Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Firunsheim the Avenger of the Righ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #36073
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 19-Mar-05 12:32 AM
Member since 20th Sep 2024
17171 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#36073, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Firunsheim the Avenger of the Righteous, the Fallen"

Fri Mar 18 23:29:45 2005

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 22nd of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Firunsheim perished, never to return.

Race:storm
Class:paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:199

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Another one goes down the tubes., Martoonie, 19-Mar-05 01:44 PM, #1
     Reply Thanks for the compliment., Nimelerion (Guest), 19-Mar-05 02:33 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Another one goes down the tubes., Runaktla (Guest), 19-Mar-05 02:40 PM, #3
     Reply I almost felt bad for you.., Martoonie, 19-Mar-05 03:58 PM, #4
          Reply RE: I almost felt bad for you.., Runaktla (Guest), 20-Mar-05 01:54 AM, #8
     Reply RE: Another one goes down the tubes., Grurk Muouk, 19-Mar-05 04:56 PM, #5
     Reply RE: Another one goes down the tubes., Cytherea (Guest), 19-Mar-05 07:58 PM, #6
     Reply RE: Another one goes down the tubes., Icthaen (Guest), 19-Mar-05 10:52 PM, #7
     Reply RE: Another one goes down the tubes., Ginharq (Guest), 20-Mar-05 07:20 AM, #9
     Reply No worries., Martoonie, 20-Mar-05 08:54 PM, #10
     Reply RE: Another one goes down the tubes., Zheairth (Guest), 21-Mar-05 10:59 AM, #11
     Reply Farewell, Sir, Alven (Guest), 21-Mar-05 07:34 PM, #12
     Reply RE: Another one goes down the tubes., Kcejjedi (Guest), 23-Mar-05 08:31 PM, #13
          Reply Bleh, Martoonie, 26-Mar-05 04:44 AM, #14

MartoonieSat 19-Mar-05 01:44 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2005
42 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via ICQ
#36080, "Another one goes down the tubes."
In response to Reply #0

Thanks Grurk for the chance to try your religion. I'm horrible with it, as you well know, but it was good to move away from carbon copy characters and try something new. Hopefully I can give it a shot again in the near future and do a bit better by you. Just so you are aware, that was my second paladin since the FIRST AGE. The first did not even reach hero range and accomplished little besides getting into the Fortress. Thank you for the virtue. I knew when you gave it to me it wasn't because I had entirely earned it.

Fortress:
Kristin, Ginharq, Jezerael, Cytheria, Icthaen, Iramath, Sydrian, Rycik, Alven (You're amazing.), Ahelun, Halhaer (Great scribe. I think you deserve more. Show up more.) Zak, Azidreth, Atkaig, Ghaerden, Nim (Bravest little guy I know.) Llyria.. You were all a pleasure to interact with. Sorry I didn't stick it out and try to regain the Father's respect. The fortress needed to be culled a little anyway.

Friends: Brynne (Wish you hadn't deleted and wish I had spent more time with you.) Vershelt, I have nothing but respect for you. Tuggulk, mighty little guy who packs a big whallop. Jocelyn.. Like Brynne I wish you had stuck it out longer.

Enemies: Contrary to popular belief, there are a ton of you. Anubris, Eleaza, Runk, the dread chancellor (I wish just once I could have gotten you back for that mass death. I got the rest of them, but never you.) Gakken, Zhaerith (There are other suplications besides wither you know ;P ), Nabburak, I can see why you got emperor. You're one hell of a hard fight. Almost had you that last fight until sanc, protection and armor fell all at once. Bleh. Thats the way the ball bounces sometimes.

Kccjedi(sp?) I have never been assassinated that many times.. ever. Well done. You were the only one I was really ever cautious of. Wish I had the chance to have more direct fights with you, but you do best with your class than any other I have probably fought against. Must have taken tons of paitience on your part. Kudos.

This character was a good hard lesson in humility and gave me a chance to try and hone my pk skills again after playing so many heralds/troupers. Sooner or later I'll get the hang of it again.

Thanks,

Martoonie. (Ghroth, Ansrtril and a host of others.)

Nimelerion (Guest)Sat 19-Mar-05 02:33 PM

#36081, "Thanks for the compliment."
In response to Reply #1

Most of what I'd reply to that with would have to wait until I am dead. I had fun what little we interacted. Good luck with your next.
-Nim

Runaktla (Guest)Sat 19-Mar-05 02:40 PM

#36082, "RE: Another one goes down the tubes."
In response to Reply #1

You were scary. Once Gakken fled, it took one round for my eight
hundred hps to go down to zero. My jaw dropped when I saw that.
You being gone is making my life a bit easier, although I was
looking forwards to trying to beat you (with massive protections).

Anyways, luck with the next,
- Runaktla

MartoonieSat 19-Mar-05 03:58 PM
42 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via ICQ
#36084, "I almost felt bad for you.."
In response to Reply #3

I killed you, Gakken came back in and I might have had 150hp left. Bashed me to death and then you died again picking up defiance. I walked back in to find you muttering to yourself and got a small chuckle from it, but believe it or not I did feel bad about it. Still, you have to admit, it's a little funny.

Martoonie

Runaktla (Guest)Sun 20-Mar-05 01:54 AM

#36092, "RE: I almost felt bad for you.."
In response to Reply #4

Yeah it was funny, lol. I knew you had defiance, even when
you died. Things just didn't click right when I decided to
get all corpse at fifty hp or so. But I did manage to
recover the only item I had that was worth a crap when I
died =)

- Runaktla

Grurk MuoukSat 19-Mar-05 04:56 PM
Member since 15th Mar 2004
538 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#36085, "RE: Another one goes down the tubes."
In response to Reply #1

Playing a Paladin of Grurk is not easy. Many can attest that
few even get empowered. So that right there is an accomplishment
in itself. As for the virtue... mostly your heart was in the
right place, and you were nearly hero, so I figured why not.. if
you didn't improve after being warned, I'd just take back your
empowerment. Virtues wouldn't matter at that point.

Good luck with the next.

G.

Cytherea (Guest)Sat 19-Mar-05 07:58 PM

#36088, "RE: Another one goes down the tubes."
In response to Reply #1

Sad to see you go, didn't interact much with you. Thanks for the comment. Good luck in the future with your other charectors.

-Cytherea

Icthaen (Guest)Sat 19-Mar-05 10:52 PM

#36089, "RE: Another one goes down the tubes."
In response to Reply #1

I liked Ghroth and Arnstril though I only knew them from a distance with past characters of mine. In fact I liked Firunsheim also. I've played storm paladins before and despite what most think, I found them a tough class to pk with. I remember getting all ready for raids or pk and having 50 mana left I could tell you were frustrated with some things, but you still had lots of promise. Grurk's religion doesn't lend itself easily to Fortress, you should've hit the Forge with Icthaen. Anyway, good luck with your next.
Icthaen

Ginharq (Guest)Sun 20-Mar-05 07:20 AM

#36097, "RE: Another one goes down the tubes."
In response to Reply #1

Sorry about that time in whistlewood..we should have gotten out after 1st death. Still feeling bad about that ugh. And Grurk pallies seem hard to play as well, with the no other communes thing. Overall, pretty well played, I did enjoy hanging out with Firunsheim. I hope the next will be lots of fun for you.

MartoonieSun 20-Mar-05 08:54 PM
42 posts
#36107, "No worries."
In response to Reply #9

All of my characters mob die like it's going out of style. All that matters is that I had a good time with it, and I promise you I did. Running around with Gin was one of my favorite hobbies. We'd always find new and cleaver ways to have me die.

Martoonie

Zheairth (Guest)Mon 21-Mar-05 10:59 AM

#36129, "RE: Another one goes down the tubes."
In response to Reply #1

Hah, I knew you hated those withers and damnations. And yes, I know a lot of other supplications userful, quite useful in different situations. But personally you was too quick and witty and was hitting too hard to try another tactics Good paladin and luck with next.

Alven (Guest)Mon 21-Mar-05 07:34 PM

#36146, "Farewell, Sir"
In response to Reply #1

My apologies, Firunsheim

Our characters had so much in common yet were so different. I think we even ranked synchronously. When I saw you healing me for the first time I nearly choked.

I'm sorry it turned out that way for you. But you looked for a challenge, and got it (otherwise you wouldn't have rolled Grurk-following paladin)

Kcejjedi (Guest)Wed 23-Mar-05 08:31 PM

#36218, "RE: Another one goes down the tubes."
In response to Reply #1

You was cool.
Farewell.

MartoonieSat 26-Mar-05 04:44 AM
42 posts
#36314, "Bleh"
In response to Reply #13

Sorry to see you con died, but I cannot say I'm surprised with all the enemies you made. You talked about regearing, but in truth you always managed to be dressed well in minutes. Usually within minutes of finding me. Very cool character. Like I said. You were really the only one I was a-feared of. Nicely excecuted. (Pun intended.)

Martoonie

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #36073 Previous topic | Next topic