Subject: "(DEL) <SCION> Korezxemp the Hero of Alteration" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3592
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 12-Nov-01 04:16 PM
Member since 14th May 2024
16846 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3592, "(DEL) Korezxemp the Hero of Alteration"

Sat Nov 3 14:16:03 2001

2 o''clock AM, Day of Deception, 23rd of the Month of Futility on the Theran calendar Korezxemp perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:transmuter
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:347
PK Ratio:63% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Zardik (Guest) (Guest)Tue 13-Nov-01 05:15 PM

#3593, "Nice job"
In response to Reply #0

You were probably my 'archenemy' in my eyes. We seemed to match up pretty good in our one on one fights, and if I recall, neither of us ever died in those, and one of us always managed to get away. You always seemed to stick it out in the rough times, and even showed up to defend against some pretty ugly raids. Not only that, you'd often times do a good job of breaking us up. Nice work, and good luck and all that jazz.

Gunn (Guest) (Guest)Wed 14-Nov-01 05:33 PM

#3594, "It was a lot of fun.."
In response to Reply #2

I can't help but to really enjoy one on one combats of all kinds in the game, but I especially enjoy the true challenges, and neo paladins obviously are them. You always seemed up for a fight and all maran paladins I considered archenemies *Winks*
We came close to each killing each other several times, damn I hated how easily you always got away from me!
Surprisingly enough, those ugly raids I rather enjoyed too heh, most of the time I would get to kill one or two people before dying or managing to escape. Not enough people go all out in such situations, and I always tried to. Good luck and well played, maybe I'll fight against or beside you again soon.
laters
Gunn

Gunn (Guest) (Guest)Tue 13-Nov-01 03:46 AM

#3595, "heh"
In response to Reply #0

Damn 63%, I knew I shouldn't have kept getting in those little rages where I would get pked, full looted, and then get a few little things and charge at any of my enemies, including groups of three and more, that I saw. *Wry* I think almost every time I was pked I died one to three times again after it because of that. Ahh well, heh as I said on the other board it was fun.

And Get on top of that damned Scion quest!
Unless it is already done of course... *Shrugs*
As I said on the other board it is severly frustrating when the completion of a quest is put on three specific characters out of the whole cabal, especially when two of the three are not showing up much at all. Ahhh well, I'm too tired to write much.
Laters
Gunn

Phaistus (Guest) (Guest)Tue 13-Nov-01 06:15 PM

#3596, "I hated you at first"
In response to Reply #1

I remember when I was probably in the upper 30 ranks or lowers 40's I made some comment to you about not being passionate enough about the cause of the chasm. And I am ALMOST possitive that you got me kicked outta the chasm for a short while. I was pretty pissed about that.

But we became pretty tight allies afterwards. And I was always confident in our adventures when I traveled with you.
Oh well good luck with your next char, and if you are a good enough like you were with Korezxemp maybe I will strip off more of my gear to clothe you with.

Gunn (Guest) (Guest)Wed 14-Nov-01 05:19 PM

#3597, "RE: I hated you at first"
In response to Reply #3

heheh *innocent* well um...yeah that was me *winks*
But after all that I began to really like your character more and more as the time went along. By the end I really liked your char, and heh thanks for that
From what I hear your char still is a great aid to the chasm, doing a great deal for it. Good luck with it all, and heh maybe with the next char eh?
laters
Gunn

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3592 Previous topic | Next topic