Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Kocet the Learned of Owaza" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #35473
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 26-Feb-05 11:40 PM
Member since 20th Sep 2024
17170 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#35473, "(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Kocet the Learned of Owaza"

Sat Feb 26 22:40:02 2005

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 32nd of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Kocet perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:assassin
Level:43
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:167

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Well.., Kocet (Guest), 27-Feb-05 03:00 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Well.., Reftael (Guest), 27-Feb-05 05:07 PM, #2
     Reply Shoot, Kocet (Guest), 27-Feb-05 06:39 PM, #3
     Reply Glad you had fun, Manden, 27-Feb-05 09:55 PM, #4
     Reply Player of Kansun, Phaistus, 28-Feb-05 02:53 AM, #5
     Reply RE: Well.., Asfas (Guest), 28-Feb-05 03:36 AM, #6
     Reply You weren't my enemy, hence, not trying very hard. nt, Reggie (Guest), 28-Feb-05 08:33 AM, #7
     Reply Guess I didn't make an impression on you., Vershelt (Guest), 28-Feb-05 02:28 PM, #8
     Reply I realized I forgot you after I wrote my goodbye, Kocet (Guest), 28-Feb-05 04:52 PM, #9
     Reply RE: Well.., Draxidar (Guest), 01-Mar-05 12:14 AM, #10

Kocet (Guest)Sun 27-Feb-05 03:00 PM

#35474, "Well.."
In response to Reply #0

Where to begin. I wanted to try another arial assassin in Battle, and I think my results were about the same. The problem with me is I suck at assassinating, even when I would get 12/13 stalks and use an appropriate weapon Id miss, if I hit 3/4 more I think I would have been more inclined to stay with this character. Maybe I noticed it more but tigerclaw is to me, awesome now atleast on guardians it hit almost everytime.

IMMS- Love the game, all the changes, and all the improvements really make it fun and always changing something that makes a game last for however many years CF has been around.

Battle IMMS: Ordasen/Kas I know real life takes precedent but, I think the Village really needs a heavy hand on them right now. Not to boot/make people go suicidal, but just to inspire berserkers to run into town and rip people apart. I know everyone I was with was so proud when they would get a necklace of teeth from a dead foe, or somethign from you guys.

Battle-
Kjelror- You helped me out alot, you have the beast potential, just keep on rolling.

Iborenn- Saw you a few times I like your RP, keep battling and stave off the hordes of magi.

Madaragh-I liked you, had fun hunting and running around.

Jeha- Sometimes I wanted to strangle you, other times I thought you did awesome, wierd character imo, but a beast none the less and ballsy as hell.

rest of battle- Keep on trucking, alot of potention in Bhigwyte, and a few others, just be SMART ive seen too many stupid deaths that could easily be avoided wehther it be a gang on the Eastern or just a horde of imperial/tribunal's sitting aorund and the village attacks them.

Imperials-
Brut..shaman mino- I thought i had you in imperial lands, I messed up you got me good, then akannia jumped in, I was looking foward to fighting you again, but alas it was not meant to be.

Onahu/Nievar- I hate thieves, I can count atleast 10 times where I would type e ; e ; str ona or str nie and just get that famous
"A sudden pain erupts in your skull" That would frustrate me to no end. Without trip I wasnt too worried about either of you, but the trash talk was annoying, and appropriate from thieves. Congrats on shadow lord, and good luck.

ASfas-It was useless fighting you, but you ahve alot of heart, I noticed it when you would raid the giant, even when 2/3 people were on.

Scions- Didnt really fight alot of you except Kimberly, who is long gone. Some people say Scions log in and out en masse, but to me the truth is you just dont notice 1/2 of them on until they start hunting, and then become a force.

Tribunal- Imperial lackeys!, well some of you anyway, most of you I was pleasantly surprised with the RP, and the drive to be your own team. Gordath, Macumba (except when you nkocked me out and stole ALL my things boo you ;) and a few others impressed me.

other people:
Random Gnomes with lemur/mongoose, I despised you Reftael in particular, how you would align with imperials jsut to take the head, or annoy the village would completely turn the tide of battle, curse you.
Reggie: I know its tough fighting a tiger clawing scout, but I always felt you didnt give it your best shot.
Pelgor- You are a smart invoker, and did exactly what one should do, well played.

Allies: Kansun- I liked you ALOT i even wanted to try and get you near the Village if I could because I thought you could focus your hatred toward the Magii if channeled properly.

Thats about it, thanks to everyone Interacted with I enjoyed it.

Kocet

Reftael (Guest)Sun 27-Feb-05 05:07 PM

#35475, "RE: Well.."
In response to Reply #1

I think you must have me confused with someone else. First I’m not a gnome, and second I have never taken the head. I do see why you would hate me, because I love to kill villagers.

I know we never really talked, but out of the entire village I liked and had the most respect for you. Good luck with your next.

Reftael

Kocet (Guest)Sun 27-Feb-05 06:39 PM

#35478, "Shoot"
In response to Reply #2

You are a felar, I keep getting you and a couple others mixed up. But yes, I did enjoy fighting you eventhough it was usually you beating me up, or a berserker chasing you around.

MandenSun 27-Feb-05 09:55 PM
Member since 30th Jul 2004
136 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#35482, "Glad you had fun"
In response to Reply #1

I liked Kocet a lot, especially after I redeemed myself in your eyes from that first scuffle, heh. Then I ranked up and left you in the dust and just got a good chuckle out of hearing your howls of frustration over the cb. I was really pulling for you to succeed with this character, so I'm glad you had fun. Good luck with your next!

(Madarargh)

PhaistusMon 28-Feb-05 02:53 AM
Member since 27th Aug 2003
186 posts
#35484, "Player of Kansun"
In response to Reply #1

I really liked Kocet too and I guess I was right in my assumption that you were somehow trying to get me near the village. Somehow I could sense that you were starting to lose your drive as Kocet, I think it was right around the time that I just kinda shot past you in ranks and I started seeing you less and less and I knew you weren't feeling it anymore. Either way I liked your char and I will echo what I said previously about you being a great ally and someone who I knew I could always trust to watch my back.

Asfas (Guest)Mon 28-Feb-05 03:36 AM

#35485, "RE: Well.."
In response to Reply #1

Good char. Was always pleasant to fight with you. I like fighting with those, who cant finish me in couple rounds Just advice on the next - when fighting healer, try to use physical weapons. I always liked your fiery weapons ) Good luck with it, man.

Reggie (Guest)Mon 28-Feb-05 08:33 AM

#35488, "You weren't my enemy, hence, not trying very hard. nt"
In response to Reply #1

nt

Vershelt (Guest)Mon 28-Feb-05 02:28 PM

#35493, "Guess I didn't make an impression on you."
In response to Reply #1

But you made one on me. I liked your character and your willingness to fight even when things looked down. Could you explain the speech pattern though? You had all those deliberate pauses and things like that. It was hard to tell if it was for drama, or to indicate something about your physical nature (some throat thing?) or something else entirely.

I was hoping to have you around in the hero ranks, someone who can see hidden generally and a competent assassin specifically can make a big difference, especially during raids and defending at inners.

Good luck and see you back in the fields soon I'm sure.

Kocet (Guest)Mon 28-Feb-05 04:52 PM

#35497, "I realized I forgot you after I wrote my goodbye"
In response to Reply #8

But you were awesome Vershelt. I loved just seeing you tear through inners and come back and say we had all the items. You were a great berserker, very skilled knowledgeable and just a overall beast.

As far as the speech thing it was more of a hesitation like I was calculating what I was saying so. "blah blah blah is upon.... the eastern" merely just for dramatics . But again I thought vershelt was awesome and I see leadership potential. Btw I loved the speech "hideman" and such

Draxidar (Guest)Tue 01-Mar-05 12:14 AM

#35529, "RE: Well.."
In response to Reply #1

Really liked your character. When you called me out for making that idiotic call, I thought you Rp'd it really well. You were one of the guys I hoped to log on and see. Good job, sorry to see you go.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #35473 Previous topic | Next topic