Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Ceilis the Mistress of Changelings" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #35419
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 22-Feb-05 08:28 AM
Member since 20th Sep 2024
17170 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#35419, "(DELETED) [None] Ceilis the Mistress of Changelings"

Tue Feb 22 07:27:45 2005

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 24th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Ceilis perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:47
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:89

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TirachTue 22-Feb-05 08:44 AM
Member since 26th Feb 2004
115 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#35420, "My little experiment with a water major....."
In response to Reply #0

Well a little experiment with a water major shifter... I know a few was quite unhappy to see me around *innoc* but I tried to not attack svirfs and gnomes just for fun.... But anyhow. This shifter was more just to explore some of the underwater areas on cf, and at the same time see how hard it would be to rank up a water shifter major.

What can I say it was a little challenging running around with my 1st tier and 2nd tier form... Nor much I could do with them, BUT as soon as I got my 3rd form I powerranked like hell... Damn it was fun! I was a bit dissapointed with the dolphin, since there are a few mobs under water that dont even notice I attack them, but all in all its a super form.

For anyone who still thinks a water major is just a pain, think again... Still it requres you to be an active explorer to find which areas you can explore and rank in... And at the same time, be prepared to rank in form.

There is a few people who I interacted with that I would like to say goodbye to, but somehow I lost most of my logs so I don't remember the names... A shifter with a word trigger finger who saved my ass so many times during ranking, and a little big bard in tribs who I ranked a few ranks in the 30es

A couple of enemies comes to mind, and that is Jeha and Iborenn, pity I don't bother to continue the experiment anymore since I would really want to fight you some more. Was fun the fights we had though, but a little tiger does not have much to do against a couple of battle warriors without serious preps.

Btw Iborenn I'm quite impressed that you were able to chase me with the dolphine, AND I did not call for help... I wanted to fight you alone. Pity I didn't bother to rank to hero to see if that would help me against you, but it seems like forms hit easier through defence on even ranked/lower ranked warriors then ppl with level advantages.

Well have fun in the fields, the seas are safer now when the experiment is over

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #35419 Previous topic | Next topic