Subject: "(DEL) <SCION> Hejduk the Other Anti-Hero" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3537
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 27-Oct-01 02:24 PM
Member since 24th Jun 2024
16956 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3537, "(DEL) Hejduk the Other Anti-Hero"

Sat Oct 27 16:23:50 2001

10 o''clock AM, Day of the Bull, 29th of the Month of Winter on the Theran calendar Hejduk perished, never to return.

Race:fire
Class:anti-paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Lawful
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:443
PK Ratio:83% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Hejduk the Other Anti-Hero, Waigerits (Guest), 28-Oct-01 03:45 PM, #9
Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Hejduk the Other Anti-Hero, Scion youngster (Guest) (Guest), 27-Oct-01 07:16 PM, #3
Reply The end finally came., Hejduk (Guest) (Guest), 27-Oct-01 03:06 PM, #1
     Reply Wow, Astillian (Guest) (Guest), 27-Oct-01 05:41 PM, #2
     Reply RE: The end finally came., Elarion (Guest) (Guest), 27-Oct-01 07:17 PM, #4
     Reply Bards, Vaustrien (Guest) (Guest), 28-Oct-01 07:24 PM, #11
     Reply On controls, BoySetsFire (Guest), 27-Oct-01 09:04 PM, #5
     Reply RE: On controls, Hejduk (Guest) (Guest), 28-Oct-01 02:07 AM, #6
          Reply RE: On controls, Tikar (Guest) (Guest), 28-Oct-01 12:34 PM, #7
     Reply RE: The end finally came., bloody hellfire, I never thought I'd see it (Guest (Guest), 28-Oct-01 02:02 PM, #8
     Reply RE: The end finally came., Astirath (Guest) (Guest), 28-Oct-01 04:18 PM, #10
     Reply RE: The end finally came., Erakee (Guest), 28-Oct-01 09:28 PM, #12
     Reply RE: The end finally came., Karnavex (Guest) (Guest), 28-Oct-01 11:20 PM, #13
     Reply Bit belated, but I was gone for a while., Johan (Guest) (Guest), 12-Nov-01 06:18 PM, #14

Waigerits (Guest)Sun 28-Oct-01 03:45 PM

#3538, "RE: (DEL) <SCION> Hejduk the Other Anti-Hero"
In response to Reply #0

I had two scions (Veshlexiz and Zelthinas) and it was always cool to group with you. You were definitely one of the best scions since the creation of the cabal.

--
Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Scion youngster (Guest) (Guest)Sat 27-Oct-01 07:16 PM

#3539, "RE: (DEL) <SCION> Hejduk the Other Anti-Hero"
In response to Reply #0

hehe. I used to fight you, now I'm finally in the same cabal as you, and I hear you say "what we do now echoes in eternity", and I know I'm in the right team.

Hejduk (Guest) (Guest)Sat 27-Oct-01 03:06 PM

#3540, "The end finally came."
In response to Reply #0

Well, today I died three times, and with only one death left I decided not to let those goodie goodies get the pleasure out of my final death. Even if I were able to survive, when I would have turned old, my life would have come to an end (I also couldn't bear not knowning when the time was to come). This has been one of my favorite characters, but all good things must come to an end sometime.

Hejduk the Other Anti-Hero
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Level : 51 Sex : male Race : fire
Ethos : Lawful Align : Evil Class : anti-paladin
Practices: 0 Trains : 0 Hometown : Hamsah Mu'tazz
Exp : 681086 Sphere : Death
Hit Point: 381 /852 Mana : 421 /627 Move : 591 /591
Str : 25(25) Int : 15(15) Wis : 17(17)
Dex : 16(16) Con : 4 (8 ) Chr : 11(13)
Carry # : 22/29 Weight : 330 lb 0 oz (Max 627 lbs)
Gold : 15 Silver : 550 Copper : 41055
Wimpy : 0 hp Morale : Moderate Position : Standing
Hitroll : 28 Damroll : 40
AC pierce: -76 Superbly armored AC bash : -86 Superbly armored
AC slash : -83 Superbly armored AC magic : -59 Heavily armored
vs Spell : Somewhat protected vs Paralysis : Barely protected
vs Breath: Barely protected vs Petrification: Not protected
You are affected by:
Commune: 'bless' modifies save vs spell by -14 for 63 hours.
Commune: 'bless' modifies hit roll by 7 for 63 hours.
Spell: 'detect invis' for 43 hours.
Commune: 'armor' modifies armor class by -20 for 19 hours.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quick rant,
Just kidding, you probally all know that I feel that paladins are overpowered (especially maran ones).

Now that's over with, my farewells.

Scion-
Damn guys, had a blast with all you. I know I'll won't remember some of you so don't feel bad, I'm apologizing now.

Valguarnera - Thanks for inducting me, just so you know I was also Monstae, if you remember the gnome tranny in masters who was your sidekick during your mortal life. Just wondering what I ever did to earn that horrid title you bestowed upon me (made me feel like a chump).
Zulghinlour - For some reason I think you're the one who gave me that title, but I won't hold it against you. I'm very curious to know if there is another control after defilement... I know all the imms are really busy, but I wish you would interact a little bit more with the scions (I want to go on the record saying I do appreciate everything you do for the mud, like checking on those other characters for me so quick.)
Daemelin - Had a blast interacting with you, you really kicked ass. I appreciate everything you did for me.
Reddyn - The worst mortal lich I ever travelled with. *wink* also the only one. Whenever you were around we kicked everyones ass.
Brotmin - I just wish i could have seen you once more before my final day, you are a beast!
Lokilith - Har har you little stinker... that day in arboria when you tricked me into thinking my axe was actually speaking to me (I figured it out later when I reviewed the log and saw the 'someone makes a thousand damn souls say'- musta been too stoned to notice it at the time). Your roleplaying is really a step above most everyone.
Iillien - Wish I had more life to continue our war, but I did what I could. Don't worry about your forms so much, if you roleplay well and make a good chancellor Val and Zulg will take care of you.
Korezxemp - Didn't know you too well, but I did enjoy your company.
Karnavex - You have the character I always wanted to try but I just don't have the patience to make one. Hope you rot all those friggin maran paladins until their dicks fall off for good.
All the necro's who died to the elixir - you all suck. *laugh* j/k I know its hard as hell to become a lich.

Scarab -
Not many worth mentioning because their numbers are so small.
Drucyrus - You were one bad ass, we didn't interact too much but when we did travel together those lightwalkers were in trouble.

Entropy -
Didn't really know any of you, at the beginning of my life I decided to hate all entropists cause I was lawful, but towards the end my chaotic side caught up with me.

Tribunals -
I never had any tribunal friends, mostly because you are all pussies who run to town every time you sense the slightest danger.

Nexus -
Sometimes a pain in the ass, sometimes useful. I just wish that there was a way to make it so the moderator knows who is in power and who isn't, just going by pure numbers and rank doesn't mean ##### in the real game.

Fortress -
You can all get on your knees and smile like a doughnut for me because I can't stand any of you.

A few other characters of mine were Monstae, Bynote, Bonjo, Arkaine, Devlel, Arkisto, Arkyster. I'll be back, enjoy the fields, and please don't take the imms for granite.

Peace out.

Astillian (Guest) (Guest)Sat 27-Oct-01 05:41 PM

#3551, "Wow"
In response to Reply #1

That's about all I can say. You were far above par and I thought that other ant-hero was lame. I thought you did an amazing job. I can't believe how many characters of mine I interacted with yours. Always a great job.

A little off topic but I remember my first character Daedric you took me under your wing with Arkaine. I grouped with you all the time when I saw you. I really remember one time you were plagued in Arboria with me so we had to make our way to the graveyard so we could get out. I managed to keep you alive until some how by some fate of luck I found the exit. Was the first time I actually felt like I did something.

Anyways it is people like you that make me continue to play this game. Great work.

If you'd like to catch up please do.

Elarion (Guest) (Guest)Sat 27-Oct-01 07:17 PM

#3549, "RE: The end finally came."
In response to Reply #1

Your character was well played. I only remember two fights I considered winning against you. One was south of Udgaard and you ran after one fire and ice... always wondered why. And second was the night when the Warlocks did the Caravan thing and I took you and Vaustrien together. I had to give it to you that you stayed till then end, even after Vaustrien died. Hope to see another of your characters soon, people like you are what make the game fun.

Vaustrien (Guest) (Guest)Sun 28-Oct-01 07:24 PM

#3550, "Bards"
In response to Reply #4

I said it when I died and I'll say it again, two fire and
ices, both eradicating is like... holy f*cking ##### that hurts.

BoySetsFire (Guest)Sat 27-Oct-01 09:04 PM

#3546, "On controls"
In response to Reply #1

If I remember right, defilement is the last control. I hope you knew what it was capable of doing. But getting the fifth control is testament to your kills. I think it has to be 250 total kills on the unholy weapon to count towards controls, not just 250 general charges.

Arkisto was a blast too Probably your best character to date, though underappreciated by most.

Hejduk (Guest) (Guest)Sun 28-Oct-01 02:07 AM

#3547, "RE: On controls"
In response to Reply #5

After all the times I used it, I still had no idea what the coils did. Maybe you could enlighten me...

Tikar (Guest) (Guest)Sun 28-Oct-01 12:34 PM

#3548, "RE: On controls"
In response to Reply #6

It gradually adds to their save vs spell like the gradual softening from acid, and maybe another thing.

bloody hellfire, I never thought I'd see it (Guest (Guest)Sun 28-Oct-01 02:02 PM

#3545, "RE: The end finally came."
In response to Reply #1

hehehe, I watched you through the eyes of at least six characters, yes I am a rage deleter at the best of times, but I do have more patience than some. And I thought you were well played... I seem to recall you as the bane of some Tribunal's lives, you never really seemd to give a damn about a wanted flag. Anyway, I just thought I'd add my twopennoth worth

See yer again

Astirath (Guest) (Guest)Sun 28-Oct-01 04:18 PM

#3544, "RE: The end finally came."
In response to Reply #1

The crowning moment of your career was that hammer dance. Everything went downhill from there.

Erakee (Guest)Sun 28-Oct-01 09:28 PM

#3543, "RE: The end finally came."
In response to Reply #1

Only had one group with ya with my assassin in Scions (Valkryn).

One thing I remember was we killed a couple of people, you got all the killing blows with me tanking. (Missed a few kills too due to f&*%ed up macros on my part).

You said something about how I could stand alone and be infamous like you. I responded saying something like "This from a guy known as the "Other Anti-Hero"

Hope that refreshes your memory because I'm not a good PKer but that one sitting I decided to try my hand at it and we worked well together. Hejduk definitely was a cool character and I could see why you had fun playing him. Despite how many great unholy weapons you must've lost in your lifetime.

Erakee

Karnavex (Guest) (Guest)Sun 28-Oct-01 11:20 PM

#3542, "RE: The end finally came."
In response to Reply #1

I spent as much time around you trying to learn how to play an A.P. as I could. Having failed at several you, to me, seemed to be the example of a that race/class combo. I consider myself decently hard to kill and disrupting, but not the force a well played anti-hero brings to the game. Hejduk just seemed one of those characters that when you logged on I would get a big shitty grin and think that the home team had just scored. To all those who talked smack about how you got your kills the heck with em. I saw you go to work alone, with bards, healers ect... The outcome was often the same and I know I would have loved to held a big-fatty axe with spitting defilement, just as most of the muds base would. Good work and I hope to see you about in one form or another.

p.s. Bynote rocked.

Johan (Guest) (Guest)Mon 12-Nov-01 06:18 PM

#3541, "Bit belated, but I was gone for a while."
In response to Reply #1

Bye, Hejduk. Won't be the same without the big APs.

I actually chose one of my specs with you and the other AP in mind.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3537 Previous topic | Next topic