Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Tuk the Annihilator of Innocents" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #35343
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 17-Feb-05 12:04 PM
Member since 20th Sep 2024
17170 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#35343, "(DELETED) [None] Tuk the Annihilator of Innocents"

Thu Feb 17 11:05:23 2005

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 11th of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Tuk perished, never to return.

Race:orc
Class:berserker
Level:42
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:66

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Tuks Player:, Geosplicer, 20-Feb-05 12:14 PM, #6
Reply RE: Tuks Player:, DurNominator, 20-Feb-05 05:51 PM, #7
Reply RE: Tuks Player:, Thrak (Guest), 22-Feb-05 06:55 AM, #8
Reply RE: Tuks Player:, Alven (Guest), 24-Feb-05 12:06 PM, #9
Reply Your rant at the shrine and in the inn., Pro-man (Guest), 25-Feb-05 01:25 PM, #11
Reply Is Tuk!, Jzroc (Guest), 17-Feb-05 08:59 PM, #5
Reply Murgh think Tuk be good young orc., DurNominator, 17-Feb-05 02:39 PM, #2
Reply What the hell? Why?, Laearrist, 17-Feb-05 12:20 PM, #1
     Reply My guess is he lost his shiny set. nt, Wilhath, 17-Feb-05 02:57 PM, #3
          Reply Might have been something to do with the hordes of peop..., Orcishlover (Guest), 17-Feb-05 04:31 PM, #4
               Reply RE: Might have been something to do with the hordes of ..., Horkleptuk (Guest), 24-Feb-05 01:33 PM, #10

GeosplicerSun 20-Feb-05 12:14 PM
Member since 20th Feb 2005
6 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#35392, "Tuks Player:"
In response to Reply #0

Ok guys, this is the first time I ever posted on this forum or and other forum about my characters. Let me start with....
I use raw telnet, its the kewelest, and makes the game alot more challenging. Jzroc, i am glad you didnt bop me on the head and i wish we could have interacted more together. Olbikar, you where an orcs best friend and fun to hunt with. Azak, I would have had ou if tasild didnt jump in. XXXXX i would have had you if tasild didnt jump in lol. I am trying to remeber all those I grouped with, but that wasnt really alot. It was mostly. Who pk. friends 0-1 and enemies 8-12.
Spinebreaker was my friend. So where preps, just didnt have any damage redux or haste thingies.

What got me in the end was all the pressure, first char in three months and I found out i had to fight the chief for my tatoo when i ranked into his range, I was prepped to the max and I went through the possible fights in my head for like 4 rl hours and then i thought what if he gets shields from an invoker, or brings his army.
I stopped worrying about that, gnarg seemed cool anyways and it would be fun running around with him. I could give two fcks less about my gear. Grab a bard or a antipaladin and you could take out groups of two or more easily. Hit and run, heal whatever. yea sure it was nice having a 50dmg and a 60dmg with berserk, but a 15minute requip and you are back to 35dmg and a kill always brought me to about 40+

Alven, sorry i ganked you once or twice, you scared me till i worked on my defences and mastered bash at 32heh...

Well anyways, its like this,
Cast neuro tuk, c corp tuk, c bigspell tuk, dead tuk.
When I saw that first spell go off, I thought, Gay.but so is orc spalmming bash an all that, so i got my stuff and went to requip and i messed up taking my time and all of a sudden i was going for some opal axes and stuff and here i am with just my hands an a friggin ram comes my way, so quaff run. wait, go back and the ram comes along. Ok so i run again and see some bard, and sdragia, you did a good job.
What messed me up was that i was using a 16avg mace an a pracctice mace against a bard with 76%mace myself. Yea, i am stupid for deleting, but I went about this char all wrong, 99% of those onlin and in my range where an enemie, my fault for all the betrayls heh.

but all an all it was fun, thanks for everyone who had this person running like a chicken with a head chopped off whenever logged in.
Glad everyone i slew had green potions, those where an orcs crack.
specially since your recall area was a trap. until i gained rank 37 and could hide the day they brought the new skills in.

sorry bout all the rambling, thanks for playing

DurNominatorSun 20-Feb-05 05:51 PM
Member since 08th Nov 2004
2018 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#35395, "RE: Tuks Player:"
In response to Reply #6

>Well anyways, its like this,
>Cast neuro tuk, c corp tuk, c bigspell tuk, dead tuk.

Familiar recipe. I think the bigspell in this case is called 'disrupt bone'.

At least it was in the Murgh recipe that was almost exactly like Tuk recipe. A transmuter is just plain nasty opponent for an orc.

Murgh

Thrak (Guest)Tue 22-Feb-05 06:55 AM

#35418, "RE: Tuks Player:"
In response to Reply #6

Overall I liked what I saw with Tuk. Not afraid to jump his groupmates, good in any fights, good roleplay. fwiw you could have avoided a fight with the chief - I don't mind having several orcs with my tattoo at once, and if I decide someone doesn't deserve theirs, I do remove it without any discussion - easy come easy go in the capricious world of Thrak.

Alven (Guest)Thu 24-Feb-05 12:06 PM

#35453, "RE: Tuks Player:"
In response to Reply #6

>Alven, sorry i ganked you once or twice, you scared me till i
>worked on my defences and mastered bash at 32heh...

It's ok. I expected to be ganged. It's kinda annoying to look at bash bash bash though... But such's life, it was the most effective tactics. Good job on killing me.

Pro-man (Guest)Fri 25-Feb-05 01:25 PM

#35463, "Your rant at the shrine and in the inn."
In response to Reply #6

Was rooted in a bad assumption.

That orc never went OOC, ever. He spoke orcish and thus you understood him better than someone who didn't.

Thus over the clan, or to Immortals, he was fairly well spoken, though not scholarly. To all others, he was an orc.

I chalked it up to the fact that you were suffering from a ganking the first time, and still in the dark the second time.

Either way, I wasn't having fun with him really, and he'll be autoing/raging soon enough. Mostly because I forgot his name already.

Jzroc (Guest)Thu 17-Feb-05 08:59 PM

#35355, "Is Tuk!"
In response to Reply #0

Jzroc had lots of fun when Tuk was around. You had me worried that one day for a moment but as much of an orc as you were, I never got any bad vibes from you.

Well, keep it up and good luck!

DurNominatorThu 17-Feb-05 02:39 PM
Member since 08th Nov 2004
2018 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#35345, "Murgh think Tuk be good young orc."
In response to Reply #0

So, Murghs little underling outgrew him after his passing. Why delete so soon after the revamp? Your hours are a bit less than mine, but Murgh and Tuk lived about the same time. I guess you got bored of tanking like a soft, fleshy brick. What can I say? Good luck with your next.

Murgh

LaearristThu 17-Feb-05 12:20 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
289 posts
#35344, "What the hell? Why?"
In response to Reply #0

I was hoping to see you and the chief running rampant by the time I got back from apartment hunting. Why would you delete?

WilhathThu 17-Feb-05 02:57 PM
Member since 19th May 2003
528 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#35346, "My guess is he lost his shiny set. nt"
In response to Reply #1

Orcishlover (Guest)Thu 17-Feb-05 04:31 PM

#35350, "Might have been something to do with the hordes of peop..."
In response to Reply #3

Hunting him in a almost OOC manner as well..
As he could have easilly earned that set back.

Horkleptuk (Guest)Thu 24-Feb-05 01:33 PM

#35454, "RE: Might have been something to do with the hordes of ..."
In response to Reply #4

I liked you too, Tuk. You played the orc perfectly. Orcs are all about eating elves and killing their groupmembers. They might actually be worth playing if they get detect hidden, and stop tanking like big soft bricks of flesh.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #35343 Previous topic | Next topic