Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Nilhinahn the Priest of the Templars, ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #35137
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 10-Feb-05 02:40 PM
Member since 20th Sep 2024
17170 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#35137, "(DELETED) [None] Nilhinahn the Priest of the Templars, Reborn"

Thu Feb 10 13:40:35 2005

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 22nd of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Nilhinahn perished, never to return.

Race:storm
Class:paladin
Level:44
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:61

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Hammond (Guest)Thu 10-Feb-05 09:08 PM

#35146, "What? You were a great paladin"
In response to Reply #0

What made you delete?

Nilhinahn (Guest)Thu 10-Feb-05 10:04 PM

#35148, "RE: What? You were a great paladin"
In response to Reply #1

I don't think my role was befitting of a Grurk follower and an incident left a bad taste in my mouth. I tried to roleplay it as I thought an anger sphere would, but I was wrong. Also.....I had intented to go Fortress with him but after a talk with Iramath (who's great) I realized that it was not realistic considering my role. And then there's the fact that the hero range right now is tilted in favor of goodies during my play times at least and I had very few decent fights. (kudos to Gakken among a couple others, our fights were a blast.) Anyway thanks for the ranking session, I'd only been to that place once so it was fun to see it again. Good luck with Hammond, seems to be a very solid Trib.

Aroyang (Guest)Thu 10-Feb-05 10:43 PM

#35149, "Was fun"
In response to Reply #2

I can honestly say I didn't see this coming. It was a lot of fun RP-ing with you the little bit we did. I agree with you that being a hero goodie doesn't seem all that appealing (pk-wise) right now, but if there's one thing I've learned, things can change in a flash. I know how a sucky RP situation can make you question your goals with a character, perhaps even delete.

Good luck with your next kid,
Roy (One of those Stinking Dwarfs) Thul Arac

Nilhinahn (Guest)Thu 10-Feb-05 11:00 PM

#35152, "RE: Was fun"
In response to Reply #3

I've played a maran dwarf (Agaeobab) before and you had me reminiscing to the good ol' times of getting drunk and hanging out in the fort. Enjoyed our interactions also, and seeing you and Aeleck take jabs at each other on the Mount was certainly a highlight. Have fun

IramathThu 10-Feb-05 11:06 PM
Member since 26th Dec 2004
43 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#35153, "Patooty!"
In response to Reply #2

I didn't see this coming either. You seemed like you had your paladin thing thoroughly in your grasp, and I liked the usage of the word "whippersnapper." Oh well, good luck with the next one.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #35137 Previous topic | Next topic