Subject: "(CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Klendalstak Snowskin the Macabre ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #34191
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 17-Jan-05 12:12 AM
Member since 20th Sep 2024
17170 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#34191, "(CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Klendalstak Snowskin the Macabre Dancer, Vindicator of the Blood Tribunal"

Sun Jan 16 23:11:47 2005

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 5th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Klendalstak perished, never to return.

Race:cloud
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:329

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Klendalstak Snowskin the Maca..., Flixsotopeck (Guest), 18-Jan-05 06:47 PM, #41
Reply That dance was great., DurNominator, 19-Jan-05 07:28 AM, #44
Reply I was as graceful as a giant can be! nt, Klendalstak (Guest), 19-Jan-05 02:06 PM, #51
Reply HAR!, Klendalstak (Guest), 19-Jan-05 02:04 PM, #50
Reply Well, Granaak (Guest), 17-Jan-05 09:29 PM, #29
Reply RE: Well, Klendalstak (Guest), 18-Jan-05 02:40 PM, #38
Reply hey man..., Glaurthran (Guest), 17-Jan-05 04:53 PM, #25
Reply RE: hey man..., Klendalstak (Guest), 18-Jan-05 02:37 PM, #37
Reply Hey there...., Jaeiin (Guest), 17-Jan-05 04:39 AM, #12
Reply RE: Hey there...., Klendalstak (Guest), 17-Jan-05 02:02 PM, #18
Reply Believe it or not...., Splntrd, 17-Jan-05 08:29 PM, #27
Reply So long and thanks for all the shoes..., Klendalstak (Guest), 17-Jan-05 12:21 AM, #1
     Reply RE: So long and thanks for all the shoes..., Destripador (Guest), 17-Jan-05 12:47 AM, #2
     Reply RE: So long and thanks for all the shoes..., Tiera, 17-Jan-05 01:01 AM, #4
     Reply Thanks., Klendalstak (Guest), 17-Jan-05 01:32 AM, #7
          Reply RE: Thanks., Tiera, 17-Jan-05 01:00 PM, #16
               Reply RE: Thanks., Tiera, 17-Jan-05 01:09 PM, #17
     Reply I think my in-game goodbye said it all., Restraal (Guest), 17-Jan-05 12:47 AM, #3
     Reply It sure did..., Klendalstak (Guest), 17-Jan-05 01:35 AM, #8
          Reply PS, I posted your last rites in Grurk's forum., Restraaal (Guest), 18-Jan-05 06:12 PM, #39
     Reply A great character..., Carth (Guest), 17-Jan-05 01:27 AM, #5
     Reply RE: A great character..., Klendalstak (Guest), 17-Jan-05 01:37 AM, #9
     Reply Lots of Lovin', Karatraja (Guest), 17-Jan-05 01:31 AM, #6
     Reply RE: Lots of Lovin', Klendalstak (Guest), 17-Jan-05 01:38 AM, #10
     Reply Goodbyes., Agantas (Guest), 17-Jan-05 04:37 AM, #11
     Reply RE: Goodbyes., Klendalstak (Guest), 17-Jan-05 02:04 PM, #19
          Reply Take it easy?, DurNominator, 17-Jan-05 04:01 PM, #24
     Reply Doh!, Onirakoth (Guest), 17-Jan-05 07:59 AM, #13
     Reply RE: Doh!, Klendalstak (Guest), 17-Jan-05 02:06 PM, #20
     Reply Bloody shackles are bearable as a bard. nt, Alathin (Guest), 17-Jan-05 09:36 AM, #14
     Reply Long live the Shackles! (nt), Klendalstak (Guest), 17-Jan-05 02:08 PM, #21
     Reply I shouldn't have logged off..., Melacarfina (Guest), 17-Jan-05 12:13 PM, #15
     Reply RE: I shouldn't have logged off..., Klendalstak (Guest), 17-Jan-05 02:10 PM, #22
     Reply My favorite little alliance :-P, Alcaledies (Guest), 17-Jan-05 03:46 PM, #23
     Reply RE: My favorite little alliance :-P, Klendalstak (Guest), 18-Jan-05 02:31 PM, #32
     Reply I kinda like klen, Iborenn (Guest), 17-Jan-05 07:20 PM, #26
     Reply RE: I kinda like klen, Klendalstak (Guest), 18-Jan-05 02:33 PM, #33
     Reply RE: So long and thanks for all the shoes..., Vargblot (Guest), 17-Jan-05 09:26 PM, #28
     Reply RE: So long and thanks for all the shoes..., Klendalstak (Guest), 18-Jan-05 02:34 PM, #34
     Reply RE: So long and thanks for all the shoes..., Verdrondlith (Guest), 18-Jan-05 12:10 AM, #30
     Reply RE: So long and thanks for all the shoes..., Klendalstak (Guest), 18-Jan-05 02:34 PM, #35
     Reply RE: So long and thanks for all the shoes..., Eshval, 18-Jan-05 01:35 AM, #31
     Reply I wasnt TOO wicked! Har! (nt), Klendalstak (Guest), 18-Jan-05 02:35 PM, #36
     Reply RE: So long and thanks for all the shoes..., Lora (Guest), 18-Jan-05 06:18 PM, #40
     Reply RE: So long and thanks for all the shoes..., Lora (Guest), 19-Jan-05 01:48 PM, #46
          Reply Wasnt paying attention and put Lora's name stead of min..., Klendalstak (Guest), 19-Jan-05 08:45 PM, #54
     Reply Hey hey.., Grurk Muouk, 18-Jan-05 07:08 PM, #42
     Reply Keep it on the hush hush..., Klendalstak (Guest), 19-Jan-05 01:50 PM, #47
     Reply Ah, dear Vindicator., Karashin (Guest), 19-Jan-05 12:17 AM, #43
     Reply RE: Ah, dear Vindicator., Klendalstak (Guest), 19-Jan-05 01:52 PM, #48
     Reply Well..., Waeldyn (Guest), 19-Jan-05 07:29 AM, #45
          Reply This comment is so hypocritical, it gets a big fat *NT*, Klendalstak (Guest), 19-Jan-05 02:02 PM, #49
          Reply RE: Well..., Grehmunitor (Guest), 19-Jan-05 02:29 PM, #52
               Reply I dont get it..., Klendalstak (Guest), 19-Jan-05 05:48 PM, #53
               Reply I wasn't flaming, but to explain it to you:, Waeldyn (Guest), 19-Jan-05 09:30 PM, #55
                    Reply RE: I wasn't flaming, but to explain it to you:, Klendalstak (Guest), 20-Jan-05 01:41 AM, #56
                         Reply Respectfully,, Waeldyn (Guest), 20-Jan-05 06:56 AM, #57
                         Reply Didn't ask you to defend you char, asked you to defend ..., Klendalstak (Guest), 20-Jan-05 12:32 PM, #59
                         Reply RE: I wasn't flaming, but to explain it to you:, Grehmunitor (Guest), 20-Jan-05 11:29 AM, #58
                              Reply Actually I did disembowel you. OH how quickly they forg..., Klendalstak (Guest), 20-Jan-05 12:40 PM, #60
                                   Reply RE: Actually I did disembowel you. OH how quickly they ..., Grehmunitor (Guest), 20-Jan-05 04:10 PM, #62
                                        Reply Now now. No need to lie. (nt), Klendalstak (Guest), 20-Jan-05 05:12 PM, #64
                                             Reply I doubt he's lying, you constantly hid at the inner bef..., Arisnus (Guest), 21-Jan-05 06:04 AM, #67
               Reply Have to agree, Arisnus (Guest), 20-Jan-05 04:00 PM, #61
                    Reply He ganged you? We others were there too!, DurNominator, 20-Jan-05 04:18 PM, #63
                    Reply That's funny., Klendalstak (Guest), 20-Jan-05 05:16 PM, #65
                         Reply RE: That's funny., Arisnus (Guest), 21-Jan-05 04:28 AM, #66
                         Reply You kids these days lie way too much. Shame on you. (nt..., Klendalstak (Guest), 26-Jan-05 03:09 AM, #70
                         Reply RE: That's funny., Grehmunitor (Guest), 22-Jan-05 10:54 AM, #68
                              Reply Heh, good point. n/t, Stunna, 22-Jan-05 02:07 PM, #69

Flixsotopeck (Guest)Tue 18-Jan-05 06:47 PM

#34280, "RE: (CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Klendalstak Snowskin the Maca..."
In response to Reply #0

Man, this sucks there's nobody left who dances worse than I do.

I'm going to miss you, you were one of my favorites.

Flixsotopeck

DurNominatorWed 19-Jan-05 07:28 AM
Member since 08th Nov 2004
2018 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#34290, "That dance was great."
In response to Reply #41

Klendalstak danced with the full grace of a cloud giants dexterity. From that dance, you could see that he was a cloud giant, not some nimble elf.

Won't miss Klendalstak though, as we patrol the streets of the City of Order together, in the afterlife of those of orderly neutral path. After we come from patrol, we drop by at a local tavern where Klendalstak entertains and terrifies local patrons with his macabre dance. I do not see him every day though, as sometimes it is time for the beasts to go to the wild as the vulture soars the skies of afterworld, perhaps finding criminals, which Klendalstak and I will bring to justice after they are spotted.

Agantas Ordanto, Magistrate of the City of Order.

PS. I know I should have posted IC posts like this as Agantas, but I don't bother to log out for it.

Klendalstak (Guest)Wed 19-Jan-05 02:06 PM

#34303, "I was as graceful as a giant can be! nt"
In response to Reply #44

nt

Klendalstak (Guest)Wed 19-Jan-05 02:04 PM

#34302, "HAR!"
In response to Reply #41

Flix was around a long long time with Klendal. He was even around when I had my old vindy. I liked him alot. Good luck flix. And take er easy.

Granaak (Guest)Mon 17-Jan-05 09:29 PM

#34233, "Well"
In response to Reply #0

We had a love hate relationship, I loved to hate you.

Just kidding. Thank you for all the battles, I had a rough week or so and I think you got me two or three times this past week. But I figured I owed you a few kills =)

Good job Vindicator,
Granaak

ps Anytime I need a good laugh..I take a second to read the log of me, Karrel and a certain paladin killing you =)

Klendalstak (Guest)Tue 18-Jan-05 02:40 PM

#34266, "RE: Well"
In response to Reply #29

I really did enjoy fighting you. I wish we could have had more fights without Restraal's pain in the ass there. But that's how it goes, and if I had a healer to go with me everywhere, you better believe I would have done it to. And you are right, that log of you, the druid and *cough* an idiot paladin was very amusing. I did not even notice that he was killing me as well till a few days after it happened. Then i was like uhhhhh, ok. Still don't understand how it was possible for him to be shield bashing and wrathing his groupmate. Oh well. Good fights, and good luck. Take 'er easy.

Glaurthran (Guest)Mon 17-Jan-05 04:53 PM

#34225, "hey man..."
In response to Reply #0

Good job.

I felt bad about blowing up at you those few times, worried that it 'stretched the limits' of keeping things ic, so just wanted to say sorry about that, it was a really frusterating few weeks for Glaurth.

Other than that, great vindicator. I used to fall asleep at night trying to think how to fight you, then getting a chance and having Mel come and help you with songs...dominated me. Oh well, I guess that's a vindicator's job.

Good stuff.
Glaurthran

Klendalstak (Guest)Tue 18-Jan-05 02:37 PM

#34265, "RE: hey man..."
In response to Reply #25

Hey, i didnt really mind you freaking out those couple times. I imagined Ib probably disliked it more. I just didnt understand why you were so mad when I was going to return all your gear anyway even if some of it would have been nice for me. Oh well. Good luck with Glaut, and take 'er easy.

Jaeiin (Guest)Mon 17-Jan-05 04:39 AM

#34205, "Hey there...."
In response to Reply #0

Well, sorry for ratting you out on a forum but there were plenty of things that irritated me about your behaviour. I can only assume it was Zachaurys 'evil' influence, because it stopped shortly after I heroed.

A fair few fights, plenty of me rushing about trying to dodge those nasty shackles but I wished you'd tried explaining your view to others instead of simple insults. One of the things that gets me is the 'I only RP with my friends, not with my enemies' sort of attitude. I guess it could be part of your role, so my bad really. Just when things get to me they really do :s

Don't think you managed to ever catch me, I slipped through your fingers like sand (90% luck!). Loved that day I was raiding the Spire against two of you + lower Magistrates. Despite you catching me at the Captain like 4-5 times, I still slipped away. I couldn't believe it when I got you and Mela slept, then the healer shows up. I was like... NOOOOOOOO! My one chance to actually retrieve just slipped away as he sanced and healed the Captain only for you to wake and run back.

Hope you enjoyed being Vindicator, the Tribunal was in a sorry state a while back and you were one of the more 'steady' players that kept it rolling. Being a Vindicator with no real way to draw out Outlanders had to be a pain

Jaeiin Ismaere

Klendalstak (Guest)Mon 17-Jan-05 02:02 PM

#34213, "RE: Hey there...."
In response to Reply #12

Being an asshole was part of who Klendalstak was. Were I to tell you who I played in the past, you would realize they were some of the more passive players ever. What is the point in being a nice cloud giant vindicator who isnt down for rumbles and insults. Well, Im sure you know the answer to that. As for RPing with my enemies, I probably RPed more with enemies than my fellow tribunals. Scions can attest to that. At any rate, I liked fighting you, hate fighting fiend. Dumb clouds get smoked by fiend. At any rate, good char, good luck, and try to stop the tehghey stuff on the forums.

SplntrdMon 17-Jan-05 08:29 PM
Member since 08th Feb 2004
1096 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#34231, "Believe it or not...."
In response to Reply #12

brevity, idiocy, snide remarks, and insults towards your enemies do actually constitute as RP. Maybe its not in the character's RP to sit down and have an intellectual conversation with criminals. That seems to be your number one complaint on these boards is that your enemies would just cuss at you... well... they're your enemy!

Splntrd

Klendalstak (Guest)Mon 17-Jan-05 12:21 AM

#34192, "So long and thanks for all the shoes..."
In response to Reply #0

What can I say. I had alot of fun with this char. This was actually my second Vindy, and was less enjoyable than the last just because too many people talked smack to him for no reason. I have come to the conclusion that no matter how fair and nice you are to people as Vindy, they still hate you like it was your fault they got warranted. At any rate, thanks to all my allies, and even bigger thanks to my enemies for great fights.

Velkurah - Probably wont read this, but I gave it all in the name of the K-Rin.

Marmaanth - Thank you for trusting me to be Vindy. Hope I served you well.

Muse - Thanks for the Title and interaction. I did a little dancing before the title, but then once I had it I decided it was only fair that I danced even more. I came up with several long intricate dances, that a few lucky people got to witness and even participate in. Thanks again.

There are way too many people to remember, so drop me a line and I will certainly reply.

Destripador (Guest)Mon 17-Jan-05 12:47 AM

#34193, "RE: So long and thanks for all the shoes..."
In response to Reply #1

Great job, loved working with you.

It was quite evident that you had a lot of tribunal experience in you, its a huge loss that you are gone.

TieraMon 17-Jan-05 01:01 AM
Member since 10th Sep 2004
22 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#34195, "RE: So long and thanks for all the shoes..."
In response to Reply #2

aww...just when my character actually began to tolerate you...oh well, crap happens...anyway dont take any insults my character may have had against your character personally, it was all good fun. But yes...just in case you havent figured out, you really did screw up that one time, and you know what I am talking about(and that is part of the reason why my character "hated" you), I am kind of pissed I wasnt logging then, oh well.

Klendalstak (Guest)Mon 17-Jan-05 01:32 AM

#34198, "Thanks."
In response to Reply #2

You were a fine ally and steadfast companion. Keep up the good work.

TieraMon 17-Jan-05 01:00 PM
22 posts
#34211, "RE: Thanks."
In response to Reply #7

Uh...I hope you are referring to someone else..hehe...and if you are referring to me...wow, I am better than I thought...I thought I sucked :<

TieraMon 17-Jan-05 01:09 PM
22 posts
#34212, "RE: Thanks."
In response to Reply #16

well...yeah I made a fool out of myself...anyway I know my character acted like she hated Klendelstak(in the beginning she kind of did) but deep down she respected you..though she would never admit it to anyone, but yeah from what I heard and seen you must have been a kick ass vindicator(sorry I never got to the point where I can see you, I should have been able, but I rank too slowly, and roleplay too much...hehe). You will be miss, I am pretty sure of it. And my character will act like the bi***(though I know she did kind of soften up in the end...too bad I didnt do that earlier, because after that last talk with you, I wanted to interact with your character more than with a bunch of petty insults, oh well...)

Restraal (Guest)Mon 17-Jan-05 12:47 AM

#34194, "I think my in-game goodbye said it all."
In response to Reply #1

If you're looking for work in the law-enforcement industry of the afterlife, the Patron will recognize what I gave you, and hopefully pull a few strings.

You were a good, steadfast (annoyingly so) vindicator, who always seemed to show up at exactly the wrong time. However, being the genius that I am (cough), I was able to deduce that every time I didn't want you to show up, you would. From there, it was easy to set a simple trap Thanks for all the fun chases...it was always interesting to see who would turn up on top. Our fights (well, yours and the lackeys I drag around to do my fighting for me) seemed to swing one way or another at the drop of a dime, and I never could predict the outcomes.

You're welcome for the shoes, and just remember who gave up a golden coin to see you on your way. I'll be seeing you soon, I'm sure. Hopefully in the next life we'll be splattering things together, instead of each other.

Resty

Klendalstak (Guest)Mon 17-Jan-05 01:35 AM

#34199, "It sure did..."
In response to Reply #3

Thanks for blessing me on my way. You were the hardest criminal to bring down ever I think. Well aside from Tjok, but he never comes out to play. You on the other hand were always around for a scrap, and always got away (Or I died). At any rate, it was always fun. Take it easy.

Restraaal (Guest)Tue 18-Jan-05 06:12 PM

#34278, "PS, I posted your last rites in Grurk's forum."
In response to Reply #8

With the suggestion it be moved to the history page.

Later tater.

Resty

Carth (Guest)Mon 17-Jan-05 01:27 AM

#34196, "A great character..."
In response to Reply #1

Well played, and one hell of a fighter, even if I did think you went overboard a bit too often, running into certain death and hacking away regardless. I'm still annoyed that you ended up titled the macabre dancer for that one little social after I spent time talking to the muse, and didn't get diddly (then again, she didn't kill me, either, and I asked for it). To reiterate, a standout character, and one to be remembered. Best of luck with the next.

Klendalstak (Guest)Mon 17-Jan-05 01:37 AM

#34200, "RE: A great character..."
In response to Reply #5

Thanks. I was thinking perhaps the whole time you spoke with the muse she really just wanted a fancy dance...at any rate, thanks and good luck.

Karatraja (Guest)Mon 17-Jan-05 01:31 AM

#34197, "Lots of Lovin'"
In response to Reply #1

Always liked Klendalstak long before I joined the Spire. I liked our few interactions so far with Kara and you. I'll be sure to post more intimate things when I die. Great job! Wicked Vindicator.

Klendalstak (Guest)Mon 17-Jan-05 01:38 AM

#34201, "RE: Lots of Lovin'"
In response to Reply #6

Thanks! Klendalstak liked you from the get go. I hope those lowbie super gearings helped you on your way. Good luck with the char, and take it easy.

Agantas (Guest)Mon 17-Jan-05 04:37 AM

#34204, "Goodbyes."
In response to Reply #1

Weren't you the giant I ranked with in FoN at L13-17 or something? If so, Klendalstak and Agantas knew each other for long time.

Anyway, Klendalstak was a nice personality to know, and we had fun raiding and doing stuff. Your dance with Brynne was quite something to see, a well earned title, I'd say. Con loss is good way for a proud Velkurahite to go. Good luck with your next!

Agantas

Klendalstak (Guest)Mon 17-Jan-05 02:04 PM

#34214, "RE: Goodbyes."
In response to Reply #11

Yup, that was us up in FoN oh so long ago. Agantas was nice to know, I think we bonded because we were so frequently ghosts together. Ha! Anyhoo, good luck with the rest of Agantas' life, and take 'er easy.

DurNominatorMon 17-Jan-05 04:01 PM
2018 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#34221, "Take it easy?"
In response to Reply #19

I think there is a thread for you to read on the forums here... I tells how easily I took. ;P

Onirakoth (Guest)Mon 17-Jan-05 07:59 AM

#34208, "Doh!"
In response to Reply #1

Yeah, I figured this was coming soon, but it still sucks that it happened. Since Oni is such an a-hole IC and would never just come right out and say it (he said about all he would to you about it that one day), you were a damned fine Vindicator. You always went balls to the wall and I respected that about you. Good job and I hope you have even more fun with the next.

-O-

Klendalstak (Guest)Mon 17-Jan-05 02:06 PM

#34215, "RE: Doh!"
In response to Reply #13

Thanks Oni. I think the most we ever talked was durring my interview with you. Wished we could have spoke more IC, but I realized that Oni doesnt like to talk too much lol. Anyway, hope you stay Provost for much much longer than the last couple. Good luck, and take it easy.

Alathin (Guest)Mon 17-Jan-05 09:36 AM

#34209, "Bloody shackles are bearable as a bard. nt"
In response to Reply #1

Klendalstak (Guest)Mon 17-Jan-05 02:08 PM

#34216, "Long live the Shackles! (nt)"
In response to Reply #14

nt

Melacarfina (Guest)Mon 17-Jan-05 12:13 PM

#34210, "I shouldn't have logged off..."
In response to Reply #1

I really wanted to be there when you went. Thank you so much for all the fun times. *gives you a beer* I remember when I was first a magistrate I kept pictureing this little kid handing a big giant a bottle of beer. You were so much fun and always gave me as a player a good laugh. I wrote a note about your death... I'm not the best at writing scrolls as per this character but I did say something about the fallen winged one. Just for you. I have so many good thaughts about having you in the Spire to count them all... you will be missed.

Mela

Klendalstak (Guest)Mon 17-Jan-05 02:10 PM

#34217, "RE: I shouldn't have logged off..."
In response to Reply #15

After you logged off I went and died a lame mob death. But that's better than an Outlander killing me and getting my gear, so it was ok. At any rate, Klendal wasnt much for friends, but if he were, Mela would be his best. Good luck, and take it easy.

Alcaledies (Guest)Mon 17-Jan-05 03:46 PM

#34218, "My favorite little alliance :-P"
In response to Reply #1

It really is a shame we got off on the wrong foot, but #### does happen :-P I really liked Klendy by the end, even though he constantly pestered my groupmates (Aka. Restraal :-P) We had good times, and saw a fair share of battles, and normally did fairly well paired together. Hope i'll see you in form or another, I know my eyes are peeled for any new Vindy's. Anyhow, drop me a line if ya ever get bored, Shieldswillrattle@hotmail.com. . . nehow great job on the character.

See ya out in the fields :-P

-Your favorite lil pouncer

Klendalstak (Guest)Tue 18-Jan-05 02:31 PM

#34260, "RE: My favorite little alliance :-P"
In response to Reply #23

Yeah, we had some fun while it lasted. The pouncing was nice because people would flee only to be pounced and pincered again. Anyway, good luck with Alc. Later.

Iborenn (Guest)Mon 17-Jan-05 07:20 PM

#34230, "I kinda like klen"
In response to Reply #1

We had a few interactions and we got along well as it seemed our views meshed a goodly bit, I thought klens attituide was amusing and you where a bit of a terror with those guards and shackles
Glad I got my revenge that time you teleported right in front of me
See you in the fields

Klendalstak (Guest)Tue 18-Jan-05 02:33 PM

#34261, "RE: I kinda like klen"
In response to Reply #26

Yeah. I always had tried to keep relations with the village moderate. And you seemed to be the only one who would listen to moderation. That was the worst luck ever teleporting to Dranettie with like 100 hp, and all sorts of spelled and sung up. Oh well. I deserved to die that time. Take it easy.

Vargblot (Guest)Mon 17-Jan-05 09:26 PM

#34232, "RE: So long and thanks for all the shoes..."
In response to Reply #1

Good char which was easy to like. Liked running around with you pincering things/folks and telling jokes. Good times.

I do think i did the same with your previous vindicator too.

Good luck with everything.

Klendalstak (Guest)Tue 18-Jan-05 02:34 PM

#34262, "RE: So long and thanks for all the shoes..."
In response to Reply #28

Was fun while it lasted. Too bad we did not have more time to rumble side by side. Have fun with the char.

Verdrondlith (Guest)Tue 18-Jan-05 12:10 AM

#34239, "RE: So long and thanks for all the shoes..."
In response to Reply #1

Thanks for the help. This is my first Trib and its alot more work than I ever thought. Being a 'sitting duck' in town, is tough. Ive never been on this side before.

You did a great job, were easy to talk to, and gave good advice. I just wish I had ranked faster so we could travel. Cya

Klendalstak (Guest)Tue 18-Jan-05 02:34 PM

#34263, "RE: So long and thanks for all the shoes..."
In response to Reply #30

Good luck, and remember what we talked about!

EshvalTue 18-Jan-05 01:35 AM
Member since 22nd Aug 2004
519 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#34248, "RE: So long and thanks for all the shoes..."
In response to Reply #1

Well, thanks for the dance...it was pretty ugly to watch, but I enjoyed the spontanous interaction.

Don't quit your day job for the dancing, but I did enjoy watching and interacting with you....and all those wicked Tribbies.

Good luck

Eshval's email
BlackMarquessa@gmail.com

Eshval's slightly off-center (unofficial) blog.
http://blackmarquessa.blogspot.com/
Carnivàle
http://cirquecarnivale.wordpress.com/

Klendalstak (Guest)Tue 18-Jan-05 02:35 PM

#34264, "I wasnt TOO wicked! Har! (nt)"
In response to Reply #31

nt

Lora (Guest)Tue 18-Jan-05 06:18 PM

#34279, "RE: So long and thanks for all the shoes..."
In response to Reply #1

Well, I'm glad to hear you had a lot of fun with this character. That's always good, for you as the player, and the character. I find the more fun you have you have as the player, the more time and effort(love? lol) you put into that character.

I had a good time talking and hunting with Klendalstak, even if it seemed short lived. I didn't know you with any other characters or anything, I didn't even hear about you really. But what Lora saw, you were real solid, and I'd guess the titles reinforced that also. That's how I always percieved nifty titles antways.

You left some very large shoes to fill. But I'm going to do my darndest. Good luck.

Lora (Guest)Wed 19-Jan-05 01:48 PM

#34298, "RE: So long and thanks for all the shoes..."
In response to Reply #40

Ahh. My steadfast kinswoman Lora! Good luck with Vindy. It gets haggard at times.

Klendalstak (Guest)Wed 19-Jan-05 08:45 PM

#34308, "Wasnt paying attention and put Lora's name stead of min..."
In response to Reply #46

nt

Grurk MuoukTue 18-Jan-05 07:08 PM
Member since 15th Mar 2004
538 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#34281, "Hey hey.."
In response to Reply #1

I was watching over the Spire, when you were inducted. In fact,
I inducted you. This was just after Velkurah left.

You were fun to watch coming up through the ranks.

Which Vindicator were you before, if you don't mind sharing?

Grurk

Klendalstak (Guest)Wed 19-Jan-05 01:50 PM

#34299, "Keep it on the hush hush..."
In response to Reply #42

I don't really like making correlations between previous players, sometimes the playerbase reads a bit too much into it. But. Let's just say that my previous vindy had alot of interaction with you playing an old dead immortal. I think you'll know who I mean.

Karashin (Guest)Wed 19-Jan-05 12:17 AM

#34287, "Ah, dear Vindicator."
In response to Reply #1

Oh the agony you bring upon me with those bloody shackles. I imagine this were I rant about overpowered and cry like a wee little one. Oh well, too bad I won't. Instead I congratulate you on a job well done. IC Karashin is prideful, and would never accept you as a respectable adversary. It is rare to achiece such at all. OOC I hated you at first, but in time you gave me a few good chuckles. I.E. when you showed up at those centurions while all those others were there. I was like crying upon my keyboard, from laughing so hard. It was like OOOOWWWWWW. Anyway, good luck, and see ya in the fields.

Klendalstak (Guest)Wed 19-Jan-05 01:52 PM

#34300, "RE: Ah, dear Vindicator."
In response to Reply #43

Thanks. I liked Karashin, and for that reason I tried to have good relations even though I was chasing you alot. (ex. always returning your clothing) Glad you did the same! Heh. Anyway. Good luck, and take er easy.

Waeldyn (Guest)Wed 19-Jan-05 07:29 AM

#34291, "Well..."
In response to Reply #1

All in all it was good to see you when I needed to raid Refuge, but I thought you were a little lack-luster both with this char and with a trib I'm not able to divulge yet. Also not as tough as past Vindicators, in my opinion. Yet still you talk so much crap!! Both to your allies, cabalmates and to those you fight. If you can't walk the walk, don't talk the talk. It reflects with ill favor on you.

Klendalstak (Guest)Wed 19-Jan-05 02:02 PM

#34301, "This comment is so hypocritical, it gets a big fat *NT*"
In response to Reply #45

nt sucka

Grehmunitor (Guest)Wed 19-Jan-05 02:29 PM

#34304, "RE: Well..."
In response to Reply #45

I'l drink to that, I don't know if its the player or the characters role. Its probably just the character I'd say. But Klendalstak did have a habbit of biting off more than he could chew. Still it was a well played character and someone I had fun interacting with , shame most of our fights ended the way they did. Well I took it out on other tribs hehee

Grehm

Klendalstak (Guest)Wed 19-Jan-05 05:48 PM

#34307, "I dont get it..."
In response to Reply #52

The first guy says "cant walk the walk" the second says "bit off more than could chew". Do you people just pick a colloquialism and apply it to anything?

Waeldyn (Guest)Wed 19-Jan-05 09:30 PM

#34309, "I wasn't flaming, but to explain it to you:"
In response to Reply #53

I said you talked the talk, but couldn't back it up. He said you bit off more than you could chew. So you talked and bit in, but couldn't walk the walk, thus having more than you could chew. Clear? Good.

I was not mean, was not flamatory, was not insulting. I gave a concise opinion of your character. If your going to give credit to good reviews, give credit to bad ones too.

Klendalstak (Guest)Thu 20-Jan-05 01:41 AM

#34310, "RE: I wasn't flaming, but to explain it to you:"
In response to Reply #55

The entire point was that you have nothing to back up this outrageous claim of yours. The only interaction I ever had with your char that you deleted like it was your job, was you notifying me where you were being killed by criminals. Don't you notice that on here there are just as many enemies of mine than allies? And even the ones who hated me the most still know that I walked the walk more than your scrub that was a damned corpse farm. So if you have a 'bad review' how about you base it off something other than...well...nothing.

Waeldyn (Guest)Thu 20-Jan-05 06:56 AM

#34312, "Respectfully,"
In response to Reply #56

I have dealt with you with more than one character. I have not been inflamatory or insulting. But I will defend Waeldyn and say that I (1) was rarely killed at all, (2) was an Imperial High Priest, not a scrub and (3) certainly died far, far less than someone who con dies one of the most survivable things in all of Thera. Anything from this point on I'm not going to respond to. I don't think this has been a constructive thread.

Klendalstak (Guest)Thu 20-Jan-05 12:32 PM

#34315, "Didn't ask you to defend you char, asked you to defend ..."
In response to Reply #57

nt

Grehmunitor (Guest)Thu 20-Jan-05 11:29 AM

#34314, "RE: I wasn't flaming, but to explain it to you:"
In response to Reply #56

Selective memory is a lot of fun, and I really don't want to get into a flame war. Lets just say we got into it cause you acted like a billybadass and said I was welcome to try and kill you if I wanted. After which I declared my little war on tribunal and proceeded to kill almost every active tribunal at that point. I never got to put you down but you didnt bother trying to bring me in after that. Not EVERYONE's interactions with you had to be spectacular you know, don't get all bent out of shape cause two people said they didnt like you. And I don't even think either of us said it. I could always step it up and turn acidic. but eh

Grehm

Klendalstak (Guest)Thu 20-Jan-05 12:40 PM

#34316, "Actually I did disembowel you. OH how quickly they forg..."
In response to Reply #58

nt

Grehmunitor (Guest)Thu 20-Jan-05 04:10 PM

#34321, "RE: Actually I did disembowel you. OH how quickly they ..."
In response to Reply #60

Thats right you did, that was the first time I was flagged and soon after I attacked you. What happened the twenty something times I attacked the cabal, other tribunals, even killed tribs in town while you stood at your inner?

Hmm
I wonder

Klendalstak (Guest)Thu 20-Jan-05 05:12 PM

#34327, "Now now. No need to lie. (nt)"
In response to Reply #62

nt

Arisnus (Guest)Fri 21-Jan-05 06:04 AM

#34375, "I doubt he's lying, you constantly hid at the inner bef..."
In response to Reply #64

x

Arisnus (Guest)Thu 20-Jan-05 04:00 PM

#34319, "Have to agree"
In response to Reply #52

Half the stuff he told me was childish, the other half was blatantly OOC. Talked tough but did nothing but die, except for the one time he managed to gang me.

DurNominatorThu 20-Jan-05 04:18 PM
2018 posts
#34322, "He ganged you? We others were there too!"
In response to Reply #61

Aww, Arisnus. If it is the incident I remember where we got you and Carubahdeh(the wood-elf druid chap, I hope I remembered right name) defending Spire at outer(and Carubahdeh in Galadon), with Ubivec tanking and me and Klendalstak in the back line. I do not know whose special guard got the killing blow on you though. Klendalstak said before that fight "Arisnus can kill me with one flurry", as the warcry flurry giants tend to do a lot of damage. We got you and Carubahdeh, and after that, took the fetish. It was the first time I fought the Primeval Spirit.

Agantas

Klendalstak (Guest)Thu 20-Jan-05 05:16 PM

#34329, "That's funny."
In response to Reply #61

You can say all you want, but you know that you were the one constantly saying rediculous things. Here is a poem for you:

Lie, whine, lie again.
You might fool others, but you wont fool Klen.

Arisnus, Asiranus, whats the difference.

Arisnus (Guest)Fri 21-Jan-05 04:28 AM

#34373, "RE: That's funny."
In response to Reply #65

Hah.

You've said #### like "OWNED YOU!" (in all caps), and the infamous
"BEND OVER BITCH!".

You know exactly what I'm talking about, and I'm not dumb enough
to use an offshoot of my own name on my next character, believe it
or not.

Klendalstak (Guest)Wed 26-Jan-05 03:09 AM

#34622, "You kids these days lie way too much. Shame on you. (nt..."
In response to Reply #66

nt

Grehmunitor (Guest)Sat 22-Jan-05 10:54 AM

#34442, "RE: That's funny."
In response to Reply #65

Remember in my earlier note I had commented on not being certain if the way you acted in game was just you or your characters RP?
Well thanks for erasing that doubt.

Much Love
Grehm

StunnaSat 22-Jan-05 02:07 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1048 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#34452, "Heh, good point. n/t"
In response to Reply #68

nt

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #34191 Previous topic | Next topic