Subject: "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Prilianth the Grand Elder of Chang..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #33470
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 21-Dec-04 03:32 AM
Member since 21st Sep 2024
17172 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#33470, "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Prilianth the Grand Elder of Changelings, Magistrate of Hamsah Mu'tazz"

Tue Dec 21 02:33:02 2004

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 33rd of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Prilianth perished, never to return.

Race:half-drow
Class:shapeshifter
Level:48
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:63

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Riiiiight, Prilianth (Guest), 21-Dec-04 03:43 AM, #1
     Reply Oh welp..., Klendalstak (Guest), 21-Dec-04 03:52 AM, #2
     Reply Okay, Eshval, 21-Dec-04 12:19 PM, #3
     Reply Bye!, Agantas (Guest), 21-Dec-04 07:45 PM, #4
     Reply RE: Riiiiight, Old Panther (Guest), 21-Dec-04 08:39 PM, #5
     Reply It's lacking, where certain others are not., Prilianth (Guest), 22-Dec-04 09:27 AM, #7
          Reply For the record, Nivek1, 22-Dec-04 10:30 AM, #9
     Reply Seriously man,, UnbornOutlander (Guest), 21-Dec-04 11:54 PM, #6
     Reply It's as simple as the fact that I am not a team player., Prilianth (Guest), 22-Dec-04 09:34 AM, #8
     Reply I was sad to see you go..., Melacarfina (Guest), 26-Dec-04 12:43 AM, #10

Prilianth (Guest)Tue 21-Dec-04 03:43 AM

#33471, "Riiiiight"
In response to Reply #0

Got the armadillo. Was hoping for croc or porcupine, or maybe even the diamondback. Nope. Needed a final offensive form that was capabel of holding its own (I do realize each form has its limitations) and told myself if I got the panther or jaguar, I was going to delete, since neither form can hold a candle to any skilled player without a good bit of luck. What happens?

Klendalstak attempts a sweeping gut shot!
Klendalstak +++DISEMBOWELS+++ a fiery ancient!
A fiery ancient is DEAD!
A fiery ancient's leg is sliced from his dead body.
You receive 452 experience points.
You raise a level!! Your gain is: 10/773 hp, 11/972 m, 6/538 mv 2/8 prac.
You have learned 3% of your pass door ability.

You have learned how to shapeshift into the form of panther.
Klendalstak splits 20 copper coins. Your share is 6 copper coins.
Klendalstak sacrifices the corpse of a fiery ancient to the gods.

End of char.

Klen/Mela: thanks for ranking
Muse: Thanks for the interaction

Klendalstak (Guest)Tue 21-Dec-04 03:52 AM

#33472, "Oh welp..."
In response to Reply #1

At least I got a good laugh out of instantaneous deleting after getting a bad form lol. G'luck with next char.

EshvalTue 21-Dec-04 12:19 PM
Member since 22nd Aug 2004
519 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#33475, "Okay"
In response to Reply #1

I had watched you for a while off and on, waiting for a nice chance to dig my fingers into your character, and your pray gave me a nice chance...I had you on my 'poke at this character' list. Luck on your next showing.

Eshval's email
BlackMarquessa@gmail.com

Eshval's slightly off-center (unofficial) blog.
http://blackmarquessa.blogspot.com/
Carnivàle
http://cirquecarnivale.wordpress.com/

Agantas (Guest)Tue 21-Dec-04 07:45 PM

#33477, "Bye!"
In response to Reply #1

Goodbye and good luck with your next. It was fun fighting along your side, even though for a brief occasion. Aww, you were a panther but you were a dillo/panther with manacles and guards, so the game wasn't over yet. Dillo manacles and panther handles the rest when they target the guards?

Agantas

Old Panther (Guest)Tue 21-Dec-04 08:39 PM

#33478, "RE: Riiiiight"
In response to Reply #1

What's wrong with panther?

Prilianth (Guest)Wed 22-Dec-04 09:27 AM

#33485, "It's lacking, where certain others are not."
In response to Reply #5

And like I said, each form has its ups and downs. The panther just happens to have more downs than any of the three forms I would have preferred over it. There are reasons the lion, ram, and tiger are feared forms, and the panther is not. I imagine there are quite a few advocates of the panther form. Most of them are not experienced enough to know the difference between the forms, or the reason behind my decision. Things will probably stay that way. The next time I want a maledictive char, I'll roll a spear/mace spec warrior.

Nivek1Wed 22-Dec-04 10:30 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
655 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#33487, "For the record"
In response to Reply #7

I remember when people deleted over getting the ram.

Not that this has any real bearing on the subject, I just like to sound smart.

UnbornOutlander (Guest)Tue 21-Dec-04 11:54 PM

#33480, "Seriously man,"
In response to Reply #1

a caballed character with the Armadillo has no reason to just go and delete regardless of what other forms it recieved. But let's look on the bright side - you just did the village and the refuge a huge favor with this.

Prilianth (Guest)Wed 22-Dec-04 09:34 AM

#33486, "It's as simple as the fact that I am not a team player."
In response to Reply #6

If I can't stand alone, I'd rather not stand at all. Can the armadillo take on huge raids? Sure. I raided Outlander a couple of times where the results were laughably easy. I defended under similar circumstances (though Cathoria made one defense particularly deathful). What it comes down to has already been said, the panther cannot stand on its own four legs against any skilled player, without some serious luck coming the panther's way. I am not a player who prefers to depend on luck (which is why I am boggled by the fact that I continue to play this class). If defending people and defending my cabal were objectives I had, I would have rolled a healer.

Melacarfina (Guest)Sun 26-Dec-04 12:43 AM

#33546, "I was sad to see you go..."
In response to Reply #1

After all that ranking to quit. I don't know. I can play the same race and class and sometimes I have luck and sometimes I die a lot. But if I put in so much time (not just in game but my role and everything outside of the game) I just can't throw it away. I understand why you would be un-happy with the panther... I just really wanted to use your defense. Even to just explore with you. I guess that would be fun for me, and not for you. Oh well. Good luck with the next.

I won't forget interacting with Eshvel in the mines, very cool. Hey make another tribby! More people that know what they're doing! Please!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #33470 Previous topic | Next topic