Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Elad the Battle-Scarred, Pitiful Pawn ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #32365
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 01-Nov-04 12:36 AM
Member since 21st Sep 2024
17173 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#32365, "(DELETED) [None] Elad the Battle-Scarred, Pitiful Pawn of Pandemonium, Betrayer of the Spire"

Sun Oct 31 23:36:36 2004

At 1 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 18th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Elad perished, never to return.

Race:svirfnebli
Class:warrior
Level:37
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:57

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Yuyuya (Guest)Mon 01-Nov-04 02:06 PM

#32367, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Elad the Battle-Scarred, Pitiful P..."
In response to Reply #0

Hey man sorry about that last death. As a player I definitely wanted to entertain the idea that you might become a magic hater, but your being an orderly civilized betrayer meant there wasn't much hope for you to get a good reaction from me, the wood elf chaotic battlerager. Betrayal isn't something battleragers like, you know, that being the basis for the cabal.

Never interacted with you other than this one thing so I don't know squat about what was going on with your spire stuff, but I felt bad about this episode, as a player. Hope you understand. Good luck and all that jazz.

Elad (Guest)Mon 01-Nov-04 03:25 PM

#32369, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Elad the Battle-Scarred, Pitiful P..."
In response to Reply #1

Haha, man don't worry about it, I just realized with that death that I had created myself a huuuuge hole and I was pretty sure I didn't want to take the time to deal with getting out of it, as much fun as it was digging it. Anyway, don't worry about it, that was like the 20th kill in a few days, literally, so it's okay. But hey, at least I got a crazy title, right?

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #32365 Previous topic | Next topic