Subject: "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Tyke Morbult the Initiate of the ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #32263
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 26-Oct-04 09:00 AM
Member since 21st Sep 2024
17173 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#32263, "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Tyke Morbult the Initiate of the Macalla"

Tue Oct 26 08:59:36 2004

At 4 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 4th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Tyke perished, never to return.

Race:fire
Class:warrior
Level:44
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:180

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Much love.., Marcus_, 26-Oct-04 10:22 AM, #3
Reply Much fun., Tjok. (Guest), 26-Oct-04 11:45 AM, #4
Reply Impressions..., Marcus_, 26-Oct-04 12:19 PM, #6
Reply RE: Much love.., Zukir (Guest), 26-Oct-04 12:03 PM, #5
Reply Had alot of fun, with, near or against you., Dremkal (Guest), 29-Oct-04 12:44 AM, #7
Reply Arr!, Harstimp (Guest), 29-Oct-04 07:22 PM, #8
Reply We Like Tyke, Krystia (Guest), 26-Oct-04 09:29 AM, #1
     Reply Good job, Nivek1, 26-Oct-04 10:18 AM, #2

Marcus_Tue 26-Oct-04 10:19 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
681 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#32267, "Much love.."
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Tue 26-Oct-04 10:22 AM

Tyke was alot of fun, pretty much all the time. Special thanks to Krystia, Tjok, Djesoe, Eshval, Lyristeon, darkened ancient and everyone else who made my time worthwhile.. Some respect to a few opponents as well.. Verdelyeb, Urog, Zukir and Harstimp were a few noteworthy ones who differed by having a set of balls. I'm sure I forget alot of important people, but I'm really tired right now. Post and I'll be responding during teh weekend.

Laters & good luck. /Tyke

Tjok. (Guest)Tue 26-Oct-04 11:45 AM

#32268, "Much fun."
In response to Reply #3

See ya! Tyke was a great and gutsy character. And you were at a less than ideal warrior rank, too (except for the broad range). Now that he's gone, what were your impressions of Outlander?

Marcus_Tue 26-Oct-04 12:19 PM
681 posts
#32270, "Impressions..."
In response to Reply #4

I stuck around at level 44 on purpose, since the sub-hero ranks are somewhat less influenced by mass logins/logouts.. So even if there was alot of outlanders around and the imperials/trib heros had quit, there would usually be some level 40 for me to play with...

I liked outlander alot, despite the fact that the evil specific outlander powers suck. Don't think ignite or vandalize ever helped me out... Windwalk and chameleon was the powers I was happy to have, especially windwalk. Resting for moves is such a bore... For a while I felt that the war against our enemies were unbalanced, power-wise. But then they all deleted and there were almost noone to take advantage of their powers.. So I guess I still stick with that statement.

The freedom of action is what I like the most about the cabal; there's nothing that prevents you from just doing your thing and you don't have to worry about punishment for disobeying orders. The people in the cabal are quite laid back, have a nice attitude and are solid rolelpayers.

All in all I like the cabal and I might just be back for more treehugging

Zukir (Guest)Tue 26-Oct-04 12:03 PM

#32269, "RE: Much love.."
In response to Reply #3

Heh, thanks, not sure if it's the fact I have a set of balls or I'm just plain stupid Tyke was a beast, everytime i saw you I was like oh crap, here we go again. I think I got you once, maybe twice, but man when I did, it was like YES! Heh, well done. Good luck to you. See ya in the fields!

Dremkal (Guest)Fri 29-Oct-04 12:44 AM

#32311, "Had alot of fun, with, near or against you."
In response to Reply #3

See ya next time atound.

Harstimp (Guest)Fri 29-Oct-04 07:22 PM

#32321, "Arr!"
In response to Reply #3

Loved fighting you. I used to hang around to fight when I really shouldn't have, just because I liked fighting you that much. Seemed like I had you at the beginning, but eventually you turned the tables big time. Cool character, good roleplay, good fighting.

Krystia (Guest)Tue 26-Oct-04 09:29 AM

#32264, "We Like Tyke"
In response to Reply #0

Ack! No! I loved Tyke! You could be a complete beast at times. One of my favorite Outlander moments is when we went to raid for the Scales and you took out four or five Spire members, one after another until everyone was either fled or a ghost. Then we proceeded to take out the Executioner. I loved watching what you could do. For a while, we were even gaining rank together until you slowed down. ::sigh:: Okie dokie. Good luck with your next. For the record, I thought Tyke was the bestest. : )

Nivek1Tue 26-Oct-04 10:18 AM
655 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#32266, "Good job"
In response to Reply #1

Another monster, as usual. Glad we weren't enemies.

Trotat

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #32263 Previous topic | Next topic