Subject: "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Friblet the Entrance to Owaza, Mag..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #32230
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 24-Oct-04 06:00 AM
Member since 21st Sep 2024
17174 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#32230, "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Friblet the Entrance to Owaza, Magistrate of Galadon"

Sun Oct 24 05:58:54 2004

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 32nd of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Friblet perished, never to return.

Race:felar
Class:assassin
Level:40
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:128

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply I feel accomplished knowing the baker could now retire., Friblet (Guest), 24-Oct-04 04:22 PM, #2
Reply Didn't realise that Fribby was going to rest that long...., Agantas (Guest), 24-Oct-04 04:59 PM, #3
Reply Thank you all, AquallTal (Guest), 24-Jan-10 08:36 PM, #8
Reply RE: I feel accomplished knowing the baker could now ret..., Velkurah, 25-Oct-04 08:58 AM, #4
Reply Fribby the Tribby, Krystia (Guest), 25-Oct-04 09:55 AM, #5
     Reply RE: Fribby the Tribby, Friblet (Guest), 25-Oct-04 02:54 PM, #6
          Reply RE: Fribby the Tribby, Krystia (Guest), 25-Oct-04 03:42 PM, #7
Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Friblet the Entrance to Owaza,..., Thays (Guest), 24-Oct-04 06:29 AM, #1

Friblet (Guest)Sun 24-Oct-04 04:22 PM

#32234, "I feel accomplished knowing the baker could now retire."
In response to Reply #0

All those pies....yes....pies.
Well, this character was purely a test run into Tribunal (I've never been there before), and I think that it's really for a special type of mood....a mood I really wasn't in often. But it's a good cabal for what it is...just not for me.

As to why I deleted....
Well...I wasn't feeling that Trib was that fun for me anymore, that that's what's really important(Given, I usually had to make my own fun). Also, I had been stagnant at 40 for some time. I really also think that Assassins get the short end of the stick in Trib...I really couldn't think of a role reason to stalk anyone but wanted people...and those who were wanted usually had that annoying ability to call chamo...which got real annoying quick. So, not to say that I couldn't have gotten assassinations, it just wasn't that important to me, as an assassin, to do so. As a result I ended up attacking people head on, and as a result of that I ended up dying...a lot. In consistance with my role, I tried not to take it so hard...but the 8 or so con I lost, with not too many kills of my own, sorta irked me.

I do want to say Thank you to Velkurah...that pie was the most awesomest thing ever...EVER!

Oh, and thank you to the friends/enemies that made the character interesting.

Enough with the slightly imbalanced felar assassins...time to play someone with a...sort of serious attitude.

Agantas (Guest)Sun 24-Oct-04 04:59 PM

#32235, "Didn't realise that Fribby was going to rest that long...."
In response to Reply #2

...until I saw your name in the graveyard not long after I talked to you. So, Fribby went to rest in the graveyard instead of the bed.
Too bad, good luck with your next.

Agantas

AquallTal (Guest)Sun 24-Jan-10 08:36 PM

#90115, "Thank you all"
In response to Reply #3

I just want too take some time too Thank everyone for doing
what you do and making the community what it is im a long time
reader and first time poster so i just wanted to say thanks.

VelkurahMon 25-Oct-04 08:58 AM
Member since 29th Jan 2004
119 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#32252, "RE: I feel accomplished knowing the baker could now ret..."
In response to Reply #2

Glad you liked the pie!

Good luck with your next.

Velk

Krystia (Guest)Mon 25-Oct-04 09:55 AM

#32253, "Fribby the Tribby"
In response to Reply #2

I think there was maybe one time when you retrieved while I was about without me knowing it. Tiger claw can be quite a surprise. As an assassin, Krystia thought you weren't much of a threat. While I was within PK range of you, I'd still go attack the Spire with little worry. Though, you were not that bad of an assassin, so don't take it too hard. Good luck with your next. I love new enemies, so roll up another Trib.

Friblet (Guest)Mon 25-Oct-04 02:54 PM

#32258, "RE: Fribby the Tribby"
In response to Reply #5

I'm not sure you really know how hard you are to fight...but maybe you do. Thank you for the kind words...I'm glad to know I'm not the worst, but my lack of patience makes me far from skilled as an assassin in general. Anyway...thanks for the good fights, were fun and stuff...and good luck with the whole kicking Trib butt.

Krystia (Guest)Mon 25-Oct-04 03:42 PM

#32259, "RE: Fribby the Tribby"
In response to Reply #6

Aww.. make a girl blush! I'm no fighter, though. As long as you stay away from my blade barrier, you could do well against me. But then, whenever you were around, I'd make sure to have some flaming or drowning weapons. Going to try Outlander now?

Thays (Guest)Sun 24-Oct-04 06:29 AM

#32231, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Friblet the Entrance to Owaza,..."
In response to Reply #0

Ehh???

Why did you delete? I wanted to talk about pies some more!!!!

I wish you didn't delete. You would have had me if it wasn't for the druid. It was fun fighting you. Best of luck.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #32230 Previous topic | Next topic