Subject: "(AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Andrlos the Wolf of Joheem" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #32205
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 21-Oct-04 02:12 PM
Member since 21st Sep 2024
17173 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#32205, "(AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Andrlos the Wolf of Joheem"

Thu Oct 21 14:11:56 2004

At 12 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 27th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Andrlos perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:ranger
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:826

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

SPNThu 28-Oct-04 10:26 PM
Member since 24th Oct 2004
352 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#32310, "As much enlightenment as I can give"
In response to Reply #0

I have known him for a long time, and it was only just recently he told me what was going on. First and foremost he was having troubles with school. Also he seems to now have a new found "Social Life" as he calls it. Been trying to get him to put a quick post up to, but have not had any luck yet.

CerunnirFri 29-Oct-04 05:44 AM
Member since 21st Oct 2003
294 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#32312, "Yeh..."
In response to Reply #3

Ive known him on AIM for years. The last month or two he has not been on it at all. So its clearly an OOC issue at hand.

thornheartThu 21-Oct-04 10:36 PM
Member since 11th May 2003
49 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#32210, "RE: (AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Andrlos the Wolf of Joheem"
In response to Reply #0

You were one of my favorite mortals ever. Up there with Arvam and Proserpina. I so enjoyed your character in every way. If you are still around and wouldn't mind talking to a former player, email me at arehanah@lycos.com.

Nimuweh
Thorny

ShazirahThu 21-Oct-04 04:04 PM
Member since 26th Aug 2003
71 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#32206, "Way to piss me off"
In response to Reply #0

I really thought you'd go far in Immland, and then you go and do this. What happened?
You're a talented writer, creative, blahblahblah, all the good things an immling needs to
be to move up in the world. All I can really say is that I'm disappointed. I was looking
forward to seeing what you would do past the heroimm rank, but alas.

Shaz!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #32205 Previous topic | Next topic