Subject: "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Bahear Akraanaes the Master Chronicl..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #32192
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 20-Oct-04 11:24 AM
Member since 21st Sep 2024
17173 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#32192, "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Bahear Akraanaes the Master Chronicler, Elite Imperial Blade"

Wed Oct 20 11:22:46 2004

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 21st of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Bahear perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:bard
Level:49
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:133

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply CF is destroying my life, v_vega, 20-Oct-04 11:58 AM, #1
     Reply RE: CF is destroying my life, Liurnya (Guest), 20-Oct-04 12:39 PM, #2
     Reply You'll never leave if you don't go cold turkey off the ..., Theerkla, 20-Oct-04 01:04 PM, #3
          Reply I was cold turkey..., Tinfalan, 20-Oct-04 09:10 PM, #6
     Reply Shame to see you go, Ceiek (Guest), 20-Oct-04 02:07 PM, #4
     Reply RE: CF is destroying my life, Valdemar (Guest), 20-Oct-04 03:10 PM, #5
     Reply Curse your sleeping. Yarg!, Kaerdil (Guest), 21-Oct-04 04:39 AM, #7
     Reply I'm tone deaf, didn't you know?, Dremkal (Guest), 21-Oct-04 09:31 PM, #8
     Reply Sad to see you go, Teacher... nt, Dzegef (Guest), 23-Oct-04 06:07 AM, #9
     Reply Good luck, Wojif (Guest), 28-Oct-04 02:50 PM, #10

v_vegaWed 20-Oct-04 11:58 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
49 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#32193, "CF is destroying my life"
In response to Reply #0

hehe, well it's not that bad, but i really need to focus on other #### than this drug. As it is now all my sparetime has been going into cf, this is not healthy. Once again my political obligations is becoming more intense and betwen that, my girlfriend and my job I've got no time for cf, but somehow I've been making time thus neglecting the more important parts.

Dex, Xaden and Arrazn I kind of wanted to see if I could best you before I did this, that's why I was coming back and back. I allways have easier deleting when I'm a ghost and need to reequip some...

Anyway I made this char to test the full potential of a Imperial bard, since Dandern was my first bard, I felt I needed to finnish what I started there, to learn the ways of the bard. This time it was a weaker Empire (no offense guys and girls). I've decided that when I do my next serious char, I'll make a role and try to rp... this is something I haven't done for years. anyway my english ain't that good so I'll skip right to good byes.

BLITZENTURT - You were the beast, with you around I felt so much more safe, you hit like a division of tanks, that time when we bested those tribs were just cool. I loved you as Dandern and as Bahear.

Wojif - Man when I deleted Dandern I felt so sorry for leaving you in the low 40s and expected you delete rather soon, but you got smacked down and got back more times than most people ever would be able to live with, kudos for sticking it out till con-death.

Jhishesh - You're attitude(rp) was annoying the #### out of me, but you were good at your ####. That time at the chasm, when you started bitching about me not sleeping Dreea, I had left the computer to get the mrs some water.

Urog - Hrm, I knew would become the next Emperor after Jhish deleted, was pretty sure you would've become Emperor with him about as well. Sorry for leaving you in the #### right now, but this has been building up for a long time, you probably noticed my decreasing playing times.

Ceiekalak - You seem to know what to do, too bad our playingtimes did crossover more.

My oaths:
Dzegef - I hope you'll do better than me, hopefully you'll learn a few bard tricks without me there to answer your questions.

Valdemar - I wasn't sure if you were worthy the oath, boy was I wrong.

Foe:
Thresinok - You killed me twice without me even bothering you, I knew you were one deadly ####er seeing I fought along side you with my ranger Ehklotar.

Dremkal - Never got you did I? well you are one tough midget, with a good setup to beat me or atleast not die to me.

Liurnya - Got you a few times, but that last time when I had forgot to sing resistance, you spanked me all over though I got away.

Arrazn - A late aquaintance(sp?). Liked the few fights we had, though you shouldn't post logs before you delete, it only helps your oponents.

Kaerdil - Don't think I've ever met a paladin which I had such an easy time to beat, not sure why though, you seem to be a pretty tough nail(hehe, do you get it? NAIL!), but for some reason I was allways lucky against you.

probably forgot most people... if this char/post woke any sort of emotion within you do post, I'll do my best answer it.

Liurnya (Guest)Wed 20-Oct-04 12:39 PM

#32194, "RE: CF is destroying my life"
In response to Reply #1

As I said in my goodbye, I dreaded fighting you after our first meeting. I thought 'geez this will be easy, I have all my overpowered rager powers and all he has are some gay songs' Next thing I knew I was slept, dead. Anyway good luck with life, i'm doing my best to stay away from CF and only allow myself to check the Forums everyday. It's tough though.
Later

TheerklaWed 20-Oct-04 01:04 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1055 posts
#32195, "You'll never leave if you don't go cold turkey off the ..."
In response to Reply #2

Pretty soon a new role, race/class/spec, whatever, combo will just become to damn tempting. Next thing you know it your back in.

TinfalanWed 20-Oct-04 09:10 PM
Member since 19th Aug 2004
46 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#32201, "I was cold turkey..."
In response to Reply #3

From Erinphalis till Tinf. But I just loved the idea of Tin too much and the rest of life was starting to suck =P God Bless CF. Always there when the world isn't =P

Ceiek (Guest)Wed 20-Oct-04 02:07 PM

#32196, "Shame to see you go"
In response to Reply #1

I was rather sure this was coming soon as I pretty much was never running into you anymore. Good job I'd say with what I saw of the char, and good luck taking care of all that RL stuff, it does take priority after all. If you find yourself with the spare time again hope to see you in the fields some more.

Valdemar (Guest)Wed 20-Oct-04 03:10 PM

#32198, "RE: CF is destroying my life"
In response to Reply #1

First of all - Thanks for the bloodoath.

I didn't see you too much after you oathed me, and next thing I knew, I was learning with you. Thanks for that, and for all the fun I had hunting and dieing with you. Also, thanks for regearing me and having me lose it not long after. Why did you feel worried giving me the bloodoath? See you with your next char I hope.

Valdemar

Kaerdil (Guest)Thu 21-Oct-04 04:39 AM

#32203, "Curse your sleeping. Yarg!"
In response to Reply #1

It was my bane. Your one of those people that seemed to warrant a massive gank just to get rid of you

Sorry RL is pushing the fun away. Good pun, come back with more and enjoy.

Kaerdil

Dremkal (Guest)Thu 21-Oct-04 09:31 PM

#32209, "I'm tone deaf, didn't you know?"
In response to Reply #1

really that ought to be a legacy, tone deaf.
halves effects of songs hehe.

Well ya got me twice, not sure who got the last blow.
once in balator when I went to wake up Liurnya, you were
with Mlyarir?(sp) I was trying to open the door and run in
and wake Liurnya all at once, and the door kept closing.
had to be both of you closing or i'd have made it in at
least while i was opening it... again! you slipped
out and sang me to sleep you sneaky basta... er...

Another was recently, I keep 'passing out' something
is funky with my isp, or a router in the area.
buncha dead threads when I traceroute.
You and the warrior (I 'think' Valdemar)
would have gotten me anyway.
Several of my more recent deaths I'm pissed about
(at the isp) but not that one, I knew I was dead when
I missed you headed into the palace.
I was just... too stubborn to walk away. I was just stepping
south to leave when you two came out too. *sigh*

I dunno about your RP, but as for fighting. Well with my
combo and the way I play it, I'd scoff at most bards trying
to kill me, but I sure had to keep an eye out for you
Well done.

I hear ya about RL, It is pulling me away from CF pretty
hard right now, Which is why I'm too stupid to walk away
when I can't stay connected well, but I barely get to play
so I have to have my fix. Guess I'm not ready to give up
the addiction yet. Maybe I never will.

If you decide to play again, see ya then.
If not, well good luck with real life.

Dzegef (Guest)Sat 23-Oct-04 06:07 AM

#32222, "Sad to see you go, Teacher... nt"
In response to Reply #1

nt

Wojif (Guest)Thu 28-Oct-04 02:50 PM

#32298, "Good luck"
In response to Reply #1

Enjoyed traveling and interactin with both your bards, yeah life was tough, but even though I was getting smacked around in the early 40s I was still having fun, and I was determined to get two legacies with this char. It was obvious that this wasn't your first bard, but its still tough especially with all the group on group fighting, because you know bard-boy is getting targetted first!

Anyway good luck with lift et al.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #32192 Previous topic | Next topic