Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [None] Kedewyn Adouri the Student of Reas..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #31775
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 08-Oct-04 01:56 AM
Member since 21st Sep 2024
17174 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#31775, "(RAGE DELETE) [None] Kedewyn Adouri the Student of Reason"

Fri Oct 8 01:52:46 2004

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 32nd of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Kedewyn perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:conjurer
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:293

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Heh, just read my immortal comments., Kedewyn (Guest), 08-Oct-04 12:19 PM, #2
Reply Cya., Kedewyn (Guest), 08-Oct-04 12:12 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Cya., Fungor. (Guest), 08-Oct-04 03:44 PM, #3
     Reply RE: Cya., Phaelim (Anonymous), 08-Oct-04 10:26 PM, #4
     Reply To be honest,, Kedewyn (Guest), 09-Oct-04 06:55 AM, #5
     Reply RE: Cya., Iden (Guest), 10-Oct-04 10:23 AM, #6

Kedewyn (Guest)Fri 08-Oct-04 12:19 PM

#31788, "Heh, just read my immortal comments."
In response to Reply #0

Not sure if the imms could tell, but I spent most of my time sitting in a guild and exploring with my familiar. Was amazing some of the simple things that I learned that way... a lot of passes I had never known about. Mapped a HUGE amount of the mud and learned things in places that I had been through thousands of times before. Oh well.

Kedewyn (Guest)Fri 08-Oct-04 12:12 PM

#31787, "Cya."
In response to Reply #0

Was fun. Rolled this char to get back into things, learn everything I could and then use it to make better prepared chars. Rolled around 10 or so chars and leveled them up between 20-30 levels then deleted during his life... because I really couldn't stand the low levels. I think that is why I am done. Just decided that I would move on to other things. I probally will be back, I always do, but we I may not. Thanks to Phaelim for the interactions. I was really excited when I got the Echos for you then beelined straight to your Shrine right after the reboot. I think I was the first one there. I was really trying hard to get your tat, would have been my first in my many years playing, but things just didn't work out I guess. Thanks to the hundreds of people who interacted with me and a hearty I hate thieves to all you bastards out there. Have fun and make sure you ARE having fun. Playing Risk Your Life beta now, it's pretty fun I think in a way. Will be more fun once I get into the PVP though. Later.

Koe

Fungor. (Guest)Fri 08-Oct-04 03:44 PM

#31801, "RE: Cya."
In response to Reply #1

Kedewyn sure seemed to find nice stuff. I'ts been nice knowing you.
Good luck on your your next(You'll roll it. Eventually.)

Fungor

Phaelim (inactive user)Fri 08-Oct-04 10:26 PM
Charter member
In response to Reply #1

It was an up and down relationship. You started out good. Then had your time troubles and I rarely saw you log in. Came back and from what I saw you spent a lot of your time going through areas you knew pretty well, at least you moved and prepared like you knew the places, and getting some sweet gear. It didn't seem like you were invested in your role so much as you just wanted to grab some stuff, occasionally look at an area you knew less well. Dasn't very inspiring. Then I decided to give you another shot based off our last talk...and poof, you delete. If you come back, which we all know you will, good luck with the next character.

Kedewyn (Guest)Sat 09-Oct-04 06:55 AM

#31826, "To be honest,"
In response to Reply #4

A lot of that gear I had never had before, so I was taking a look repeatedly for them to hope to get them for once. First time with the staff, orbs, bowls, mask, amulet, etc. Was fun to figure them out, even if a couple commands still evaded me from two items. Also I never had enough strength so I was always trying to get the good hp and str items because I was ALWAYS being to weak to pick anything up or hold a weapon to parry with and I died a lot... hehe will a lot to me anyhow. Could have sworn I had a LOT more mob deaths...

Iden (Guest)Sun 10-Oct-04 10:23 AM

#31855, "RE: Cya."
In response to Reply #1

This is terrible! Everyone Iden knows is disappearing!

Had plenty of fun following you around and solving puzzles with you. Appreciate all you showed the little fellow. Was hoping you would get further in your interactions with Phaelim, but I guess you had enough.

All the best for the future.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #31775 Previous topic | Next topic