Subject: "(DEL) Krelissa the Gray Elf, Cleansed of Darkness" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #31503
Show all folders

Krelissa (Guest)Fri 01-Oct-04 01:09 PM

#31503, "(DEL) Krelissa the Gray Elf, Cleansed of Darkness"

Apperently there was a problem with my delete, first of all I didn't auto...second there was no such person as Besivartant...or whatever. So as clarification I will post this.(For some reason there were several problems with my name after my align change).

Well....it was a good run, nice try I thought, and a real shame I had to up and delete like that. The main cause? Boredom...sheer lack of will to get up and run around...and pray. Boredom inspired this character, and boredom destroyed her.

Was a lot of firsts(first empowerment, first evil over level 20, first Empire...etc.) , and let me tell you it was quite a blast while it lasted. Dark-Elf shaman isn't really an overplayed class, so I thought I would give it a shot. It was...well it was fun. I don't think I did terribly bad in pk or RP, though I probably coulda done quite a lot better with both. One thing I should say though is that I think it would have been better overall for me to have stuck it out with the Empire deal.

I would like to thank the imms firstly for at least getting me to step 1, not sure how close I was to the full align change but it was probably another 50 hours, and as you probably saw as her life went on...that wasn't going to happen. Sorry to you all for that. Velkurah especially was really tolerant and helpful in getting me as far as I got. (Oh, I can't forget Khas either, for the few times we did talk, or just random frenzies/blesses, it was cool...sorry for forsaking you and the like...and a big thank you for the lack of anathema...I think I would have con died had that happened.)

On to the players...only a few that I can think of...though there were so many I interacted with.

Cadothu- You did help me keep quite a bit of interest in this character, and when there was nothing better to do with my time I was inspired just to go to the inn and at least keep myself entertained with you and Raja. And I'm serious when I said our characters run into each other a lot (Gaf/Tarwin...etc.).

Raja- I hope this doesn't give you any reason to give up...I'm still pulling for you to succeed. I can tell you that it takes a lot of time and I made a lot of mistakes, but if you stick to it I'm sure you'll succeed.

Brordaran- Heh, maybe it was just your characters general attitude and persistance, but you picked up quite easily on what I kept hinting at, even if I had to make you be fairly persistant. Thanks for being so helpful...and such...(You know I really align changed just to get away from your divine intervention bull )((Not really but that was a perk ))

Acolytes in General- Thanks, you all were extremely helpful and the constant streams of encouragement were excellent morale boosters. Keep it up with the converting evil business.

Alarian- Congratulations on Imming! But other than that you were also a great role model for Krelissa. (i always kinda felt intimidated by your piousness...but I tried to learn some from you). Again, thanks for all the encouragement and your constant interest in my quest, and good luck being an imm and all that.

Quevea- Great anti-parallel for my character. I really did enjoy the personal insult you took to my desires to align change, it helped to make it more interesting. Pity you didn't last longer though, woulda been fun should I ever had been re-empowered.

Blitz- Yes...yes...you are just great, and I know you probably get a lot of such compliments. I really felt kinda guilty that one time when you told me that I could have been great if I had stuck with Empire.(I really should have, with Quevea gone I had a wonderful oppurtunity for a leader spot) Anyway, you were a powerful ally, always like running from you, and quite a scary person to have as an enemy(Now fighting you with three of my characters, though this last one didn't stand...any chance). Well played, well done.

And that's it, finally I've stopped torturing myself...maybe one of these days I'll play an Imperial to the bitter end...maybe soon...yes. To all you that think you were important to Krelissa leave yourself a post and I'll respond, most likely.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

AlarianFri 01-Oct-04 04:33 PM
Member since 02nd Sep 2004
61 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#31507, "*sniff*"
In response to Reply #0

Bah, I tried my best, was sorry I couldn't do more for you, even prayed on your behalf a few times. You really seemed like you were playing a coverted character, not a power-gaming duergar-convert who just wanted to be a killing machine.

Felt a little bad when I tried to steer you away from Shokai to Vynnie IC, but, honestly, Alarian throught Shokai and his marked marans were borderline insane and he didn't want you going all crazy and stuff.

>Alarian- Congratulations on Imming! But other than that you
>were also a great role model for Krelissa. (i always kinda
>felt intimidated by your piousness...but I tried to learn some
>from you).

Intimidated by my piousness? Ok, I gotta ask, how was my piousness intimidating?

Thanks,

-A

AlarianFri 15-Oct-04 02:14 PM
Member since 02nd Sep 2004
61 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#32105, "*sob*"
In response to Reply #3

Fine, DON'T answer, just keep me guessing about that comment.

CadothuFri 01-Oct-04 01:26 PM
Member since 01st Jul 2004
158 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#31505, "RE: (DEL) Krelissa the Gray Elf, Cleansed of Darkness"
In response to Reply #0

Gaf and Tarwin huh? That's too funny. Sorry if I kept making you stick to it, if it really wasnt something you wanted to do. It was more of an IC thing than OOC really as Cadothu was sick of his friends deleting/dying at the time. I havent found a role to stick to since Cadothu so all my new chars never make it past like fifteen or twenty, they just get so boring. I hope you are already back into the swing of things with something that's five times as fun as Krelissa was for you. You never know, we might end up bumping heads again with new chars at this rate.

See you later and have fun.

Krelissa (Guest)Fri 01-Oct-04 01:33 PM

#31506, "It wasn't so much that it was boring ALL the time..."
In response to Reply #1

Just near the end there...I was having great fun with interacting with you and overall until about 230 hours...those last twenty were probably spread over like 3 weeks.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #31503 Previous topic | Next topic