Subject: "(DEL) <SYLVAN> Lor the Druid of the Full Moon, Noldaria..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3135
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 05-Oct-01 11:37 AM
Member since 23rd May 2024
16868 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3135, "(DEL) Lor the Druid of the Full Moon, Noldarian Smith of the Wilds"

Fri Oct 5 13:36:38 2001

4 o''clock AM, Day of Deception, 2nd of the Month of the Heat on the Theran calendar Lor perished, never to return.

Race:cloud
Class:druid
Level:40
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SYLVAN, the Sylvan Warders
Hours:151

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply No mention of the ever-dyin' ranger?, Charqua (Guest) (Guest), 26-Oct-01 11:47 AM, #9
Reply Hey what about me?, Edith (Guest) (Guest), 06-Oct-01 11:34 AM, #7
Reply Farewell, Lor, Noldarian Smith of the Wilds (Guest) (Guest), 05-Oct-01 11:59 AM, #1
     Reply too bad., Sehvoor (Guest) (Guest), 05-Oct-01 12:28 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Farewell, Minyar, 05-Oct-01 01:01 PM, #3
     Reply shoot, Aluria (Guest), 05-Oct-01 01:48 PM, #4
     Reply Bah, Bardock (Guest) (Guest), 05-Oct-01 03:00 PM, #5
     Reply RE: Farewell, Serramanna (Guest) (Guest), 06-Oct-01 05:20 AM, #6
          Reply RE: Farewell, Charqua (Guest) (Guest), 26-Oct-01 11:44 AM, #8

Charqua (Guest) (Guest)Fri 26-Oct-01 11:47 AM

#3136, "No mention of the ever-dyin' ranger?"
In response to Reply #0

I'm gonna miss you...you were the one I could always count on bailing me out if I was getting chased...or at least avenge my death! *L* It's sad, considering rangers are supposed to be that warriors of the wilds...but I found out one thing with you...druids that know what they're doing are SCARY! Think I'll play woody types for a while just BECAUSE of that fact...*L*

Edith (Guest) (Guest)Sat 06-Oct-01 11:34 AM

#3137, "Hey what about me?"
In response to Reply #0

Even though we had our quarrels at times because people of the pack thought I was a defiler, we worked quite well together. I think the best one was when we killed a whole bunch of scions when you set up briars and all infront of their cabal entrance. Well it was fun while it lasted...thanks for all the great hunting.

Lor, Noldarian Smith of the Wilds (Guest) (Guest)Fri 05-Oct-01 11:59 AM

#3138, "Farewell"
In response to Reply #0

Well this was my first Druid and my first Sylvan, and I had a lot of fun with him. I got to take part in the start of a giant war between the Pack and the Village which I found quite intense. There was a lot I learned with this character and there are quite a few of you I'd like to thank.

Sylvan: Plyate, Jugynheim, Saldradian all of you thank you for your guidence and all the great times I had within the Pack.

Vilage: Ralgor you were the thorn in my side not so much fighting wise but dealing with the Hammersong. Goapa those were some great fights we had. Hralleth I just started fighting you but it was fun, and the rest of you that liked to attack me three on one, thanks anyways. Oh and that silly Duergar I had to kill a bunch of times.

Scion: Mesernyk *growl*, Cirellan, Mhirrogom, and I must have forgot a few more of you.

Tribunal: Gharith and the rest of you need to learn not to come out of town trying to take me down in the forests.

Scarab: Strohm and Serramanna, both of you well played. Serramanna you dropped when I had a wall of thorns around you, that pissed me off a bit.

Thror: This was not my first Noldarian but it was my first that I think I really got your attention with. Sorry I did not hero but I kept dying to the Enforcer and stuipd deaths. Thanks a lot for you time and effort.

All of the rest of you that interacted with me, thanks I really had a great time with this Character.

Sehvoor (Guest) (Guest)Fri 05-Oct-01 12:28 PM

#3144, "too bad."
In response to Reply #1

Only fought you twice...once while trying to re-clothe, and once when you planted along the dwarf road.

I will tell you that a Druid with 9 ranks on you with a wolverine and treant is a SCARRY thing for an assassin.

Kudo's to you tho. I think what gave me the most respect for you was that you did not whine and bitch when I chose to attack right after you planted. I knew you were lagged something hardcore from that, so I figured that would be my best chance.

Alot of lesser people would have thought that rather cheesy, but you were willing to see that it at least had some tactical worth.

Was looking forward to some more interaction with you...oh well.

MinyarFri 05-Oct-01 01:01 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
504 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3143, "RE: Farewell"
In response to Reply #1

Lor, I can say that it was actually fun to fight yuou with Cirellan. Granted you often came with Edith and therefore were weak in the eyss of Cirellan, but it was nevertheless fun to fight you. We had some good ones I think, though typically you outranked me and I got whooped up on.

Oh well,
Minyar

PS Plyate and a few others who know me well, i lost your emails send me one aborton@home.com

Aluria (Guest)Fri 05-Oct-01 01:48 PM

#3142, "shoot"
In response to Reply #1

You asked my newbie to group a couple of times, but I was always busy and I really wanted to ditch them for you because you looked interesting, but I really couldn't

Sorry I never got to do anything besides help you out one time in the weald when you were cursed.

Good luck on the next one.

Bardock (Guest) (Guest)Fri 05-Oct-01 03:00 PM

#3141, "Bah"
In response to Reply #1

Silly duergar?
Well, granted i may not have used the most...caution in fighting you, but I was far from silly *sniffs*. Aw well, I meant what I said on my goodbye, you frustrated the hell out of me, but well played.
Bardock/Davrin

Serramanna (Guest) (Guest)Sat 06-Oct-01 05:20 AM

#3139, "RE: Farewell"
In response to Reply #1

I don't recall but I never droped link to avoid death. Maybe I really lost link or it was a baron doppel at me. I just hate people who do that. Farewell and good luck with you next character.

Serramanna

p.s. Sorry for that death in galadon, summoning you to the enforcer but sylvans are so mean to Serramanna...

Charqua (Guest) (Guest)Fri 26-Oct-01 11:44 AM

#3140, "RE: Farewell"
In response to Reply #6

*grumble* You did that to me a couple of times...

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3135 Previous topic | Next topic