Subject: "(CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Wojif Kiadana Amrak the Legend of t..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #31287
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 24-Sep-04 12:08 PM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#31287, "(CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Wojif Kiadana Amrak the Legend of the Battlefield, Imperial War Master"

Fri Sep 24 12:06:01 2004

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 33rd of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Wojif perished, never to return.

Race:fire
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:483

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Did you ever read the desc's of those leader weapons yo..., kas, 24-Sep-04 08:38 PM, #12
Reply Honestly, what are you babbling about?, Wojif (Guest), 25-Sep-04 01:50 PM, #14
     Reply RE: Honestly, what are you babbling about?, kas, 25-Sep-04 02:36 PM, #15
          Reply RE: Honestly, what are you babbling about?, Xenoroyal1 (Guest), 26-Sep-04 11:20 PM, #16
          Reply leader weapons are different nt, frosty (Guest), 27-Sep-04 12:55 AM, #17
          Reply RE: Honestly, what are you babbling about?, Wojif (Guest), 27-Sep-04 07:49 AM, #19
Reply Wow, Wojif (Guest), 24-Sep-04 12:36 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Wow, Blitz (Guest), 24-Sep-04 01:12 PM, #2
     Reply Heh, I was hoping so much to get that very last kill on..., Iborenn (Guest), 24-Sep-04 01:28 PM, #3
     Reply A bloody end, Ceiekalak (Guest), 24-Sep-04 02:02 PM, #4
     Reply Was interesting..., Aytak (Guest), 24-Sep-04 02:22 PM, #5
     Reply RE: Wow, Velkurah, 24-Sep-04 02:31 PM, #6
     Reply thanks, Wojif (Guest), 24-Sep-04 03:52 PM, #7
     Reply RE: Wow, Zauttevre (Guest), 24-Sep-04 03:54 PM, #8
     Reply RE: Wow, Giantman, 24-Sep-04 04:28 PM, #9
     Reply We didn't interact a huge deal..., Ked (Guest), 24-Sep-04 05:02 PM, #10
     Reply Nice with all the firsts there., Glilanthis (Guest), 24-Sep-04 06:20 PM, #11
     Reply Never forgave self for getting you killed, Lothorectred (Guest), 25-Sep-04 01:01 PM, #13
     Reply heh, just a faith, Hafizar (Guest), 27-Sep-04 02:59 AM, #18
          Reply RE: heh, just a faith, Wojif (Guest), 27-Sep-04 08:11 AM, #20

kasFri 24-Sep-04 08:38 PM
Member since 20th Oct 2003
52 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#31308, "Did you ever read the desc's of those leader weapons yo..."
In response to Reply #0

Seriously they say what they say for a reason, not so you can run back to your sect hall with them so leaders have to take the time out of their own lives as well as the imms to get them back.

Wojif (Guest)Sat 25-Sep-04 01:50 PM

#31321, "Honestly, what are you babbling about?"
In response to Reply #12

I think I saw three leader weapons in my life: one was Golron's which I stripped from him when he was trying to kill me, I gave it to Khasothlas. The second time I saw Golron's it was there after a raid. I gave it to an Khasothlas. The last was my last login and Elsworth was sittin in the sect hall, I picked it up, looked at it and dropped it.
So whats the deal? And why are you whining about this here?

kasSat 25-Sep-04 02:36 PM
Member since 20th Oct 2003
52 posts
#31322, "RE: Honestly, what are you babbling about?"
In response to Reply #14

I located several copies of golrons weapon in the sect hall of blade. I also played a character that was payed well and promoted on one occasion for keeping an eye on you and finding your weaknesses. During this I saw you disarm and run drop the weapon hoping that the weapon wouldn't go back to the owner and brag about it other your sect (Eavesdrop is fun!). And why not whine about it here, what you did was take something that someone else had to earn and try and keep it from them.

Xenoroyal1 (Guest)Sun 26-Sep-04 11:20 PM

#31337, "RE: Honestly, what are you babbling about?"
In response to Reply #15

'what you did was take something that someone else had to earn and try and keep it from them.'

I earn my gear, does that mean its wrong for someone to loot me?

frosty (Guest)Mon 27-Sep-04 12:55 AM

#31338, "leader weapons are different nt"
In response to Reply #16

Wojif (Guest)Mon 27-Sep-04 07:49 AM

#31350, "RE: Honestly, what are you babbling about?"
In response to Reply #15

During this I saw you disarm and run drop the weapon hoping that the weapon wouldn't go back to the owner and brag about it other your sect (Eavesdrop is fun!).

I know the occassion and I stripped it, and ended up with no room in my inventory to handle potions, so I dropped it in the Sect and went back to the fight. As for bragging about it? I call #### on that one.

Wojif (Guest)Fri 24-Sep-04 12:36 PM

#31288, "Wow"
In response to Reply #0

Well what can I say. How many firsts with this character, I can hardly count.
First Imperial.
First warrior with legacies, not one by two!
First Hero.
First Leadership in a Cabal.
First Con Death.

I can't imagine who to thank. Obviously the Imms for there wonderfully addictive game! (DAMN YOU!)
Man I know loads of people will tell me I sucked, was the suckiest. But I tried at everything, always tried to stay to my lumbering giant with a liking for suffering. I fought so god damn much with this character, yes lots with a group. But lots group on group, some solo.

Empire
Blitz: you are the man, I have a suspicious you thought OOC I was someone else. I hope I did you proud anyway. I was nowhere near as deathful as you, but I expected Wojif to be more like a defender type. When I rolled Wojif I had no idea of trying to get into Empire. Yanacek was still on the throne, then he died. Grottemgesh oathed me I think will still Warmaster. The Empire hit a bit of a slump with only Grott on as hero most times.

Hafizar: How suprised was I getting War Master instead or you or Jornada?! You knew your #### and at times we survived and did some serious ass kickin even against major odds.

Vandryn: I oathed you and up the ranks you came. Talk about never say die!! You deserve your title no end.

Quevea: tide turner! We could be in the #### with 3 to 1 odds and on you would come and we would plaster everyone. Lost count of the times I should have died but came through it with you. I learned most new places with you I think.

Zauttevre: I loved playing politics with you and Quevea, all to get both of you to throw more sups on the blades.

More later.

Enemies:
Soooooo many!!

Derafhac, man did I hate you all at the same time of being impressed and thinking...where does he find all those neat preps and axes!!
one on one I don't think I ever got the better of you. Group on group I caused your death a few times, but I have no doubt you were ahead in the kills. I have as many logs as I could remember to save. Will post them.

Golron: Axe/stun beast, coming at me with those vuln axes. Took me a little to figure out how to survive you, and even get a kill. Painful but good learning.

Acaga: Urgh!!! Run RUN AWAY FROM ACAGA!!! Yea no ####. your legacies and weapon choices just left me with little options, if I got a strip or break from the outset I could last a few rounds. Otherwise I was toast. Sorry you didn't get the last kill. I ready thought that was it for me, but found out I had leader con!!!

Iborenn: I hope its just your character thats a braggart =0p I was always left wondering, is it roleplay or is he really an adolecent? You run better than anyone I have ever tried to catch on CF.

Anyway post something and I'll respond

Blitz (Guest)Fri 24-Sep-04 01:12 PM

#31291, "RE: Wow"
In response to Reply #1

You did do me proud. For all those out there who do say you suck, they in most cases are quite the hypocrite. I have the highest respect for anyone who can stick with their character, i.e. you. Sure, you obviously took your share of deaths, but you stuck with it. I'm not into the theory about it should be fun all the time, no character I have ever had, or ever will have, will be sheer fun all the time. Let's face it, killing Gralan(bless his heart by the way) for his pale skull rings and you know you're in for an hour of unfun. Regardless, I think there are few who can say they have had as much fun as I have had w/ Blitz. There's the incentive to stick with a character, and there was high incentive for you, considering you got a War Master with your first imperial warrior hero. Props and hope you have fun with your next.

P.S. I don't have those suspicions, I try to give players the benefit of the doubt in all those situations.

Iborenn (Guest)Fri 24-Sep-04 01:28 PM

#31294, "Heh, I was hoping so much to get that very last kill on..."
In response to Reply #1

Or atleast watch someone get it on you =D
And uh, Iborenn = Dark-elf of course I'm a braggert and I talk ####, and I have a bad attitiude what did you just want me to give you a hug? =P
Can't wait to kill you again See you in the fields.

Ceiekalak (Guest)Fri 24-Sep-04 02:02 PM

#31295, "A bloody end"
In response to Reply #1

heh going into that situation I figured we didn't have much of any chances with the limited amount we both were prepared, but it still was a nice little rush and fun time. I always had fun the few times we got to go out and fight together, a shame to see you die. I'll keep everything you told me in mind, and glad I finally had the same time as you to give you what I had been carrying for so long! Good job overall I'd say with having all those firsts with this char, it means you had a lot of learning as you go to do and that is often hard for many to stick out so long. Good luck with the next one, I'll be seeing you around in the fields.

Aytak (Guest)Fri 24-Sep-04 02:22 PM

#31296, "Was interesting..."
In response to Reply #1

I never had much interaction with Wojif, the most being when you were a ghost this last time. We fought twice and both fights were pretty brief. Preps are your friend! Good work with so many firsts with this character and I find your insight into Iborenn interesting. As an aside, he's never really come off to me as a braggart, but then I think the dynamic between warriors and warriors as opposed to warriors and invokers and other variations is most likely different. It's meant as a measure of respect that I was pleased to have been the one to send you out.

Well played and good luck on your next.

VelkurahFri 24-Sep-04 02:31 PM
Member since 29th Jan 2004
119 posts
#31297, "RE: Wow"
In response to Reply #1

First Imperial.
First warrior with legacies, not one by two!
First Hero.
First Leadership in a Cabal.
First Con Death.

Very well done! I had one character a long time ago that had nearly all those same firsts (different specifics though), and it was a blast. Like any character you had your ups and downs, but way to stick it out. Keep building on this with your next character, just make sure you diversify and don't always play the same things. It'll keep you interested and learning.

Velk

Wojif (Guest)Fri 24-Sep-04 03:52 PM

#31299, "thanks"
In response to Reply #6

This was also my first evil character. I definitely did learn lots, had hoped to explore more as a hero, but the battle just never seemed to let up enough to do so. Even though there were a few areas I got to go I had never dreamed of getting to.

Zauttevre (Guest)Fri 24-Sep-04 03:54 PM

#31300, "RE: Wow"
In response to Reply #1

>Zauttevre: I loved playing politics with you and Quevea, all
>to get both of you to throw more sups on the blades.

After six months away from CF and web sites related to it I saw this link and found my character is still remembered, so why not write a farewell.

At first I thought you as useful as you were one of those who would help empire keep the items hacking midranks. I thought of you as one promising warrior but I never saw you cross 40th ranks and then I stopped playing so I thought of you as of one of those loosers who don't get over mid fourties and delete. That was one of the reasons to mostly deprive you from healing, I would care more if you fought in the same range as I did.

Anyways good thing I was mistaken. You were pretty good imperial on ~40 and if you became a blademaster it means you have improved.

Maybe we meet again the game.

GiantmanFri 24-Sep-04 04:28 PM
Member since 15th Sep 2004
31 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#31301, "RE: Wow"
In response to Reply #1

Good job man, Acaga liked to fight you, and you did well with sticking it out. I know it's hard as an imperial, been there done that, so gratz. Acaga always liked to give you a bit of #### and you gave it right back, see ya on your next

Acaga

Ked (Guest)Fri 24-Sep-04 05:02 PM

#31304, "We didn't interact a huge deal..."
In response to Reply #1

Mostly me wondering if you wanted some heavy weapon I was carrying or another. You were always in role with your giant speech whenever we talked though. Good luck with the next and keep having fun, since that is what truely matters with a game!

Glilanthis (Guest)Fri 24-Sep-04 06:20 PM

#31305, "Nice with all the firsts there."
In response to Reply #1

I have to admit when I first ran into you
I thought.. ahh he'll delete before I know it.
Then you kept sticking it out, and a little later
I noticed you fought better.
Then we parted pk 'zones'.
Not sure I ever got to fight you after I got porcupine.
But I did notice you got better, so by how I define
'you suck' you weren't anywhere near. When you bang
your head against the same walls over and over, without
learning anything (like me ) THEN 'you suck'.

So ignore any bad press and roll up another.

Lothorectred (Guest)Sat 25-Sep-04 01:01 PM

#31320, "Never forgave self for getting you killed"
In response to Reply #1

You got summoned to the tower gank when I failed to summon them. I was still learning, but that was a deffinate low point in my chars life. I hoarded all sorts of axes and elite warrior gear for days hoping to catch you on.

I mean...
Mwuahaha stupid Blade sect?

Hafizar (Guest)Mon 27-Sep-04 02:59 AM

#31344, "heh, just a faith"
In response to Reply #1

I was really hope for da War Master sit, tho, i respected you too.
Many says i would suit it better, tho, who cares? I lived my life of an Elite Imperial Blade, and twas fun. Har, see ya in da fields, luck with ya next. And yeah, what does it means "You knew your #### ####"?

Wojif (Guest)Mon 27-Sep-04 08:11 AM

#31351, "RE: heh, just a faith"
In response to Reply #18

I meant you knew what to do where and when, and you knew your way around.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #31287 Previous topic | Next topic