Subject: "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Harstimp the Master of Faith, Prov..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #31280
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 24-Sep-04 06:12 AM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#31280, "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Harstimp the Master of Faith, Provincial Magistrate"

Fri Sep 24 06:10:06 2004

At 11 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 9th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Harstimp perished, never to return.

Race:dwarf
Class:shaman
Level:49
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:125

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply See ya, Harstimp (Guest), 24-Sep-04 08:12 AM, #1
     Reply RE: See ya, Velkurah, 24-Sep-04 08:22 AM, #2
     Reply RE: See ya, Elisdin (Guest), 24-Sep-04 03:21 PM, #3
     Reply Aw, I was looking forward to fighting you at hero, Iborenn (Guest), 24-Sep-04 04:44 PM, #4
     Reply Come on!, Liurnya (Guest), 24-Sep-04 07:22 PM, #5
     Reply RE: See ya, Krystia (Guest), 27-Sep-04 01:31 AM, #6

Harstimp (Guest)Fri 24-Sep-04 08:12 AM

#31283, "See ya"
In response to Reply #0

Loved fighting Imperials, loved fighting everyone. Couldn't keep putting in the time, school, life, ect. Should have turned down Provincial, but can't justify being one, and only logging on sporadically. Thanks to all I interacted with, made this character fun.

Velkurah, we didn't talk all that much, but when we did, I had a blast. You've got a great way of interacting with your followers.

All the tribs, you were all pretty excellent. Sorry I couldn't see more of all of you, except Elisdin, who seemed to be the only one who was always around during my time. Good job Elisdin, you slowly moved up, and deserved everything you got.

VelkurahFri 24-Sep-04 08:22 AM
Member since 29th Jan 2004
119 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#31284, "RE: See ya"
In response to Reply #1

Aw shucks. You were fun to watch, loved the attitude. Don't worry too much about the absent Provincial thing... an absent Provost/Justiciar/Vindicator would have a larger impact, since there is never/rarely more then one person in any of those roles, whereas there is nearly always more then one Provincial.

Don't let life run you down too much.

Velk

Elisdin (Guest)Fri 24-Sep-04 03:21 PM

#31298, "RE: See ya"
In response to Reply #1

Hate to see you go. You was fun to travel with. Luck with your next and thank you for all the time we spent together

Iborenn (Guest)Fri 24-Sep-04 04:44 PM

#31303, "Aw, I was looking forward to fighting you at hero"
In response to Reply #1

Heh, I'll post some logs in your memory *mostly of me beating your ass*

Liurnya (Guest)Fri 24-Sep-04 07:22 PM

#31307, "Come on!"
In response to Reply #1

Too bad you deleted, I fought you once and you made the best first impression of anyone I fought. Geez, you seemed to love the fights and so did I. I had a tactical advantage the whole fight (running and hiding my ass behind the giant) yet you still stood there until I finally got you. I was hoping to interact with you more, butI didn't see you much from then on. I even sent a few tells to the Tribunal imms to let them know how cool you were.. Anyway good luck in life and hope to see you back in the fields.

Krystia (Guest)Mon 27-Sep-04 01:31 AM

#31339, "RE: See ya"
In response to Reply #1

I think I only saw you raid once or twice against us, which is Krystia's only interaction with your character. I don't remember us exchanging words. I've met you as a couple of other characters though and was impressed by your willingness to stick your neck out for a complete stranger.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #31280 Previous topic | Next topic