Subject: "(CON LOSS) [None] Nazzryn Doluth-Sharindar the Hand of ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #31229
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 20-Sep-04 05:36 PM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#31229, "(CON LOSS) [None] Nazzryn Doluth-Sharindar the Hand of the Unseen"

Mon Sep 20 17:36:22 2004

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 24th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Nazzryn perished, never to return.

Race:duergar
Class:thief
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:239

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Wow. Old school, Var gal (Guest), 21-Sep-04 03:27 PM, #10
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Nazzryn Doluth-Sharindar the Hand..., Nazzryn (Guest), 20-Sep-04 06:21 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Nazzryn Doluth-Sharindar the Hand..., Rom (Guest), 20-Sep-04 06:31 PM, #2
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Nazzryn Doluth-Sharindar the Hand..., Giantman, 20-Sep-04 07:03 PM, #3
     Reply Fun times, Tonri (Guest), 21-Sep-04 12:53 AM, #4
     Reply You were still around?, jaynus, 21-Sep-04 02:02 AM, #5
     Reply Sort of., Nazzryn (Guest), 21-Sep-04 11:27 AM, #8
     Reply Boy did we rumble., Jinroh, 21-Sep-04 03:15 AM, #6
     Reply Wouldn't have it any other way., Nazzryn (Guest), 21-Sep-04 11:25 AM, #7
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Nazzryn Doluth-Sharindar the Hand..., Nivek1, 21-Sep-04 11:58 AM, #9
     Reply Was always fun fighting you an Rohasden, Tinfalan, 21-Sep-04 03:31 PM, #11

Var gal (Guest)Tue 21-Sep-04 03:27 PM

#31250, "Wow. Old school"
In response to Reply #0

I don't exactly remember how many times I fought you, but it was a hell of a lot. I just wish I had gotten you as many times as I nailed that scion assassin who deleted in mid ranks. I hope I made you fear that gap of wilderness on the perimeter of Hamsah!

Good luck with your next, I hope it doesn't blackjack me as much as Nazzryn.

Nazzryn (Guest)Mon 20-Sep-04 06:21 PM

#31230, "RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Nazzryn Doluth-Sharindar the Hand..."
In response to Reply #0

Anyone who interacted or enjoyed killing people with me go ahead and reply. At first I was very into Nazzryn and worked hard to get him where I wanted, but school got in the way and I didn't have to time to keep going. It was by far the most fun character i've had although my Cloud Giant Nexun Arathian was a very close second. see you in the fields, and watch out for the Sudden pain erupting through your skull.

Nazzryn

Rom (Guest)Mon 20-Sep-04 06:31 PM

#31231, "RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Nazzryn Doluth-Sharindar the Hand..."
In response to Reply #1

You were Arathian? Damn man I remember those days when I was playing Zethyr, I remember burning like 80K solo raiding the big D with you. Good times man, I liked Nazzryn from what I saw of him.

Etarekoth/Xollanthus/Zethyr/...

GiantmanMon 20-Sep-04 07:03 PM
Member since 15th Sep 2004
31 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#31232, "RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Nazzryn Doluth-Sharindar the Hand..."
In response to Reply #1

God I hated you at first, but then began to enjoy our encounters....little thieving bastard! Anyhow, good char and we'll see you on your next.

Acaga

Tonri (Guest)Tue 21-Sep-04 12:53 AM

#31236, "Fun times"
In response to Reply #1

We had some good battles I'd say. It was always fun fighting you honestly, even though I'd lost my inventory. But we seemed to trade those often enough.

Tonri

jaynusTue 21-Sep-04 02:02 AM
Member since 16th Apr 2003
139 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#31237, "You were still around?"
In response to Reply #1

Had fun fighting you, hope I was a challenge ( was my first sneaky character). I always wanted to give you ####, just because - it's the way I am. =)

See you around.
- Jaynus aka Ayik.

Nazzryn (Guest)Tue 21-Sep-04 11:27 AM

#31245, "Sort of."
In response to Reply #5

Damn you Ayik.. I hate having to fight other assassin's/thieves and you of course were the worst. It's the whole problem with me fighting Jinroh all the time thinking the village followed his same honorable ways, you definitely didn't. No worries always makes it more enjoyable when I do finally get a kill on one of you. See you in the fields.

Nazzryn

JinrohTue 21-Sep-04 03:15 AM
Member since 07th Apr 2004
141 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#31238, "Boy did we rumble."
In response to Reply #1

I enjoyed our fights. It was unfortunate that my leader weapon was anti-duergar. Most people just don't remember how powerful dash is. That is the only reason I was able to get the jump on you most of the time. I never really knew anything else about you, since we just interacted purely as enemies. I hope you enjoyed me leaving most if not all your equipment each time you faced me alone. That was usually the reward for those who faced me honorably.

Good luck with the next.
- Jin-Gin

Nazzryn (Guest)Tue 21-Sep-04 11:25 AM

#31244, "Wouldn't have it any other way."
In response to Reply #6

I'd have to say the most fun I have playing this game is fighting villagers with other warrior classes. If you get the jump on them it makes for one of the most difficult fights you're ever going to have, especially from a mere scion thief. It was amuzing how the entire village would rush to the side of any unconscious cabal mate but I guess thats what cabal chat is for. Always enjoyed our fights, and if you go village I'll probably be that damn annoying random character fighting you for some reason.

Nazzryn

Nivek1Tue 21-Sep-04 11:58 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
655 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#31247, "RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Nazzryn Doluth-Sharindar the Hand..."
In response to Reply #1

Had a good time travelling with you. It's too bad that you weren't around much when I was a growing Scion and we only got to fight together once you were let go.

Still, I enjoyed having another thief ally and you were a good one.

Trotat

TinfalanTue 21-Sep-04 03:31 PM
Member since 19th Aug 2004
46 posts
#31252, "Was always fun fighting you an Rohasden"
In response to Reply #1

Don't think the two of you ever managed to get me, and I only ever got you once. But enjoyed every single fight.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #31229 Previous topic | Next topic