Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Tiahan Haniat the Grand Master of ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #31002
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 15-Sep-04 02:20 AM
Member since 21st Sep 2024
17174 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#31002, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Tiahan Haniat the Grand Master of Changelings, Elder Prophet of the Light"

Wed Sep 15 02:17:26 2004

At 9 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 20th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Tiahan perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:315

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Oh poop!, Kak (Guest), 18-Sep-04 12:20 PM, #14
Reply Well im dead as a doornail., Tiahan. (Guest), 16-Sep-04 12:52 AM, #2
Reply RE: Well im dead as a doornail., Urjun (Guest), 16-Sep-04 01:25 AM, #3
Reply RE: Well im dead as a doornail., Grurk Muouk, 16-Sep-04 02:37 AM, #4
Reply RE: Well im dead as a doornail., Tiahan (Guest), 16-Sep-04 04:03 AM, #7
Reply Goodbye, Els (Guest), 16-Sep-04 02:42 AM, #5
Reply RE: Goodbye, Tiahan (Guest), 16-Sep-04 04:01 AM, #6
     Reply I hear yah man, right with you on the gearing! nt, Golron (Guest), 18-Sep-04 12:09 AM, #13
Reply Good luck in school and whatnot..., Aytak (Guest), 16-Sep-04 04:13 AM, #8
Reply RE: Good luck in school and whatnot..., Tiahan (Guest), 16-Sep-04 06:29 AM, #9
Reply RE: Well im dead as a doornail., Dreaa (Guest), 17-Sep-04 08:25 PM, #10
Reply Well, thanks for taking time out of your busy day for m..., Krelissa (Guest), 17-Sep-04 11:18 PM, #11
Reply Another excellent character., Vladamir, 17-Sep-04 11:22 PM, #12
Reply Oh no!, Elsworth (Guest), 18-Sep-04 01:48 PM, #15
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Tiahan Haniat the Grand Master..., Vezran (Guest), 16-Sep-04 12:14 AM, #1

Kak (Guest)Sat 18-Sep-04 12:20 PM

#31175, "Oh poop!"
In response to Reply #0

Now who am I going to give all my wands to, huh? There's what, apart from Alerroras, no hero mage left in the Fortress? Oh well, good luck with your next one.

Tiahan. (Guest)Thu 16-Sep-04 12:52 AM

#31058, "Well im dead as a doornail."
In response to Reply #0

Well hmm where to start. I rolled Tiahan up to just have some fun and join the Fortress and be an Acolyte. I'm heading into my final year of school and need to devote more time to school. But i'm sure i'll be back in no time at all. This game is addictive heh. Well this being my second hero, im still pretty clueless to this game. I met a lot of people in those 315 hours. A big thanks to everyone who interacted with me. I even enjoyed being killed those so many times. Tiahan well he was pretty weak heh. I am shocking at PK still. Though I tried thats the one thing I did do. Well I hope people out there enjoyed Tiahan, thanks to the Immstaff for this game. So then, onto some goodbyes.

Fortress

Damell: You know ur crap man. Compared to you I only just started mudding yesterday. Keep up the good work, your a good solid Maran.

Elsworth: Well your the leader of the Fort now. I'm glad the numbers picked up. You have a good flock to lead now, best of luck mate.

Alerroras: Your a good solid Acolyte, your doing the job better than me. Though try and improve your link man, thats really the only downside about you. But your a good acolyte, and a good player. Good luck

Urjun: Your another good Acolyte. I see good things in your future. Keep it up.

Dameond: I didn't know you too well. But you look like a very good player, congrats on being empowered and all that. Good luck for the rest of your fort life.

Sorry if I am leaving anyone out, just write something and ill write back. Im sure I will forget people.

Scion:

Vezran: Congrats on Chancellor. Not sure if I have fought you alone or not. Probably would school me alone anyway heh. Good luck with the Chasm and all that.

Aytak: I just never got you. You hardly ever took any risks at all. Or I just am that forgetful. Probably the latter. Well congrats on your title. You've been there for almost as long as I have been in the Fort. I still remember you schooling me in the 20's when I was trying to retrieve.

Dreaa: Never really got to fight you one on one or anything. You killed me once when I was AFK, think thats the only time you got me alone. Congrats on Advisor too.

Probably forgot some of you as well. So just write how many times you schooled me and stuff and i'll write something back. Oh and if you have any logs of smashing me, i'd love to see them. Maybe I can pin point my suckiness.

Empire:

Blitz: I am glad you weren't on often, you hit too bloody hard. I well, knew I was going to die some stage when you were on. Congrats on a strong character.

Jhishesh: Fought you quite a bit. If I could actually keep you in battle I probably could have killed you a few times. That curse of radiance sure saved me more times than I could count.

Urog: Can't remember really battling you all that much, congrats on Enforcer and Sect leader though.

Can't remember any more imperials actually. Probably died too fast to read your names. If you have any logs of me too, i'd like to see them.

Imms:

Vynmylak: Well thanks a lot for giving me a shot at leader. I hope i didn't let you down too much. And sorry for not coming back that time for a defense, I felt pretty bad about that, both IC and OOC. If you could say what you thought of Tiahan, would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot for our interactions and everything.

Shokai: i really wanted to talk to you, seeing as i have never before, but our times musn't have co-incided very often. You and Vyn both do a great job with the Fort!

The weird voice: You really confused me. I had no clue where you were or anything. Sure was fun though. You sort of dissapeared after a bit though. Oh well.

Audriel: Knew you only shortly as a mortal, thank you a lot for the induction, I learnt a lot from you, good luck being an Imm.

Lady Kiadana Rah, and the King also: That was really cool interacting with you. Didn't really have a clue who it was, but thanks for speaking to us all. You sure find a husband quick smart heh.

Shapeshifter guildmaster in Ruined City: I think that was for Froose mostly, but still, was very cool to see you talk to us, thank you.

Friends: Well hm I had a lot of friends with Tiahan, way too many to name because i'll forgot most of you, so please just post something and i'll reply.

Well thanks to everyone for making Tiahan as good as he was. See ya in the fields somewhere.

Urjun (Guest)Thu 16-Sep-04 01:25 AM

#31059, "RE: Well im dead as a doornail."
In response to Reply #2

Sorry to see you go man, I really liked Tiahan. Thought you did a good job as a leader even if you say you are rather new. Liked the way you took mad risks to try regain the Orb. Oh.. And sorry about your Gilamdring, I lost it like straight away.
See you on the fields and good luck.

Grurk MuoukThu 16-Sep-04 02:37 AM
Member since 15th Mar 2004
538 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#31061, "RE: Well im dead as a doornail."
In response to Reply #2

Lady Kiadana Rah, and the King also: That was really cool interacting with you. Didn't really have a clue who it was, but thanks for speaking to us all. You sure find a husband quick smart heh.

Shapeshifter guildmaster in Ruined City: I think that was for Froose mostly, but still, was very cool to see you talk to us, thank you.

Me, and me. Had fun watching you. Don't ask why I was. G'luck with
school and all.

Grurk

Tiahan (Guest)Thu 16-Sep-04 04:03 AM

#31066, "RE: Well im dead as a doornail."
In response to Reply #4

Now you have me all intreged lol. Ah well. Well thanks for taking time out to talk to us and that, its what really makes this game so enjoyable. Good luck being an Imm and all. Thanks.

Els (Guest)Thu 16-Sep-04 02:42 AM

#31063, "Goodbye"
In response to Reply #2

In the beginning I was kinda amazed at your becoming Prophet. But that's probably because I didn't really heard any of this Acolyte stuff from you (because of my 1) short logins of late and 2) logins at different times). However, I enjoyed how you 'showed' being Acolyte (going in with the Maran to the inner guide for instance). Oh, and I found it strange that you never (or hardly ever) seemed to accept eq or going after eq with me, even though when there was nothing really that we could have done. Noble of you to leave it to others, but you did die a lot because of it (that's my opinion, though). ANyways, well done.

Elstratuviel

Tiahan (Guest)Thu 16-Sep-04 04:01 AM

#31065, "RE: Goodbye"
In response to Reply #5

Well, thats just who Tiahan was. Yeah I know I died a lot more because of it. But, if I get equipped really well, which I had been a few times, with over 1200 hp. Sure it helped me for 2 logins or so, and then I would die and then it made a scion or two have really nice gear. Also Tiahan just asked for aid a bit, offered aid a lot at least I tried to. There is usually something to be done other than Tiahans own gain. Thanks for your words, you have a good character, very good! Strong bard if I have ever seen one.

Golron (Guest)Sat 18-Sep-04 12:09 AM

#31163, "I hear yah man, right with you on the gearing! nt"
In response to Reply #6

nt

Blobqirt

Aytak (Guest)Thu 16-Sep-04 04:13 AM

#31067, "Good luck in school and whatnot..."
In response to Reply #2

Hrmmm I think we had a few fights, in so far as taking risks unless I had barrier I wasn't interested in trying to recover with you and a warrior around. Which is to say I'd have gotten whipped up on pretty fast. All of the other times, you were usually above the chasm while three or four others tried to take the scepter. I definately wasn't going to run up top so I could cast a few spells your way when everyone would retreat up to rest. Then when I'd have to get the hell out of dodge, you'd end up flying to me and shifting to try to finish me off, hurt as I was I wasn't interested in the fight. Good luck with the next and I was curious about Tiahan's moral code, though you seemed to want a little more bloodshed near the end. That's understandable as well, and yeah unless I was prepared for the fight I wouldn't stay in it.
Good luck with school and the next when you come back.
Aytak

Tiahan (Guest)Thu 16-Sep-04 06:29 AM

#31068, "RE: Good luck in school and whatnot..."
In response to Reply #8

well, Tiahan at the end, got all grumpy and all that old age things. And yeah, Aytak always presented problems when your around. I was around with you in some pretty tough odds, for me and you. I think we both stuck it out pretty well. Though I was a bit more suicidal than you heh. I think I died enough times to fill the chasm. Though I did retrieve plenty with a few of you around. Well best of luck with Aytak.

Dreaa (Guest)Fri 17-Sep-04 08:25 PM

#31154, "RE: Well im dead as a doornail."
In response to Reply #2

Yeah, feel pretty bad for that. Though attacked you and at the time didn't think about it, when I did I stopped attacking you but your wimpy had kicked in and a thief hit a gut shot and was the killing blow. Still sorry about it, but well done, wish we coulda done a bit of something. Don't think we every even spoke. Thanks again, hope the next one I get to interact with some. Good luck.

Krelissa (Guest)Fri 17-Sep-04 11:18 PM

#31161, "Well, thanks for taking time out of your busy day for m..."
In response to Reply #2

Well, I must thank you for all the talks we had, and helping me gather some basic things on occasion...every little bit helps(even though I tend not to ask for it). Anyway, those talks would save me from the boredom that one of my logins usually contains. And encouraging words to stay the course are always appreciated. Good luck with school (I really should quit this crack and work on it myself)...and Good luck when you come back! *wave*

VladamirFri 17-Sep-04 11:22 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1179 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM Click to send message via ICQ
#31162, "Another excellent character."
In response to Reply #2

I know you're still really new, and to have gotten leadership this soon in your CF career says it all. You continue to impress, and to roleplay well.

I've known every one of your characters so far and had a blast with them all. Good luck on the next!

Elsworth (Guest)Sat 18-Sep-04 01:48 PM

#31181, "Oh no!"
In response to Reply #2

There goes my good friend Tiahan. Liked chatting with you... at least you're not always all serious and talking about gear and pk. Wish we could have talked more, I like laid back people who treat this game like what it is - a game.

And I liked the grumpy you better... could have made a good Maran with the Grumpy Elder Prophet. Venerable Elder Prophet sounds funnier, though 'venerable' has always had funny connotations with me.

I couldn't tell if you were new or anything, in fact I can't really tell until they start talking about places they've explored and used preps I've never seen before.

Didn't get to see you in pk action much... but the panther looks like it hurts.

Bye-bye and good luck staying away from CF.

Vezran (Guest)Thu 16-Sep-04 12:14 AM

#31057, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Tiahan Haniat the Grand Master..."
In response to Reply #0

You really stuck it out through some rough times. What finally broke the camel's (or I guess in this case eagle's) back?

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #31002 Previous topic | Next topic