Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Djesoe the Legend of the Batt..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #30854
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 09-Sep-04 06:42 AM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#30854, "(RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Djesoe the Legend of the Battlefield"

Thu Sep 9 06:41:23 2004

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 21st of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Djesoe perished, never to return.

Race:felar
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:151

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Goodbyes, Djesoe. (Guest), 10-Sep-04 12:39 AM, #3
Reply Wish you hadn't deleted..., Tyke (Guest), 10-Sep-04 01:14 AM, #4
Reply RE: Goodbyes, Tjok. (Guest), 10-Sep-04 04:37 AM, #5
Reply Jerk, Ehlynn (Guest), 10-Sep-04 06:57 AM, #6
Reply The rabbit guy., Thornfoot (Guest), 11-Sep-04 02:46 AM, #7
Reply As Ehlynn echoed..., Zazera (Guest), 14-Sep-04 10:38 PM, #8
Reply Disappointed, Krystia (Guest), 09-Sep-04 08:58 PM, #2
Reply Only 37?! Heh., Kaplanov (Guest), 09-Sep-04 10:46 AM, #1

Djesoe. (Guest)Fri 10-Sep-04 12:39 AM

#30885, "Goodbyes"
In response to Reply #0

Well, I never really dug this character. I didn't put enough thought into it. I think I changed my dialect three or four times just trying to get comfortable. Never really did get comfortable. In short the character wasn't up to my potential and therefore not very fun in that department.

Gameplay wise Djesoe was a blast to play. A nice mix of offense, defense, and utility. Felars are also pretty easy to equip, though it does suck when the limited felar gear is never in. Also, the trib pit was a good source of loot. What can I say, I like gear.

I basically deleted because I ran out of patience with the character and the situation. Being the only hero outlander on most of the time wasn't too fun. So after getting hammered a few times in one night I threw in the towel.

Request for outlander immortals: How about finding a sunwarden and nightreaver? That'd be cool.

Goodbyes:

Tjok: I came up with you with my other outlander, and had some good times hanging with you with this character. Awesome character, and very beastly. Wish you could play more, you must be a busy guy out of the game since there was a lot of I gotta goes!

Krystia: You're a sweetheart to the cabal and pretty mean to your enemies. Good roleplay. I remember before I was inducted I was ranking with you and was wearing a hammer pendant (adamantite) you made me get rid of it before you would offer any healing. Good stuff. Always good when you were around.

Tyke: I know nothing about you. If we were around at the same time we usually just hunted and didn't talk much. I got a very good impression though. Very tuff. You and Tjok make me wanna play a giant.

Grathus: Hope you get your next form buddy. I know you were probably annoyed that I didn't help you get titles more but I felt obligated to atleast put my best effort into getting the fetish back before running around getting titles. Also good RPer.

Ehlynn: Really wish you were around more since you're a very knowledgable and skilled player. RP kicks ass too, I love the reaper talk. I can really see the potential of a druid now that I watched you play.

The gnome rabbit guy: I liked you. I never saw a shifter beat anyone in the midranks until you. It was hillarious when I had to rescue you from organia. Good thing I decided to check my notes. I liked you mostly because you seemed more like a gnome then a human in a gnome suit.

Zazera: Bards seem pretty damn useful in raid/group fights. Other then that we didn't interact too much. Hope you do well regardless.

I didn't really interact with the rest too much, but most of you seemed good enough.

Everyone else:
I should have tried interacting with more of you I think.

Well, thats about it.

Tyke (Guest)Fri 10-Sep-04 01:14 AM

#30888, "Wish you hadn't deleted..."
In response to Reply #3

You were alot of fun to hunt with, and the only outlander that regularly played at my times. I really hope you make another, we could have fun..

And yeah, nobody knows much about Tyke.. cept me

GL and well played

Tjok. (Guest)Fri 10-Sep-04 04:37 AM

#30891, "RE: Goodbyes"
In response to Reply #3

>Goodbyes:
>
>Tjok: I came up with you with my other outlander, and had some
>good times hanging with you with this character. Awesome
>character, and very beastly. Wish you could play more, you
>must be a busy guy out of the game since there was a lot of I
>gotta goes!
>

Thanks. Djesoe was great - just a tough character. You'd make Tjok look like a fragile soap bubble by comparison when you'd take on multiple guards in town. Was pretty bummed to find out you deleted - the kicker was I'd killed Kaplanov a couple times after Jinroh mentioned your deletion.. had all this felar gear for Djesoe and was hoping you'd reactivate, damn you Anyway, good luck with the next.

As for my time, yeah, I know. Wish I could put in more, especially to back up people like you that grind out a few hours a day, but it's not possible.

Ehlynn (Guest)Fri 10-Sep-04 06:57 AM

#30892, "Jerk"
In response to Reply #3

>Ehlynn: Really wish you were around more since you're a very
>knowledgable and skilled player. RP kicks ass too, I love the
>reaper talk. I can really see the potential of a druid now
>that I watched you play.

I'm on vacation this week, so I'm around more. Outside of that, I've been trying to make a couple hours almost every day. Work. Significant other. Keeps a little death-druid busy.

I'll save my druid comments for when I delete. I have a few

Wish you hadn't gone. You were fun. Well roleplayed, to the extent possible when you just don't dig the char. Definitely kicked butt. Proud to have you as my first semi-inductee! (even though Lysterion has to goad us into stopping hunting long enough for the interview... oops?)

I'll echo Tjok's comments... I was lugging a full suit of felar, titanium spear, and a pair of wides around for you. Boo!

Good luck with your next.

Thornfoot (Guest)Sat 11-Sep-04 02:46 AM

#30915, "The rabbit guy."
In response to Reply #3

You deleted before I got my forms... ####!
Anyway, my forms wouldn't have mattered. However. If I got mongoose again like Delromsin, I could easily see us raiding Tribunal against 3-5 Tribunals. You were a beastily felar type person and liked seeing you around. I really wanted to hunt with you had my forms allowed, but can't do very much with Diamondback/Panther. Though I did find Panther alright.

Zazera (Guest)Tue 14-Sep-04 10:38 PM

#30989, "As Ehlynn echoed..."
In response to Reply #3

...really a classy character, and die-hard to say the least. We really didn't get to interact much just because you were evil and I was good. It was nice when you did help me rank, for the Outlanders and all (you just wanted a raid partner . I must say it was disheartening to see you disappear then hear you left. Hopefully when Ehlynn and I get back and rolling through the cities, we'll hear or see rumors of a young outlander felar like you.

Have fun

Krystia (Guest)Thu 09-Sep-04 08:58 PM

#30880, "Disappointed"
In response to Reply #0

Mucho disappointed. Djesoe was wonderful and I always loved following you around and helping where I could. Felars in Outlanders is a must because of their sheer ferocity (especially with the new inherents) and you will be sorely missed. I think I'm going to go pout now. Thanks for all the help during our times together.

Kaplanov (Guest)Thu 09-Sep-04 10:46 AM

#30863, "Only 37?! Heh."
In response to Reply #0

Was hoping you would live well long after Kap. Then I heard one day that Tambar, of all people, drove you into hiding? Oh well. Nice char. You were always up for a fight in the Cove near Arkham. Good luck with the next.
-Kap

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #30854 Previous topic | Next topic