Subject: "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Pyrodenna the Chronicler" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #30853
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 15-Sep-04 12:50 AM
Member since 21st Sep 2024
17174 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#30853, "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Pyrodenna the Chronicler"

Thu Sep 9 06:28:17 2004

At 8 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 20th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Pyrodenna perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:bard
Level:48
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:177

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Pyrodenna (Guest)Wed 15-Sep-04 12:50 AM

#30855, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Pyrodenna the Chronicler"
In response to Reply #0

Well was in the hospital for a month or so am finally home but don't think i can or should continue with this char. First battle char..pretty obvious actually.

VILLAGE :
Maybe ruined the village's reputation with my horrid fighting abilities. Pyrodenna was pretty wreckless..attacked an ap ranks above at rank 15 in town and died quickly of course..didn't really know how village was like so she was pretty much drunk and barbaric with no thought of death. Was a long time trying to get inducted, died a lot prior to that, died a lot still when in.

Got frustrating having to regear 1/2 the time while also trying to rank up. had so many 4000orsomething tnl then a death and 20,000 tnl..which was extremely frustrating as well.

Really like the cabal though. Battle IMMs are very cool as well. Very different from other cabal imms.

Iborenn - You would make a good commander that is true Probably got a shock when you saw i got inducted. I was shocked too. Really liked you when i got to know you better.

Acaga- You were lots of fun to run around with. Enjoyed your company throughly.

Tinfalan - Funny how we always push each other 'you lead on' 'ok you lead from here' Never died when teamed with you, but we hardly killed anyone as well heh. That time Velandir attacked us when we were fighting 2 scion mages right outside the Fort was ridiculous. ly fun.

Jhlodvir - You're a beast. Thanks for saving my life a few times and constantly helping me re-eq. I really really enjoyed the time when we were both wanted and just causing havoc in town. That was really fun.

Sharesa (sp) - Felar warrior; Liked you a lot.

Xaden - You're a beast as well. Didnt seem to have much time to login more often for a commander, but I saw you fight and you were really good. I really enjoyed your company and the char's rp. Thanks for the chance at induction. You were goddamn patient with me during the interview. I was surprised at how patient and understanding a battle leader could be. Much respect from my side.

Others :
Grumf - Liked you a lot. You're a good scary giant. Made you a fan from Des with the fat friendly giant thing. Always fun hanging around with you.

Froose - You're a funny mage. Enjoyed our fights.

Gwraxie - Guess you know where i went now. I liked Grwaxie..fun to hang around, talk to, and smash things with.

Calheil - Enjoyed your company though you seemed to be hiding some stuff from Pyrodenna. Thanks for showing me some neat stuff. Our friendship seemed pretty much like 'help me with this', 'ok i'll show you that' but it was fun.

Golron - Double respect from me. You're constant on different sides of the coin. Liked you as Lekerjey, liked you as Pyrodenna. Truly good marshall.

Thalenor - The most irritating trib out of all.

Kaplanov - You're pretty funny.

Amarion, Harstimp - Both cool tribs. Amarion - Was surprised when you told me the location of a mage when i was wanted..really liked you anyway.

Can't remember anyone else. Will come back with something much better.

-Sheryl

Iborenn (Guest)Thu 09-Sep-04 10:14 AM

#30859, "Heh"
In response to Reply #5

I figured from our interactions you where just a touch green..
Though near the end you seemed to be getting somewhat of a hang of what was going on, but atleast dieing never seemed to overly bother you *A good step in the right direction to pking*
Hopefully you'll figure bards out and come and be on my side again =D

Jhlodvir (Guest)Tue 14-Sep-04 04:05 AM

#30963, "JHLODVIR salutes YOU GIRLIE!"
In response to Reply #5

GRRUUUARGHHH!

YOU skinny as elf. YOU FLIES ABOUT like bird. BUT chirp with endless cheer, no fear of death. NO RUNS from battle or duty. YOU HAVES GREAT HEART OF LION!

HUUUARGGHH!

incognitoTue 14-Sep-04 04:40 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
4495 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#30964, "not to beat a dead horse"
In response to Reply #5

But when I posted my suggestion about summoning people into a gang being made to have drawbacks, one of the fights I was thinking of was ours. Despite your songs, I was still able to summon you extremely easily. I think I failed maybe once or twice in perhaps ten attempts, when you had 4 levels on me. In general, that was about the normal reliability of my summoning, it seemed to me.

Sorry about the ganking. Once I realised you were a villager I knew you wouldn't be getting off the eastern road alive. At least no one wanted your gear in our group.

You took it really well. It was good to see someone take a crap death and keep going.

TinfalanTue 14-Sep-04 06:17 PM
Member since 19th Aug 2004
46 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#30984, "Farewell to my second sister..."
In response to Reply #5

Everyday I'd look for your name as soon as I signed on in hopes of either ranking or just hanging out. I absolutely loved your character and you were always willing to jump right into the messy stuff with me. Not often wise on our parts heh, but always fun. And yes, it did crack me up when Velandir was coming out to fight us while aytak and corilanth attacked the maran. But what can you do =P You will be missed, and I hope you enjoy your next.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #30853 Previous topic | Next topic