Subject: "(AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Cadothu A'kalton the High Wizard o..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #30714
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 05-Sep-04 05:43 PM
Member since 21st May 2024
16861 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#30714, "(AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Cadothu A'kalton the High Wizard of the Arcane, Honest Entrepreneur"

Sat Sep 4 01:31:53 2004

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 8th of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Cadothu perished, never to return.

Race:gnome
Class:transmuter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:540

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Hell, I go away and everything goes to smash., Esfergref (Guest), 06-Sep-04 06:01 PM, #33
Reply 'tender!!!, Kaerdil (Guest), 06-Sep-04 12:26 AM, #32
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Cadothu A'kalton the High Wiza..., Kohl (Guest), 05-Sep-04 08:18 AM, #22
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Cadothu A'kalton the High Wiza..., Cadothu, 05-Sep-04 07:00 PM, #30
Reply *sniff*, Krelissa (Guest), 04-Sep-04 12:24 PM, #2
Reply RE: *sniff*, Cadothu, 04-Sep-04 11:03 PM, #12
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Cadothu A'kalton the High Wiza..., Cadothu, 04-Sep-04 11:55 AM, #1
     Reply We're drinkin', my friend, to the end of a brief episod..., Alessa (Guest), 04-Sep-04 12:36 PM, #3
     Reply RE: We're drinkin', my friend, to the end of a brief ep..., Cadothu, 04-Sep-04 11:11 PM, #13
     Reply Can I go back into the inn yet? heh, Tinfalan, 04-Sep-04 12:39 PM, #4
     Reply RE: NEVER!, Cadothu, 04-Sep-04 11:21 PM, #14
     Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Cadothu A'kalton the High Wiza..., Martoonie (Guest), 04-Sep-04 01:56 PM, #5
     Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Cadothu A'kalton the High Wiza..., Cadothu, 05-Sep-04 12:10 AM, #15
     Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Cadothu A'kalton the High Wiza..., Qaledus, 04-Sep-04 03:37 PM, #6
     Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Cadothu A'kalton the High Wiza..., Cadothu, 05-Sep-04 12:14 AM, #16
     Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Cadothu A'kalton the High Wiza..., Little Timmy (Anonymous), 04-Sep-04 05:35 PM, #7
     Reply He did, at the beginning :) nt, Ogrets (Guest), 04-Sep-04 05:48 PM, #8
          Reply RE: Well..., Cadothu, 05-Sep-04 12:51 AM, #17
     Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Cadothu A'kalton the High Wiza..., Talferdin (Guest), 04-Sep-04 05:49 PM, #9
     Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Cadothu A'kalton the High Wiza..., Cadothu, 05-Sep-04 01:06 AM, #18
     Reply The Godfather gets no respect., Hentogi (Guest), 04-Sep-04 06:27 PM, #10
     Reply RE: The Godfather gets no respect., Cadothu, 05-Sep-04 01:32 AM, #19
     Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Cadothu A'kalton the High Wiza..., Raja (Guest), 04-Sep-04 09:21 PM, #11
     Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Cadothu A'kalton the High Wiza..., Cadothu, 05-Sep-04 01:38 AM, #20
     Reply All Hail Chancellor Cadothu!, Splntrd, 05-Sep-04 12:08 PM, #23
     Reply RE: All Hail Chancellor Cadothu!, Cadothu, 05-Sep-04 06:50 PM, #29
     Reply THanks for the interaction, Elik, 05-Sep-04 01:37 PM, #24
     Reply RE: THanks for the interaction, Cadothu, 05-Sep-04 06:47 PM, #28
     Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Cadothu A'kalton the High Wiza..., Shazmin (Guest), 05-Sep-04 03:11 PM, #25
     Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Cadothu A'kalton the High Wiza..., Cadothu, 05-Sep-04 06:37 PM, #27
     Reply Good Job, Grigglegorb (Guest), 04-Sep-04 10:47 PM, #26
     Reply RE: Good Job, Cadothu, 05-Sep-04 01:52 AM, #21
     Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Cadothu A'kalton the High Wiza..., Ioniyeh (Guest), 05-Sep-04 11:10 PM, #31
     Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Cadothu A'kalton the High Wiza..., Adraonas (Guest), 08-Sep-04 09:28 AM, #34
     Reply I knew it!, Fungor. (Guest), 11-Sep-04 01:02 PM, #35
     Reply Sorry I missed you, Hipsin (Guest), 17-Sep-04 03:08 PM, #36
     Reply Hey I know its late and all, Damstes (Guest), 25-Oct-04 10:59 AM, #37
          Reply Umm, wow, this is old., Cadothu_ (Guest), 26-Oct-04 03:31 PM, #38

Esfergref (Guest)Mon 06-Sep-04 06:01 PM

#30781, "Hell, I go away and everything goes to smash."
In response to Reply #0

Really not much else to say which I didn't say in my deletion thread, but I wanted to post here to be special. Muahahaha. Again, great job!

Kaerdil (Guest)Mon 06-Sep-04 12:26 AM

#30771, "'tender!!!"
In response to Reply #0

Thanks for the ale, and a few laughs.

Kaerdil

Kohl (Guest)Sun 05-Sep-04 08:18 AM

#30750, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Cadothu A'kalton the High Wiza..."
In response to Reply #0

Ah, what can I say my friend. Not much except thanks, you made my char better as well as my understanding of a few things in the realm. I do hope to see you again sometime, not as the same char of course but still would like to see you none the less. Was fun and I thank you for all the good times.

CadothuSun 05-Sep-04 07:00 PM
Member since 01st Jul 2004
158 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#30762, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Cadothu A'kalton the High Wiza..."
In response to Reply #22

Kohl, Kohl, Kohl... When I first met you, I thought you were insane, talking about all those voices. I really had no idea there was that thing that did that to you. Then you started coming around the Inn more and more and we just sorta hit it off from there as far as friendship goes. I was kinda glad you became a Herald afterall, but I was hoping to be around for your first event at least. Seems after the concept for the play came along no one's been getting real proactive and that's a shame. Oh well, keep on keeping on and rank up there with the big guys and most importanly, have fun!

Cado

Krelissa (Guest)Sat 04-Sep-04 12:24 PM

#30717, "*sniff*"
In response to Reply #0

Well, erm...thanks...I suppose. You, Raja, and the rest of the inn people(though I must say mainly you) caused me to waste countless hours at the inn when I should have been doing more important things. Bleh, oh well, they were some entertaining hours...I'm just getting the heeby jeebies now though, from how often I have run into (and made friends with) your characters with my own recently *shiver*. Anyway, ta-ta, and I hope that I'll run into your next .

CadothuSat 04-Sep-04 11:03 PM
158 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#30734, "RE: *sniff*"
In response to Reply #2

Well then, I was doing my job, wasnt I? I never really liked you much when you were an imperial, but damn I sure enjoyed you once you warmed up to me and became good friends. I was glad to have you around because I liked to surround myself with friends as much as possible for maximum fun. Good luck with finishing what you started, just a shame I couldn't be there when you did.

I dont know about a next, might be awhile. I always have trouble coming up with a race/class/role that I still find enjoyable after the first 30 levels or so.

Cado

CadothuSat 04-Sep-04 11:55 AM
158 posts
#30715, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Cadothu A'kalton the High Wiza..."
In response to Reply #0

Well, I guess that's finally it. I accomplished just about every single thing I wanted to with this character. I originally rolled it with the area Nyathl Ikalith stuck in my head and the second I heroed, I clung to it to learn everything about it I could within my limits. Looking back, probably not the best choice of race/class possible, but I wasnt going to give up. I joined the Heralds because I love the cabal, having friends always around to roleplay and spend time with between exploring/whatever else you may be doing. I met easily a few hundred people with this char over the course of 541 hours and I can honestly say I wish I had another 541 hours to go. Ever since I met Qaledus in the Inn that one time I just sorta gave my character purpose and life and I never regretted it. Cadothu was easily the best character I've ever had and the only one that has been continuously fun for this long. Anyways, onto the goodbyes, of which I will just ask that you please post and I'll reply as I get them, as there would be way too many to list here.

To the Imms:

Qaledus - I cant thank you enough for everything. You gave me my first tattoo ever (which I hope I didnt make too obvious, wasnt sure how to ask for it or figure out how to use it) and my first title. More than that you gave me probably more attention than I could have ever deserved. I only wish I made it worth your while when I wasnt just sitting around the Inn, laughing and all that with friends. Like I said you gave me purpose, a challenge, and endless hours of fun so again I thank you.

Soucivi - Aside from Big Q, you were the closest immortal friend of mine. Back when you were an avatar you were always around when other Heralds werent and I could always count on a lively, fun conversation with you. Then when you were able to come on down to the Inn and visit us, the fun times only increased. You really dedicated a lot of time to us and I hope that you have fun doing whatever you're doing now.

Shazirah/Arvam - From Odelius to now, the amount of time you spend getting involved personally or through mobs seems to have increased and that's definately a good thing. Thanks for all the opportunities to spawn new ideas/events/etc that you've given all of us. Two very dedicated, awesome Immortals that I hope never disappear.

Grurk - You angry bastard Thanks for the roleplaying opportunities, and I meant no disrespect by handing you that steak of Yereley's corpse, just thought it'd be a damn good laugh for the two with me, myself, and hopefully you.

Beroxxus - I dont know if you just got really bored and wanted to mess around with me or the Inn or what, but thanks. That certainly was interesting what you did at the Inn that day and if you were controlling the subsequent two mobs, even cooler. Shows that you really do care about us! Even if you are the Lord of Pain, Suffering and Death, as your little slave girl put it. Sorry about leaving if you had more planned but I needed to get off to class at the time and was already cutting it close.

All other immortals that I got to interact with, I give you a big thanks, even if you dont know it you helped keep it fun and that really helps out a lot when PK deaths and everything else can get you down.

To the Heralds:

Cadothu really tried to provide for you all the best he could, he saw you all as family and he'd have done anything for you or the Inn. I look forward to seeing where you all go from here and develop further and as always, I cant stay away from the Inn for long. Post and I'll reply, and I hope to hear from every single one of you!

To everyone else:

Ailon - You were one of Cado's best friends and it was really depressing to lose you, but Cado's pretty much been desensitized to death as he's lost so many friends over the course of his life. Thanks for everything and I hope you have fun with your next.

Raja - Thanks for always being there for me to talk and spend time with, ranking/exploring(we didnt really do much of that)/or just roleplaying. I really hope you dont delete because I've gone and died, but if the char wont be fun for you anymore, that's entirely understandable. Enjoy where you go from here and I'm sorry once more for dying on ya

Everyone else, I really encourage you to post if you had any thoughts/opinions/bitches about my character. I'd really like to hear it and I'll reply. There are just WAY too many of you all to name. If anyone would like to email me, they can feel free to do so at the following address: mngraphics85@hotmail.com

See you all in the fields soon enough,

Odelius, Neppiaobo, Remthael, Cadothu

Alessa (Guest)Sat 04-Sep-04 12:36 PM

#30718, "We're drinkin', my friend, to the end of a brief episod..."
In response to Reply #1

<em>Make it one for my baby and one more for the road.</em>

Wow. For such a short guy, you lived a pretty long life. You'll sure be missed, but not for long. I'll be right behind you. Never would have guessed Caddy and Remthael were one-in-the-same (I loved that little lizard). But it figures that I was good friends with the both of you (except for the fact that Remth DITCHED me once he got all heroey, but Kudos to Caddy for weathering me out).

For the most part, I enjoyed interracting with Caddy. A little depressive at times, but that's what Alessa's there for, right? I enjoyed out talks immensely, especially since you'd listen to me bitch at you for whatever reason. Our little exploration excursions were always a riot, especially that time you led our group into that pit. Seeing all those corpses had me in stitches.

I hope a gave as much as I took, especially re: explore areas and other things. It'll be a lonelier world now that you're gone, but you're in a better place now.

Congrats, and good luck with the next. See you in the fields.

CadothuSat 04-Sep-04 11:11 PM
158 posts
#30735, "RE: We're drinkin', my friend, to the end of a brief ep..."
In response to Reply #3

Yeah well, I tried to take a less serious approach than I did with Remthael, but not as silly (chaotic stupid) as I did with Odelius; Guess that's where Caddy falls in. Sorry for being depressive, I tried to be as upbeat as possible with Cado all the time, but there are obviously times when it is not so easy to be happy. Thanks again for everything you did for me IC, you were always there (almost) when I wanted to talk to you about whatever. Good luck with your book that you seemed to spend so much time on, and hopefully you can get around to doing that play. It seemed like I was the only one still interested in pulling it off for awhile.

Cado

TinfalanSat 04-Sep-04 12:39 PM
Member since 19th Aug 2004
46 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#30720, "Can I go back into the inn yet? heh"
In response to Reply #1

It was always fun trying to think of how I could run in, and finish you off before you could flee and duo then kick me. I think I managed to get you two times. Then there was the time you hasted Grawxn.... Man those bleedings hurt him heh. Well you did a good job from what I could see, and I can't make any promises about your wife =P

CadothuSat 04-Sep-04 11:21 PM
158 posts
#30736, "RE: NEVER!"
In response to Reply #4

Yeah, you managed to get me once or twice there. I remember when I was watching over a fight at the brawling room and you walked in and cranialed. Two rounds (if that) later I was walking back to my corpse. You left all my clothes (awesome purple outfit) and my weapon and just took my wands and stuff, I really appreciated and respected you for not just saccing all my stuff because I was a mage. Stop dying, I kept seeing you dying a lot recently, it's nice to have more people like you in the village.

Cado

Martoonie (Guest)Sat 04-Sep-04 01:56 PM

#30721, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Cadothu A'kalton the High Wiza..."
In response to Reply #1

It took time for Ansrtril to warm up to Caddy. I have to admit when the two first met that I did not think they would get along. You know the main reason, but Ansrtril also felt that Caddy was focused more on the obtaining of wealth rather than enjoying it. Maybe felt like that up to the end some. However, Caddy had a spirit that matched his desire for aquisition. Ansrtril would have followed the little guy anywhere and there were many occassions I turned down groups simply to spend more time with Caddy. Cadothu was fun to be around, stuck religiously to who he was and was outspoken. All things a Herald (Who in my opinion should endeavor to be better roleplayers than anyone even if I do not always live up to that.) should be. I cannot count the times I laughed out loud in front of my computer (Usually getting me odd looks from my roomates) when Caddy was around and up to mischief. I can speak for Ansrtril and myself when I say I will miss you something fierce. Well done.

CadothuSun 05-Sep-04 12:10 AM
158 posts
#30737, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Cadothu A'kalton the High Wiza..."
In response to Reply #5

You're flattering me way too much here. Cado was just Cado, I tried to be fun, but I never expected you to turn down groups for him. I could be pretty boring sometimes too, but I tried not to be. For the most part, between Herald stuff, Qaledus stuff, and writing little one page books for fun, I tried to keep busy. I already miss logging on Cadothu everyday and seeing you on the <i>who herald</i> list.. I wish I could have had another few hundred hours just to muck around and make more friends but I guess it's time to start new and work towards an even better character. You take care of the rest of the Heralds, you Lady's man you. I swear that should be in your title somewhere. If it aint in your role you sure like to get comfy with them ladies. See you around soon enough, unfortunately not as a Herald.

Cado

QaledusSat 04-Sep-04 03:36 PM
Member since 09th May 2004
458 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#30724, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Cadothu A'kalton the High Wiza..."
In response to Reply #1
Edited on Sat 04-Sep-04 03:37 PM

>Qaledus - I cant thank you enough for everything. You gave me
>my first tattoo ever (which I hope I didnt make too obvious,
>wasnt sure how to ask for it or figure out how to use it) and
>my first title.

Every time I just was about to tell you something, you'd go
and directly ask about it, which meant I then couldn't tell
you the thing.

>More than that you gave me probably more
>attention than I could have ever deserved. I only wish I made
>it worth your while when I wasnt just sitting around the Inn,
>laughing and all that with friends. Like I said you gave me
>purpose, a challenge, and endless hours of fun so again I
>thank you.

When I first came across you, you looked like you were drifting
toward deletion and so I threw you a bone to see if that would
maybe help you find a spark. Considering you weren't even one of
my spheres I never thought it would go the route it ended up going.
I'm glad you enjoyed what little attention I could steer your way.
Sometimes I had other things going and couldn't really invest the
time I felt I should have, but knew you had plenty going on
elsewhere to keep you busy.

Sorry if my gift hastened your age death. I hadn't considered
what you would no longer be wearing to accept it.

Qaledus

CadothuSun 05-Sep-04 12:14 AM
158 posts
#30738, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Cadothu A'kalton the High Wiza..."
In response to Reply #6

Yeah, I'm sorta a newb as far as religions go, I've just been playing for the fun of it up until now. Thanks for everything we discussed that you helped me with, it's invaluable information that'll stick with me throughout my future chars.

And I dont know if I mentioned it or not, Cado would have done anything you asked him to, aside from harm another Herald. I was glad to have been given a gift from you, it really meant a lot to me, and even more glad to wear it.

Keep cool up there, you've got an awesome religion that as we can tell just from the other thieves I knew, that it's able to be taken at plenty of different angles.

Cado

Little Timmy (inactive user)Sat 04-Sep-04 05:35 PM
Charter member
#30725, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Cadothu A'kalton the High Wiza..."
In response to Reply #1

I had fun ranking with you, and I had fun getting gear with you. Now only if you had decided to do what you should've and start kicking imperial ass with me...

Derafhac

Ogrets (Guest)Sat 04-Sep-04 05:48 PM

#30726, "He did, at the beginning :) nt"
In response to Reply #7

f

CadothuSun 05-Sep-04 12:51 AM
158 posts
#30739, "RE: Well..."
In response to Reply #8

Back when I did that, I had a reason to and it fit my role. As any other person could tell you, roles should develop throughout your char's life and my did. In this situation it required me to be at peace with as many of the cabals as possible so I could maintain trade with most of them. Either way, it was fun when I did get to kill the Imperials with you. Most of them were not that bad, but some of them, their roles called for being less than the kinda friends I'd have had with other Heralds.

Cado

Talferdin (Guest)Sat 04-Sep-04 05:49 PM

#30727, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Cadothu A'kalton the High Wiza..."
In response to Reply #1

I originally thought you were an enemy, when i was hunting someone in the past and you fogged me out But then we were friends, and were for a while, ranking and hunting. Then when I was in the 40's, I joined empire (Bad Decision), and then stuff went downhill.

I thought you were a great char, hope I see you with your next.

Talferdin

CadothuSun 05-Sep-04 01:06 AM
158 posts
#30740, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Cadothu A'kalton the High Wiza..."
In response to Reply #9

At first I really disliked you back when we were learning and you were trying to kill my groupmates, then I met you and you didnt turn out to be all that bad. Really made me upset to learn that you oathed because I wasnt on the best of terms with them. Oh well, I hope you had more fun with whatever you rolled up after him.

Cado

Hentogi (Guest)Sat 04-Sep-04 06:27 PM

#30729, "The Godfather gets no respect."
In response to Reply #1

Hey man, you did a great job. You were always the first person I looked for as soon as I logged on. If you were on, then I always made it a point to at least stop by the inn for a bit if not drag you off somewhere where we could die horribly. Come to think of it, at least half of my mob deaths are attributed to you in some way. We fell into completely different bottomless pits, who knew there was more than one? I can't even begin to remember all the places we went, but it was fun. It's not gonna be the same without you.

CadothuSun 05-Sep-04 01:32 AM
158 posts
#30741, "RE: The Godfather gets no respect."
In response to Reply #10

Well, that's a real nice compliment, thanks. I always liked you, ever since we were back in the early 30s learning in Organia and we chased those Imperials into the Bowels and killed them. Then we all just chilled and talked waiting for the other Imperial to leave. One thing I've always wanted to try since the neo-thieves were put in, is a poisoner thief and a city ties thief. I've always sort of avoided the poisoner thief though because I hate classes that are dependant on things like that. Where you just gotta memorize a helluva lot of locations and types of poisons. It's just more than I want to mess with right now, but mind control poison sounds so cool.

I'm sorry about racking up so many mob deaths for you, I hope it was at least more fun for you most of the dying might have been worth. I hope you make it far with the religion and with your char. Sorry I couldnt stick it out to do that uber-secret thing we discussed about all gnomes/svirfs.

Cado

Raja (Guest)Sat 04-Sep-04 09:21 PM

#30732, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Cadothu A'kalton the High Wiza..."
In response to Reply #1

I had a blast spending time with you (most of the time). I will miss you more than you could ever know. Thanks for all the good times we had.

CadothuSun 05-Sep-04 01:38 AM
158 posts
#30742, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Cadothu A'kalton the High Wiza..."
In response to Reply #11

Well, I'm glad I made it fun for you, that's basically what I wanted to do as an OOC goal with this char was just create an enjoyable character for people to like and like to be around. I'm really glad you decided to post and as far as I saw today, you didnt delete. I didn't want to be the reason you deleted, so stick with it. If you ever want to talk sometime via email*, I'd always reply. You stick with it and enjoy Raja and your other char that you got going right now.

Cado

* mngraphics85@hotmail.com

SplntrdSun 05-Sep-04 12:04 PM
Member since 08th Feb 2004
1096 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#30753, "All Hail Chancellor Cadothu!"
In response to Reply #1
Edited on Sun 05-Sep-04 12:08 PM

To protect the identity of unnamed, fragile, and vulnerable little girls, I will leave my current character nameless to the general reading population! I feel so CRYPTIC!! But she loved you dearly, anyway, you were a big(butshort), and really really old brother to her sometimes, but at the same time you were her little brother, and she felt the need to protect you.
And all those times in Organia with Matthen and Thigodus... man, I've never had that much fun ranking. As Emperor Matthen, Chancellor Cadothu, and Taskmaster Thigodus, the three of us spoke enough blasphemy to burn thirty heretics.

Thanks for putting up with the worst form of verbal abuse in Thera: Herald Harassment. Cadothu was wonderful, you have so much talent, hope to see you in the Fields again, you're really one of those players who make it worthwhile.

Cadothu says 'All hail Chancellor Cadothu!'

You jump and cheer as your joy bursts forth!

Splntrd

CadothuSun 05-Sep-04 06:50 PM
158 posts
#30761, "RE: All Hail Chancellor Cadothu!"
In response to Reply #23

If you are who I think you are, I'd hardly call you fragile or vulnerable. > A little extreme at times, but I really liked you as well.

As far as Matthen goes, I got two words for ya... DAMN YOU! Damn you and Thigodus for leaving on me like that. Was the perfect little circle of friends and that sure was a hell of a lot of fun. I missed you throughout Cado's life.

You stay safe and dont get too cozy with the guy. Take care.

Cado

ElikSun 05-Sep-04 01:37 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
22 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#30755, "THanks for the interaction"
In response to Reply #1

Desmonn will really miss you...and the little busy work things you made him do. I know you tried hard to come up with stuff.

Seems it even got a nod in your immortal comments so I'm glad for that.

I'll work hard to become a 'little boss' like Qaledus called you.

Hope you are in the process of ranking up something else. I'm sure it will be a Herald, since your addicted to the Inn.

Desmonn

When a man makes a beast of himself...he gets rid of the pain of being a man.

CadothuSun 05-Sep-04 06:47 PM
158 posts
#30760, "RE: THanks for the interaction"
In response to Reply #24

I really liked Desmonn, he didnt come off as so much a jerk as I've seen other thieves (trust me here, not all you guys are jerks) and I was really glad that you didnt get impatient with me trying to come up with work. I didnt really want to steal some of the idea's Big Q gave me but I didnt want to give you something a three year old could do. I hope you go far regarding your goals and whatnot, but remember not to do what I told you! Keep it cool and you'll go far.

And I dont want to burst your bubble on this one, but it aint gonna be a Herald, at least not yet. There is one cabal I've been wanting to try and it would seem almost perfect as far as helping me with my PK skills.

Have fun out there,
Cado

Shazmin (Guest)Sun 05-Sep-04 03:11 PM

#30756, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Cadothu A'kalton the High Wiza..."
In response to Reply #1

What I got to know about you was fun and seemed pretty cool.
Apart from your inquiries into her sexual preferences Shazmin enjoyed your company.
Cross-species sex is just not something she condones

Thank you for the aid. I, the player, appreciated it. I had hoped
to do some stuff with you once Shazmin got to 51, but didn't
count on it since you had warned me about your immediate age-death.

I hope you will have as much fun with your next character.

CadothuSun 05-Sep-04 06:37 PM
158 posts
#30759, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Cadothu A'kalton the High Wiza..."
In response to Reply #25

About that first comment, I wasnt inquiring for myself, nor would I have tried to 'mudsex' you or anything. Anyhow, glad you had fun, I liked Shazmin considering your whole drow background and how regular drow tend to be. I would have liked to take you exploring (or vice versa, whatever you had in mind) and I'm sorry that I passed on before we got that chance, I just dont like the whole idea of cutting back on playing hours just because you're about to con/age die. If I'm having fun, I'm gonna keep playing

Thanks for the well wishes and I hope you keep on trucking. See you around.

Cado

Grigglegorb (Guest)Sun 05-Sep-04 05:43 PM

#30733, "Good Job"
In response to Reply #1

You were the only herald that did anything useful in a pk, that deserves some credit. Other than that you were pretty shady, if I could get your help you were awesome but pretty much avoided me like the plague. You have come a LONG way from Odelius... Keep them coming.

Peace

CadothuSun 05-Sep-04 01:52 AM
158 posts
#30745, "RE: Good Job"
In response to Reply #26

I dont think I was the ONLY Herald, as I knew Kutori got involved a lot in PK. As far as being shady goes, I dont know how you took it, but I was busy a lot with friends and other things when you'd ask. I can honestly say though that sometimes I just wasnt interested in going and helping you regear when I could be spending that time with some friends or off exploring or what have you. No offense to you the player, just wasnt really Caddy's deal, you know. Likewise, I never really helped anyone learn unless they were Raja, learning with Raja, or a Herald. Keep on trucking and whatever happened to your love-sick swamp-cow partner?

Cado

Ioniyeh (Guest)Sun 05-Sep-04 11:10 PM

#30769, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Cadothu A'kalton the High Wiza..."
In response to Reply #1

Ioniyeh waves a hand over Cadothu's head.

Thanks for putting up with all the short jokes. It was always a pleasure to hang out with you. I'm going to miss your presence in the Inn.

Adraonas (Guest)Wed 08-Sep-04 09:28 AM

#30829, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Cadothu A'kalton the High Wiza..."
In response to Reply #1

Well done See you around.

Fungor. (Guest)Sat 11-Sep-04 01:02 PM

#30921, "I knew it!"
In response to Reply #1

There goes my favourite gnome... I cannot say I am surprised to see you age die, since you RP:d old Character well and ever since I saw your bald head I knew Cadothu was going to die before Fungor. I remember Cadothu as old gnome with vices and good heart(more like 'alignment' thing than physical, since Cadothu was old and ill), always helping other Heralds in need. Good work with Cadothu, I feel that your next is going to be a great character too.

Fungor

PS. I liked 'special invoker' Neppiaobo too. Another good character. Didn't realize it was yours though.

Hipsin (Guest)Fri 17-Sep-04 03:08 PM

#31144, "Sorry I missed you"
In response to Reply #1

Well, I had lots of fun running around with you and even exploring, though a thief/transmuter aren't the best exploring combo. What can I say, I wish I hadn't been stuck away from the internet for about the last month and a half, but what can you do.
Anyway, you were extremely well played and one of Hipsin's best friends.
Ciao

Damstes (Guest)Mon 25-Oct-04 10:59 AM

#32255, "Hey I know its late and all"
In response to Reply #1

Hey Odie... REMEMBER ME!!! ODIE??" HUH HUH its me PARICK from way back, hehe ya ive known two of your Hero chars.. and they were very well played out.. and no im not saying that cause both of your chars always gave me equimpent, im just saying it.. heh well i hope we get some chars to meet in the future, we never seem to have any two chars within the same grouping range, your always at least thirty or more ranks ahead of me.. well be well my friend

Don't Take Life To Seriously,
You aint Making it out alive anyways.

Cadothu_ (Guest)Tue 26-Oct-04 03:31 PM

#32272, "Umm, wow, this is old."
In response to Reply #37

I havent played Carrionfields since Cadothu died. I tried one or two things, but I think I'm going to take a break or something until the fun returns and I have fewer classes to deal with in college. Hope you and everyone else still have fun in the meantime though.

- Greg

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #30714 Previous topic | Next topic