Subject: "well, time to say goodby" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #30471
Show all folders

soriah (Guest)Mon 30-Aug-04 08:15 AM

#30471, "well, time to say goodby"

I would have deleted after about 70 hours were it not the immteraction/interaction in truth. The two forms I had were the two forms I didnt want at all, period.
Soriah herself wanted beautiful forms, I wanted fox and hyena , wildcat was pretty to her, but often it has just one attack, and being able to hide anywhere really didnt help too much, and its defenses doesnt help it last with its attack, the orangutan has two attacks, which are parried and dodged easily it always seemed eh, its facebite bleeding lasts about three hours, its smash misses more often than not, and it gets its ass handed to it
So I felt completely worthless in every reguard to everything, except the interaction, and the fact that even a level 20 guy can bring down a hero (yes I have done that 1 time in my cf career, thank you roaming guards with a criminal with no more moves and manacles on )
I was useless for the war, couldnt take down a prepless warrior with barrier, stoneskin. Prepped warriors were out of the question entirely
Every other class was out of the question too eh.
I stuck it out, I really did. for almost 200 more hours eh. I hope everyone though, liked the emotional girl.

Now, to say a few things. I'm a man in rl. Playing this char really put my teeth on edge with how she was hehe.

goodbyes:
Velkurah/Grurk/Drunsthol = Having the talks/hellos from the executioner made me feel good, having imms around alot does that, making sure everything is coo. Thank you also for the dream and being a part of things.

Thalenor, Tambar, Manden,Kaplanov, Froose, Tiahan, Khyron, jesus christ everyone that interacted with this char made it worth every moment till the end. I hope people enjoyed this char, but I couldnt do it anymore. Between the cuddling which really started grating on me (as siad I AM male) and feeling completely useless with everything, had to give it a rest.
respond, and I will too

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply LIAR!!!, Druszaal (Guest), 09-Sep-04 11:18 AM, #42
Reply RE: well, time to say goodby, Tambar (Guest), 31-Aug-04 06:09 AM, #35
Reply RE: well, time to say goodby, soriah (Guest), 31-Aug-04 10:37 AM, #38
Reply Hell of a char., Tiahan (Guest), 31-Aug-04 03:09 AM, #29
Reply RE: Hell of a char., soriah (Guest), 31-Aug-04 05:38 AM, #34
     Reply RE: Hell of a char., Tiahan (Guest), 01-Sep-04 04:57 AM, #39
          Reply RE: Hell of a char., soriah (Guest), 01-Sep-04 09:42 AM, #40
Reply Damn, and I just got inducted., Juska (Guest), 31-Aug-04 01:58 AM, #28
Reply RE: Damn, and I just got inducted., soriah (Guest), 31-Aug-04 05:32 AM, #33
Reply Nice char., Kaplanov (Guest), 30-Aug-04 10:34 PM, #26
Reply RE: Nice char., soriah (Guest), 31-Aug-04 05:31 AM, #32
Reply Heh, still hate me?, Yakrov (Guest), 30-Aug-04 04:41 PM, #20
Reply RE: Heh, still hate me?, soriah (Guest), 30-Aug-04 09:53 PM, #22
Reply RE: well, time to say goodby, Elisdin (Guest), 30-Aug-04 03:33 PM, #19
Reply RE: well, time to say goodby, soriah (Guest), 30-Aug-04 09:59 PM, #23
     Reply RE: well, time to say goodby, Elisdin (Guest), 30-Aug-04 11:21 PM, #27
          Reply RE: well, time to say goodby, soriah (Guest), 31-Aug-04 05:25 AM, #31
               Reply RE: well, time to say goodby, Elisdin (Guest), 31-Aug-04 08:26 AM, #36
                    Reply RE: well, time to say goodby, soriah (Guest), 31-Aug-04 10:26 AM, #37
Reply Bah.., Kherad (Guest), 30-Aug-04 02:49 PM, #18
Reply RE: Bah.., soriah (Guest), 30-Aug-04 10:00 PM, #24
Reply Soriah, Martoonie (Guest), 30-Aug-04 11:23 AM, #17
Reply RE: Soriah, Soriah (Guest), 30-Aug-04 10:03 PM, #25
     Reply RE: Soriah, Martoonie (Guest), 03-Sep-04 09:30 PM, #41
Reply You left me out?!, Cadothu, 30-Aug-04 09:54 AM, #15
Reply RE: You left me out?!, soriah (Guest), 30-Aug-04 10:17 AM, #16
Reply Amazing..., Zukir (Guest), 30-Aug-04 08:19 AM, #12
Reply RE: Amazing..., soriah (Guest), 30-Aug-04 09:12 AM, #14
Reply RE: well, time to say goodby, Grurk Muouk, 30-Aug-04 08:18 AM, #11
Reply RE: well, time to say goodby, soriah (Guest), 30-Aug-04 08:55 AM, #13
Reply I liked your char., Lightmaged (Guest), 30-Aug-04 07:40 AM, #9
Reply RE: I liked your char., soriah (Guest), 30-Aug-04 08:10 AM, #10
     Reply Seriously?, Lightmaged (Guest), 30-Aug-04 06:46 PM, #21
          Reply RE: Seriously?, soriah (Guest), 31-Aug-04 05:18 AM, #30
Reply RE: well, time to say goodby, Froose (Guest), 30-Aug-04 06:45 AM, #7
Reply RE: well, time to say goodby, soriah (Guest), 30-Aug-04 07:23 AM, #8
Reply My favorite trib, Zkatholef (Guest), 30-Aug-04 05:10 AM, #4
Reply RE: My favorite trib, soriah (Guest), 30-Aug-04 05:32 AM, #6
Reply I had no idea how to respond to you half the time...., Tinfalan, 30-Aug-04 12:36 AM, #1
     Reply RE: I had no idea how to respond to you half the time....., soriah (Guest), 30-Aug-04 03:39 AM, #2
          Reply At last..., Padrothon (Guest), 30-Aug-04 04:36 AM, #3
               Reply RE: At last..., soriah (Guest), 30-Aug-04 05:21 AM, #5

Druszaal (Guest)Thu 09-Sep-04 11:18 AM

#30865, "LIAR!!!"
In response to Reply #0

*LOL* I liked your char, and the fact that you promised to show me a god piqued my interest(IC of course).

The only thing that irritated me, was you kept calling me SILLY!!! I'm an AP darnitt! I'm evil, I'm deadly(sorta), I'm just a dastardly bastard! But NOT SILLY!!!!

But, it was fun, and I wish I could have kept up with you in leveling up to see what you could teach me!

Best of luck with the next...

Tambar (Guest)Tue 31-Aug-04 06:09 AM

#30600, "RE: well, time to say goodby"
In response to Reply #0

A great char. Tambar liked you from the very first day we met. A shame things did not work out for you. I had hoped to see you around for a long long time. Good luck with your next.

soriah (Guest)Tue 31-Aug-04 10:37 AM

#30611, "RE: well, time to say goodby"
In response to Reply #35

you were one of the three that no matter what happened to my char, you would definately find out about it, even if it was having to use the bathroom
The thing with your char, you spoke about marraige a few too many times, thats when I brought out the dripping bloody dagger in front of you
Didnt know what you thought about that I dont think, but I said I would never marry or something like that, dont remember how in depth we went there.
But anyway, I hope you enjoyed all of our talks, and we had quite a bit, just like thalenor and cadothu and tiahan and a few others

And another one that was the target of guerilla-style huggings/kissings.

Anyway, keep trucking, the spire really does need you, and your doing a good job.
P.S. Someone you know fairly well has the mask.

Tiahan (Guest)Tue 31-Aug-04 03:09 AM

#30591, "Hell of a char."
In response to Reply #0

Well I think you did very well with Soriah. You were going up in the ranks with Tribs, and would have made a good provincial from what I saw. it was good speaking with you. That times after your whole parents thing, it was good, and the dreams you said you had which you told me about, very very cool. Too bad you didnt get the forms you wanted, i wish you had stuck it out. guess we cant get everything we want. Well yeah, best of luck on your next char. Congrats on your character.

soriah (Guest)Tue 31-Aug-04 05:38 AM

#30599, "RE: Hell of a char."
In response to Reply #29

You were one of the few that spoke to soriah all her life, and one of her favorites, and someone she trusted no matter what. She told you near everything about her, and all the things that happened to her.
As far as making a good provincial, dunno. She was very passive, and even a little cowardly unless it made her mad, or was against one of her friends. I'm glad you liked the char though, and so far, am having alot of luck with my next

Tiahan (Guest)Wed 01-Sep-04 04:57 AM

#30639, "RE: Hell of a char."
In response to Reply #34

Well thats good to hear. It better be joining Fort!

soriah (Guest)Wed 01-Sep-04 09:42 AM

#30646, "RE: Hell of a char."
In response to Reply #39

nope.. sorry..

Juska (Guest)Tue 31-Aug-04 01:58 AM

#30588, "Damn, and I just got inducted."
In response to Reply #0

Hell, thanks for being so nice pre-induction.

soriah (Guest)Tue 31-Aug-04 05:32 AM

#30598, "RE: Damn, and I just got inducted."
In response to Reply #28

eh, soriah was nice to everyone. If you existed, you were target of a hug fest. Unless you were criminal, save Tinfalan which i was hoping to turn from the war
Or a plain outright meanie in her opinion hehe

Kaplanov (Guest)Mon 30-Aug-04 10:34 PM

#30584, "Nice char."
In response to Reply #0

Old Kap is gonna miss having another wildcat since Lemath running around. Nice char. Quite friendly. Good luck with the next.
-Kaplanov

soriah (Guest)Tue 31-Aug-04 05:31 AM

#30597, "RE: Nice char."
In response to Reply #26

thanks man. I never met Lemath, as friend or foe. My last char didnt have much interaction with many tribbies. (mever got cought stealing, even once from you) Never got wanted, even from blackjacking people with lawmen standing a room away

Yakrov (Guest)Mon 30-Aug-04 04:41 PM

#30562, "Heh, still hate me?"
In response to Reply #0

Enjoyed our little interactions you always had something stinging to say to Yakrov
I loved that fight outside the inn, I'm pretty sure that little monkey was you =P
To bad we didn't get to interact much more than words =)

soriah (Guest)Mon 30-Aug-04 09:53 PM

#30579, "RE: Heh, still hate me?"
In response to Reply #20

i was the little monkey. Was mad you got away too
oh well. She understood that people fight, but three times you killed him? She never forgave you, would never, and if she ever cought ahold of you she would have attacked you, but more often than not I would see you either with others, or you were logging on dead, I tend to leave people that arent true enemies that log on like that alone unless they are near me, and being a lawman the whole near me thing doesnt really apply but my char never lost the grudge and hatred for you

Elisdin (Guest)Mon 30-Aug-04 03:33 PM

#30554, "RE: well, time to say goodby"
In response to Reply #0

Bah! Forgot me *silly* )) Was not it your favorit word? Good luck with your next

soriah (Guest)Mon 30-Aug-04 09:59 PM

#30580, "RE: well, time to say goodby"
In response to Reply #19

hehe. Silly.
Anyone that acted silly to her she definately made sure to poke fun at them, and you did it alot. Also saw you dying quite a bit, thats why I revealed a certain thing to you, and hopefully it really does help. I dO know where some wands are, but I went gnome and both land forms so the ones I know that are rarely known I cant get anyway. eh.
What was the deal about not killing anything that wasnt evil? both me and my char thought that was silly, anything that will turn to darkness, that no path taken can alter the change within aridhol to shadar logoth, is fair game
Another tip, have a healer for the mount.
eh.
how many deaths did we suffer there? You in particular eh?
I remember you being killed at the large intersection in galadon by the criminal, and I couldnt even do a thing but stand there. I was mad as hell man. eh. Dont really know much to say, you hid from her eyes alot, so she tended only to talk to you, save the conversation we had with me, you, later zukir and the executioner, that was nice. Its good to know someone else knows the history of thera/cabals/etc.

Elisdin (Guest)Mon 30-Aug-04 11:21 PM

#30587, "RE: well, time to say goodby"
In response to Reply #23

heh. Frankly I did not die as Elisdin as you think at leats in pk I think i died about 5 times total which is not so bad in my books for arcane but hell it's my first mage in like 3 or 4 years. More when I die

And yeh it's nice to see that there are some people around who remmember the history P

soriah (Guest)Tue 31-Aug-04 05:25 AM

#30596, "RE: well, time to say goodby"
In response to Reply #27

arcanes are nice, I like them. You know what you are getting into, you can protect yourself MASSIVELY, your a great ally to your companions. You know what you are getting into as well playing one unprotected etc.
Shapeshifters, you dont have a clue what your getting into. There is soo much difference in form, on offensive from the greatest (lion/ram) to the least (alligator, which really shouldnt be a fourth tier form as it is, might see it as a second, but not even good enough for third) defensive from the crocodile (I see as best there) to the anaconda) eh.
You just dont know.

I'm rambling. I know. For a first mage, cool, you really need that thing then bad

Elisdin (Guest)Tue 31-Aug-04 08:26 AM

#30607, "RE: well, time to say goodby"
In response to Reply #31

Not a first male silly First mage for last few years... Did not play them for a long while.... So lost insight in it

soriah (Guest)Tue 31-Aug-04 10:26 AM

#30610, "RE: well, time to say goodby"
In response to Reply #36

lol.
Youll get it back

Kherad (Guest)Mon 30-Aug-04 02:49 PM

#30511, "Bah.."
In response to Reply #0

I'm disappointed that you left your longtime friend Kherad out from the goodbyes.

soriah (Guest)Mon 30-Aug-04 10:00 PM

#30581, "RE: Bah.."
In response to Reply #18

You were never her friend, she never liked you, and she rarely spoke with you.

Martoonie (Guest)Mon 30-Aug-04 11:23 AM

#30504, "Soriah"
In response to Reply #0

I have to admit the cuddling was a little nerve grating, but everything about Soriah otherwise was fun. Ansrtril enjoyed being around her. Wish that I could have become somewhat more involved in what was happening to her when she refused to sleep and dream. If for nothing else than to have more of her story. She was very well played. Sorry that you did not get the forms you wanted, but wildcat is a good form to explore with and it defends itself well. If you do get it again perhaps you will keep the next around a bit longer. Kudos.

Soriah (Guest)Mon 30-Aug-04 10:03 PM

#30582, "RE: Soriah"
In response to Reply #17

Ansrtril. We had alot of interactions. The whole no sleeping-dreaming thing, was a switch for her, in which she became very distrusting, wary, snappy, and downright crochety eh. That part of her life you probably wouldnt have wanted. There was only three people she trusted enough to actually speak with and hug/kiss/cuddle hehe. That was tiahan, thalenor, and manden, but as far as her story, I really didnt think you were interested, you werent pushy with trying to learn about her past, and alot of that is her darker spots, so she rarely reveals it.

As far as wildcat, its best things are it can hide near anywhere. Doesnt defend itself too well, it gets hit quite a bit, and takes a long time to kill something

Martoonie (Guest)Fri 03-Sep-04 09:30 PM

#30691, "RE: Soriah"
In response to Reply #25

I really wanted to be pushy about it, but Soriah seemed so fragile at the time and Ansrtril really cared about her. Enough that he thought it could wait until he could get a reflective view from you on what happened. I was not sure wether Soriah trusted him enough, but I hoped she had. Maybe sometime you will take the time and tell us all what really went on. I would love to hear the details. Thank you again.

CadothuMon 30-Aug-04 09:54 AM
Member since 01st Jul 2004
158 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#30498, "You left me out?!"
In response to Reply #0

I was hoping that this wasnt the case, but Tambar told me something about you having gone off and taking the permanent sleep or something. That was just really upsetting news because whenever I was bored, I could come to Galadon and sit around with you and talk. I dont know if you got the hint but I tried to get you to stop kissing me, the hugging was fine, but I dont think you really cared and continued to do it anyway.

Really enjoyed your character and I hope you have fun with whatever you roll up next.

Cado

soriah (Guest)Mon 30-Aug-04 10:17 AM

#30501, "RE: You left me out?!"
In response to Reply #15

real fast response before I go, didnt leave you out on purpose, its just that soo many people I interacted with, in this chars what? three weeks of life?
And yes, I got the hint, but ever since you kissed Soriah on yer own, nothin was gonna stop her not as long as she felt you were affectionate towards her. That was your mistake I was soo hoping raja would be jealous, because that would have caused some interesting things between me you and her, but she knew my char too well, and knew I wasnt after you. And yeah, ic and ooc I love talking to people, even though I have to cuddle it up and make it mushy hehe.
So far am havin fun with my new char. If our paths cross, I hope its good, but you wont know my char, so there eh? eh?
Just for good measure
-You brush your lips across Cadothu's neck and kiss him gently.-
lol

Zukir (Guest)Mon 30-Aug-04 08:19 AM

#30493, "Amazing..."
In response to Reply #0

Every time you signed on I always had to laugh, so happy to stand watch! You were an amazing gnome, and I still chuckle when I had to pick you up to return the hug I'm really gonna miss your character, but with those forms idk if I would stick around either, heh. Good luck with your next and it better be just as fun! See you in the fields!

Zukir

soriah (Guest)Mon 30-Aug-04 09:12 AM

#30496, "RE: Amazing..."
In response to Reply #12

heh, well how else do you expect a two foot six gnome to hug a 12 foot giant? Thats why I just started hugging and kissing legs eh? hehe
glad you liked the char, and hope she made ya feel better eh. tribunal aint an easy cabal

Grurk MuoukMon 30-Aug-04 08:18 AM
Member since 15th Mar 2004
538 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#30492, "RE: well, time to say goodby"
In response to Reply #0

Grurk hated Soriah. (Mostly from that scroll, where he
viewed her as questioning his authority)

I liked Soriah. Which showed in many of the little
interactions here and there.

I could have swore this character was being played by a 12yo
girl. So, awesome roleplay! And I never saw you deviate from
your role, so extra kudos for that.

Keep your head down! And Good luck with your next.

Grurk

soriah (Guest)Mon 30-Aug-04 08:55 AM

#30495, "RE: well, time to say goodby"
In response to Reply #11

hehe, I wrote that scroll on orders, I think it was Amarion that spoke of writing of Khyron, that noone was doing it though they have voiced opinions, to do so. So, I did. Soriah would never have spoken that, because at the time, had already grown attached to amarion and would have kept that secret as long as she could to protect amarion hmm.. alarion? the one thats the paladin.

----I could have swore this character was being played by a 12yo
girl. So, awesome roleplay! And I never saw you deviate from
your role, so extra kudos for that.

LOL. Here is an instance:
Thalenor says something like, "I saluted you because your my superior."
I said something like, "I'm not your superior, I'm only a specialist."
f'n military service

but if I made you think that, and others maybe, then I did exactly what I was hoping, though there was a dark side to her, that I think only Thalenor, Tambar, and Tiahan brought out, though only Tiahan in depth. Thats also the reason for the dripping bloody dagger, anyone that touched her more than a hug or a kiss got warned, before she tried to kill them eh.

Lightmaged (Guest)Mon 30-Aug-04 07:40 AM

#30489, "I liked your char."
In response to Reply #0

Interacted with you with Atengsul. Orangutan is a pretty good fighting form, with a few preps, you should not be dying to warriors. You need to make use of the fast movement, and be prepared to get your foe bleeding and semi-hurt, recall, then run like mad to catch up to the person again. Almost like an air form. With this method you can whittle someone down faster than any other character, besides air forms. (Fast run is my favorite shifter skill).

Anyhow, liked our interactions. Take care.

soriah (Guest)Mon 30-Aug-04 08:10 AM

#30491, "RE: I liked your char."
In response to Reply #9

you havent had an orangutan in a while
They lost fast movement a long time ago.
Bleeding lasts three or four hours, and doesnt do that much when your foe isnt hasted/accelerated.
I had a fight against hmm.. derafhac? where I had all three wands and stone skin, and got beat to where it wasnt even close.
another I used the orangutan on.. with all wands was the war master. I made him run, but was so close to death it was sad, and the war master isnt exactly someone thats fierce

Lightmaged (Guest)Mon 30-Aug-04 06:46 PM

#30565, "Seriously?"
In response to Reply #10

My last shifter had hyena and still had fast movement. Played a shifter within 6 - 8 months with orangutan. I didnt know it was nerfed. Man that sucks. I cant recall loosing a fight with the orangutan when I used all protections I could. They must have done some changing then. Gonna make me think twice before risking utility then.

soriah (Guest)Tue 31-Aug-04 05:18 AM

#30594, "RE: Seriously?"
In response to Reply #21

yes, very serious. It was nerfed a long time ago as far as punching/dodging ability, fast movement I think was taken out after, because I remember having an orangutan after the original changes to the form. Never had a hyena, but i've fought against one (that unprotected mind you, at hte time beat the #### out of my fox hands down. Was a duel unprotected against unprotected, me being much healthier.

Froose (Guest)Mon 30-Aug-04 06:45 AM

#30486, "RE: well, time to say goodby"
In response to Reply #0

I was sooo scared of you. While trying not to show it, for a detached, propriety-obsessed person like Froose, the Soriah Multi-Hug was a thing to fear. Even so, the times you would run into the guild, and... guerilla-style, do a hug and kiss and run back out again before I could even blink... made me laugh. The orangutan and wildcat seemed like great forms to me... but probably just don't complement each other too well. But that's what you get for going util/util *poke* (and how is the hyena a beautiful form??)

Anyway, for better or worse... a standout character to my mind
Have fun with your next.

Froose.

soriah (Guest)Mon 30-Aug-04 07:23 AM

#30487, "RE: well, time to say goodby"
In response to Reply #7

hyena isnt a beautiful form, it was the ooc form that I wanted to get either first or second, and the fox ic first or second

Hehe, I didnt know your char all that well, but the thing with soriah, you helped her out alot, which placed you on her unconditional-love hugs list, if she ever saw you, she made it a point to give you a hug and a kiss to show you her affection for you.
Util/Util isnt bad, its just that the fox, hyena, cobra are soo much better to me than the other two.

Zkatholef (Guest)Mon 30-Aug-04 05:10 AM

#30478, "My favorite trib"
In response to Reply #0

You were the only tribunal that I ever spoke with that went beyond the tedium of "give yourself up and I'll return your gear". Soriah was the only one I spoke to that gave me the sense of a person instead of a player who was pissed because he couldn't catch me or someone who just wanted one extra "criminal caught" to add to their stats. You were also the only tribunal that I actively went out of my way not to kill (although I would have that time we fought in Galadon), in that I wouldn't come into town whilst you were around, since I was seriously short of allies and figured that one day we could travel.

Anyway, I died a couple of times the other day so looks like I might get a chance to see the other side of some other tribunals. Nicely done though.

soriah (Guest)Mon 30-Aug-04 05:32 AM

#30481, "RE: My favorite trib"
In response to Reply #4

thanks man. This char wasnt made to be much of a fighter, and she said to alot of people shed rather cuddle so I kept near all my interactions with people in that manner. It didnt really help though, with my forms I couldnt have been much of a killer anyway
P.S., that time we fought in galadon I really was a deputy, i just left west from the river and was one no longer, had to sit there and watch elisdin die, that ####in sucked.
some rules that changed from how they were to now I dont like, thats one of them. I much prefer the flexibility of a provincial and provost when dealing with teh cities than a magstrate within another city that cant do a damn thing.
eh
I had thought that it was just because of the interactions between our chars, is why you respected me enough not to go around breaknig the laws while I was there, that made me feel like I accomplished something with this char, is also why I gave you a point in the right direction on what we last spoke of.
Anyway, take care man.

TinfalanMon 30-Aug-04 12:36 AM
Member since 19th Aug 2004
46 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#30472, "I had no idea how to respond to you half the time...."
In response to Reply #0

But I thought it was fun to interact with. I really felt bad when I found out you were linkdead the last time I killed you. But anyways I was always having fun deciding how to respond to your completely insane requests. Hope you enjoyed everything, adios.

soriah (Guest)Mon 30-Aug-04 03:39 AM

#30475, "RE: I had no idea how to respond to you half the time....."
In response to Reply #1

hehe
the linkdeath didnt really bother me that badly, the fact that while that ####ty connection thing was happening, we were raided, i never knew, and we lost our scales, and I never knew. I have been pk'd i think nine times? except for twice from defending, and once in the village, and one raiding for the scales back, all the rest was from link problems. Dont play a gnome mage while like that

Its rare, but every now and then a battlerager will try to coerce a mage into getting rid of their magic, well, I was trying to get a battlerager to give up the fight. You were that target, only because you would talk to me, and I tried talking to you often.
p.s. Got ya hugged at market square Bet you never thought I would actually try in combat? Hehehe

Padrothon (Guest)Mon 30-Aug-04 04:36 AM

#30476, "At last..."
In response to Reply #2

all that damnable hugging ends, damn all those hugs to the nine hells!.

hehehe,good luck with your next char. You made for interesting interactions and char development,good luck.

I was "this" close to telling manden to keep you away from me, my char really couldnt stand all that friendliness but ahh you had to go and get higher level than me and become my superior,damn you yet another time for that.

Padrothon

soriah (Guest)Mon 30-Aug-04 05:21 AM

#30479, "RE: At last..."
In response to Reply #3

hehe. Our interactions werent much more than a hug and dont hug me. hehe. I think we only travelled twice? Necromancers with dead guys walking around wasnt her favorite to walk with, and also Soriah brought up the making of undead with a talk with the executioner and ilisdin, she really didnt like that, so I tended to stay away from you unless we were close by each other.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #30471 Previous topic | Next topic