Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Arzosah the Uki Goshi" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #30339
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 22-Aug-04 02:52 AM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#30339, "(DELETED) [None] Arzosah the Uki Goshi"

Sun Aug 22 02:48:49 2004

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 13th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Arzosah perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:assassin
Level:35
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:154

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

IgsoehSun 22-Aug-04 09:04 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
201 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#30355, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Arzosah the Uki Goshi"
In response to Reply #0

Had a good role, I think one of the top three I've written. Was going to enter this one in the upcoming role contest. Lots of fun, tons of work involved. Almost overwhelming at times. Now, I'm in the middle of nowhere with shaky at best internet connections, telnet, and not lots of opportunities to play. I've started coming up with new ideas for roles anyways, so I figured it was time to move on. Not much on the goodbyes as I didn't have many real solid friends, just a bunch of people I knew.

IMMS: Just one, I think it was Lysterion(sp?) in Vassagon's shrine. I know it was an outlander Imm in any case. I totaly blew it and realized it not two seconds after I said what I said. I was pretty hung over and not exactly on my game. That'll teach me.

MORTS:
Maghrahlris- Good times there, I just couldn't seem to get a kill, ever.

Izoriuce- You and one other, can't remember the name now, where'd you guys go?

Giamatia- Wish you would've been around more.

Lucrucien- I hate shamans, alot. You kicked my ass pretty much every time we tangled. I don't think I even made you run once.

Kedelikath- Heh, you'll never get me now, hope there aren't any hard feelings, what I did to you was completely in character for Arzosah.

Asithrawien- Good traveling, you need to log on more, or maybe I do.....

Omnizenth- You dirty bastard of a gnome, heh heh. Never actually killed you, which made Arzosah just insane. I'm not much good at PK so I wasn't too pissed, but man, I had nine + stalks on you two different times and missed em both. And that sneaky #### in Hamsah was smooooove.

Villagers- Had good times traveling with all of you that I did.

Other cabals- Mostly left me be and I let you be, no one in particular comes to mind.

If I left any one out, send me a nasty message. I'm interested if anyone noticed any pluses or minuses too, constructive criticism is always nice. Gonna post my role and stuff on PBF.

Asithrawien (Guest)Sun 22-Aug-04 02:53 AM

#30340, "Can I ask why? nt"
In response to Reply #0

nt

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #30339 Previous topic | Next topic