Subject: "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Amarion RedFeather the Champion of..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #30271
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 20-Aug-04 04:20 AM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#30271, "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Amarion RedFeather the Champion of Warfare, Magistrate of Galadon"

Fri Aug 20 04:16:37 2004

At 12 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 9th of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Amarion perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:warrior
Level:47
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:134

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Blah blah Blah, Amarion (Guest), 20-Aug-04 04:31 AM, #1
     Reply Enjoyed killing you, An Outlander (Guest), 20-Aug-04 10:11 AM, #2
     Reply One Down..., Maghrahlris (Guest), 20-Aug-04 11:53 AM, #3
     Reply BAH!, Tinfalan, 20-Aug-04 12:30 PM, #4
     Reply My my.., Grurk Muouk, 20-Aug-04 05:01 PM, #5
     Reply Thanks, Manden, 22-Aug-04 04:53 PM, #6

Amarion (Guest)Fri 20-Aug-04 04:31 AM

#30272, "Blah blah Blah"
In response to Reply #0

Well I made this warrior because, well I wanted to try out an Arial swords specialization and then tryout dagger + a legacy. At first I loved playin Amarion, I killed a good # of criminals by being prepared, and ofcourse sometimes hasted . Sword specs are awesome especially with riposte, but man Arials as a sword spec with maybe only +3 or 4 str gear... suck when fighting a dagger/assassin/ or anything else that can lower your str.

Imms-
Its amazing how awesome it is to actually have imm-interaction. this is the first character which I had interaction, and felt like.. well special? With your permission I want to paste the log of the ruined city thing.
To whoever gave me my lastname... thanks alot, that seriously made me feel really proud to play Amarion.

Grurk- As an Immortal, you were always about, whether it be in view , or other things. You are awesome, I truelly took our talks to heart because I felt you earned my respect IC and OOC, I hope you get a really awesome religion, because id follow it.

Friends:
Manden- Great Provost, you were what I expected a leader of the Spire to be, hard handed when you needed to be, and yet encouraging the rest of the way. You were awesome good luck leading the Spire.

Kaplanov- Whew what can I say? A whirlwind tour of Thera you took me on a few times, You will do extremely well as Vindicator considering you would kill almost anyone who was wanted.

Khyron/Tambar- I liked you both alot, I can imagine being a healer in the Spire isnt exciting but when u 2 or 1 were about... we were invincible.

Elisdin/alarian- Good Chars like em both keep it up.
Sals- I liked you alot, for some odd reason, you seemed to be ... an assassin to the T
Gurden- Eh.. I had mixed feelings about you especially at the end.

foes:
Imperials- Well I dont mind all of you killing me together.. but when you try and pretend like you are superior, thats a joke.
Maghrahlris- You were the bane of my existance. An assassin vs a sword spec arial warrior.. is just not pretty. After you got me in TV I spammed where constantly, and well didnt wear swords if you were around. I see alot of stuff in your char that I wish I could have explored more, but I give up.
Dera- The criminal, that was a weak way to take me out... very weak, but good luck fighting your war.

Thats about it. comments/criticism is always welcome.
See ya in the fields: Jaalek/Elijsie/Amarion RedFeather

An Outlander (Guest)Fri 20-Aug-04 10:11 AM

#30275, "Enjoyed killing you"
In response to Reply #1

Had a fun time killing you despite all the help you had. I was really confused as a player when you went off about how you were all about honor and fighting by yourself yet you never, once, actually did it. In fact you went out of your way to gang, which I found really confusing, given your statements. I thought you were a newbie the way you acted, fighted, and talked but after seeing/reading about your other characters, I know you are not. Good luck with your next.

Maghrahlris (Guest)Fri 20-Aug-04 11:53 AM

#30276, "One Down..."
In response to Reply #1

Pretty much, for different reasons, I decided Tribunbal had to go lol. Unfortunately for you, you weren't stationed in Hamsah, and what was done had to be down. I'll say one thing though... that damned Tribunal Altar and the Spire was very annoying for a time lol. Anyway, as far as fighting goes, you seemed kinda new. I think you could have tried some different things to take me down, especially behind the special guards (I hate it, but they're still tactics). Think I killed you some 3 times. I was serious about leaving you alone though. As you saw, there were other targets just as good. And yea, I may have told you some of my secrets, but you were good aligned, and I didn't trust you. Luck with the next, but before I go, something to cherish as a memory of your life as a Tribunal...

You slide up behind Amarion and drive your sword through his back.
Amarion falls to the floor, blood flooding from his pierced heart.
Amarion is DEAD!!
Amarion's wings are torn from his dead body.

TinfalanFri 20-Aug-04 12:30 PM
Member since 19th Aug 2004
46 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#30281, "BAH!"
In response to Reply #1

There goes one of the last few respectable Law men. Thanks for hearing me out last night, was having a real bad night and that uber-gank just really pissed me off. Sucks to lose an honorable warrior. Hope you enjoyed the character and good luck with your next, I always liked RedFeather.

Grurk MuoukFri 20-Aug-04 05:01 PM
Member since 15th Mar 2004
538 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#30288, "My my.."
In response to Reply #1

Can't say I saw this coming. I liked Amarion, as he was very dedicated
to the Spire. It showed in some of your promotions.

Good luck with your next, and feel free to post any interactions you
had.

Grurk

MandenSun 22-Aug-04 04:53 PM
Member since 30th Jul 2004
136 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#30349, "Thanks"
In response to Reply #1

Thanks for your kind words. What I said to you in character pretty much mirror my thoughts on you as a player. I really wish you had gotten your second legacy and then practiced your skills a bit. Dagger is probably the most crucial spec for skill practicing in my

Have fun with your next!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #30271 Previous topic | Next topic