Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Gwraxn the Captain of the Grinning Sku..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #30255
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 18-Aug-04 05:00 PM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#30255, "(DELETED) [None] Gwraxn the Captain of the Grinning Skulls"

Wed Aug 18 16:57:42 2004

At 2 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 15th of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Gwraxn perished, never to return.

Race:orc
Class:berserker
Level:49
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:205

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply I guess its over now then., NeveR (Guest), 19-Aug-04 08:33 AM, #2
Reply RE: I guess its over now then., Thrak (Guest), 19-Aug-04 12:42 PM, #3
Reply Was always a fun fight, Tinfalan (Guest), 19-Aug-04 06:15 PM, #4
Reply RE: I guess its over now then., Kaplanov (Guest), 20-Aug-04 12:21 AM, #5
Reply RE: I guess its over now then., Tambar (Guest), 20-Aug-04 01:58 AM, #6
Reply Yea. That Elf right over there..., Maghrahlris (Guest), 20-Aug-04 12:08 PM, #7
Reply RE: Yea. That Elf right over there..., NeveR (Guest), 20-Aug-04 02:04 PM, #8
Reply RE: I guess its over now then., Cadothu, 20-Aug-04 04:47 PM, #9
Reply RE: I guess its over now then., Meflie (Guest), 23-Aug-04 11:30 AM, #10
Reply Had I known, I would have involved you in stuff, Zkatholef (Guest), 19-Aug-04 07:06 AM, #1

NeveR (Guest)Thu 19-Aug-04 08:33 AM

#30262, "I guess its over now then."
In response to Reply #0

Well what can i say, orcs are a blast to play, only thing that makes you think twice about playing them is
15 int, but some skills you use so often you dont notice it, defense is a pain to get perfected though.
This was my second orc, other one was Grawsnizh he only reached rank 47 i think.
Gwraxn was fun to play and i tried to be friend to all, but it failed totally
I had this thing when i was young trying to be friend with the empire, some of them were nice and helped
me, but then you had the people thinking, hey free items (orcs aint that strong at lower ranks)
so they kept on attacking me, made gwraxn a little cranky and he joined some friends and raided and so on.
Before i deleted i was friend with a few neutral people and scions, yeah thats about it.
Logged on many times seeing 7-8 fortress people on and the same amount of empire, and then you had me.
Had plenty of time to talk to Big Bolg, he never answered back so i hanged out some at the inn.
Was hard for me to gain those last ranks at higher levels though, all heroes are more or less involved
in the big cabal wars going back and forth, or they rather help their cabal mates to gain those last ranks
wich is fully understandable but a pain for me.
One of the funniest thing with this char was the way i talked, i could just see your faces when you were
trying to understand wtf i said!

-Goodbyes-

Imms:

Thrakburzug: Had alot of fun when we talked some, thanks for the tattoo didnt expect that one, didnt even
aim for it, i just played my role as a retarded vicious little kid with sloth as sphere so never saw that
one coming. One of the main reasons when i feel ready to make another orc will be interacting with you.
I never got that tattoo to work, and gwraxn wasnt the orc to ask for it either, he was more of the he will
tell me sooner or later, i suppose it will be later then

Soucivi: I hope i didnt annoy you to much, just you never spoke that much at the inn so gwraxn felt he had
to talk for you aswell, so there were some pointless stories and so, but i had fun

Orc Village:

Grushak: First orc friend of Gwraxn, had fun travelling with you. You deleted quite fast though was a shame.

Ogrets: You gained levels to fast for me, just went past me like nothing, and i was having a pain trying to
find groups, i never became chieftain though. I took the challenge but i was standing at the wrong place,
at the "dark altar", one west of the shaman, so when i killed Bolg it said the shaman had been killed or
something, dont know if its a bug or not, but atleast next time i know where to stand.

Korhk: First orc that didnt want to be called a peon, but im sorry you didnt pass the "peon test" so i guess
you will remain one until next time, hehe.

Quorgan: Second orc that didnt want to be called a peon, to bad i never had the chance to do the peon test on you,
good luck at becoming chieftain.

Fortress:

Kellaralon: I had a blast fighting you at the lower ranks, never fought you at the higher ranks.
You did a good job, i thought it was going to be easy, but those angels aint fun i can tell you that.

Elsastruviel: ouch, the only bard that tooled me like nothing, i never got that first bash in on you, i even
tried with berserk and walking in, but from the lagg i got from that you just fled went right back in and slept
me.

Lariya: Heh i was pretty shocked when i was fighting that warrior, you walk into the room, i run away cause
i didnt feel like fighting a strong paladin at that time, and you were just, oh you were fighting, go ahead.
So then i was, hmm, elf paladin, or an injured warrior, i went for the warrior and he had healed up, so it went
kinda bad anyways.

Golron: You hit to hard you know, and i never had any preps collected when i saw you, so i just avoided fighting you
worked out well from my point of view, until you came to the village with marelin, but what can i say i have a natural
orc talent at running away.

Marelin: Only fought you once or twice, but then you were with golron, so i avoided those fights.

Kelin: You got me nicely inside the fortress when me and a shifter was raiding. Nice of you to return some of my
things, thats more than most did.

Zalotarion: heehee, i got two cheap kills on you, im sorry but im a poor little orc and dont know any better.
And i was really going to leave galadon to fight you, but you probably didnt like me starting to prep up or
something, so i just spinebreaked you went outside the city and waited for you to flee from the tribunals.

Empire:

Blitzenturt: You tooled me nicely when we fought one on one, but i thought i was kinda safe at where i was.
And you never fell for my poor me im only an orc talk either.

Lothorectred: Gwraxn liked you, probably because we never got into any serious fighting, it was more talk.
The submit to the empire thing doesnt work on an orc though, but i had fun talking to you.

Hafizar: Heh i fought you once at the end, i never saw that elf coming until the last second and i was like,
wtf aint he an elf, so i did the whois stuff and, wtf he is an elf, so i started running after him, but never
caught up with him.

Izxwerlin: uhm i think i mispronounced your name there, but you know who you are. I leveld with you at the mid
ranks some, never saw you coming into the empire, so i was a little sad i lost an ally there. I dont like fighting
necros when i know i cant lagg them for ####, "headbutt" aint that buffed up you know.

Battle:

Acaga: aww sad to see it come to that, as it did in the end, but wasnt the poor orcs fault you know, the elf was
hiding at the destructor and it was either attacking or be eaten alive by big Thrak
I had a blast travelling with you though.

Pyrodenna: Now where did you go?, you were one of the funniest people to talk to when i had nothing to do.
And it was always as fun trying to find you new ways to eat my black root so you wouldnt notice it

Iborenn: Thanks for helping me level, didnt talk to you much you were always busy and so on, cant be easy
being in battle nowadays.

Xaden: Travelled with you once or so, but after you told gwraxn you had to set your cabal mates at priority
he didnt like you at all.

Tinfalan: Aaahhh last time i played an orc at higher levels there were also an elf in battle, its a big pain
for an orc, i have to hunt you, and i know you are gonna do some deathblows on me, I never had the gear to
take your blowcrush/dagger stuff and still be able to keep my weapon.

Scions:

Zkatholef: i cant remember if you are a scion or not, but i take a wild guess here, we had some fun at thar-acacia
and you seemed to know your way around, and now i know some more places to level if you are a necro

Trotat: Gwraxn didnt like thiefs and tried to keep some distance away from them, but you were different,
probably because you were considered as one of my allies.

Sargataneous: Gwraxn liked you in the beginning, but after you tried to force him to attack a guild guard
when there were tribbies around he disliked you alot, but didnt want to become an enemy of a necromancer
so he just let it pass.

Outlanders:

Psyrel: the outlander i fought the most, and i can say this, a bard with camo and cold be sleep is a big pain.
But as an orc i mananged to get out of most situations, well not that last, but i was already injured otherwise
i would surely have tooled the four of you like nothing. I know it wasnt your fault they came though but it didnt
feel funny when you wake up in the dreamland with a healer/shifter/bard/warrior and a phantasmal killer attacking
you.

Tribunal:

Tambar: Gwraxn liked you alot, thanks for the help at the village, to bad i stood at the wrong location though
Was always fun coming into a city waiting for the fortress to get a "bing" gwraxn is in galadon, and i made it
a hobby making people wanted when you and kaplanov were around.

Kaplanov: Got you some wanted kills, it was kinda fun just knowing i would be attacked every time i entered galadon.
As i said in the Tambar post, it was a hobby, a big one.

Scarab:

Bazrak: Gwraxn had a blast travelling with you, especially the time at thar-acacia, seems like i was the only one
that thought it was funny, well until the end when i had cursed weapons that bugged up some, i had 3 str from all
your maledicts and derafhecs skills. But i still couldnt drop my hammer. I laughed some when you didnt get the
charges from me, cause i auto-fled out into the mists again. And i was gonna tease you some for it, but never
got the chance to.

Lucrucien: Never knew why you attacked me, but i guess you have some of those weird scarab reasons.

Heralds:

Cadothu: Gwraxns one big friend, had a blast with you at the inn and i was pretty shocked you didnt get me
banned from the inn that one time with the elf accident.

Loners:

Melfie: My big axe collector friend, had a blast talking and travelling with you, and i never found out
why you called me a troll, but i think i dodged that quite nicely with the mature, oh where a troll, here?

Derafhec: Thanks for all the help, i had a blast with you and bazrak in the mists, only me that thought
it was funny though, i never evolved my oh look a shinie coin just laying there tactic, cause bazrak found
the exit just then. Hope i didnt annoyed you to much.

Valkonien: Thanks for the help at the orc village, and good luck with your future plans on cf.

I know i have missed alot of people, but if you want to know what i felt about your char just give me a big
HILU.

Last Hilu from me and you elfies dont forget to eat and become fat.

Thrak (Guest)Thu 19-Aug-04 12:42 PM

#30265, "RE: I guess its over now then."
In response to Reply #2

Well, sorry you couldn't hold on. You happened along during the month I was mostly away from CF, but I am back now with some more frequency. I thought you played a decent orc and I had no complaints about you that I can think of at this time. I do wish you had made chief as that makes the whole village stronger, but perhaps next time. I did notice some improvements fighting wise between this one and your last orc. If I could only get orcs to use preps better, then they would be forces to reckon with.

Thrak

Tinfalan (Guest)Thu 19-Aug-04 06:15 PM

#30267, "Was always a fun fight"
In response to Reply #2

I thoroughly enjoyed our fights, cause generally you'd attack right when resist fell, so even if I disarmed you I was still eating at least EVISCERATES from your punches heh. That last fight was so much fun, I just knew I was going down when I was dealing with Trotat, then you came around, then in the middle of all me and your fights I saw jaflekab sign on. I knew he would show up cause he always shows up when I'm at half health heh. Anyways I enjoyed it all, good luck with your next and you made a damn good orc.

Kaplanov (Guest)Fri 20-Aug-04 12:21 AM

#30269, "RE: I guess its over now then."
In response to Reply #2

Nice char. I owe a couple wanted kills to your table scraps. Good luck with the next.
-Kap

Tambar (Guest)Fri 20-Aug-04 01:58 AM

#30270, "RE: I guess its over now then."
In response to Reply #2

Ali G speaks of respect to all who heroes an orc. So you use that as a pickup line next time you are at a party. Well done. If that should somehow fail, try your warcry it was just fenomenal!! Bonkie Bonk Bonk.

I felt for you when the challenge got messed up. Should be a helpfile or something for it. From what i have heard it is not the first time such a thing happen. Its like a necromancer not getting the elixir because he presented the items in wrong order .

Maghrahlris (Guest)Fri 20-Aug-04 12:08 PM

#30279, "Yea. That Elf right over there..."
In response to Reply #2

We didn't interact much, except for that one time. I told you bust into the bards guild so I can get the elf, but wait for a while. So... two hours later, you bust in and kill the Elf yourself. I was laughing my ass off LoL but as you can imagine, that made Maghrahlris pretty upset. That's when I figured, hey, one mark is as good as the next right?

Quickly stepping in front of Gwraxn, you see the surprise on his face.
With a swift, fluid upswing you slice Gwraxn's abdomen open.
Collapsing with shock and horror, Gwraxn watches his entrails spill onto the ground.
Gripping your sword with both hands you quickly drive it through Gwraxn's back as he falls.
As Gwraxn gasps his final breath, you extract your sword.
Gwraxn is DEAD!!
Gwraxn spills his guts all over the floor.

LoL That's when you said you would eat me and stuff. I sold your axes to the Galadon shoppies (by the way, it felt good that when the MUD crashed you got your things back. I hate when that happens), and we nver met again. I planned to assassinate you again in a coup de taut kinda thing, but I guess it's not necessary now.

NeveR (Guest)Fri 20-Aug-04 02:04 PM

#30282, "RE: Yea. That Elf right over there..."
In response to Reply #7

Heh yeah, i didnt think you would stalk me after that, then i would have recalled, but a nice assassinate from you, and i had an half hour irl time to get those stuff back you sold at the shops

CadothuFri 20-Aug-04 04:47 PM
Member since 01st Jul 2004
158 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#30286, "RE: I guess its over now then."
In response to Reply #2

>Heralds:
>
>Cadothu: Gwraxns one big friend, had a blast with you at the inn and i was pretty shocked you didnt get me
>banned from the inn that one time with the elf accident.

I thought it was pretty entertaining, I mean Thrak must have summoned you back into the Inn like three or four times so I pretty much gave up trying to keep you out. Besides, I was willing to take the punishment for letting that go down at the Inn and grats on the tattoo too. I just have to say, Damn. Damn because now you're gone you can pick on Quorgan anymore, and you needed to. Oh well. Have fun with whatever you play next, and if it's an Orc, good luck.

Cado

Meflie (Guest)Mon 23-Aug-04 11:30 AM

#30381, "RE: I guess its over now then."
In response to Reply #2

Sorry you left!

We did have some fun together, right? Thanks for remembering me, you might be one of the few. Oh, and sorry for the late response... I've been pretty busy lately.

Melfie

Zkatholef (Guest)Thu 19-Aug-04 07:06 AM

#30261, "Had I known, I would have involved you in stuff"
In response to Reply #0

I thought you were trying to get chief, so I didn't invite you on all my exploratory trips, especially after you dying to reach me in Thar-Acacia and then me having to leave before ranking you up because of a throat disruption. You probably would have died exploring with me, but it wouldn't have been dull if that kind of thing floats your boat. I hope I showed you that a necro makes a good ranking partner though, during that short time.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #30255 Previous topic | Next topic