Subject: "(CON LOSS) [None] Kellaralon the Desperate, Customer of..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #29910
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 07-Aug-04 01:36 AM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#29910, "(CON LOSS) [None] Kellaralon the Desperate, Customer of Demonologists"

Sat Aug 7 01:35:53 2004

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 27th of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Kellaralon perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:conjurer
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:210

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ElikSat 07-Aug-04 01:58 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
22 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#29911, "Yes..it was me..and heres my GOODBYE!!"
In response to Reply #0

Alright...my return to Fortress was a smashing success I think in the grand scheme of things. When you play an elf conjurer with a sphere of Destruction you have to expect to fight and die...a lot.

And I did...I killed...I died...I fought..a lot. I think I wasnt half bad except for those few who there was just no chance to kill.
Blitz for example...which you'll be glad to know was the reason for my final title and uninduction from the cabal. Although I don't think I was going anywhere but dead anyways.

I had a great time with Kell and will be back again with another conjurer sometime..It was great and I learned a lot about goodie conjurers with this char. I admit I was on the flighty side using mephits and gaunts even but I was chaotic good. I was a 'use the skills you have to get the job done' kind of elf. And if that meant bartering with Krollos for the ice elemental volume so I could bring it against Blitzenturt..then thats what it meant. And thats why I got the last title. And just so you know...had I killed Blitz with the ice element..I still would have killed myself this evening...the uninduction is something Kellaralon couldnt take. After struggling back from 4 con at rank 40..to 7 at 51..then back down to 4. Kellaralon truly was Desperate..but he was no Customer of the Demonologist..he walked that fine line...and fell off the trail. So oh well. I was getting tired anyways..was hoping that if and when I Heroed I would be commended for pulling my ass out of the grave but I started to realize they were never going to Maran an elf conjie with 5 con. Heh...like I said...Oh well.

Goodbyes!

Immortals of the Fort.

Nhiala was visible a lot early in my life now, not so much..Shokai and Vnymlak are nonexistent although I know your there. I understand being a Squire/Maran is supposed to be a long hard road. But I spent over 200 hours of my REAL LIFE fighting for your cause. Gave all my con to it. Throw us a bone. Or was I just THAT BAD??

Forties**

Velandir..the stuck up other conjurer...always got something better to do. Hope you get that book I left you and use it to your advantage. Also, your a solid Acolyte and Im glad your there. With my next conjie now I can WOW everyone with my skills in Thar Acacia.

Yeth..Great Warrior...a little ballsy just like Kell. But always fun to have around.

Selreen Cant forget my ranking partner...we came up together on the fast track with Audriel helping us out. That was nice. Got a conjie through some rough times.

Star.. Not around as much anymore..but fun to chat with. Unfortunately Maran wannabe's cant chat much...they gotta fight..and kill..So we didnt get to have many one on ones.

Kelin...Still laughing about when that damn ranger killed me and took my Avello and you couldnt pick it up cuz you had 400 pounds of rafts in your knapsack. I was fuming in front of my computer screen. Cest la vie buddy..have fun.

And uhmm....anyone else sorry if I missed you..drop me a hello.

Enemies

Empire..with Quevea you guys are unstoppable
She gives you those split seconds to put the hurt on raiders in a big way..whether it be fiending..or power word killing...or what ever. Exploit her services as much as you can.

Blitz..your an animal...and you must be a prep whore..Hence all the running out from the Watcher..then back in. Anyways...a good Emperor..sending lackies to do dirty work..etc etc...Good Foe.

Loth...I wanted so bad to make your mummy/liching quest a living hell. Too bad Im not there to do so.

Quevea...nuff said..you annoying bitch. Heh...like I said..when your there...its pointless.

Wyvina...how I hated you. Annoyances bother me..and especially with a conjie they take precious time away.

Scioniacs!

Sarg...we had a good back and forth going there but I agree with most of the posts about you..dont get too cocky without anything to back it up because you end up with no allies. WHen your evil..you have no friends..only allies.

Corilanth I wanted so bad to tesseract to you several times when my owl caught you in Barovia summoning storms..but something always came up. Good job the other night making the old Scion Army and storming across Thera. Everyone ran and hid.

Aytak..always slipped away.

Trotat...a thorn in my side for a long long time.

Krollos...my reason for dying Heh...no hard feelings. I knew I had my toes over the line when I traded with you. But I thought it would make a huge difference in my fight with Blitz. It didnt. I should have aura/barrier/shielded before I hit him but he wasted me just as fast as when I had the damn fire element against him. Oh well.

Non-Caballed

Sparfex...gotta thank you for the money..although all it cost me in the end was 1 gold. I had over 500 in the bank at one time.

Kedilikath..sorry i couldnt get you to Hero.

Igarla You disappeared a long time ago.

Immortals

Qaledus..thanks for the tip. Your probably the only imm that really played with me.

Except of course for that sinister seductive voice in the end..but even that voice didnt talk to me after a while. SHe must have known what sins I was about to commit.

Well...if you have something to say...please do. I love constructive criticism...really I do. I've been playing this game for a looooong time and Im just seemingly getting good at creating characters with notoriety, and I want to get better at it. So please...immortals and mortals alike. Comment away.

Talk to ya soon..
And see you tomorrow in the Fields. With something new and different.

Marcus

When a man makes a beast of himself...he gets rid of the pain of being a man.

AiekoosoSat 07-Aug-04 10:04 PM
Member since 18th Dec 2003
305 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#29935, "After reading your role."
In response to Reply #1

Smoke mephits are from hell. Will-o-wisp on the other hand I would guess are from Elysium. Can't say for sure on that one.

ElikSun 08-Aug-04 05:46 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
22 posts
#29968, "starting to get the idea nobody liked me *sniff*NT"
In response to Reply #1

NT

When a man makes a beast of himself...he gets rid of the pain of being a man.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #29910 Previous topic | Next topic