Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Tirhasdrah the Legend of the B..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #29785
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 01-Aug-04 06:56 PM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#29785, "(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Tirhasdrah the Legend of the Battlefield"

Sun Aug 1 18:52:08 2004

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 13th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Tirhasdrah perished, never to return.

Race:storm
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:150

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lekerjey (Guest)Mon 02-Aug-04 09:32 AM

#29799, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Tirhasdrah the Legend of t..."
In response to Reply #0

I liked Tirhasdrah. He was proud and somewhat stuck-up, yet not snobbish. Lek liked that. Hope to meet your next.

Tirhasdrah (Guest)Mon 02-Aug-04 10:11 AM

#29801, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Tirhasdrah the Legend of t..."
In response to Reply #1

Tirhasdrah was semi-royalty, yet not. So I am assuming my semi-snobbishness was in character. Tirhasdrah was an attempt at a comeback character after not really having played since I played Lenny (cleric) with the Arbiters. Lots changed since then, and if I roll another warrior, he will have slightly different specs. I did roll up a new character, so maybe we will meet. I enjoyed the chatty encounters we had. I do, however, wonder about the whole fortress thing. I doubt I will be joining it again, unless it changes into stratetig warfare, rather than selfsacrifice for the glory of the orb. Not much fun in that for a storm giant, that was raised to be a warmonger and protect the future king. Anyways, keep smiling and see you around.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #29785 Previous topic | Next topic