Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Korhk the Waylayer" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #29763
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 31-Jul-04 05:04 PM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#29763, "(DELETED) [None] Korhk the Waylayer"

Sat Jul 31 17:02:35 2004

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 31st of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Korhk perished, never to return.

Race:orc
Class:berserker
Level:39
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:54

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Korhk the Orc (Guest)Sat 31-Jul-04 05:20 PM

#29765, "Woohoo! I had ALOT of fun. Kind of a long post..."
In response to Reply #0

So now everyone who I pissed off can celebrate, and all my allies will have to find someone else to spam bash for them. Good luck to Gwraxn, he's now the sole contender for Chieftain.

Reason I'm deleted? Well, I rolled Korhk out of total boredom, not knowing what I wanted to play. Now I figured that out, and thus I have no use for my orc anymore. Maybe when I'm next inspired to play an Orc I'll go for chieftain like I had begun to plan for with Korhk.

I think I'll spend the five bucks and get my PBF stuff up. Might be interesting to see my PK ratio considering I only died a total of 3 times to players, and twice to Mobs.

A few comments about Orcs.

The big let down I had in my entire characters life was to be told by an Immortal that orcs were 100% not allowed to join a cabal (from that moment on I played Korhk just to try and be an 'ally' with every evil in existance). I imagine this is has something to do with the clan-channel code and chieftain system. Oh well. Orcs are fun anyhow.

For anyone who has played an Orc, they should know that exsanguinate the probably the best skill I've ever had the pleasure of having. I should have died about ten thousand times, but instead I had the option of fleeing and healing myself. Oddly enough, no one ever thought of stealing my bag (with the exception of Natrivos) and bloody skins. The combination of having ingest spoils and exsanguinate makes Orcs so survivable that it was absolutely ridiculous. So much so that with my next characters I'm really going to miss having ingest.

As far as combat skills go, I read once that Savage Feeding and Spinebreaker were your key skills, and everything else sucked because they never worked. I had a very opposite experience- in fact I don't think I ever had a skill other than savage feeding and bash FAIL in player versus player combat!

Anyhow, I'm starting to lose my focus here, so I'm going to wrap it up. Thank yous to all the Immortals involved with CarrionFields! You guys have really come up with a stellar game here.

Vargal, Jashin, and now Korhk the Orc!

Former orc (Guest)Sat 31-Jul-04 09:40 PM

#29769, "Orcs are fun"
In response to Reply #1

I remember having fun with my one previous orc, but the real fun came from interaction with Thrakburzug. If you didn't get any of that, you really missed out.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #29763 Previous topic | Next topic