Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Daldick the Evil Knight" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #29641
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 30-Jul-04 12:51 PM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#29641, "(DELETED) [None] Daldick the Evil Knight"

Wed Jul 28 22:25:46 2004

At 12 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 10th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Daldick perished, never to return.

Race:duergar
Class:anti-paladin
Level:40
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:111

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Dal#### the Evil Knight, Daldick (Guest), 29-Jul-04 12:39 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Dal#### the Evil Knight, Transmuter Ally (Guest), 29-Jul-04 12:53 AM, #2
     Reply Hunter on speed, Drow necro (Guest), 29-Jul-04 03:22 AM, #3
     Reply Mean mofo, Tinfalan (Guest), 29-Jul-04 03:33 AM, #4
     Reply Damn dude, you lose the axe?, Ralmajhak (Guest), 29-Jul-04 04:30 AM, #5
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Dal#### the Evil Knight, Khasotholas, 29-Jul-04 05:49 AM, #6
     Reply Rumor mill, Theerkla, 29-Jul-04 09:41 AM, #7
          Reply Yeah, Dio's the last bastion of accurate information., Wilhath, 29-Jul-04 09:53 AM, #8
          Reply A lot of people know what it really is, okay?, Little Timmy (Anonymous), 29-Jul-04 11:49 PM, #10
          Reply not everyone follows the concensus, incognito, 29-Jul-04 12:08 PM, #9
               Reply Y3AHHHH!11333131 MINOTAUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, Xenoroyal1 (Guest), 30-Jul-04 12:52 PM, #11
     Reply my bane, Opponent (Guest), 01-Aug-04 10:00 AM, #12

Daldick (Guest)Thu 29-Jul-04 12:39 AM

#29645, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Dal#### the Evil Knight"
In response to Reply #0

Was bored over the summer so decided to try out an a-p, I'm not much of the role playing type but love the pk aspects of the game. The summer was coming to an end so decided to just suicide and delete. Had alot of fun, oh and heh the game has way to many farkin necro's now, I liked the old way liches were =P

Don't feel like rememberin everyone, will post replies

Transmuter Ally (Guest)Thu 29-Jul-04 12:53 AM

#29646, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Dal#### the Evil Knight"
In response to Reply #1

Well damn I like how part of your name got the ####. Funny
how I remember the newbie chat log that was posted in
which referred to the implication in your name. Well we
sorta worked our way through the ranks together, thanks for
um, well, terrorizing people with me for the short periods
of time that we did it. Too bad they didn't all work out
for us (ie. for instance, with Thrawk). Too bad that thing
we tried to do with that person learning on Kiadana didn't
work out, would have been neat. Shame you had to delete,
leveling a duergar AP isn't easy, I've tried that. Saw you
recently leveling and got to 40 I was thinking 'wow he's
really pushing through', hard as an AP, but not quite.

Oh well, luck with real life,
- Transmuter

Drow necro (Guest)Thu 29-Jul-04 03:22 AM

#29649, "Hunter on speed"
In response to Reply #1

Trying to hunt with you was just an exercise in burning money. I don't know what your script was that made you sleep a split second before any tick came through, but it meant I was always low on moves before you, and you never needed to stop for rest.

Unfortunate that that shifter kept losing link. Otherwise we'd both have gained a few levels. We did ok that time on battlefields until I spotted Psyrel and we ended up crisscrossing two continents looking for him. I just realised where he probably went too.

Tinfalan (Guest)Thu 29-Jul-04 03:33 AM

#29650, "Mean mofo"
In response to Reply #1

Well I always enjoyed fighting you cause they either really went my way, or really didn't. That last time we fought though I might have been able to get you but I thought I was wielding my second spec instead of my first (Which I was wielding) So was trying to use the wrong specs lol. Well good job on the char, and I look forward to seeing you in the fields.

Ralmajhak (Guest)Thu 29-Jul-04 04:30 AM

#29653, "Damn dude, you lose the axe?"
In response to Reply #1

We had some pretty damn fast ranking...too bad you had no idea what I was really planning to do with our future.

KhasotholasThu 29-Jul-04 05:49 AM
Member since 23rd Apr 2003
341 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#29655, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Dal#### the Evil Knight"
In response to Reply #1

- Had alot of fun, oh and heh the game has way to many farkin necro's now, I liked the old way liches were =P

I'm glad you liked the old way liches were. What makes you think liches are any different now? There hasn't been a lich in quite a while.

TheerklaThu 29-Jul-04 09:41 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1055 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#29676, "Rumor mill"
In response to Reply #6

Right or wrong, the general forum (okay, that other forum) consensus is that lich quests are completely automated and no longer require immortal setup.

WilhathThu 29-Jul-04 09:53 AM
Member since 19th May 2003
528 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#29678, "Yeah, Dio's the last bastion of accurate information."
In response to Reply #7

<Nepenthe Vagueness> I don't think the lich quest changed at all. </Nepenthe Vagueness>

Little Timmy (inactive user)Fri 30-Jul-04 12:44 PM
Charter member
#29721, "A lot of people know what it really is, okay?"
In response to Reply #8

incognitoThu 29-Jul-04 12:08 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
4495 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#29679, "not everyone follows the concensus"
In response to Reply #7

I don't think that many people believe that anyway anymore.

However, the new set-up is still responsible for the surge in necros that you did not get with the old set-up of liching to be more than a spectre.

Xenoroyal1 (Guest)Fri 30-Jul-04 12:51 PM

#29735, "Y3AHHHH!11333131 MINOTAUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply #9
Edited on Fri 30-Jul-04 12:52 PM

Just like how specializations were responsible for the huge number of people who play warriors that did not exist with the old set-up of everyone having same skills.

Just like how the implention of affinity was responsible for the huge number of people who play invokers that did not exist with the old-set up of the class.

Just like how orcs being implimented is still responsible for the surge in necros that you did not get with the old set-up of choosable race/class's.

Just like how thief revamp was responsible for the huge number of people who play thieves that did not exist with the old set up of thief skills.

Just like how a-p skills going in was responsible for the huge number of people who play a-p's that did not exist with the old set-up of warriors not having legacies.

You can not deny that right after these changes went in, there were HUGE numbers of lowbie powerrankers of said classes. And thoes huge numbers continued for a long time afterwords, right? Right? No? NO?

EVERY TIME a class/class gets changed (unless it gets teh nerfed), there is a huge and TEMPORARY surge in said race/class of people trying it out.

Opponent (Guest)Sun 01-Aug-04 10:00 AM

#29779, "my bane"
In response to Reply #1

Since I am still playing I won't reveal my name.. but you were my bane. I did not like you, not because you always killed me, but because I did not see any RP at all. Just a lowbie looter who got extremely lucky. Suicide after you lost your precious loot or while you still had the axe and eq? I would suggest adding RP to the pk aspect in your next char, it makes it a lot more fun for everyone involved. Good luck with your next char.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #29641 Previous topic | Next topic