Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [SCION] Tuk the Evil Knight" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #29635
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 28-Jul-04 09:00 PM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#29635, "(RAGE DELETE) [SCION] Tuk the Evil Knight"

Wed Jul 28 20:58:35 2004

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 4th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Tuk perished, never to return.

Race:fire
Class:anti-paladin
Level:40
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:79

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Too bad..., Another Scion (Guest), 29-Jul-04 04:27 PM, #9
Reply It'll happen, I guarantee it will eventually. nt, Scion Mage (Guest), 29-Jul-04 06:54 PM, #10
Reply At least tell me someone finally collected your bounty, Hipsin (Guest), 29-Jul-04 12:15 PM, #7
Reply RE: At least tell me someone finally collected your bou..., Jhyrbian, 29-Jul-04 12:49 PM, #8
Reply Rock! Ya coulda been a contendah!, Nivek1, 29-Jul-04 08:56 AM, #6
Reply Tuk, Tuk, Tuk., Tinfalan (Guest), 29-Jul-04 01:53 AM, #5
Reply Lose your axe?? NT, Elik, 28-Jul-04 09:10 PM, #1
     Reply I was gonna delete last week., Jhyrbian, 28-Jul-04 11:26 PM, #2
          Reply Yeah, Corilanth (Guest), 29-Jul-04 12:13 AM, #3
          Reply RE: I was gonna delete last week., Dahzek (Guest), 29-Jul-04 01:35 AM, #4

Another Scion (Guest)Thu 29-Jul-04 04:27 PM

#29695, "Too bad..."
In response to Reply #0

Always good to have a more warrior-like type around. I won't go into great detail until I croak, but I'll miss our comfidential impatience as we awaited a certain something to occur everytime someone was logged on.
Good luck on the next if you return, and with whatever else you do if not.

Scion Mage (Guest)Thu 29-Jul-04 06:54 PM

#29704, "It'll happen, I guarantee it will eventually. nt"
In response to Reply #9

nt

Hipsin (Guest)Thu 29-Jul-04 12:15 PM

#29680, "At least tell me someone finally collected your bounty"
In response to Reply #0

I don't know why, but something about you came off a little off from the very beginning with me. Probably because of the two rank eight evil guys who couldn't know each other well passing back and forth some of the best gear in the game. I never said anything to anyone along the lines of that, but it was obvious you and a certain person knew each other OOC. This suspicion was only confirmed through seeing you two together all of the time coming up. I'm not saying you cheated though, because grouping with someone you know is not of itself a rules violation. What did the IMMs do to you this time? Anyway, it wasn't anything personal, as I have fun gathering good gear, but don't get too pissed when I lose it, but it was just something different to do as Hipsin.

JhyrbianThu 29-Jul-04 12:48 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
917 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#29683, "RE: At least tell me someone finally collected your bou..."
In response to Reply #7
Edited on Thu 29-Jul-04 12:49 PM

I rarely ever grouped with Jal after the lowbie levels, if we were a permagroup it was the most cleverly disguised one ever. I didn't go through the levels with him, i think i pked with him once or twice at most. As for passing the eq back and forth, if we weren't gonna do that, we were gonna lose it it's that simple since Manden was more than happy to flag us 4 times for the one crime and that's alot more dodgy than anything i ever did, no idea how he managed to stay caballed let alone make Provost.

P.S Unless Jhlodvir did the bounty thing when i lost my axe, no one collected a bounty.

Cheers.
Jhyrb.

Nivek1Thu 29-Jul-04 08:56 AM
655 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#29668, "Rock! Ya coulda been a contendah!"
In response to Reply #0

Why'd you go and do that? The ROTD thing was pretty lame as I hear it, but I've only heard one side of the story. Still, I can't fault you on the description. It didn't look copied to me after comparing them side by side. First the mask, and now this. Either it's true that there is a permagrudge, or you are still doing something shady.

Either way, your characters always seem to know what their doing. If there is a next time, roll up an uncaballed with no role and kill everything in sight.

I liked Tuk.

Nivek

Tinfalan (Guest)Thu 29-Jul-04 01:53 AM

#29648, "Tuk, Tuk, Tuk."
In response to Reply #0

At first I hated you for being level 40 and still using a skill that you got perfected form the get-go. But then I realized whatever works works, and you were always cool about fighting and stuff. I really liked Tuk there towards the end considering he was an enemy that is. Good job, see ya latez.

ElikWed 28-Jul-04 09:10 PM
22 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#29638, "Lose your axe?? NT"
In response to Reply #0

NT

When a man makes a beast of himself...he gets rid of the pain of being a man.

JhyrbianWed 28-Jul-04 11:26 PM
917 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#29642, "I was gonna delete last week."
In response to Reply #1

But decide to go until i lost it. I'm not wanted on CF, so i'm not going to play anymore to save the imms the headache.

Cheers.
Jhyrb/Tuk.

Corilanth (Guest)Thu 29-Jul-04 12:13 AM

#29644, "Yeah"
In response to Reply #2

When i met Tuk and got around his additude, I thought to myself, this could be Jhyrbian, easily. Im surprised i was right. He was tough though, good luck with whatever you do.

Dahzek (Guest)Thu 29-Jul-04 01:35 AM

#29647, "RE: I was gonna delete last week."
In response to Reply #2

You were the mighty Jhyrbian!

No wonder we clicked so well.

Maybe you did all the clicking?

Are you an african bushman?

Terrible shame they cut off your internet.

I bet it was one of those flies.

Or perhaps a bunch of college kids on a safari.

Well, maybe next time.

If there is one.

Yours in PK,
Dahzek

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #29635 Previous topic | Next topic