Subject: "(AGE DEATH) [None] Reazaifr Sigiel, the Grand Master of..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #29597
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 27-Jul-04 08:12 AM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#29597, "(AGE DEATH) [None] Reazaifr Sigiel, the Grand Master of Changelings"

Tue Jul 27 08:10:59 2004

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 30th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Reazaifr perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:527

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply I hated you., Shadowmaster, 27-Jul-04 11:08 AM, #6
Reply Sounds like a good reason to hate to me. I wish I had ..., Nivek1, 28-Jul-04 11:53 AM, #17
Reply Bah!, Picpongel (Guest), 27-Jul-04 08:59 AM, #3
Reply RE: Bah!, Reazaifr (Guest), 27-Jul-04 03:30 PM, #10
Reply Well damn so close yet so far, Reazaifr (Guest), 27-Jul-04 08:45 AM, #2
Reply Hah told you I'd outlive you, damn human!!!, Iborenn (Guest), 27-Jul-04 10:08 AM, #4
Reply RE: Hah told you I'd outlive you, damn human!!!, Reazaifr (Guest), 27-Jul-04 03:35 PM, #11
     Reply Heh damn to bad too I really wanted to kill you =P, Iborenn (Guest), 28-Jul-04 12:43 PM, #18
Reply Having group tells would be nice, Current shifter (Guest), 27-Jul-04 10:12 AM, #5
Reply NOOOO!!!, Cadothu, 27-Jul-04 11:13 AM, #7
Reply RE: NOOOO!!!, Reazaifr (Guest), 27-Jul-04 03:43 PM, #12
Reply You lived long enough, Beer, 27-Jul-04 11:25 AM, #8
Reply RE: You lived long enough, Reazaifr (Guest), 27-Jul-04 03:46 PM, #14
Reply It was fun, Hipsin (Guest), 27-Jul-04 12:08 PM, #9
Reply RE: It was fun, Reazaifr (Guest), 27-Jul-04 03:45 PM, #13
Reply RE: Well damn so close yet so far, Rouchevien (Guest), 27-Jul-04 07:42 PM, #15
     Reply RE: Well damn so close yet so far, Reazaifr (Guest), 27-Jul-04 10:19 PM, #16
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Reazaifr Sigiel, the Grand Maste..., Istirith (Guest), 27-Jul-04 08:25 AM, #1

ShadowmasterTue 27-Jul-04 11:08 AM
Member since 18th Mar 2003
329 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#29603, "I hated you."
In response to Reply #0

"And item wise + communication wise shifters get the short end of the stick. Prog eq and resist eq are useless for a shifter. And most of them are extreemly powerfull. I attempted to make us of some for a period. But it proved just to hard."

Yet you hoarded the hummingbird pendant for a month IRL, and kept saying it was your "rp". All I saw from you was item gathering and hunting other players on the off chance you had numbers on your side. Then later on with another char I see you with a certain area explore held item. Which gives an effect you can give yourself. Thats ridiculous, you held two of the most obscure unique items in the game and couldn't use either. Thats the definition of selfish, not chaotic good. You were the type of hoarding, no-fighting wanker that gives goodies a bad name and infuriates the good aligned players who actually will fight. Good aligned means being about more then just yourself.

Nivek1Wed 28-Jul-04 11:53 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
655 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#29626, "Sounds like a good reason to hate to me. I wish I had ..."
In response to Reply #6

Picpongel (Guest)Tue 27-Jul-04 08:59 AM

#29600, "Bah!"
In response to Reply #0

It's too bad you age died, especially since you were my only real friend, but such is life. Hope you accomplished what you wanted to... I'm still trying. Picpongel will certainly miss you, but I guess I'm just not able to put in the hours you did. Hopefully we'll meet up again somewhere.

Picpongel

Reazaifr (Guest)Tue 27-Jul-04 03:30 PM

#29613, "RE: Bah!"
In response to Reply #3

I was a bit dissapointed when you suddenly dissapeared for so long. And when you came about again I had so few hours left.. So I could not spend that many hours heroing you. Even though I wanted to.. I hope you get a great final form!...

Reazaifr (Guest)Tue 27-Jul-04 08:45 AM

#29599, "Well damn so close yet so far"
In response to Reply #0

Well I had a blast most of this chars life. And some big downs..
Ill not post any mass farwell post.. But a small thanks to some players that have made this char quite interesting.
Imms
Phaelim I dont know where to start. Ill just say THANKS! You really made me think... You have no idea how frustrated I was at times.

Svirf king. The whole underdark thing... Loved it. BUt it was very painfull.

Inn patrons thanks for being overbearing with my strange notes/scrolls. I hope atleast some are worthy of notice.

Mortals only mentioning a very few. to many to list.. Ill try reply to them that might have any crituque or praise.

Isitrith for showing me you know what. It really really helped. And likewise on the strange place meetings... he he..

Cadothu stone and stuff... To bad it was so late..*sigh*

Craynath *tip tip*

Now as far as shifters go... well My forms where hard to seal any kill with. Though one of them was extreemly hard to kill as well. The thing about shifters is that its entierly luck based if you are going to be a hunter or defender type. Sort of frustrating. Saves bother me greatly as well as the fact of necro sleep+forget. Think theres a balance issue thing that needs to be raised.

And item wise + communication wise shifters get the short end of the stick. Prog eq and resist eq are useless for a shifter. And most of them are extreemly powerfull. I attempted to make us of some for a period. But it proved just to hard. But still I love the shifter class idea. It just sticks out as a great thing..

But communication should be a viable option, atleast in the form of socials for an animal. ei grunts roars and stuff over group tell and tells.

Well not going to say anything else just yet. Please comment. Flame or praise.

Reazaifr old pipe using mage.

Iborenn (Guest)Tue 27-Jul-04 10:08 AM

#29601, "Hah told you I'd outlive you, damn human!!!"
In response to Reply #2

heh, hope you had fun

Reazaifr (Guest)Tue 27-Jul-04 03:35 PM

#29614, "RE: Hah told you I'd outlive you, damn human!!!"
In response to Reply #4

He he... wanted to tell you that I was very old that time we spoke at length. heres a small log of what you did to me... you where closer than you think actually.
The talk afterwards was well worth the pain of getting hit like that.
I actually came to the village looking for you several times that day after that. But you where never there. I thought I would put up a small fight atleast.

900hp 927m 843mv civilized 11 AM
<36mYou yell 'Help! I am being attacked by Iborenn!'[br/>Iborenn's slash <31mEVISCERATES you![br/>Iborenn is in perfect health.

852hp 927m 843mv civilized 11 AM
Iborenn parries your thrust.
Iborenn's slash <31mDISMEMBERS you![br/>Iborenn's slash <31mMASSACRES you![br/>Iborenn's slash <31mEVISCERATES you![br/>Iborenn is in perfect health.

670hp 927m 843mv civilized 11 AM shape wild
You flicker and blur into the shape of a wildcat.
You maintain the hardness of your skin as you shapeshift.
You maintain your speed as you shapeshift.
You maintain your phase as you shapeshift.
You maintain your phase as you shapeshift.
Iborenn is in perfect health.

670hp 905m 843mv civilized 11 AM fle

Iborenn starts a vicious series of attacks with his swords.
Iborenn's flurry <31mDISMEMBERS you![br/>You manage to partially evade Iborenn's attack, but are still hit.
Iborenn's flurry <31mMASSACRES you![br/>You manage to partially evade Iborenn's attack, but are still hit.
Iborenn's flurry <31mEVISCERATES you![br/>You manage to partially evade Iborenn's attack, but are still hit.
Iborenn's flurry <31mDISMEMBERS you![br/>You manage to partially evade Iborenn's attack, but are still hit.
Iborenn's flurry <31mEVISCERATES you![br/>Iborenn's flurry <31mMASSACRES you![br/>Iborenn's flurry <31mDISMEMBERS you![br/>You manage to partially evade Iborenn's attack, but are still hit.
Iborenn's flurry <31mDISMEMBERS you![br/>You sure are BLEEDING!
Iborenn parries your claw.
You dodge Iborenn's slash.
You dodge Iborenn's slash.
Iborenn is in perfect health.

<33;1m210hp 905m 843mv civilized 11 AM Iborenn gets in one more shot as you flee.[br/>Iborenn's parting blow <31mEVISCERATES you![br/>You sure are BLEEDING!
In a dry lake bed
You are now in what looks to be an old lake bed. To the north, a well-
traveled path seems to lead away up one of the lake's old tributaries into
a vast open plain. Nothing remains of the lake bed except some broken rocks
and sand. On the western bank you spy a thin trail leading out of the lake
bed and off into the forest that is just to the south and to the west,
the rest of the dry lake bed can be seen.

You flee from combat!

158hp 905m 842mv civilized 12 PM fle

Iborenn (Guest)Wed 28-Jul-04 12:43 PM

#29628, "Heh damn to bad too I really wanted to kill you =P"
In response to Reply #11

asdf

Current shifter (Guest)Tue 27-Jul-04 10:12 AM

#29602, "Having group tells would be nice"
In response to Reply #2

Maybe if a new skill like 'mind link' is added to, say 3rd tier n above forms, whereby the animals link their thoughts to their group members. The thoughts would not be perfectly clear(Like minotaur speech). But would improve with more time spent on the form. Linking to more minds(Big groups) though would probably make their thoughts totally incoherent. Example: You sense an angry crocodile telling the group "Leb jill ghim!"

CadothuTue 27-Jul-04 11:13 AM
Member since 01st Jul 2004
158 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#29604, "NOOOO!!!"
In response to Reply #2

Did you at least get to finish up with your guildmaster before you croaked? You were really cool and definately all about the exploration, that was totally awesome and I really liked your character. Didnt want you to die either, damn you for getting old.

Screw what Shadowmaster said, if he really wanted it, he'd have killed you for it. Be it 1v1 or 5v1 heh. Hope you have fun with whatever you roll up next, and put some of that knowledge we got to use!

Later,
Cado

Reazaifr (Guest)Tue 27-Jul-04 03:43 PM

#29615, "RE: NOOOO!!!"
In response to Reply #7

Well I hoped I would have a few years more in this char. But I was really tiered of it as well. I belive Ive explored most places. But there is still much to see.
Was really sad that I meet you at hero. Had it been sooner we could have gone many other places. I love having an arcane with me. It basically means I could take down anything with the forms I had. And our fella the shadowmaster thinks I had a thing I never had. Which I find quite amusing. And he is quite mad at me not giving him the pendant. But hey... I give out artifacts to just about anyone. Especially them that comes up and looks at me and says hey you dont really need that. I do! give it to me. Yeah with rp like that I ll give it away. But thats just me.

BeerTue 27-Jul-04 11:25 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
322 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#29605, "You lived long enough"
In response to Reply #2

You were in the lowbies when my Zykym was alive. Would have loved to try and make you a follower of the Great Panda. Anyway good joob and take care!

Reazaifr (Guest)Tue 27-Jul-04 03:46 PM

#29617, "RE: You lived long enough"
In response to Reply #8

Akk I remember the great panda. What happened to it? When I meet you you seemed to have it going really well. With the panda god and all.

Hipsin (Guest)Tue 27-Jul-04 12:08 PM

#29606, "It was fun"
In response to Reply #2

I didn't see you a whole lot, but I had fun when I did. You came off as an extremely well played character. It's too bad we did not get to spend more time. Good luck with your next, your welcome in my guild any time.

Reazaifr (Guest)Tue 27-Jul-04 03:45 PM

#29616, "RE: It was fun"
In response to Reply #9

You little rascal. I loved how you bargined for everything. And that you had a little "trubble" understanding what I meant by friendship. It seemed that I posed a bigger problem to you at the time with me giving you something and not wanting anything back. Well played. Even if it might not have been your intention. keep it up.

Rouchevien (Guest)Tue 27-Jul-04 07:42 PM

#29619, "RE: Well damn so close yet so far"
In response to Reply #2

Stalwart ally of the fortress, I don't recall a time you did not answer a call for aid. Thanks for aiding me with the High Lord and other things. I was never much of an explorer, so I could not return the favor in knowledge. One of the chars I'll remember.

Reazaifr (Guest)Tue 27-Jul-04 10:19 PM

#29620, "RE: Well damn so close yet so far"
In response to Reply #15

You where actually a great part of Reaz life for a while, then you dissapeared a bit. You always showed up for fights even if I would advise you not to. And at times you would surprise me and get out ahead. Your one tough little giant. Keep up the good work.
On the knowledge part well I did not expect you to know what I asked about. But Ive been lucky before in some cases. And the things I've asked about are usually totally obscure things.
Reaz

Istirith (Guest)Tue 27-Jul-04 08:25 AM

#29598, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Reazaifr Sigiel, the Grand Maste..."
In response to Reply #0

Never thought I'd age die before you but thats how things turned out. It was funny running into you in obscure areas everywhere and sharing a form. Good luck with the next

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #29597 Previous topic | Next topic