Subject: "(AUTO) [None] Karakan Korathul the Ritual Master of Bed..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #29558
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 24-Jul-04 02:20 PM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#29558, "(AUTO) [None] Karakan Korathul the Ritual Master of Bedlam"

Sat Jul 24 14:18:17 2004

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 12th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Karakan perished, never to return.

Race:minotaur
Class:shaman
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:1019

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (AUTO) [None] Karakan Korathul the Ritual Master of..., soucivi, 29-Jul-04 09:31 AM, #7
Reply RE: (AUTO) [None] Karakan Korathul the Ritual Master of..., Lyristeon, 25-Jul-04 06:52 PM, #5
Reply RE: (AUTO) [None] Karakan Korathul the Ritual Master of..., Lloth (Guest), 25-Jul-04 12:35 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (AUTO) [None] Karakan Korathul the Ritual Master of..., Qaledus, 25-Jul-04 11:13 AM, #2
     Reply RE: (AUTO) [None] Karakan Korathul the Ritual Master of..., Evil Genius (Anonymous), 25-Jul-04 02:15 PM, #3
     Reply Wow, Enbuergo1 (Guest), 25-Jul-04 06:17 PM, #4
     Reply RE: (AUTO) [None] Karakan Korathul the Ritual Master of..., Nhiala, 26-Jul-04 08:34 AM, #6

souciviThu 29-Jul-04 09:31 AM
Member since 03rd Feb 2004
16 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#29675, "RE: (AUTO) [None] Karakan Korathul the Ritual Master of..."
In response to Reply #0

Well darn.

I must say I enjoyed hanging with you in the Temple. Your coolness extending beyond your current character. Thanks for the company.

Soucivi Daneloth
soucivi@carrionfields.com

LyristeonSun 25-Jul-04 06:52 PM
Member since 02nd Jan 2004
1282 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#29578, "RE: (AUTO) [None] Karakan Korathul the Ritual Master of..."
In response to Reply #0

Well, I was really looking forward to spending some quality time with you in area building. Good luck with everything you are going to do.

Lloth (Guest)Sun 25-Jul-04 12:35 AM

#29565, "RE: (AUTO) [None] Karakan Korathul the Ritual Master of..."
In response to Reply #0

It's been fun, after 10 years of mudding I don't think there is much else to say or do. This character was mainly created only to Imm, and then only so I could publish some unfinished areas from my previous incarnations. Things drug on, however, and I lost interest in being a heroimm after nearly 1.5 years. I'll just say it was alot easier for me to devote all my time and energy to the mud when I was a young kid failing out of college than it was when I was married with kids.

Anyway, thanks to Scar for vouching for me, and all the other imms and morts I interacted with. It has been fun.

Chris aka Lloth/Jezral/Khargqwzxdds

QaledusSun 25-Jul-04 11:13 AM
Member since 09th May 2004
458 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#29570, "RE: (AUTO) [None] Karakan Korathul the Ritual Master of..."
In response to Reply #1

Curse you, real life!

I'm going to miss that crazy minotaur accent around the Temple.
Good luck in whatever comes next.

Karakan whispers 'Karakann Kooradul de Ridual Mmathder oov Bedlamm'

Evil Genius (inactive user)Sun 25-Jul-04 02:15 PM
Charter member
#29571, "RE: (AUTO) [None] Karakan Korathul the Ritual Master of..."
In response to Reply #1

Peace out, I've known you've still been about but i remember the old days of lloth and always appreciated your input.
Peace, out.

GrahamC

Enbuergo1 (Guest)Sun 25-Jul-04 06:17 PM

#29575, "Wow"
In response to Reply #1

I remember when I started playing, Lloth was a name spoken only in whispers, if even then. My friends and I were around when *that one drow I can't remember his name* had all the drow from the underdark after him, because he followed the light and wouldn't bow to you. Cool stuff. Too bad we don't have things like that anymore, and good luck with whatever.

NhialaMon 26-Jul-04 08:34 AM
Member since 26th May 2004
92 posts
#29581, "RE: (AUTO) [None] Karakan Korathul the Ritual Master of..."
In response to Reply #1

I never knew Karakan well, either as a mort or heroimm, but I've always appreciated your forum posts both here and "there". Informed, level-headed, never know-it-all-ish.

Out of curiosity- I don't suppose you're living in the same town that you were in ~June/97?

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #29558 Previous topic | Next topic