Subject: "(AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Lemath Alaclanstel the Dedicated..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #28723
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 06-Jul-04 04:00 PM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#28723, "(AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Lemath Alaclanstel the Dedicated Servant of Cities, Provost Magistrate"

Tue Jul 6 15:57:10 2004

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 33rd of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Lemath perished, never to return.

Race:gnome
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:653

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Lemath Alaclanstel the Dedic..., Drok (Guest), 10-Jul-04 03:19 AM, #56
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Lemath Alaclanstel the Dedic..., Lemath (Guest), 10-Jul-04 11:15 PM, #59
     Reply Jerk!, Manden (Guest), 11-Jul-04 04:14 AM, #60
          Reply Heh sorry, Lemath (Guest), 11-Jul-04 11:54 AM, #61
               Reply No worries, Manden (Guest), 12-Jul-04 01:57 AM, #62
                    Reply Heh, Lemath (Guest), 12-Jul-04 11:55 AM, #63
Reply Ouch, Gjourriec (Guest), 07-Jul-04 11:49 AM, #
Reply Ouch, Gjourriec (Guest), 07-Jul-04 11:49 AM, #40
Reply RE: Ouch, Lemath (Guest), 07-Jul-04 02:35 PM, #41
     Reply RE: re:Ouch, Gjourriec (Guest), 08-Jul-04 09:07 PM, #54
          Reply Hrmm..., Lemath (Guest), 09-Jul-04 05:55 PM, #55
Reply It was fun while it lasted, Lemath (Guest), 06-Jul-04 10:50 PM, #9
Reply OH! Imms..., Lemath (Guest), 06-Jul-04 11:06 PM, #14
Reply RE: OH! Imms..., Lyristeon, 07-Jul-04 12:51 AM, #28
Reply Heh, Lemath (Guest), 07-Jul-04 01:02 AM, #29
     Reply RE: Heh, Lyristeon, 07-Jul-04 08:22 AM, #35
     Reply Alright...., Lemath (Guest), 08-Jul-04 02:43 AM, #51
          Reply Sand Lizard, Amaranthe, 10-Jul-04 11:37 AM, #57
               Reply Heh yea, Lemath (Guest), 10-Jul-04 10:58 PM, #58
     Reply RE: Heh, Velkurah, 07-Jul-04 09:58 AM, #37
          Reply RE: Heh, Lemath (Guest), 07-Jul-04 11:36 AM, #39
          Reply You did forget me?, Saraiyah (Guest), 07-Jul-04 10:59 PM, #49
               Reply Thanks, Lemath (Guest), 08-Jul-04 02:36 AM, #50
Reply RE: OH! Imms..., Khasotholas, 07-Jul-04 06:22 AM, #34
     Reply RE: OH! Imms..., Lemath (Guest), 07-Jul-04 02:42 PM, #42
Reply Jerk!, Manden (Guest), 06-Jul-04 11:27 PM, #17
Reply RE: It was fun while it lasted, Grurk Muouk, 06-Jul-04 11:29 PM, #18
Reply Wow, no mention of Battle people, Jinroh, 06-Jul-04 11:31 PM, #19
Reply 28 (n/t), Zulghinlour, 06-Jul-04 11:38 PM, #20
Reply RE: Wow, no mention of Battle people, Lemath (Guest), 06-Jul-04 11:47 PM, #21
Reply A good enemy, Elijsie (Guest), 07-Jul-04 12:34 AM, #26
Reply Re: Lemath, Tjok. (Guest), 07-Jul-04 02:03 AM, #30
Reply hey now.., Tralin (Guest), 07-Jul-04 09:37 AM, #36
Reply RE: It was fun while it lasted, Quevea (Guest), 07-Jul-04 11:23 AM, #38
Reply RE: It was fun while it lasted, Lemath (Guest), 07-Jul-04 02:48 PM, #43
Reply By Lemur Buddy. Fun interaction with you, hope those sm..., Jaflekab (Guest), 07-Jul-04 02:52 PM, #44
Reply Bah, yet again., Alarian (Guest), 07-Jul-04 06:30 PM, #46
Reply RE: Bah, yet again., Lemath (Guest), 07-Jul-04 10:22 PM, #48
Reply RE: It was fun while it lasted, Rindleblin (Guest), 07-Jul-04 07:04 PM, #47
Reply RE: It was fun while it lasted, Golron (Guest), 08-Jul-04 06:07 AM, #52
     Reply RE: It was fun while it lasted, Lemath (Guest), 08-Jul-04 10:53 AM, #53
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Lemath Alaclanstel the Dedic..., Splntrd, 06-Jul-04 10:44 PM, #8
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Lemath Alaclanstel the Dedic..., Lemath (Guest), 06-Jul-04 10:52 PM, #10
     Reply That's hilarious!, Splntrd, 07-Jul-04 12:00 AM, #23
          Reply Oh damn, Lemath (Guest), 07-Jul-04 12:29 AM, #24
          Reply As for PBF, Lemath (Guest), 07-Jul-04 12:32 AM, #25
               Reply Ahh hell, Lemath (Guest), 07-Jul-04 12:40 AM, #27
Reply A Tribute to the Sifaka Lemur, EmpSelassie, 06-Jul-04 07:09 PM, #7
Reply RE: A Tribute to the Sifaka Lemur, Lemath (Guest), 06-Jul-04 10:54 PM, #11
Reply Its Lemath-Training for a Surfing holiday. nt, Optomkiptum (Guest), 07-Jul-04 05:48 AM, #32
Reply Not A Troll, Well Maybe A Little Bit Of A Troll, But No..., Valid Point (Guest), 06-Jul-04 06:20 PM, #6
Reply RE: Not A Troll, Well Maybe A Little Bit Of A Troll, Bu..., Lemath (Guest), 06-Jul-04 10:56 PM, #12
     Reply cool. ~, Point Person (Guest), 06-Jul-04 11:53 PM, #22
     Reply There was a reason for doing it..., Optomkiptum (Guest), 07-Jul-04 05:51 AM, #33
          Reply RE: There was a reason for doing it..., Grurk Muouk, 07-Jul-04 03:59 PM, #45
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Lemath Alaclanstel the Dedic..., Ol Sviry war (Guest), 06-Jul-04 06:11 PM, #5
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Lemath Alaclanstel the Dedic..., Zilraeth (Guest), 06-Jul-04 05:13 PM, #4
Reply great character, incognito, 06-Jul-04 05:07 PM, #3
Reply Thanks, Lemath (Guest), 06-Jul-04 11:01 PM, #13
Reply Nice try in the sewers there., Bajula, 06-Jul-04 04:30 PM, #2
Reply I remember that!, Lemath (Guest), 06-Jul-04 11:09 PM, #15
     Reply Heh., Bajula, 07-Jul-04 03:33 AM, #31
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Lemath Alaclanstel the Dedic..., Dark Priest, 06-Jul-04 04:11 PM, #1
     Reply Hrm.., Lemath (Guest), 06-Jul-04 11:10 PM, #16

Drok (Guest)Sat 10-Jul-04 03:19 AM

#29031, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Lemath Alaclanstel the Dedic..."
In response to Reply #0

Damn, that was premature. I thought for
sure with a leader gnome, you'd get
6-700 hours, even with the new changes.
Had a gnome a while ago that aged with
like 40 less hours than you. You were great
to fight alongside, a lemur keeping
the transmuter alive is a pretty nasty combo
and you were dependable. Great Leader, kept
the spire together, and you were ALWAYS on.
You'll be missed, good luck on the next.

Lemath (Guest)Sat 10-Jul-04 11:15 PM

#29062, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Lemath Alaclanstel the Dedic..."
In response to Reply #56

Hrmm, yes I expected more hours as well though like I said before, I never do the math, just guess really. Anyways your mean Good luck and keep it up, and out of curiousity is there a new Provost yet? Would think so by now with so many capable.

Lemath

Manden (Guest)Sun 11-Jul-04 04:14 AM

#29069, "Jerk!"
In response to Reply #59

Come on man! I've been the Provost for like forever! You know, you're not the only one special enough to get a thread on the History Board. One more post like this and I'm going to start thinking you're trying to block Manden out of your memory!

Hehe, just kidding. And I saw your reply post to me/Matthen. Know what else is fun? Choosing a legacy to (at least this is what I think it does) give you extended age and Con-loss-prevention and then being made a leader, and getting a Con restore when you're already at full Con. Heh, boy do I feel silly now. And don't worry, the only person I'm letting talk bad about Provost Lemur is myself

Lemath (Guest)Sun 11-Jul-04 11:54 AM

#29097, "Heh sorry"
In response to Reply #60

Sorry bout that but I havn't made another character yet and I'm still deciding if I want to and havn't checked history board. Though well done and I'm sure you'll do great. Thinkin you'll fill the 'big, little' shoes as Grurk so kindly put it. Well done and Good luck

Manden (Guest)Mon 12-Jul-04 01:57 AM

#29140, "No worries"
In response to Reply #61

Thanks,

And, honestly, you said you live with your girlfriend, right? Personally, if I moved in with my boyfriend I don't think I'd make another character unless he were to go study abroad or something. Gotta keep the home happy and all that. Plus, you sound like you'd be making an Outlander or something, and I definitely don't want that If I'd thought I'd have been chosen for Provost I would have definitely spent a lot more time grilling you about things, but those the breaks. Cheers.

Lemath (Guest)Mon 12-Jul-04 11:55 AM

#29160, "Heh"
In response to Reply #62

Yea gotta keep the home happy. But other than CF my time right now consists of umm....work...and uh.....well nothing so I'm sorta wanting to make another and considered outlanders but it's not me I don't think so I doubt if I make one I'll go outlander, I'm a city person not a wilderness person. My Rangers and woodland characters are never much of anything if I can put the time into them even. Anyways good luck with the position. It's fun and the lowbies asking for gear are really hard to get rid of trust me. 'Oh can you kill this for me?'
'Well it leaves the cities unguarded perhaps later.'
'I'll watch the city and tell you if anything happens so you can go ahead and go.'
Then trying to make up excuses and they keep finding ways around them

One time I actually did that and someone entirly different told me of a crime in Galadon and that lowbie had went out learning or something then expected me to bring em the gear in Organia...was pretty funny.

Lemath

Gjourriec (Guest)Wed 07-Jul-04 11:49 AM

#28932, "Ouch"

You know, everything in RL was falling into place. The house was done with, all arrangements and eveything scheduled. I started logging on regualarly since early last week and was back in 'skull smashing' mode when you drop the bomb. I'm however honored that you got to spend some time before you hit old age, with me.

About Lemath. You really grew onto me. The time when you kicked me out of the spire without actually listening to me did tick me off. But all the times we spent gathering/gearing/hunting/raiding were just plain good times. Now that you'r gone, why did you induct me without and interview ? Was it because of the build up my char had earlier ?

Again, great char. I hope you return with another if you can manage one. Do well.

Gjourriec (Guest)Wed 07-Jul-04 11:49 AM

#28933, "Ouch"
In response to Reply #0

You know, everything in RL was falling into place. The house was done with, all arrangements and eveything scheduled. I started logging on regualarly since early last week and was back in 'skull smashing' mode when you drop the bomb. I'm however honored that you got to spend some time before you hit old age, with me.

About Lemath. You really grew onto me. The time when you kicked me out of the spire without actually listening to me did tick me off. But all the times we spent gathering/gearing/hunting/raiding were just plain good times. Now that you'r gone, why did you induct me without and interview ? Was it because of the build up my char had earlier ?

Again, great char. I hope you return with another if you can manage one. Do well.

Lemath (Guest)Wed 07-Jul-04 02:35 PM

#28934, "RE: Ouch"
In response to Reply #40

Heh well actually I didn't uninduct you. Grurk did that. Also after my first fifteen interviews were so boring and so dull I found a way to get around them and still get the whole thing in. I won't explain it because I don't think it should of been done and I admit it may or may not of been wrong to do things the way I did but after all the interviews I just lost intrest and didn't have the time to quiz people on things that they've been quizzed on two or three times already. I was working on gettin the bar set higher for applicants and get reccomendations up to about 5 if I had lived long enough. There were plenty of magistrates so getting five would of been easy and we didn't need mass applicants coming in all at once. So that sorta explains my laziness with applicants. Though I did follow through in watching people. I would often ask who they learned with and talk to magistrates group mates and see what they thought of people to help me get an idea of the person and what they were about. If I didn't like it then I would talk to them or wait for them to screw up which several did.

Thanks for the fun and I'll miss seein you demolish people

Gjourriec (Guest)Thu 08-Jul-04 09:07 PM

#28971, "RE: re:Ouch"
In response to Reply #41

Subject: Lemath's death.
Added Thu Jul 8 20:52:43 2004 at level 51:

Gjourriec slowly crouched down towards a rusted corner of the altar room in the spire and rubbed it gently, feeling its warmth. A sigh escaped his lips as he drew a small circle over Lemath's favourite spot.

He slowly stood up with a determined look in his eyes and clenched his fist against the handle of his hammer and look straight into the executioners
eyes.

The Executioner slowly noded and Gjourriec returned the nod, striding out of the tower, fist still wrapped about the handle.

Olofo sings 'Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice.
From what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire.
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice is also great
And would suffice.'
Olofo's frigid doom === OBLITERATES === the special guard!
Olofo's ball of ice *** DEVASTATES *** the special guard!
Olofo's ball of ice MANGLES you!
Olofo's ball of ice *** DEVASTATES *** Lemath's lieutenant!
Olofo's frigid doom === OBLITERATES === Lemath's lieutenant!
Olofo's icy illusion devastates a sifaka lemur!
Olofo's icy illusion EVISCERATES Manden!
Olofo's ball of ice === OBLITERATES === the Captain of the Special Guards!
The special guard's slash MASSACRES Fhinsdry!
Lemath's lieutenant's slash MASSACRES Fhinsdry!
Fhinsdry is DEAD!!

Jinroh deflects Neppiaobo's spell!
Jinroh's spellbane MUTILATES Neppiaobo!
Jinroh DISMEMBERS Neppiaobo!
Your wrath DISMEMBERS Olofo!
Olofo is DEAD!!
Olofo's wings are torn from his dead body.
Jinroh's punch maims Neppiaobo!
Jinroh's punch DISMEMBERS Neppiaobo!
Jinroh's punch EVISCERATES Neppiaobo!

Lemath's lieutenant's slash EVISCERATES Jinroh!
Lemath's lieutenant's slash EVISCERATES Jinroh!
Jinroh is DEAD!!
A serrated dagger named 'Bloody Courage' vaporizes, returning to its true owner.
A clump of Jinroh's hair is ripped from his head.

Something I'll always remember you by, a great leader.

Lemath (Guest)Fri 09-Jul-04 05:55 PM

#29012, "Hrmm..."
In response to Reply #54

What was the above part if you don't mind me asking? Something you wrote or something that actually occured in game? If possible send me an e-mail? crash_overide690@hotmail.com

Lemath

And notice the guards did all the work like always, I just sorta tried to let them

Lemath (Guest)Tue 06-Jul-04 10:50 PM

#28759, "It was fun while it lasted"
In response to Reply #0

I really don't know what to say or where to start trying to figure it out. I'll skip why I made him and what I think of the forms and everything and go straight to the spire. Though just for those who had to put up with my ignorance....I'm sorry heh. Been a year since I've played and forgot a lot of things though I tried.

Tribunal is great. Many people will disagree but oh well. The politics were rough but it kept things intresting and many magistrates couldn't handle the politics and I don't blame them, they got real frustrating sometimes. The spire is still growing and has a long ways to go it seems at times but it's really a great cabal filled with many great people right now. I don't want to make this to long....I already had it all done but was deleting some things and hit a shortcut and went back to the next page and it was all gone so my nicer farewell will be shortened now. If any questions about anything just ask and I'll awnser them all regardless.

As for those who said Imm's aren't interacting....here's proof that it ain't true. Just so many imm's trying to interact with everyone is hard I'm sure.

In your studies, you faintly remember the line, "...the dead speak in dreams only...".

<906hp/932hp 1300m/1326m 604mv/630mv> 3 PM indoor
As you drift off to sleep, the gaunt face of Baendra appears through a yellow fog.

<906hp/932hp 1300m/1326m 604mv/630mv> 3 PM indoor
Baendra's unseeing eyes turn away from you to work on some dark magic.

<906hp/932hp 1300m/1326m 604mv/630mv> 4 PM indoor
Hovering over her shoulder is a small clue creature holding rod with a human head on the end.

<932hp/932hp 1326m/1326m 630mv/630mv> 4 PM indoor
As Baendra brings her hands together to end the spell, the blue creature places a glob of slime between them, disrupting the magic.

Baendra continues to work her magic as you soundlessly scream for them to stop.

The small creature turns his attention to you and mouths the word, "Next".

You wake in a sulfurous smelling sweat.

<932hp/932hp 1326m/1326m 630mv/630mv> 5 PM indoor l

Waking, the unusual dreams fade.

after the start of the 'vengeance'

Your claw MANGLES the someone!
You dodge the someone's smash.
You dodge the someone's smash.
The someone grabs ahold of you and lifts you into the air!
The someone swings you like a living club at an Immortal!
The someone's battering MANGLES you!
The someone's battering *** DEMOLISHES *** an Immortal!
The someone releases his grip and drops you!
The someone has some small but disgusting cuts.

<594hp/932hp 965m/1326m 630mv/630mv> 9 PM indoor You bury your teeth in the sandstone golem's body.
Your bite DISMEMBERS the someone!
The someone has some small but disgusting cuts.

<594hp/932hp 965m/1326m 630mv/630mv> 9 PM indoor
The someone dodges your claw.
An Immortal's wrath *** DEVASTATES *** the someone!

This was just a fluke that the creature grabs anyone in the room and the imm wasn't actually helping me fight till the mob did that

Next...
This occured maybe 15 minutes before my age death

Lemath moves over to the desk and pulls a chair back and slowly sits himself down testing its strength.

Lemath happy with the chairs durability he relaxes back and tilts the chair on it's back two legs.

A blur of blue motion runs behind the chair and kicks the legs out from under you making you fall on your ass.

You peer around yourself intently.

You whisper 'You foul little...'

Lemath dusts himself off and looks around for witnesses. Happy with none about he moves back over to the chair and relaxes with all four legs touching the ground.

And....

A servitor of the planes appears and hands you the embalmed eye of Grurk, then vanishes.

You tell Grurk 'Hrmm, I was just sent an embalmed eye of yours...'

<1097hp/1097hp 1219m/1346m 253mv/567mv> 10 PM indoor
An Immortal tells you 'I get to keep the rest of him.'

<1097hp/1097hp 1257m/1346m 304mv/567mv> 11 PM indoor
Grurk tells you 'Yes, we battle in the name of order and chaos.. '

I have others and Ryldain and Vahletharien saw it just before we raided the chasm before my death....guys...the guards talking...honestly wasn't me except the very first time and the cane also if not obvious. Umm....also myself and Traba saw some when we were getting some more nicer gear from a few fellas in the underdark. Also during that vengeance deal I had some with the fella Baendra started and ended her 'transformation' with. Executioner always doing promotions. Massive fires in Seantryn and TONS of magical springs just happen to show up every four steps and guards start talking to me. Master Necromancer killing Lochzan before Provost.....orc fella that came to the spire and we owned. Anyways on to good-byes....oh dear lord...

Well in that many hours I came into a lot of people and I know I'll leave some out and please don't take offense to it. Just post and I'll give my farewells if I miss you....

Starting Off....Immortals like always

Velkurah-Your a terrific immortal and great leader of the Spire in many ways. You seemed to always be around and it was greatly appreciated Your doing good things with the Spire and it's getting very nice.

Drunsthol-While I never once saw you I know you were involved in many things with the Spire and it's GREATLY appreciated. I loved the Tribunal and the new one is so much better than the old. No offense to past imm's it just needed some things done. Thank you very much.

Grurk-No chance in hell I could forget you. You guided and yelled at Lemath when needed and helped me do what job I did good or bad. It was all appreciated and I'm glad you Imm'd you deserved it and I'm sure you'll do great up there. No more me to yell at or tell things to.

Tribunal...wow I don't know where to start....

Drokalyth-Your a great asset to the Spire and your knowledge will be a great aid to the Spire on many levels. I see great things for you in the future with the Spire and wish you the best of luck in it all. I always looked forward to seeing you on and thanks for all the wands it was greatly appreciated though I seldomly used them.

Alarian-Keep it up though I wish you could be around more. Your also a great asset to the Spire and as well I see great things for you in the future. I always hated seeing you in your mid-twenties when you were older than me at one time and I was provost and you were still in your mid-twenties...bugged the hell out of me so I pestered you to grow...sorry for all the pestering. Good luck man

Odrirg-Glad you got back to Vindicator and I think you deserve it. Your strong in many ways and know what your doing regardless of what people may or may not say.

Khyron-A healer was just what the Spire needed and you fill the position very well. After you they just started coming through the woodwork for a while. Well done and keep it up I'm sure you'll make Provincial soon, you deserve it.

Gjourriec-Really don't know what to say but DAMN!!! Your a beast and you know your ####. A giant dressed like you with your specializations you expect to be mean, but when he can go and wield exotic weapons and do even more damage than before....wow truly impressive though I hope you can start showing up more. You asked for something I couldn't give you just before we went to get you some more gear. But your one uninduction is leaving you a bit worse off than others but if I'm sure it isn't stopping you.

Gurden-Didn't get to see you in action much but you seemed pretty mean and a good asset to the Spire. Keep it up.

The healers of the Spire...Dramdor and Tambar...you guys are great and I'm glad your with the Spire keep up the good work and three healers in the Spire will be mean.

Kaplanov-You helped me get to hero and were hero before I even created Lemath....what can I say but damn man that's odd and nice at the same time. You know your weapons and skills just get in fights that aren't in your favor a bit to much. Keep it up man and keep on fighting.

Thalenor-You seriously gave me to much gear but I was really honored you did it. Your kissing up saying that it was an honor to wear my gear made me laugh so many times I loved it. Though you really need a nice set....you've got the forms you just need to learn the tactics You'll get it just keep on kicking.

Presepada-You die a bit though your dedicated and I like it. Could be our times but woulda liked to see you more. Your the only assassin so make sure the spire stays with one for a long time

Terop-You've got the heart to carry through you just need a bit more knowledge. Your skill is impressive you just need to pick up the knowledge to roll with it. Preps, better tactics...hidding Keep it man and roll with the punches.

Amtheia-I'm surprised you out lived me heh. You seem to always get in fights you can't win. Not sure why but I'm sure you have your reasons.....just remember what we talked about.

A lot of young ones and I want to say good-byes to all of you and it's not that I'm forgetting but I have a long ways to go still. If I get the chance I'll get another going of all of you but if you post something I promise I'll follow it up.

Empire...not to many but a few here.

Blitzenturt-It was great knowing you. Didn't fight along side of you to much but I hear good things about you. Your doing good with the Empire and I'm glad you don't put up with much. Keep it up and glad we were friends and not enemies.

Quevea-Heh you annoyed me. Though I'm sure you had your reasons. Didn't know you much, just that you annoyed me. Can't say much else I'm afraid but I'm sure your good at what you do or you wouldn't of annoyed me so much heh. Sorry about all bad comments just didn't get to know your good side.

He's long gone...but Nynncyno....All I have to say is in this conversation in which I lost respect for you both IC and OOC I've posted this before I think but not sure how else to explain...

***I don't remember exactly why all of this happened, it's been a very long time, and some of this may be missing, but I figured he's gone and I'm bored, and I don't normally do this but figured it's some good laughs***

Nynncynno tells you 'Just warrant anyone, you bitch'

<1084hp/1084hp 868m/1116m 642mv/642mv> 24900tnl indoor reply *smirk* You did not care when you thought the villagers would protect you.
You tell Nynncynno '*smirk* You did not care when you thought the villagers would protect you.'
Nynncynno tells you 'That is only your duty isn't it, to warrant anyone you feel threatened by?'

<1084hp/1084hp 868m/1116m 642mv/642mv> 24900tnl indoor reply If that were the case many more would be warranted.
You tell Nynncynno 'If that were the case many more would be warranted.'

<1084hp/1084hp 887m/1116m 642mv/642mv> 24900tnl indoor
Nynncynno tells you 'Sure enough Imperial Bitch'

<1084hp/1084hp 901m/1116m 642mv/642mv> 24900tnl indoor reply Your the one to speak...considering your old alliance.
You tell Nynncynno 'Your the one to speak...considering your old alliance.'

Lochzan: I take leave for now.

<1084hp/1084hp 916m/1116m 642mv/642mv> 24900tnl indoor
Drothan: Farewell, sir.

the Blood Tribunal executioner: The Blood Tribunal shall remain steadfast in your absence, Lochzan

***SNIP a bit of time and Nynncynno stealing from wizard***

<1084hp/1084hp 945m/1116m 642mv/642mv> 24900tnl indoor
Nynncynno tells you 'let me guess, you wanna warrant me for stealing off the wizard?'

<1084hp/1084hp 945m/1116m 642mv/642mv> 24900tnl indoor reply Afraid it's not a crime.
You tell Nynncynno 'Afraid it's not a crime.'

<1084hp/1084hp 945m/1116m 642mv/642mv> 24900tnl indoor
Nynncynno tells you 'Come check his purse, it's getting lighter'

***Nynncynno gets killed and looted silently, not sure exactly how as to a long time since this happened***

<1084hp/1084hp 945m/1116m 642mv/642mv> 24900tnl indoor reply Though if you had anything other than two envenomed daggers tell me and I may be able to rectify it.

You are thirsty.
You feel less righteous.

<1084hp/1084hp 957m/1116m 642mv/642mv> 24900tnl indoor You tell Nynncynno 'Though if you had anything other than two envenomed daggers tell me and I may be able to rectify it.'

<1084hp/1084hp 957m/1116m 642mv/642mv> 24900tnl indoor
Nynncynno tells you 'If you think for a moment I am concerned with who looted me, your a bigger dumbass than I thought'

<1084hp/1084hp 957m/1116m 642mv/642mv> 24900tnl indoor
Nynncynno tells you 'Oh I hope that wasn't a crime'

***shortly after this one a criminal and an outlander and Nynncyno attack me and several others as we kill on the mountain....we return to city and a bit more fighting I believe***

You tell Nynncynno 'Hrmm, there's another warrant for you.'

<902hp/1084hp 873m/1116m 346mv/642mv> 24900tnl indoor
Nynncynno tells you 'What?'

***A little editing of who pk and where's and the like***

Nynncynno tells you 'You're a bitch, always will be, and the fact is you suck'

***Really don't know what brought this next reply about....though it's there so I'll post it***

<910hp/1084hp 889m/1116m 371mv/642mv> 24900tnl indoor reply Actually, I would say, I got hit twice, you fled after a surprise attack...
You tell Nynncynno 'Actually, I would say, I got hit twice, you fled after a surprise attack...'

***SNIP time inbetween when I was doing some things**

<941hp/1084hp 912m/1116m 342mv/642mv> 24900tnl indoor l in wizardy
You do not see that here.
Nynncynno tells you 'I'm a thief ####, your a lemur, hrm.... Your a dumbass, I'm just crazy.'

<941hp/1084hp 912m/1116m 342mv/642mv> 24900tnl indoor
Nynncynno tells you 'Your a bitch, I'm a whore'

<941hp/1084hp 912m/1116m 342mv/642mv> 24900tnl indoor cb Heh more intresting words from Nynncynno.
Lemath: Heh more intresting words from Nynncynno.

<941hp/1084hp 912m/1116m 342mv/642mv> 24900tnl indoor
Nynncynno tells you 'All works out fine, cept you never get paid for your sucking hard.'

Many more imperials but it's late and I just got off of work so a bit tired so post and I'll reply I promise.

Scions...very few.

Kungkruk-see your good-byes.

Zytanesis-Absolutly no respect for you IC at all. Don't know what to think of you OOC. I respected you OOC until the time you told me you wouldn't fight me and my guards because my guards are...I quote 'THE ####E' I see no way someone can say that IC and it be related IC...maybe just me but I thought that entirly out of line. Didn't make me mad, just thought it was stupid and ignorant. Your #### talking was so annoying I skipped getting pissed off and went straight into laughing so hard I just stopped talking to you a lot of times.

Maran-

Golron- Your death sentence for me was extremly....in line. I understand it IC and it made perfect sense. I hope OOC you understand the whole situation but I guess now it doesn't matter a whole lot

Vahletharien-We grew to knowing each other a bit better each time we saw each other and I'm glad. You were strong in many ways and I enjoyed seeing you around. Keep up the good work and you best keep to your promise

Now for the fun part...the ever hated Outlanders....though I don't think I hated a single one of you exactly.

Alynana-The time you told me I wouldn't fight a fight if there was no chance in me loosing was hilarious. Fighting you and Tjok at the spirit and I had to flee and then you say that.....now before this gets flamed because of an accidently accusation....the person was seen as someone and I'm pretty sure Tjok was out of cover at the time so I could be wrong on the person but the statement was hilarious to the point I made sure I returned four or five times just to piss people off

Though as the player goes, I respected Alynana very much. Being a leader is hard no matter who the person is. Being a leader of a new cabal and stiking it out like you did was even more impressive. You had many ways to hide and I never once killed you but it was always fun.

Tjok-It was great fighting you. Your tactics were always surprising and different and I learned something new each and every time I fought you. Thanks for the fun and experiance and I hope you learned some things also.

Blehtain-We didn't get to much to interact but we had some and they were fun. Sorry we couldn't play more.

Rindleblin-Oh wow. Lemur vs Lemur and two guards...at the time I had like 1300 hp and I knew I wasn't losing but that was the funnest and yet the most boring all at the same time. Till we both shifted to our other focus. Then it was a one sided fight. An animal that can dodge very good and do some descent damage and two strong ass guards against a tiger....it was one sided really but I'm glad you stuck it out and you fight the odds. Lemur's are fun and can take a beating....well dodge it anyways. Well done and quit pesting my tribunals

The rest that I didn't mention or didn't interact with I wish we could of, I'm sure things would of got funner.

Uncaballed....there's a few here worth mentioning.

Umalilath-Wow I hated seein you log on cause I knew I was in for a beating. I knew I owned you in the cities but I also knew you seldomly came in the cities. Well done and you do know what your doing.

Zilraeth-Well done and your quite the warrior. Your polearm made it impossible for me to kill you and I was never there once when you fell. I wished I had picked water forms after I met you but ahh well. Well done and also, leave my magistrates alone.

Tralin-Never fought ye really but going from Tribunal to Scion really got to me. Not sure why but I'm sure you have your reasons. Good luck and hope things work out.

Well I think I'm done for now and I forgot many but please post and I promise to everyone I will reply.

Lorak/Lemath

To all my applicants, just because....every single one I inducted oathed....and I know each and every word and action you took in your oath so I would know if you broke it. That's not really important but I have some really funny ones and some really good ones....and some REALLY REALLY bad ones. Sorry battlecharmed but the one you gave was the worst heh.

Lemath (Guest)Tue 06-Jul-04 11:06 PM

#28764, "OH! Imms..."
In response to Reply #9

A great big thank you goes out to each and everyone of you for the game itself. I appreciate it and many other people do as well. You put up with their crap and that's very respectable. And Lyristeon I'm know you gave me some interaction though I can't be certain as to how many and I appreciate those that happened thank you.

I would appreciate some input and thoughts from the Imm's if your willling....good or bad. Thanks again for the fun each of you give to most of us every day.

LyristeonWed 07-Jul-04 12:51 AM
Member since 02nd Jan 2004
1282 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#28780, "RE: OH! Imms..."
In response to Reply #14

The dream and the chair kicking were both mine. I also had some mobs raid the cabal when you guys had nothing better to do. I try to do something for the players who really make an effort to be someone in CF. And I just don't mean leader types.

The Baendra dream was just that...a dream. I thought that a nice rp session could be had that would enhance your hatred to all things chaos. I do like using dreams for that every once in awhile. Keeps players on their toes and adds more reality to the game then just dreams meaning something.

You only had a little bit of time left and I wanted to do something that would make you remember your last few moments. And when you started rping, I was wondering who told you I was watching.

My religion is the gaping maw which is just another way of me playing with emotions. I made you angry with me for Baendra which you rp'd well. I embarrassed you with the chair which you rp'd well. (Hopefully, you fell out of your chair in real life with that one) and I had your special guards lovingly tease you about your age.

I liked Lemath. I thought you did a real good job and made some really tough calls that were right. Your decision making as a Tribunal was mostly very strong.

Good luck with your next.

Lemath (Guest)Wed 07-Jul-04 01:02 AM

#28781, "Heh"
In response to Reply #28

The chair thing was hilarious. It was even funnier considering I love tipping back in my chair when I play CF so I threw a little RL experiance in there and then when you did that I sorta gasped and lost my balance and ALMOST fell but caught myself so it was really funny. As for the whole why thing....just thought why not and then all of a sudden that. Was really funny and I loved it.

The guards were great though I have a feeling the two I was with thought it was me doing it. And the whole cane thing, that was very appropriate considering the time. Thanks for the interactions I loved them all, it took me a bit to realize the blue creature with the staff part then somehow I caught on. Though was that you that the....one creature....in the one place...attacked? If so I really did fall out of my chair when that happened. It was great. This is what I love about CF, an imm that is totally against everything you believe in can RP with you and make things fun and enjoyable and not just piss you off or agreevate you and you don't even know who it is. Just comes to prove this is a great game all around. Thanks again and if I make another I may have to head your way, though don't know how things will turn out.

Lemath

LyristeonWed 07-Jul-04 08:22 AM
Member since 02nd Jan 2004
1282 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#28926, "RE: Heh"
In response to Reply #29

Yeah, that was me, because I did the whole Baendra thing with you. That's how we find out about new things that have gone in. We stand there and poke at them until they hit us. If they don't hit us, then they are good little mobs.

That is the difference between a visible imm and an invisible one. If you take a look at the premium posts you will see more and more immortal comments about players and some you wouldn't expect from an in character ideology. Good playing gets rewarded. It is that simple.

Lemath (Guest)Thu 08-Jul-04 02:43 AM

#28957, "Alright...."
In response to Reply #35

Heh I'm still amazed at player sheet being up but I have ways...I think. Though you like me? You really like me? Alright it's official if I make a new one I have to give your religion a try, but I guess each character is different than the last so you may hate the next if I decide to make one. Heh. Well glad you liked me, kinda got a burst of pride when I read your last immortal comment from you....well all your comments....ahh hell I got so cocky after reading the imm comments I was really sorta floating, still am heh. Thanks to all the Imms for the comments, I was almost positive I wasn't making another character then I read those and I'm trying to fight myself not to make another lol but not sure which side will fight out. Guess we'll see again sometime if I'm complaing about not having money again

Amaranthe! That's great I thought I got that form from the Tribunal Imms....could I ask why I got the lizard if possible....really did surprise me. I mean I know I got the title for the tax thingy though was lizard just another part of it or something entirly different? Thanks again, that lizard made one hell of a difference in Lemath in many ways.

This is when you can tell CF is a great game. When imm's totally opposite your beliefs actually watch you and interact with you and give you rewards. CF really is a great game....I said the g word oh no. Though I've said it many times now Thanks again to all the Imm's for it and all the fun along with it.

Lemath

AmarantheSat 10-Jul-04 11:34 AM
Member since 17th Mar 2003
536 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#29042, "Sand Lizard"
In response to Reply #51
Edited on Sat 10-Jul-04 11:37 AM

It was all part of the tax quest. The tax collector said the Sultan promised rewards and favors to those who paid generously, swiftly, and in good spirit. You were probably the only one that did all three! I was really disappointed that so many Tribunals ignored the quest, as it was geared towards city-oriented folk obviously. Most people who paid at all at least got a title, among some other small perks. That you shelled out 100 gold plus without a complaint, happily even, was unique among participants in the quest - even those who had every IC reason to do likewise, most complained, etc.

The sand lizard was chosen mostly for it's connection to Hamsah. What kind of forms would associates of Hamsah Mu'tazz know? Those affiliated with the desert, I thought, and other imms felt sand lizard was a well-rounded form to give you, so there it was. I thought it was clearly connected - I sent a dark-skinned magus from the east to inform you of it along with the Sultan's regards, remember?

I do intereact with mortals not of my "affiliation" quite often. Most of what I do tends to be in the guise of NPC's or strange voices rather than as Amaranthe herself. I like being behind the curtain a lot - It allows me to wear more masks, which I enjoy, especially since I don't get a chance to play mortals on a serious level anymore.
And you seemed like an interesting character - I'm not sure if you noticed my raven fly by and its wings over your grave when you died that night. (Even filthy tribunals must go beyond the veil of Death and into Amaranthe's domain to some extent!

Lemath (Guest)Sat 10-Jul-04 10:58 PM

#29061, "Heh yea"
In response to Reply #57

Yea I remember the Magus and vaguely remember the raven though I didn't think much of the Raven heh. Thanks again and the lizard was one of the biggest helps to Lemath in many many ways. Thanks again and it was fun doing the tax collector quest. Even funner after Pkangarri was saying it was for Imperials so had to make sure it wasn't. Though I figured it would only be right for a Magistrate to pay for the city and 'help' it. Though I had to borrow some money at the time heh. Thanks for the fun.

Lemath

VelkurahWed 07-Jul-04 09:58 AM
Member since 29th Jan 2004
119 posts
#28929, "RE: Heh"
In response to Reply #29

You did a great job as Provost, though after the 50th note about the Battle treaty, I was pondering locking you and Jinroh together and not letting you out till one was con dead. Anyway, you were fun to watch and interact with, and good luck with your next.

Velk

p.s. The cane and echos were from me. I logged on late and someone told me you were less then an hour from age death, so I started following you around. Playing for more then 600 hours and about to die, you should get some kinda interacting.

Lemath (Guest)Wed 07-Jul-04 11:36 AM

#28931, "RE: Heh"
In response to Reply #37

Well, I appreciate everything like I said and am really greatful for it. Our little talk after I died was intresting but perhaps sometime in the future if another guy comes along I may try and see if I can change that talk a bit and hope its a bit better Thanks again and it was great.

Saraiyah (Guest)Wed 07-Jul-04 10:59 PM

#28947, "You did forget me?"
In response to Reply #37

I was sure disappointed when I heard of your age death. But
one thing is for certain you did an excellent job as Provost.

Saraiyah

Lemath (Guest)Thu 08-Jul-04 02:36 AM

#28955, "Thanks"
In response to Reply #49

Well honestly I forgot you in the first good-bye post though on my way to work today I realized it and I'm still surprised at my player sheet up in premium battlefields and missing playing lemath even more after readin the imm comments. Though I did remember just took me a bit. Also Sehti and Muiraputan I left out that I still remember

Well played and sometime I would like to talk to you about something...maybe just curiousity or something. But something you said to lemath shortly after you were inducted and then something you said some time later. Kinda got my attention so maybe some time I can get a hold of you or something cause I'm really intrested in what it was about. Nothing about the game I promise and nothing that can't be said, but something that could be said that could ruin Saraiyah if everyone knows so don't want to bring it up. Sorry you were left out of the first it was just so early. And it's early now too but I managed to get woke up today. Anyways well played and good luck in the future. Keep it up, spire is in some hard times but got plenty of dedicated people.

Lemath

KhasotholasWed 07-Jul-04 06:22 AM
Member since 23rd Apr 2003
341 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#28922, "RE: OH! Imms..."
In response to Reply #14

I thought you did pretty good job from what I saw. I was tempted to have the Empire utterly destroy you after your perceived 'insolence' in the spire (and after talking to others, remember, we're all seeing!), because Khasotholas can be very petty. I decided to leave it in mort hands, glad I did, because good roleplay always seems to spring from those things. Good job.

Khas

Lemath (Guest)Wed 07-Jul-04 02:42 PM

#28935, "RE: OH! Imms..."
In response to Reply #34

Thanks again. That time the Empire showed up at the Spire I was like oh hell this ain't gonna be fun. I'm glad you left it in mortal hands cause I really didn't want a war with the Spire. Lemath's view was the Spire will never lose a war and regardless of outlook on peoples view the spire may or may not of accomplished that. In the Spire's view we won with the villagers and in the villagers view they won, it's all a matter of observation I'd say. I can't say much with the Scion war because it's still going on but when the scion hero's would log on it was GENERALLY them kicking the Spire's ass around. When one hero logged off they all did and the Spire changed the tides and picked on the other scions that stayed around so who knows how it will turn out. A war with the Palace would of been intresting to say the least. There were to many wars goin on at the time and Zilraeth Umalilath were always together picking on Magistrates so I didn't want to through the Empire into that. Though a fight between you and Velkurah in the Spire would of been intresting to watch Well thanks again and sorry bout those random tells heh. Try speakin to Khajaal and bein lazy and talk to you....thought I was goin to catch me a plague or lightning or something though glad I didn't. Lemath's view of all immortals was with the highest respect regardless of their beliefs. If they were fools they wouldn't be Imm's Even Jinroh I congratulated when he imm'd and we had more fights than anyone I fought with so just tried to keep the respect part up. It was what Lemath was all about, especially towards the end.

Lemath

Manden (Guest)Tue 06-Jul-04 11:27 PM

#28768, "Jerk!"
In response to Reply #9

What's this, I don't deserve a mention?! Hehe, I expected you to be around longer. You were a good leader, despite dragging me into some situations my char'd rather not be in. Too bad you had to die now, while some really exciting things look to be happening. Thanks for the fun, and good luck with the next.

Grurk MuoukTue 06-Jul-04 11:29 PM
Member since 15th Mar 2004
538 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#28770, "RE: It was fun while it lasted"
In response to Reply #9

Grurk-No chance in hell I could forget you. You guided and yelled at Lemath when needed and helped me do what job I did good or bad. It was all appreciated and I'm glad you Imm'd you deserved it and I'm sure you'll do great up there. No more me to yell at or tell things to.

Lemath was a good example of what a Provost should be. Although
several words could be used to describe you, one fits best: Dedicated.
You were around consistantly from promotion to death. You made good
sound decisions, and you guided the Spire through some tough times.

It's just not very Grurk-like to say anyone has done a good job, so
I saved it for here. Good job!

Good luck in the Fields.

Grurk

JinrohTue 06-Jul-04 11:31 PM
Member since 07th Apr 2004
141 posts
#28771, "Wow, no mention of Battle people"
In response to Reply #9

I'm offended! By far we had some of the most interesting and headbutting interactions. Both leaders, both hating each other, having to talk and arrange and do this and that and deal with this and that. It was a great road. It was like you were anti-me in almost all ways.

Our battles were constant and never ending, knee deep in blood and gore, healing ourselves and returning, great stuff. I'm glad I kept it interesting for Tribunals. I was a hardened criminal banned from hamsah before I even came close to hero. I cannot begin to count the number of wanted flags I had. I hated you as a character and enjoyed you as a player, keep up the good work and good luck with the next.

Jinroh

P.S. Both of us should swear off making treaties.

ZulghinlourTue 06-Jul-04 11:38 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
9792 posts
#28772, "28 (n/t)"
In response to Reply #19

>I cannot begin to count the number of wanted flags I had.

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

Lemath (Guest)Tue 06-Jul-04 11:47 PM

#28773, "RE: Wow, no mention of Battle people"
In response to Reply #19

Yea it was a flaw that I caught after the first post and really still trying to get over the fact that I can't log on and have some fun. I loved fighting you and you deserved to Imm. It was always fun when you were around but neither of us ever killed each other that I remember but was always fun and we always kept returning for more.

Yes the whole treaty thing was just a mistake to say the least really. And I think it caused more problems than it awnsered but it gave me something to complain about which I badly needed. heh Thank you for all the fun and again well done. Maybe it wasn't the best thing to do IC to congratulate you but I respected you so much in so many ways both IC and OOC that I had to do it anyways...and what was the last thing you said to me again? There were so many people talking to me at that time that I missed it...if possible even just the general part of it...PLEASE?!

Lemath

Elijsie (Guest)Wed 07-Jul-04 12:34 AM

#28778, "A good enemy"
In response to Reply #9

I enjoyed fighting you whenever I got the Chance, you were a good foe, and a good leader from what I could tell. Im glad you age died it was fitting for someone who seemed to really encompass the Spire. Good luck with the next. toodles

Tjok. (Guest)Wed 07-Jul-04 02:03 AM

#28782, "Re: Lemath"
In response to Reply #9

You're the only character I ever spent time trying to get gear to fight against (probably totalled at least a few hours, and I never managed to get what I was looking for, damnit - but it would have worked!).

Well, I liked Lemath. My most vivid memory of fighting you was that time you mentioned in Alynana's farewell, where you kept coming with your special guards and picking away at us. Twice I watched you shift into natural form during lulls and cast word of recall to get more guards. The sheer audacity of a shifter shifting out of form in the middle of the Outlander cabal while a ranger was present .. somewhere .. just made me chuckle and gnash my teeth at my idiocy. It was like you thumbed your nose at us. So I said over cb:

"Next time Lemath does that, Tjok will make him pay."

Five minutes later you return, fighting goes on, there's a lull, and even though Tjok's half dead, I come to sit beside your lemur, waylaying "Lemath". Sure enough, you shifted into form and ate an ERAD .. You lived through it, but I don't think you thumbed your nose like that again

Anyway, long winded way of saying it was frustrating, challenging, and ultimately fun.

Tralin (Guest)Wed 07-Jul-04 09:37 AM

#28927, "hey now.."
In response to Reply #9

"Tralin-Never fought ye really but going from Tribunal to Scion really got to me. Not sure why but I'm sure you have your reasons. Good luck and hope things work out."

I didn't "quit" the spire

The few times I caught you out of the city without your guards I could never be sure if it was you or the other lemur..did you both have wildcat as well?

Anyway had fun interacting with you because we both stood our ground. Well played sir, well played.

Quevea (Guest)Wed 07-Jul-04 11:23 AM

#28930, "RE: It was fun while it lasted"
In response to Reply #9

We had a good relationship early in my career. I'd tell you when crimes were happening in the city and you were off doing god knows what leaving the city COMPLETELY unprotected! You'd come back and flag the person and I knew that I'd done my part for society. Then Odrirg started being a fool and the Spire has become largely dead to me for role/religion purposes.

That will all change when he does what I told you he had to do.

Lemath (Guest)Wed 07-Jul-04 02:48 PM

#28936, "RE: It was fun while it lasted"
In response to Reply #38

Heh, yea I remember that. Everytime I left to get some clothing or help someone out I would get tells from all sorts of people saying Galadon is in a riot or something of the like. It NEVER failed. There were a few times I was like I'm staying in form so no one can talk to me but I knew it was useless cause I was always with other Magistrates at those times. I may of been logged on constantly and it seemed like I loved it all but I didn't. Sitting in Galadon for two or three hours with nothing goin on the entire time got REALLY REALLY boring. But it was either that or just randomly log on and off and see what's goin on...which is probably seemed like I was doing that latly with all of my 'I shall return shortly Magistrates' but I would always get called away to do some BS work outside or I had to do something for someone and it really got old. Like I said before I live w/ my gurlfriend and I'm the family's bitch latly it seems like. I just recently told em all off. And the ironic thing is the last few weeks my hours at playing were cut drastically because of some summer classes I was taking. The day I age died was the very last day of the classes and I was just playin for an hour or two before I went to work and now I have no classes and work two or three days and off two days so I have plenty of time and no character to play....well got off subject again. Sorry we didn't get to interact any and I did tell Odrirg what you said for em to do...actually a day or two before I age died and then I said something along the lines of it'll happen when I grow younger or something of the like....so maybe that's a sign of things to come....and I doubt Odrirg will be doing just that well done and wish I could of got to know the good side of Quevea. *tip*

Lemath

Jaflekab (Guest)Wed 07-Jul-04 02:52 PM

#28937, "By Lemur Buddy. Fun interaction with you, hope those sm..."
In response to Reply #9

Pieces of gear helped get you back on your feet from time to time. Best of luck

Alarian (Guest)Wed 07-Jul-04 06:30 PM

#28944, "Bah, yet again."
In response to Reply #9

>Alarian-Keep it up though I wish you could be around more.
>Your also a great asset to the Spire and as well I see great
>things for you in the future. I always hated seeing you in
>your mid-twenties when you were older than me at one time and
>I was provost and you were still in your mid-twenties...bugged
>the hell out of me so I pestered you to grow...sorry for all
>the pestering. Good luck man

Nah, you're fine. One of the reasons I ranked-up so slow is that I had my "work" which kept me occupied/entertained for the entirety of my pre-hero life. Power-ranking and grinding mobs for hours on end bores me, feels more like work.

You did a great job and really played a good LN in reguards to spire interrelations and politics, even remember you gently chiding me for not taking that same view. No complaints, neutral and good shouldn't always see eye-to-eye, good rp and such.

I just hope the guy that replaces you is as good, but doesn't pester me as much.

Lemath (Guest)Wed 07-Jul-04 10:22 PM

#28946, "RE: Bah, yet again."
In response to Reply #46

Well, I guess we'll see soon about the new leader and I understand about power ranking, I did it pretty fast and with a lot of help.

Rindleblin (Guest)Wed 07-Jul-04 07:04 PM

#28945, "RE: It was fun while it lasted"
In response to Reply #9

Best part of having lemur was sometimes I would get heals from tribunals. As far as one on one fights between us went, I knew I didnt have much of a shot against guards, but always figured it was worth a shot, just in case I got lucky. Well done character. One of the few tribunals that stood out to me.

Golron (Guest)Thu 08-Jul-04 06:07 AM

#28958, "RE: It was fun while it lasted"
In response to Reply #9

Heh, I had respect for you OOC, no reason not to. IC I hated your guts just like I am sure you probably wamred to other tribbies thoughts on me *cough* Odrirg *cough*

Damnit, just after I started getting the Lemath style of fighting down pat you are gone. You were going down next time. I understand what happened on the road, and went over the log a few times to make sure all was cool....if it weren't for you most of them would have died as well heh.

Well luck with what ever else you go to.

Golron

Lemath (Guest)Thu 08-Jul-04 10:53 AM

#28963, "RE: It was fun while it lasted"
In response to Reply #52

Heh. Not so sure if you'da had me but it sure was always fun. I still can't believe I managed to actually kill you, though I think you were somewhat naked at the time. Just the fact I managed to chase someone down and seal the kill amazed me so I got kinda cocky for a time

I didn't hate Golron, actually had respect for em. If I hated anyone in the Fortress it was Celebrimbor and his lap dog comments...those sucked heh. No, I respected Golron and I wasn't one to complain, and your missive was intresting to say the least. I didn't write to complain or anything because I knew much wouldn't come of it. Most lightwalkers I got along with and was friends with, those I wasn't really wasn't to much of a threat because I usually was on duty or with guards hunting or with others so very few times was I target if people were alone. Anyways have fun and good luck carrying things out.

Lemath

SplntrdTue 06-Jul-04 10:44 PM
Member since 08th Feb 2004
1096 posts
#28758, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Lemath Alaclanstel the Dedic..."
In response to Reply #0

Matthen enjoyed your dry humor, when you strayed away from business.

Too bad you didn't reach 600! I was all ready to make a cake for you!

Splntrd

Lemath (Guest)Tue 06-Jul-04 10:52 PM

#28760, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Lemath Alaclanstel the Dedic..."
In response to Reply #8

I knew I left you out of my farewell just as I posted it along with a few others I meant to put it. It was nice to have you in the spire and your title proves your worth. Keep it up and I'm glad we got to interact.

SplntrdWed 07-Jul-04 12:00 AM
Member since 08th Feb 2004
1096 posts
#28775, "That's hilarious!"
In response to Reply #10

Roleplaying forgetfulness as part of your age, even though you're already dead? Hehe, I don't blame you for forgetting who Matthen is, having known so many people... but since Matthen's been called a Tribunal lackey for those letters he wrote for Odrirg and Lemath, I think I'll try to clear this up.

Matthen is a Herald.
Thank you.

Splntrd

Lemath (Guest)Wed 07-Jul-04 12:29 AM

#28776, "Oh damn"
In response to Reply #23

Sorry man thought I saw Manden's name not Matthen and yes Matthen is a herald and thank you for the note.....there you go Manden you know you weren't left out....sorry heh it's 1 A.M. or damn near it

Lemath (Guest)Wed 07-Jul-04 12:32 AM

#28777, "As for PBF"
In response to Reply #23

Sorry, but I don't get paid for a long time to come and don't have no money....being 17 I have no credit card for paypal or I'd gladly get my player sheet up just no money nor ways to do it so sorry for anyone that may of wanted to see it. Thinkin I'm all out of options here.

Sorry again,

Lorak/Lemath

Lemath (Guest)Wed 07-Jul-04 12:40 AM

#28779, "Ahh hell"
In response to Reply #25

Sorry this was posted in the wrong place, it really is to late and still tired from work

EmpSelassieTue 06-Jul-04 07:09 PM
Member since 06th Jul 2004
3 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#28738, "A Tribute to the Sifaka Lemur"
In response to Reply #0

Ladies and gents, in case you were confused, this is what a sifaka lemur looks like posed for battle.

Nice char. You were Kaplanov's best friend. I hope your next char is as enjoyable as Lemath. Take it easy.
-Kaplanov

Lemath (Guest)Tue 06-Jul-04 10:54 PM

#28761, "RE: A Tribute to the Sifaka Lemur"
In response to Reply #7

Thanks for the picture though the description of the lemur is one of the best descriptions I have ever seen. It's awesome. As for next character....I don't know if I'll make another. I made Lemath to get rid of some boredum and it turned into my life and I'm almost afraid to do it again but I guess we'll see.

Optomkiptum (Guest)Wed 07-Jul-04 05:48 AM

#28904, "Its Lemath-Training for a Surfing holiday. nt"
In response to Reply #7

s

Valid Point (Guest)Tue 06-Jul-04 06:20 PM

#28737, "Not A Troll, Well Maybe A Little Bit Of A Troll, But No..."
In response to Reply #0

Dude, that "warranted for attacking tribunals hunting criminals outside of town" rationale is complete ####. Jurisdiction is in towns. People can be warranted for things they do in town.

Other than that, I guess you were cool.

-Noted.

Lemath (Guest)Tue 06-Jul-04 10:56 PM

#28762, "RE: Not A Troll, Well Maybe A Little Bit Of A Troll, Bu..."
In response to Reply #6

Honestly, I didn't do that. That was in place before I became Provost. I understand though and it wasn't in my character to change the past policies of other Provost's. Lemath saw it as bad form and disrespect and Lemath was really big on respect. I understand where your coming from and I managed to come up with IC ways of it going on. Though it was just a cop out of knowing no other reasons heh.

Point Person (Guest)Tue 06-Jul-04 11:53 PM

#28774, "cool. ~"
In response to Reply #12

nt

Optomkiptum (Guest)Wed 07-Jul-04 05:51 AM

#28908, "There was a reason for doing it..."
In response to Reply #12

Its that the Justiciar has no limits to their Jurisdiction.

This meant if the Justiciar felt that someone was protecting a criminal outside the city, he could warrant them. The only way someone could warrant them was if they were attacked themself while hunting a criminal.

Its clear anyone who did this was an enemy of the Spire and so we made it against the Law to protect criminals.

Makes sense, hence the reason no immortals stepped in to say 'no', it was debated many times with similar outcomes. Its simply a policy that we made to make criminals lives harder and it became especially useful when we lost our vindicator for that long period.

Optomkiptum Bo-sundinni

Grurk MuoukWed 07-Jul-04 03:59 PM
Member since 15th Mar 2004
538 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#28941, "RE: There was a reason for doing it..."
In response to Reply #33

Rarely will we Immortals step in and say no.

We feel it's best to leave these kinds of things to the Mortals.
I personally don't care for the way the law is applied now. But
letting the mortals run the cabal is the policy we've had for
quite some time, and I don't see it changing anytime soon.

Grurk

Ol Sviry war (Guest)Tue 06-Jul-04 06:11 PM

#28736, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Lemath Alaclanstel the Dedic..."
In response to Reply #0

Was fun being in the spire with you, I doubt you remember me though. You lasted So much longer than me. I dont ever remember My Svirfy wars name, Any way! You did good for your self I figured you would, Shame you didnt get the final form you wanted. The Lemmy isnt bad though. Well good luck!

Zilraeth (Guest)Tue 06-Jul-04 05:13 PM

#28734, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Lemath Alaclanstel the Dedic..."
In response to Reply #0

I know you hated me probably as much as I hated you.. With lemur tanking like it does and your guards dealing as much damage as they do, you were a major pain. I had lotsa fun playing around with you on eastern and all, when I kept doubling back and fourth just to piss you off a little bit, which I wish I logged. You didnt seem to fear me much, since you always kept comin. I think the only thing you feared about me was my cutoff and charge set, which seemed to be the key to beating you most of the time, but eventually as our battles went, you pretty much found a way around both, both of which I wont talk about here. Anyway, well played and all that good stuff, and if you logged any of our fights good/bad, you have my permission to post on the log board if ya want. G'luck with next(hopefuly not another tribunal).

incognitoTue 06-Jul-04 05:07 PM
4495 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#28733, "great character"
In response to Reply #0

Different leadership style to Agarah, but a very good leader nonetheless.

Best person I recommended, though originally I got the impression you were quite new to the game (which is probably a testament to good rp).

I thought you did a good job of playing a neutral and keeping the conflicting sides of the spire together. I'm glad I remembered to say thanks for the questy help before I exploded.

Lemath (Guest)Tue 06-Jul-04 11:01 PM

#28763, "Thanks"
In response to Reply #3

I tried to change things up a bit and make things a bit different. I figured people always like something new and I wanted people in the Spire. As for the new part not really though to some extent. I've played for years though I took a long break there for a while. So was sorta refreshing myself and at that point I think I made Lemath MAYBE the day before, if not then the day of my reccomendations and inductions so I really wasn't refreshed at anything so I guess it just worked out.

I'm glad I did a good job of playing a neutral and my goal was to keep the neutral part of me a major factor in other cabals but I wasn't going to put up with a bunch of #### from people....such as the Village/Spire war that lasted a week, maybe two and the scion/spire war which is still going on though weak now.

Thanks again

BajulaTue 06-Jul-04 04:30 PM
929 posts
#28730, "Nice try in the sewers there."
In response to Reply #0

Against Jinroh I think it was?
Two shifters already in form
and not knowing each other trying
to communicate is just funny.

Lemath (Guest)Tue 06-Jul-04 11:09 PM

#28765, "I remember that!"
In response to Reply #2

Yea that was fun and intresting though sorry you died heh not much I could do his tactics by far defeated what I could do.

BajulaWed 07-Jul-04 03:33 AM
929 posts
#28824, "Heh."
In response to Reply #15

No sweat man, I wasn't even worried over the death there
Jinroh was (is?) as tough as nails.
It was one of those, 'I can make it one more round, then I'll flee'
kind of things.

Dark PriestTue 06-Jul-04 04:11 PM
Member since 19th Dec 2003
205 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#28725, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Lemath Alaclanstel the Dedic..."
In response to Reply #0

I had fun both serving with you and against you. Lemath was fun all around, good job and good luck.

Lemath (Guest)Tue 06-Jul-04 11:10 PM

#28766, "Hrm.."
In response to Reply #1

Thanks, though by the SN I can't say I know who you are so I'll just leave it at thanks

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #28723 Previous topic | Next topic