Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Sinopa YellowFox the Free Spirit" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #28655
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 03-Jul-04 06:32 PM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#28655, "(DELETED) [None] Sinopa YellowFox the Free Spirit"

Sat Jul 3 18:31:15 2004

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 35th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Sinopa perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:healer
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:229

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

kasSat 03-Jul-04 07:28 PM
Member since 20th Oct 2003
52 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#28656, "Repost of my goodbye"
In response to Reply #0

What a run is all I have to say. When I first rolled Sinopa I had the intentions of visiting Khas’s shrine one or twice than go have fun in Sylvan. Than the day I wrote my note to Sylvan I did a mo and saw that Sylvan had been destroyed. Right there my favorite cabal was gone and honestly right than and there I was tempted to delete and leave it at that. Instead thanks to your help Khas I got new goals for Sinopa and had one hell of an interesting experience. The only complaint I had at all with Sinopa was pk, I hate fighting in groups so for the most part solo pk’d. Asides from people interrupting leveling I can think of only several instances where I helped someone else in a pk (An anti-paladin killing a rager which lead to some spooky immteraction and helping Blitz retrieve, another time with Laes and a Blade, and finally healing Inelour.). Asides from that what few fights I had where 1 on 1. Speaking of which though, Vynmylak would you mind if I emailed you on some increasing trends that I’d like to speak with you on? (Nothing bad but the countless problems I had in the time I played Sinopa)

Immortal Staff- Thanks, asides from the countless thankless hours you put in so that strangers can have a good time is appreciated. Also the little things as well that you guys do are simply amazing.

Khas- All I have to say is wow. You put me in my place and made Sinopa one of the most enjoyable characters I have ever played. I know I had a completely distorted view upon your religon but regardless I’d like your views on it perhaps? Also my reasons for not wanting the oath where because of the fact that I don’t think it’d make sense for an evil Arial to help save runaways and such.

Zulg- Again sorry for that time in Barvoria with my stupidity and remove curse. Also if that was you I spoke with after the Anti-Paladin incident I have to say thank you (or thank you to whomever it was). That really helped me decide what I wanted to do with Sinopa.

Drunsthol- I think that was you I spoke with that time upon Order. Spooky is all I have to say.

Herald Imms- Do you guys even want submissions to the Lyceum, I’ve written notes, sent emails, talked to three high heralds, and finally two immortals but never once actually had anyone speak with me on my submissions. If it’s possible could I still submit my three hopeful additions to the Lyceum?

Jaella- I really wanted to explain why I was doing what I was doing as Sinopa. But you had to go ruin things by deleting bah. Oh well had a blast anyways.

Quirinor- Had fun too

Ehlimson- That time you tried to convert me was flat out neat to say the least.

Blitz- Keep up the good work.

Kullog- What happened to you?

Laes- Sneaky to say the least, I know we only spoke once or twice but you have a way of making people think twice about where they go and what they do.

And the rest well there where a lot of people in Sinopas life some I liked, some I tolerated, most I hated.

And for those of you who care, I always wanted to play a simpleton to hero, an arial to hero, a healer to hero, and a char that wore a loincloth. Sinopa was a four for one in that case!

KhasotholasMon 05-Jul-04 05:40 AM
Member since 23rd Apr 2003
341 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#28691, "RE: Repost of my goodbye"
In response to Reply #1

You had a very different view of my religion, but you made it work. I wasn't often around when you were, but when I was, I was impressed with what you were doing. Great role, was always fun to read.

Khas

Fungo (Guest)Mon 05-Jul-04 07:14 AM

#28694, "No wonder you didn't show up"
In response to Reply #1

I was already wondering why Sinopa didn't show up for the dreamtelling. A bit to hard to show up when you are dead.

Fungor

Laes (Guest)Mon 05-Jul-04 11:56 AM

#28698, "RE: Repost of my goodbye"
In response to Reply #1

Was fun interacting with you. I love to see unique characters (who doesn't?!).

ShazirahMon 05-Jul-04 06:31 PM
Member since 26th Aug 2003
71 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#28705, "RE: Lyceum submissions."
In response to Reply #1

Lyceum submission reviews and updates are dependent on several factors, including time and energy of Herald immortals. I personally haven't read your submissions, but their worth will be considered along with all of the other submissions we have received over the last several years (time and energy permitting). If they don't appear in the next Lyceum update, feel free to send an inquiry to me personally at shazirah@carrionfields.com for status details. As for when the next update will be, don't hold your breath.

Shaz!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #28655 Previous topic | Next topic