Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Ghoderian Isk'Rah the Shaman of Ice, A..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #28502
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 28-Jun-04 11:52 PM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#28502, "(DELETED) [None] Ghoderian Isk'Rah the Shaman of Ice, Anathema to the Empire"

Mon Jun 28 23:51:48 2004

At 2 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 27th of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Ghoderian perished, never to return.

Race:fire
Class:shaman
Level:44
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:181

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Ghoderian Isk'Rah the Shaman of Ic..., Ghoderian (Guest), 29-Jun-04 12:02 AM, #1
     Reply I saw you had deleted a while ago..., Manden (Guest), 29-Jun-04 12:28 AM, #2
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Ghoderian Isk'Rah the Shaman of Ic..., Mekantos, 29-Jun-04 01:02 AM, #3
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Ghoderian Isk'Rah the Shaman of Ic..., Scharnz (Guest), 29-Jun-04 01:09 AM, #4
     Reply Now that you're here, want a bite of this steak??, Bajula, 29-Jun-04 04:15 PM, #5
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Ghoderian Isk'Rah the Shaman of Ic..., Quevea (Guest), 29-Jun-04 06:13 PM, #6
          Reply Just curious..., Lightmaged (Guest), 30-Jun-04 11:22 AM, #7
          Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Ghoderian Isk'Rah the Shaman of Ic..., Ghoderian (Guest), 30-Jun-04 06:29 PM, #8

Ghoderian (Guest)Tue 29-Jun-04 12:02 AM

#28503, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Ghoderian Isk'Rah the Shaman of Ic..."
In response to Reply #0

WOW!!
Thats all I can say, you know of the two empowerment classes that can join empire I do think shamans isnt the one I favor. This char was an uphill battle from the word go. I had so much to learn about shaman tactics its not even funny, and it probably showed. Can't play or equip them like any other char in the game. I died ton's, I think I suffered more deaths with this character than any 3 I have played in the past. Yeesh this was almost embarassing, makes me wonder why I came back from retirement in the first place. Anyway goodbyes.

Empire: Loved some of you, hated some of you, same ol love hate relationship with empire. Blitz you were the ####, i would have liked some more interaction after I got anath'd but eh. Khajaal, Quevea, Yleggo, you guys made my anathema life a living hell. Still cudos to you all for keeping up the anath bashing. I wish more of you would have ben willing to fight me head on, other than a few people most everyone just ran for the hills minute I summoned them. Zulgh that was a harsh punishment but a lesson well learned. Note to self, do not ever buddy up to scions with an imperial. I

Scion: Mekantos, you have any idea how hard it is for a lvl 44 anathema shaman to hero? Not to mention having 10 con makes the exercise seem totally pointless. Kung, Zyt we fought when I was a citizen, but I learned to depend on you guys after I became anath. You got me some sweet revenge on just about everyone. Solid chars all around.

Fortress: Too many enemies to count, I killed a lot, died to a lot. I enjoyed our fights, fortress was probably the only cabal to put out one on one fights.

Tribunal: Runing around fighting you guys was fun, after what happened early on with Manden and Lemath, I jumped at the chance to get some licks in when Kungkruk offered. Nice fights I loved them.

Rest of you all.. no courage havin posers BAH on all of you.
Was about to con death a sphere courage shaman, didnt feel like sitting through that. Thanks for everything people.

Acidic Parv

Manden (Guest)Tue 29-Jun-04 12:28 AM

#28504, "I saw you had deleted a while ago..."
In response to Reply #1

Using the graveyard command I saw you had deleted a while ago (perhaps when you became Anathema?) and I was quite happy. I absolutely hate fighting shamans. I'm terrible at it, it doesn't matter which character I'm playing. Yeah, yeah, I know the conventional wisdom, but they don't look fun to play either.

The conflict between me and you (+ some other Divines) was great and really added a lot of syncopation to my character at the earlier ranks. Plus, I got promoted because of it Favorite part: 'Ghoderian tells you, 'This is where it gets interesting.' right after you three broke the treaty. Unfortunately, we didn't see enough of each other after that week to make things much interesting until you became a Scion lackey (not a dig, you realize). Being summoned away from groupmates that are even more clueless or lagged than yourself is always fun, especially when there's two big shiny axes waiting at the other end.

Have fun with your next! I'd say come back as a Trib, but I think we have too many and it'd be more fun for me to have you as an enemy

MekantosTue 29-Jun-04 01:02 AM
Member since 06th Dec 2003
796 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#28507, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Ghoderian Isk'Rah the Shaman of Ic..."
In response to Reply #1

Scion: Mekantos, you have any idea how hard it is for a lvl 44 anathema shaman to hero?

Yup.

Scharnz (Guest)Tue 29-Jun-04 01:09 AM

#28508, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Ghoderian Isk'Rah the Shaman of Ic..."
In response to Reply #1

I thought i'd see this way sooner. Way to stick it out. You seemed to play a lot like me. You died a lot, but since you were willing to die people were scared to fight you.(Not that this was the case with me ) I still think maybe the funnest fight I had was when we were both convulsing for like three rounds during a rager raid that I busted in on. Me tripping you and hoping you didn't get another torment in was exhilirating. I hope I scared you a few times with my missed assassinates and I liked the idea of both of us leaving our fight bruised and battered, you with broken wrists and me sick and rotting to death.
Anyway well done.
I hope there is a next.

BajulaTue 29-Jun-04 04:15 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
929 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#28519, "Now that you're here, want a bite of this steak??"
In response to Reply #1

I'm a con death kind of guy, but I can see wanting to
delete with what you were facing there.

From what I saw you were a pretty ballsy character.
Oh yeah and rot is overpowered.

See ya next time around.

Glilanthis.

Quevea (Guest)Tue 29-Jun-04 06:13 PM

#28520, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Ghoderian Isk'Rah the Shaman of Ic..."
In response to Reply #1

I'll keep this brief because I'm still active. Quevea never liked you because you "pulled rank" and forced her into one of the crappiest ranking groups she'd ever seen in her life. Then you and the other died in Thar-Acacia and she loved it. Then you became anathema and she loved it even more. I felt kinda bad because you never had a chance solo against a healer with Imperial Vengeance. Then you started hanging out with the mad Scion gangers and I stopped feeling bad.

Kinda sorry to see you go. Life is more fun with an anathema to gate to. It's the only time I get to see crazy damage without yelling stuff to make my staff do what it does.

Lightmaged (Guest)Wed 30-Jun-04 11:22 AM

#28528, "Just curious..."
In response to Reply #6

Imperial Vengeance. Do you have any logs of this in action? Never seen it used on an Anathema.

Ghoderian (Guest)Wed 30-Jun-04 06:29 PM

#28531, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Ghoderian Isk'Rah the Shaman of Ic..."
In response to Reply #6

Believe it or not. I liked Quevea a lot, you pulled off the active passive aggression stuff pretty damn well. As far as the Thar-Acacia thing is concerned, I think that trying out a crappy group in thar after a year off wasnt the best idea. Anathema was tough, I played it off fairly well. Our fights were the shiznit.. I had a few ideas in mind but they never panned out. Look forward to tussling with you again, ive got something anti imperial in the works I think.

Later
P

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #28502 Previous topic | Next topic