Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Diblazdien the Master of Defense..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #28478
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 28-Jun-04 12:32 AM
Member since 15th Jun 2024
16938 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#28478, "(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Diblazdien the Master of Defense, Imperial Blade"

Mon Jun 28 00:30:00 2004

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 15th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Diblazdien perished, never to return.

Race:fire
Class:warrior
Level:32
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:58

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Diblazdien (Guest)Mon 28-Jun-04 09:20 AM

#28482, "No hero still..."
In response to Reply #0

Well, this character sure was interesting. Wasn't really a true purpose behind him till later in life. He started out as a soloed warrior till 15, but by then I had lost all interest in perfecting my weapons, so I began to player kill for donations instead. Surprisingly, I killed vast number more than I expected. But I realized the fire giant was just becmoing another mindless Empire person. Bicker by day, kiss ass by night (when Blitz was around). I also decided that I would try to gang as little as I could with this character, seeking out groups of people without any preps, relying on skill and power alone. Surprisingly, it worked, and I got a large set of good equip from this. But like many of my other characters in these past two years, I got carried away and died more often than I should have. So many people urge that becoming hero is the best part of the game. I still have yet to have a hero and don't feel like I'm missing out on much other than exploring and finding good areas to learn. Besides, let those other fools grab the great items, I'll just kill them for it (hey, it's the lazy solution).

Anyway, though Jinroh was busy in RL, the few moments I saw him on inspired me. I actually had plans to roleplay this character to being a spy for the Battleragers. But I had already been sought out by the others around my title. I never did start a fight with a Battlerager if I remember right. But I wasn't about to leave a fight that started, honor is important. There were a few times to which I took high items from Celebrimbor's corpse and the such, and for that, I apologize. I realized my errors later on and this is why Empire is such a horrible setup. It encourages what most people have come to hate, ganging for equip and looting it fully. If only they could make it so donations came from the ground or an enemy YOU have slain, it would be better. A carved trophy from a Battleragers corpse should be worth more than a helm of brillance held by a person who rightfully earned it. But what do I know, I'm just another fool.

Well, I guess farewells are in order, and if you find any of this..offensive, then take it as constructive criticsm and share some faults with me too, I'd like to hear them.

Empire

Blitz-One hell of an Emperor. The way you can get all of Empire to kiss your feet the moment you sign on is amazing. But the respect is earned, that is for sure. Bravo, very well done.

Jornada- Damnable confusion over that item. *grumble* You seemed to be a good impieral though, so good job to you too. Very well played.

Yleggo- One shifty character. You seemed to be a spy for Scions or something, it was surely confusing. The lack of respect you had for the Divine Sect was amusing, and well played, more Empire people should play so well. We had a few secrets too, heh.

Yanine- Never really knew you, but from what I did see, you played quite well, sorry to see you go that way.

Jordathikor- Fun times we had, that's for sure. You were a bit prideful IC it seemed, but I enjoyed it at times. Thanks for the fun.

Hermblah- Sorry, never learned your full name. Thanks for the faith enough to bring me in. Sorry to fail not becoming an Elite, but when I'm near my Oather, something is wrong. Go learn a bit and get a second spec, it might come in handy.

Battleragers

Larital- Very different wood-elf. That fight in Aldevari was interesting considering I had to fight 4 people one after another, including you. I finish a fight and then another steps in. But at least they were one on one. Nice character, and good luck.

Dyzsim- Gave you most of my farewell before. Like I said, you did well, despite most distain for you. Two of many things that annoyed me were your strippng and your name. But Good job on the first and you can work on the second. Fun fights, too bad you made such an enemy of me, I would have liked to join you in your quest.

Desheal- Wow, we had some amazing fights. You make one hell of an assassin. Although you constantly mudered me instead of strangle, but i was not one to complain. Very well played, and good luck.

Jinroh- You were the eye opener. You showed me how mindless I had become, and it was frustrating. I am sorry about that incident and had I another chance, would take it back and do it differently. You seem to be one amazing Commander, it was an honor to know you.

Like I said, I never started a fight with a Battlerager, which was surprising. You all played well. Very nice.

Others (Uncaballed)

Kirlid-You were my favorite for so long. Our duels, Lord Tabershaw's, everything, was awesome. I look back and say wow, what a great joy those were. When you make a character to solo player kill and someone honors that with duels in return, that is great. Good times, idk what happened to you, but best of luck.

I'm sure I have forgotten some, and I am sorry, I am currently starting another character that is near pure roleplay (A very nice change from my consistent I need to PK bloodthirst, and oooo is it a thirst) So I may have left you out.

Best of luck to all those alive and to those already dead. See you in the fields!!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #28478 Previous topic | Next topic