Subject: "(CON LOSS) [HERALD] Ghroth Abhoth the Grand Master of A..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #25744
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 26-Mar-04 05:24 AM
Member since 15th Jun 2024
16938 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#25744, "(CON LOSS) [HERALD] Ghroth Abhoth the Grand Master of Artistry, Cantor of the Harvest Moon"

Fri Mar 26 04:21:44 2004

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 28th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Ghroth perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:bard
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:361

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [HERALD] Ghroth Abhoth the Grand Master ..., Ghroth (Guest), 26-Mar-04 02:07 PM, #4
Reply Well, soucivi, 26-Mar-04 03:29 PM, #5
Reply RE: Well, Ghroth (Guest), 26-Mar-04 04:52 PM, #7
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [HERALD] Ghroth Abhoth the Grand Master ..., Sherman (Guest), 26-Mar-04 03:47 PM, #6
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [HERALD] Ghroth Abhoth the Grand Master ..., Ghroth (Guest), 27-Mar-04 07:13 PM, #17
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [HERALD] Ghroth Abhoth the Grand Master ..., Alynana (Guest), 26-Mar-04 05:54 PM, #8
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [HERALD] Ghroth Abhoth the Grand Master ..., Ghroth (Guest), 27-Mar-04 07:15 PM, #18
Reply Huh.., Lathan (Guest), 26-Mar-04 10:18 PM, #10
Reply RE: Huh.., Ghroth (Guest), 27-Mar-04 07:21 PM, #20
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [HERALD] Ghroth Abhoth the Grand Master ..., Minya (Guest), 27-Mar-04 01:02 AM, #11
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [HERALD] Ghroth Abhoth the Grand Master ..., Ghroth (Guest), 27-Mar-04 07:11 PM, #16
Reply And you forgot me too? Jerk!, Miaree (Guest), 27-Mar-04 03:19 AM, #12
Reply RE: And you forgot me too? Jerk!, Ghroth (Guest), 27-Mar-04 03:16 PM, #15
Reply RE: And you forgot me too? Jerk!, Sastine (Guest), 28-Mar-04 07:04 PM, #21
     Reply RE: And you forgot me too? Jerk!, Ghroth (Guest), 28-Mar-04 10:01 PM, #24
          Reply Thank you, much better =P nt, Sastine (Guest), 29-Mar-04 09:12 AM, #25
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [HERALD] Ghroth Abhoth the Grand Master ..., Jyslin (Guest), 27-Mar-04 04:44 AM, #13
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [HERALD] Ghroth Abhoth the Grand Master ..., Ghroth (Guest), 27-Mar-04 03:13 PM, #14
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [HERALD] Ghroth Abhoth the Grand Master ..., Beroxxus, 28-Mar-04 07:04 PM, #22
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [HERALD] Ghroth Abhoth the Grand Master ..., Ghroth (Guest), 28-Mar-04 09:44 PM, #23
Reply Wow..., Nimuweh (Guest), 26-Mar-04 01:48 PM, #3
Reply RE: Wow..., Ghroth (Guest), 27-Mar-04 07:18 PM, #19
Reply were you meant to be delusional?, Baendrb (Guest), 26-Mar-04 09:21 AM, #1
     Reply RE: were you meant to be delusional?, Ghroth Abhoth (Guest), 26-Mar-04 01:44 PM, #2
          Reply I know what happened then, Baendrb (Guest), 26-Mar-04 06:10 PM, #9

Ghroth (Guest)Fri 26-Mar-04 02:07 PM

#25754, "RE: (CON LOSS) [HERALD] Ghroth Abhoth the Grand Master ..."
In response to Reply #0

Just a short note(I hope)

IMMS:
For years people I know irl worked on getting me to play a follower of Amaranthe. My last char had a bad experience with her so I wasn't sure I wanted to. Amaranthe I have to say out of all the immortals, you were by FAR the most fun to interact with. I am glad they finally talked me into it. I though Ghroth was flat in his persona, but you made me feel comfortable and helped me when I needed prodding. I would suggest that everyone at some point or another make a char to follow her. My only regret was not interacting with you more.

Imp: You are bizzare, but I had fun with you early on. When we have that conversation with Voronil and you took the break 'to slap and elf around' I laughed till my sides hurt. The birth thing was still weird, but thank you for answering my questions honestly.

Beo: Great rp. Great pechos. You are a very wicked and naughty person. I had fun with it.

Sev: Thanks for showing up for my story.

Soucivi: Loved our talks, especially about considering the Fortress. I wish I had spet more than three days with you before you Imm'd. You have a stellar wit and I enjoyed going back and forth on the insults.

Shazirah: I loved our RP together and I wish I had more. You were fun to talk with and took all my rather bad jokes in stride. Only suggestion I have is to ease up on your Heralds. They after all are artists and I always thought that was the main part of your religion.

Players: Minya, Sastine, Vervy, Abbe, Inelour, Vahletharien, Chandrella, Manethrall, SHERMAN(trouble maker), Grottimgesh, Yanacek, Zau(I have no idea how to spell the rest of your name) Njaal, Alliza, Thalric, Drudental(I loved setting you on fire), Drokk, Mefie, Lariza(sp?), Qirinor, Alynana(I LOVED your character. you deserved sunwarden) and last but especially not least Nimuweh. I wish we had spent more time together.

You all made the game far more enjoyable for me. If I forgot anyone PLEASE forgive me I am in fact going senile so compliment, flame and comment away.

Ghroth

souciviFri 26-Mar-04 03:29 PM
Member since 03rd Feb 2004
16 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#25757, "Well"
In response to Reply #4

You mentioned the other day being close to the end. I hope your end was worthy of a song. You were such a trial at times with your raiding and stretching the boundaries. A pain actally, but I enjoyed our interactions greatly. I spent a bit of time checking every day to see if you raided, yet again. Good luck on whatever shows up next.

Soucivi Daneloth
soucivi@carrionfields.com

Ghroth (Guest)Fri 26-Mar-04 04:52 PM

#25761, "RE: Well"
In response to Reply #5

This was it. I played my last char in 2000 and gently got talked into coming back for a little while. Some note worthy chars I played before I guess would do little harm here. Amaranthe I thank you again, it was a blast.

Solian, tat by Selric, Apostle of Dawn
Ghaelok Sutur, tat by Yanoreth
Yservis, tat by Stormace
Makere, first chan of invocation. Thanks Valg.
Shara, leader of Battle, tat by Holtz

Can't really think of anymore. Yes I pushed the raid thing too far, but honestly I was looking to con die. I though Ghroth was a little flat in RP and it dissapointed me, but thank you for the talks.

~Moiz~

Sherman (Guest)Fri 26-Mar-04 03:47 PM

#25758, "RE: (CON LOSS) [HERALD] Ghroth Abhoth the Grand Master ..."
In response to Reply #4

BAH! you died and I was not there to save you! You will be missed, was really good to have you around. Good luck with your next and... Let's Chaos regain

Ghroth (Guest)Sat 27-Mar-04 07:13 PM

#25790, "RE: (CON LOSS) [HERALD] Ghroth Abhoth the Grand Master ..."
In response to Reply #6

You saved my ass more times than I can count. Keep getting flags. You deserve them.

Alynana (Guest)Fri 26-Mar-04 05:54 PM

#25764, "RE: (CON LOSS) [HERALD] Ghroth Abhoth the Grand Master ..."
In response to Reply #4

Well damn, seems that we didn't get the chance to finish up what we talked about last night. That sucks. Well, I loved Ghroth as a character, I knew alot about you from other sources as well as my own knowledge of you. So... great character, had fun. If you want, drop me a line at xankarithan@hotmail.com and we might have the chance to chat further or something. So long and well done.

Ghroth (Guest)Sat 27-Mar-04 07:15 PM

#25791, "RE: (CON LOSS) [HERALD] Ghroth Abhoth the Grand Master ..."
In response to Reply #8

I hope you get that tat. More than anyone I know you deserve it. Thank you for all the talks.

~Moiz~

Lathan (Guest)Fri 26-Mar-04 10:18 PM

#25766, "Huh.."
In response to Reply #4

****You all made the game far more enjoyable for me. If I forgot anyone PLEASE forgive me I am in fact going senile so compliment, flame and comment away.****

Well yeah, ysigrath to hero and beyond I walked by your side. Sorta hurt. Oh well.

Lathan

Ghroth (Guest)Sat 27-Mar-04 07:21 PM

#25793, "RE: Huh.."
In response to Reply #10

I never forgot you. Wish you had been there when I died. Lathan is a great char, but you have to get out of that funk brother. It brings your capabilities down. I know you can do better. Best of luck.

~Moiz~

Minya (Guest)Sat 27-Mar-04 01:02 AM

#25770, "RE: (CON LOSS) [HERALD] Ghroth Abhoth the Grand Master ..."
In response to Reply #4

Nice run, G. I thought the blindness thing at the beginning was pretty neat and wanted to see how you were going to pull that off. Glad you went for Herald. I *usually* liked seeing Ghroth around. the last few weeks, he'd been sort of distant and grumpy, I guess well within his rights. Had a blast, in any case. Hope to meet up with you again.

Ghroth (Guest)Sat 27-Mar-04 07:11 PM

#25789, "RE: (CON LOSS) [HERALD] Ghroth Abhoth the Grand Master ..."
In response to Reply #11

I will miss you, You already know I feel about you.

~Moiz~

Miaree (Guest)Sat 27-Mar-04 03:19 AM

#25771, "And you forgot me too? Jerk!"
In response to Reply #4

So I saved you out of trouble for nothing? Pfft.

Mia

Ghroth (Guest)Sat 27-Mar-04 03:16 PM

#25779, "RE: And you forgot me too? Jerk!"
In response to Reply #12

You know I loved Mia. You wre my hero. I just had to save you for specal thanks. Thank you so showing me around. I learned a lot. You were amazing Mia and I won't forget you ever.

Mreowr,

~Moiz~

Sastine (Guest)Sun 28-Mar-04 07:04 PM

#25806, "RE: And you forgot me too? Jerk!"
In response to Reply #12

Don't worry Mia, I spent the better part of 60 years with the kid and I barely got mentioned

Ghroth (Guest)Sun 28-Mar-04 10:01 PM

#25814, "RE: And you forgot me too? Jerk!"
In response to Reply #21

Sastine,

You were the love of Ghroth's life. When you deleted he just stopped caring about his own life. Sorry Amaranthe I tried to follow your precepts, but Ghroth madly loved Sastine's charecter. She was equal to you in his love of the Maiden. Ghroth loved both interactions so much, but I wish I had more with you. Still Sastine made that bearable. Sixty years is a long time and I thank all the Heralds, ESPECIALLY Sastine. Don't know what Ghroth would have done without you. Probably deleted early on. Thank you sooooooo much.

~Moiz~

Sastine (Guest)Mon 29-Mar-04 09:12 AM

#25830, "Thank you, much better =P nt"
In response to Reply #24

Jyslin (Guest)Sat 27-Mar-04 04:44 AM

#25773, "RE: (CON LOSS) [HERALD] Ghroth Abhoth the Grand Master ..."
In response to Reply #4

Sorry I'm such a bitch IC i mean i'm a bitch irl and all but i'm just harsh sometimes with her. I had fun tormenting you Good char in general funny when you and sastine came after me in hamsah i missed the fight though was sleepin' Anyhoo toodles come back soon maybe the dark side!

Ghroth (Guest)Sat 27-Mar-04 03:13 PM

#25778, "RE: (CON LOSS) [HERALD] Ghroth Abhoth the Grand Master ..."
In response to Reply #13

You were so much fun to interact with. I came ver close to taking up your offer for tourture, although I think you would have been surprised by my ability to turn things around. I hope Jyslin sticks around a while, you have all sorts of potential. I'll miss your subtle insults,

Ghroth

BeroxxusSun 28-Mar-04 07:04 PM
Member since 25th Apr 2003
178 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#25807, "RE: (CON LOSS) [HERALD] Ghroth Abhoth the Grand Master ..."
In response to Reply #4

Glad you enjoyed our interactions. Though in the future, if you try to be blind, act more like it..hehe. You did a fairly weak job of it, and I think you became a better character without being blind. I see too many people who are mute, which is nothing more than a crutch really. Your best roleplayers are going to keep things simple, and I think you could easily move to be a great roleplayer. I wish you well on any future characters.

Beroxxus

Ghroth (Guest)Sun 28-Mar-04 09:44 PM

#25813, "RE: (CON LOSS) [HERALD] Ghroth Abhoth the Grand Master ..."
In response to Reply #22

I know it could have been better done, but twice I prayed to Imms to allow me to actually be genuinely blind and only got one respose which consisted of "Gain levels first" The second was done at level 45 and got no response. Such is life, but kudos on you watching. I NEVER did a 'where' and always asked people who they were. Granted it could have been done better, but with no imm resonse I just had to do the best I could. Thank you for the input. I won't be playing again for a long while, but I REALLY wanted to play a follower of you and Valg. Maybe at some point. Take care, Beo, You do an awsome job, I especially enjoyed the celebraion of death, your story was great.

~Moiz~

Nimuweh (Guest)Fri 26-Mar-04 01:48 PM

#25753, "Wow..."
In response to Reply #0

I didn't think you were so close to con loss.

I always enjoyed our interaction together, you were a great friend and I will be sad to see you gone.

I'm sorry I haven't been around much for your last days... I think if you played a Ranger you would understand why. There are things I like to do other than roleplay and pk. The only problem is that the roleplay keeps me coming back, along with a wonderful goddess.

Good work, and take care:
Nim

Ghroth (Guest)Sat 27-Mar-04 07:18 PM

#25792, "RE: Wow..."
In response to Reply #3

I know why you vanished for a while, but I wish you hadn't. Talk to you when I get my comp back.

Love ya, Joulles

~Moiz~

Baendrb (Guest)Fri 26-Mar-04 09:21 AM

#25747, "were you meant to be delusional?"
In response to Reply #0

The only interaction I ever had with you was to ask you to post a note to everyone suggesting that if they want the cities as a refuge they do something about it themselves and actually help tribunals fight fires.

You agree to do this. I consider us to be on good terms, so I don't attack you.

I then hear nothing from you despite you saying you'd post a note to all, so am starting to think about killing you for not keeping your side of the agreement.

Our next encounter, you walk up to my group after they killed you (before I joined them) as a ghost and stand there, after sitting in the area for a good ten minutes without moving, clearly intending to abuse your ghost state to jump the group when you regain material form. I start spamming sleep on you whilst you are a ghost, much to the annoyance of my group and myself because no one likes getting "gods protect" echoes, and at this point you start rambling on about fictional events that never happened, mainly involving me fleeing in terror from you every time I see you.

This is risible given that I stood to fight a group of two invokers (maybe three), two paladins (individually but part of the same encounter), and a shapeshifter who never reached me, with no preps. Meanwhile I apparently run from you? A bard who I've never heard of besides picking you off the who list to write a note that would benefit all? A bard I offered to fight then and there, and suggested you pick a place (which you accepted but wouldn't pick a place)? Perhaps when I die you can post some examples of me running? With my limited interaction with your character you completely destroyed any chance I would ever have respect for you, both ic and ooc.

Your con death and hours played suggest your rp must have gone beyond this the rest of the time. Was it just you were low on con and decided to go out with a bang or something?

Ghroth Abhoth (Guest)Fri 26-Mar-04 01:44 PM

#25752, "RE: were you meant to be delusional?"
In response to Reply #1

Not quite delusional, just depressed.

Just so you know being a follower of Amaranthe it would have been inappropriate for me to leave a note to all in your name, but I REALLY did try and keep my word and asked many bards to write the note giving them verbatum what you asked of me. Seems no one wanted to do it because it came from you. I kept waiting for Daemar to ask me and would have then been happy to do so.

I really did like you even though we were diametrically opposed. The whole running thing came up because three times I saw you. Twice in Arkham and once on eastern you made a bee-line for your guild in Hamsah. I thouht it would be an interesting fight, but alas it was not to be.

I have to say from the small interactions I had with you I had fun and yes, I did spend probably 80% of my time rp'ing. Its so much more fun than being a pker all the time. I wish you luck in the lich quest. It would be nice to see another one, but alas this was the last char for me. Four years was more than enough of a break and I think another long break is in order. You did a great job.

Ghroth

Baendrb (Guest)Fri 26-Mar-04 06:10 PM

#25765, "I know what happened then"
In response to Reply #2

You probably saw me raising storm giant zombies and heading back to watch Hamsah in between raising each one, since there is quite a long timer and it doesn't make sense to stay out of the city with nothing specific to do.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #25744 Previous topic | Next topic