Subject: "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Kelrizza the Hand of Law, Vindicat..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #24417
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 06-Feb-04 02:36 AM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#24417, "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Kelrizza the Hand of Law, Vindicator"

Fri Feb 6 01:32:15 2004

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 16th of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Kelrizza perished, never to return.

Race:dark-elf
Class:invoker
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:634

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Kelrizza the Hand of Law, Vind..., Etarekoth (Guest), 08-Feb-04 01:10 AM, #24
Reply You and those shields were my blessing..., Optomkiptum (Guest), 07-Feb-04 02:49 PM, #21
Reply PITTER PATTER, Cathoirrrrrr (Guest), 06-Feb-04 08:47 PM, #16
Reply Great Job, Charade, 06-Feb-04 11:47 PM, #17
Reply See you next winter, Kelrizza (Guest), 06-Feb-04 09:32 AM, #2
Reply You will definately be missed, Dryzzel, 06-Feb-04 09:42 AM, #3
Reply We didn't fight together much, Kelrizza (Guest), 06-Feb-04 10:24 AM, #8
Reply RE: See you next winter, Odelius, 06-Feb-04 09:50 AM, #4
Reply RE: See you next winter, Kelrizza (Guest), 06-Feb-04 10:15 AM, #6
Reply RE: See you next winter, Enbuergo1 (Guest), 06-Feb-04 10:10 AM, #5
Reply I had fun fighting you, Kelrizza (Guest), 06-Feb-04 10:29 AM, #9
Reply NOOOOO, Flarkle (Guest), 06-Feb-04 10:19 AM, #7
Reply You were insane and I loved it., Kelrizza (Guest), 06-Feb-04 10:35 AM, #10
Reply *salute*, Mekantos, 06-Feb-04 11:16 AM, #11
Reply I knew it was coming form lack of showing up, but still..., Agarah (Guest), 06-Feb-04 11:27 AM, #12
Reply This invoker will miss you!, Leesah (Guest), 06-Feb-04 02:21 PM, #13
Reply RE: See you next winter, Kackrik (Guest), 06-Feb-04 03:37 PM, #14
Reply Fun character to watch., Valguarnera, 06-Feb-04 07:02 PM, #15
Reply RE: See you next winter, Velkurah, 07-Feb-04 10:23 AM, #18
Reply RE: See you next winter, Pa..rick (Guest), 07-Feb-04 01:31 PM, #19
Reply Nicely done..., Grurk (Guest), 07-Feb-04 01:45 PM, #20
Reply Kelrizza, Vessila (Guest), 07-Feb-04 05:47 PM, #22
Reply We will always have each other., Keiigrahv (Guest), 07-Feb-04 08:33 PM, #23
Reply RE: See you next winter, LoopieLopner (Guest), 09-Feb-04 08:22 PM, #25
Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Kelrizza the Hand of Law, Vind..., Felar Serpent (Guest), 06-Feb-04 03:50 AM, #1

Etarekoth (Guest)Sun 08-Feb-04 01:10 AM

#24459, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Kelrizza the Hand of Law, Vind..."
In response to Reply #0

Hrm..I liked our understanding, if you could call it that.
On a sidenote, the custom corpses make me stick out like
a sore thumb

Well done man.

Etarekoth.

Optomkiptum (Guest)Sat 07-Feb-04 02:49 PM

#24450, "You and those shields were my blessing..."
In response to Reply #0

You were just a cool provost when I got in and those shields you handed out let me get a solo kill, which is saying something
You increased the enjoyment I got from the game and looked pretty cool and smooth while doing it. Being skilled at this game definetly let you play your role out to an awsome point. Well done.

Thanks loads, good luck on that next character.

Optomkiptum, Justiciar

Cathoirrrrrr (Guest)Fri 06-Feb-04 08:47 PM

#24440, "PITTER PATTER"
In response to Reply #0

The fact that earthbind wands don't really work well anymore sapped my will to go on

CharadeFri 06-Feb-04 11:47 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
120 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#24442, "Great Job"
In response to Reply #16

I gotta agree with Kack, I said my peace in my goodbye but you deserve a little bit more. You were as deadly an opponant as they come and had one hell of a character. Sardinthal respected you greatly and I think you should definately put Kel on the Premium Battlefield. She really deserves to be there. Well done.

Kelrizza (Guest)Fri 06-Feb-04 09:32 AM

#24421, "See you next winter"
In response to Reply #0

I had a lot of fun with this character for a while. Then around the time I chose Vindicator, things began to get boring and my interest waned. I was starting to become one of those people with shiny toys who didn't log on often enough so I decided to just end it rather than drag it out. I wanted to age or con die (while playing normally), but oh well, it would have taken too long even though I was getting low on con.

Kelrizza was my first invoker. Some stupid Canadian convinced me to create a new character for some godawful reason so I picked something quite a bit different from my usual characters and was quite pleased with the results. Invokers are great and have the tools to handle any opponent. They're also great at fighting groups of opponents, which is one of my favorite pasttimes.

---------------------

Kelrizza was mostly emotionless and distant from others. Cold would be a good way to put it, but at the same time she wanted others to depend on her, respect her or fear her.

She was probably too nice in some respects. She did many favors for others, most of which were never repayed. Some of the time, she was a bit of a shield-bitch, tossing out shields to nearly anyone who asked.

She also tried to side with anyone who didn't attack her. She showed interest and was nearly recruited to join the Empire, Scion and the mercenaries of Talia. However, she was very loyal to the Spire and would not make such a drastic change without a huge amount of compensation. Speaking of loyalty, she was often deceptive with her allies in her earlier years, especially when Mekantos (as a mortal) was involved. He really brought out what corruption there was in Kelrizza. Once she was known as a force, she was more stable in her dealings with others.

---------------------

I'd like to thank and curse the immortals of this game for all their hard work. Next time I make a character, I'll probably try to immort.

I'd also like to thank the mortals who made the game fun. I'm not going to criticize anyone specifically, but I have to say there are certain mortals who make this game very boring due to cowardly play. But I guess each character is different and a coward is just as valid an option as someone who will jump into any situation.

There's really so much I can say... I had 634 hours on this character. That's more than 3 times the amount of time I'll spend on my average hero. But to keep things short, I'll end it here. There's too many players to list that I could comment on, so I won't list any. Let's just say that whatever my character said or however my character acted in game towards you does not reflect my feelings towards you outside of the game.

If you want me to say something specific about you, you'll have to respond to this post.

-- Jagaub

DryzzelFri 06-Feb-04 09:42 AM
Member since 04th Nov 2003
68 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#24422, "You will definately be missed"
In response to Reply #2

Countless times you gave me shields, and I'm not sure how I could have done some of the stuff I've done without them. Now, I'm not saying that to sound dependant on you. But when I would have your shields, I could go raid the fortress against three alone and turn up a corpse or two. Thanks for the help you gave the Empire. You were also a loyal friend I thought, and I think you should have come over to the empire. 634 hours is crazy, you definately had to have been close to age-death. Oh well. Good work with Kelrizza.

Dryzzel

Kelrizza (Guest)Fri 06-Feb-04 10:24 AM

#24427, "We didn't fight together much"
In response to Reply #3

But from what I saw you always did much better than I expected given the circumstances. Kelrizza respected you and enjoyed working with you when we had the opportunity. Good luck with your character.

About age death:

I crunched a few numbers and I don't think I was that close to age death. I also tried wearing and removing +age equipment many times to see if it would kill me, but it didn't seem to have that affect.

Humans turn old at 60 and die around 90-100. I believe on the higher end for mages.
Kelrizza turned old at 600, so I'm guessing a drow's years are 10* more than humans. She was close to 700 years old and would probably live to around 1000.

I think the hours worked out to close to 1.1 years/hour - yes, I took into account leadership age by only using numbers before she turned leader. That left Kelrizza with around 200-300 hours left, which I was not going to do once I wasn't interested in playing anymore.

OdeliusFri 06-Feb-04 09:50 AM
Member since 26th Dec 2003
110 posts
#24423, "RE: See you next winter"
In response to Reply #2

Right off the bat, I just want to say amazing job! I dont know how you felt about me in game half the time but I got that feeling that you tried to play along with my kindness to show that I wasnt just a tool for you all the time, and helping me out with Kteng's was nice too. I had you pegged as someone who would Immort if you stuck around with it long enough, or if you wanted to, I definately saw the potential in you as to what I thought it took to Immort. I guess there's not much more to say other than congratulations on a character extremely well played. Good luck with whatever you choose next and try to come back before Winter!

-Odie

You dont stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.

Kelrizza (Guest)Fri 06-Feb-04 10:15 AM

#24425, "RE: See you next winter"
In response to Reply #4

OOC, I liked you. IC, I found you more useful as an ally than an enemy. Kelrizza was in short supply of friendly healers throughout her life, so she wasn't going to toss you aside.

I thought about immorting often, but I continually wavered on the subject and so I never wrote a note to begin the process.

"See you next winter" is my version of quitting. I'd say I'm quitting cf again, but I know that I'll probably come back at some point. Generally, I start playing in the winter when that happens.

Enbuergo1 (Guest)Fri 06-Feb-04 10:10 AM

#24424, "RE: See you next winter"
In response to Reply #2

Fighting you was a blast...end of story. Most often got my ass kicked, but hey, it was worth it for the one time in ten you would run.

Take it easy.

Tcatama

Kelrizza (Guest)Fri 06-Feb-04 10:29 AM

#24428, "I had fun fighting you"
In response to Reply #5

You were one of a few people who would fight alone and for that reason I had respect for you. Whether I fled or not probably depending on how much time I felt like spending prepping. A felar warrior without spellbane is a tough matchup against an invoker, but that didn't faze you too much. Although now that I think about it, you did enjoy using stun. That was always annoying.

Kelrizza really disliked you as a character because you inducted her into the hero ranks with Belrhin and stun/neuro disrupt before neuro disrupt was changed.

As a player, I thought you did well.

Flarkle (Guest)Fri 06-Feb-04 10:19 AM

#24426, "NOOOOO"
In response to Reply #2

I knew you as both flarkle and flaerglum and I could never ever kill you. as flarkle that was one of my goals in life was to kill you. I think you alone acounted for almost a third of my pk deahs honestly. You were a beast and well come back soon, enjoy your time off.

Kelrizza (Guest)Fri 06-Feb-04 10:35 AM

#24429, "You were insane and I loved it."
In response to Reply #7

I tried to let you off the hook sometimes because I felt bad about how many times I killed you.

You were the epitome of courage.. or stupidity. It's sometimes hard to tell the difference between the two. That's not meant as an insult. What I'm trying to say is that there are some people who would fight you in the right circumstances, some people who would fight you in no circumstances, and then there's a very select group of people who will fight you under just about any circumstance.

Kelrizza often fell under the last group but perhaps not as much as Flarkle did. While she'd gladly see you dead and gone, she also had an enormous amount of respect for you.

Flaerglum was just annoying

MekantosFri 06-Feb-04 11:16 AM
Member since 06th Dec 2003
796 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#24431, "*salute*"
In response to Reply #2

I think Kelrizza was a kick-ass invoker, and a very realistic and
believable drow. As a mortal you were probably my greatest ally, which
is odd when you consider that my own cabal had a few invokers at the
time.

It is too bad I could never turn you to the darkest side like we
had discussed, because I think you would have had an excellent time...
assuming you could recover from the ass-whoop royale that Drunsthol
would have given you.

Lastly, I am glad I brought out the evil in you.

Looking forward to next winter,
Mekantos

Agarah (Guest)Fri 06-Feb-04 11:27 AM

#24432, "I knew it was coming form lack of showing up, but still..."
In response to Reply #2

Where to begin.....

Well first off amazing character. I mean simply put you were one deadly ####. and I was glad we were on the same side. It's going to be rough for a while without the Vindicator.

Lets see, Well I looked up to you in more then just your killing. I sought advice from you on many accounts, and I always took what you said very serious. You taught me several things, most of which I was very glad to learn. Generally I didn't like asking you for aid or anything cause of your rp and how I always felt you disliked aiding people, must have been that cold rp you said.

Why did I give you so many wands you ask? Well basically at the time I didn't need them to land my kills, and you had hero villagers to deal with. So it was just better you use them. I bet you thought I was nuts not keeping them.

I am going to assume you told the Imms that I was the only one able to take provost after you.. and for that I thank you but then I hate you to. Leader is great and all. but with out Improved invis like you had, I never get a momments peace. Next time I even consider a leadership it's on a hider or invoker.

Not sure what else there is, I am willing to bet you thought I was a newbie when I was first in the Spire. and well I still think of my self as a 3-4 year cf newbie, I suppose. SO yeah. I hope I never got you killed or anything. and I am glad you enjoyed the character, but Don't wait so long to come back. and Make it another tribunal. You were the hand of law.. beyond the title.

See you in the Fields.

Leesah (Guest)Fri 06-Feb-04 02:21 PM

#24433, "This invoker will miss you!"
In response to Reply #2

I liked you as your Invoker, I think you did a great job in how you handled things, and well done in many of the various encounters both on good terms and even on bad.

A shame I've never been able to talk to the Sultan, even in our talks about the matter, though I did try for a few hours each day for a month.

Good luck in the next char, getting bored of your char sucks.

Kackrik (Guest)Fri 06-Feb-04 03:37 PM

#24435, "RE: See you next winter"
In response to Reply #2

I already said as much as I could think on my death post, but I guess you deserve a little bit more. Kelrizza was the epitome if everything Kackrik hated. A mage, a DROW mage (if you read my role you would understand) and one in a position that not many could get. I always went out of my way to fight you, especially you.. and you certainly gave me enough chances. I know how many times you beat me exceeds past 10, but the times I won I relished. You played an excellent mage, an excellent Drow mage. I also remember ranking with you when our characters were 'young', which also helped with Kackrik's eventfull hatred of you. I knew you were an experienced player, but I tried my absolute best to best you when I could, even if it meant attacking you in town with 3 other Tribunals watching . Had fun though, come back and try a rager? Peace.

- Jaynus

ValguarneraFri 06-Feb-04 07:02 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
6904 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#24439, "Fun character to watch."
In response to Reply #2

I kept catching you in second-order observations. (You're talking to a Scion or a follower, etc.) Always entertaining, consistent personality, and a great presence in Tribunal at a time where they needed good mortals. Good luck next winter.

valguarnera@carrionfields.com

VelkurahSat 07-Feb-04 10:23 AM
Member since 29th Jan 2004
119 posts
#24446, "RE: See you next winter"
In response to Reply #2

You were quite fun to watch, and one hell of a Rager killer. I liked your attitude, you seemed like I envisoned a dark-elf should be. Once Oblain was gone, you had more criminals killed to your name then the whole rest of the cabal combined (by a fairly large margin). We interacted a fair amount, usually with me as the Executioner before I was publicly a Tribunal.

Well done, I hope we'll see you back soon.

-Velkurah

Pa..rick (Guest)Sat 07-Feb-04 01:31 PM

#24447, "RE: See you next winter"
In response to Reply #2

I must say fine job with Kelrizza, nice char.. even though she scared Parick half to death cause she was just so cold.. and the fact she seemed to hate his guts.. heh well she was repected and i must say good job again... hope you have fun with future chars

Grurk (Guest)Sat 07-Feb-04 01:45 PM

#24448, "Nicely done..."
In response to Reply #2

Well, Kelrizza was by far my favorite person to hang around with.

You made a good Vindicator.

Always nice to have a competent invoker on your side. Thanks for all
the gear runs.

Grurk

Vessila (Guest)Sat 07-Feb-04 05:47 PM

#24453, "Kelrizza"
In response to Reply #2

Hah, devoted friggin' Trib, chased me through the pyramid, I'm surprised I survived that. Anyhow, thanks for the chase, thanks to you, I learned quite a bit about the pyramid. Das Vedanya, or however you say that.

Keiigrahv (Guest)Sat 07-Feb-04 08:33 PM

#24454, "We will always have each other."
In response to Reply #2

Peace. Good luck with the next.

Did you hate me or find me slightly amusing, at least?

LoopieLopner (Guest)Mon 09-Feb-04 08:22 PM

#24488, "RE: See you next winter"
In response to Reply #2

You always were so much stronger and smarter than Lopner.
A good char, and I'll leave it at that, cause there's too
much to say, heh.

Felar Serpent (Guest)Fri 06-Feb-04 03:50 AM

#24419, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Kelrizza the Hand of Law, Vind..."
In response to Reply #0

My character isn't someone who is afraid to make himself enemies, so after that argument I came after you. Once. I made sure to stay the hell away from Kelrizza afterwards. You may have had Lialnst as a nice meatshield at the time, but the way in which you rendered me nearly harmless to you in less than three combat rounds made quite clear you were a player that was well out of my league. I can see why some people insisted that you were Urden.

Impressive Invoker.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #24417 Previous topic | Next topic