Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Lokain the Master of Guile" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #24290
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 01-Feb-04 08:16 PM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#24290, "(DELETED) [None] Lokain the Master of Guile"

Sun Feb 1 19:14:02 2004

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 24th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Lokain perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:thief
Level:36
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:103

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Lokain the Master of Guile, bally (Guest), 02-Feb-04 12:57 AM, #8
Reply Thats too bad, Gyldar (Guest), 01-Feb-04 11:25 PM, #5
Reply RE: Thats too bad, Lokain (Guest), 01-Feb-04 11:59 PM, #7
Reply Well I have had about enough, Lokain (Guest), 01-Feb-04 08:31 PM, #1
     Reply Hope you enjoyed it, Vynmylak, 01-Feb-04 09:33 PM, #2
     Reply Yeah, Lokain (Guest), 01-Feb-04 10:38 PM, #4
          Reply Yeah, Xaannix.. (Guest), 02-Feb-04 01:28 PM, #10
     Reply Bah!, Marballa (Guest), 01-Feb-04 10:21 PM, #3
     Reply RE: Bah!, Lokain (Guest), 01-Feb-04 11:57 PM, #6
     Reply RE: Well I have had about enough, Qirinor (Guest), 02-Feb-04 02:05 AM, #9
     Reply Why you asked me where flowers were, I'll never know..., Jinroh (Guest), 02-Feb-04 03:20 PM, #11
     Reply heh, Lokain (Guest), 02-Feb-04 05:00 PM, #12
          Reply RE: heh, Graeterok (Guest), 03-Feb-04 02:33 AM, #13
     Reply RE: Well I have had about enough, soucivi, 03-Feb-04 10:02 PM, #14

bally (Guest)Mon 02-Feb-04 12:57 AM

#24301, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Lokain the Master of Guile"
In response to Reply #0

I had fun leveling and running around with your character
the other night. Quite a refreshing groupmate compared to
most of the half OOC characters. Good RP. Wish you stuck
with it a bit longer.

Gyldar (Guest)Sun 01-Feb-04 11:25 PM

#24298, "Thats too bad"
In response to Reply #0

It was always nice to have another hidden one to tell me where everyone was and usually knocked out. I had a wonderful time traveling with you and seducing pretty much everyone and anyone. Good luck with your next characters. Binder thieves have just become one of my favorites.

Lokain (Guest)Sun 01-Feb-04 11:59 PM

#24300, "RE: Thats too bad"
In response to Reply #5

>Good luck with your next characters. Binder thieves
>have just become one of my favorites.

This is my second attempt with a binder and I love them. Total feast or famine as far as bindings go. The upsides are equal to the down. Still kinda pissed at you for ditching me while ranking to hit greener pastures. Cant say I blame you, but ranking was a chore being uncaballed and hated by everyone.

Lokain (Guest)Sun 01-Feb-04 08:31 PM

#24291, "Well I have had about enough"
In response to Reply #0

I got stuck at a certain rank for a long time. I would try and rank and then I would die a mob death. Furthermore, I had attacked/killed the majority of my pk range and only had a small group of people that I could count on to rank with me...and then one of them turned on me which I kind of understand but I didnt want to wait around for the next "generation" of characters to come around to rank with with. I thought I had a great role, had a nice spot of immteraction not too long ago but the constant dying to mobs, characters banging me who I had never seen before, and my inability to rank kinda took its toll. Yesterday I was ranking with people many ranks lower than me because it was the only thing available for days, I was getting about 100exp per kill as I was digging out of a 15k hole and at about 2k to go..I mob died again.

The other extremely frustrating thing was having lowbies randomy unbinding my ties. Goodies unbinding duergars, etc. And I even had random lowbies talking #### to me. It got to me because I knew it was ooc for something that I did to another character because they knew things that they could not have POSSIBLY known at their rank. Any change to who can unbind who would be a great help. Maybe make it pk range or higher. Because level 10 characters untying binds made me feel like an ice sculpter watching little kids tear through my masterpieces with blowtorches.

A few goodbyes.

Ecthael: We had a few battles..and no I did not grab another thief and bang you..I did not know that was going to happen.

Veilor: ARGH!

Qirinor/Jenica: I took my wrath out on you because of Soucivi. Tossing me out of the inn regularly for "stealing" even though I enver once stole anything from anyone who was not currently my "lover"

Gyldar: good luck. think about doing what we last spoke about.

Not much to say about anyone else.

Oh and that IMM who gave me that dream..that was really cool. Say hi if you are inclined.

Going to post a boatload of logs that I think are pretty damn cool. Later on.

VynmylakSun 01-Feb-04 09:33 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
52 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#24292, "Hope you enjoyed it"
In response to Reply #1

Definitely a character who's actions made me interested in what was going on behind the scenes. Very interesting role, IMO, and figured the dream might be fun for you. Sorry you didn't stick it out. Was hoping to see more.

-- Vyn

Lokain (Guest)Sun 01-Feb-04 10:38 PM

#24296, "Yeah"
In response to Reply #2

I just got so frustrated with digging out of my 15k hole and dying with 3k or less to go three straight times. And my last death, going after a pair, near the inn and then having the inn pour out and destroy me...well that left a really sour taste in my mouth. People sit in that god damn inn for hours straight and then coming rushing out if they have a chance to get an easy kill. I like the inn..but the overall mentality of the people who usually camp there makes me insane.

Xaannix.. (Guest)Mon 02-Feb-04 01:28 PM

#24307, "Yeah"
In response to Reply #4

i agree with you about the inn. The whole inn thing seems like a nightmare to me, i would go nuts if i did that.

Marballa (Guest)Sun 01-Feb-04 10:21 PM

#24293, "Bah!"
In response to Reply #1

I was going to rank with you. I kind feel bad now since I was sort of avoiding you for a while (your rp scared me, but in a good way) but finally I caved because I thought it would be just too damn interesting, and I had every intention of doing it. Sorry you deleted, defintely was interested in whatever interactions our characters would have had.

Well, awesome character at any rate.

Marballa

Lokain (Guest)Sun 01-Feb-04 11:57 PM

#24299, "RE: Bah!"
In response to Reply #3

>I was going to rank with you. I kind feel bad now since I
>was sort of avoiding you for a while (your rp scared me, but
>in a good way)

I was trying to make my rp twisted and evil without being the cliche evil guy dry washing his hands and cackling. I was hoping my actions, speak, and what drove me was evil enough.

Sorry about knocking you out, I couldnt trust you to not interfere.

heh

Qirinor (Guest)Mon 02-Feb-04 02:05 AM

#24302, "RE: Well I have had about enough"
In response to Reply #1

Good RP, man. Crazy, but good. Sorry about being so vulgar at the mansion. It was just one of those days. You definitely made for some pretty interesting times. Good luck on your next... =:¬Þ

Jinroh (Guest)Mon 02-Feb-04 03:20 PM

#24310, "Why you asked me where flowers were, I'll never know..."
In response to Reply #1

and why I told you I will also never know. Never knew you were so in to bondage. Good luck with next character.

Lokain (Guest)Mon 02-Feb-04 05:00 PM

#24313, "heh"
In response to Reply #11

I asked you because I thought of you as a "great lover" (read: good fighter) and I thought you might know of roses other than the ones in emerald. I guess the black ones were the most fitting anyways.

Graeterok (Guest)Tue 03-Feb-04 02:33 AM

#24327, "RE: heh"
In response to Reply #12

Couldn't stand the combination of you and Gyldar with a passion. I think he kept stealing from me and I didn't like your tying ability. All in good fun, though. As Graeterok, I stopped you from messing with one potential groupmate, but it cost me death. Was going to beat the stuffing out of you if I ever saw you outside the inn or outside town. Ah well. You were very creepy. Thought I would have had the last laugh if anyone collected the 10 gold yelling bounty I put on you that one fight. Good character. You frightened me.

souciviTue 03-Feb-04 10:02 PM
Member since 03rd Feb 2004
16 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#24346, "RE: Well I have had about enough"
In response to Reply #1

I really enjoyed your role. I remember seeing you when I was much younger and you played the Don Juan...but I was too young to be of use or impressed. It seems you were really consistant in your playing and it was a challenge to keep track of you. I was really looking forward to the plot 'to get me'. That would have been fun.

Good luck on whatever you do.

Soucivi Daneloth
soucivi@carrionfields.com

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #24290 Previous topic | Next topic