Subject: "(DELETED) [SCION] Daranor the High Wizard of the Arcane..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #24253
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 31-Jan-04 08:44 AM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#24253, "(DELETED) [SCION] Daranor the High Wizard of the Arcane, Disciple of Zurcon"

Sat Jan 31 07:43:26 2004

At 2 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 28th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Daranor perished, never to return.

Race:dark-elf
Class:transmuter
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:170

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Daranor the High Wizard of the Ar..., Felar Serpent (Guest), 03-Feb-04 12:30 PM, #7
Reply You remind me Khalizad :P, Keem (Guest), 03-Feb-04 11:52 AM, #6
Reply Gwarr!, Sadreth (Guest), 03-Feb-04 12:45 AM, #5
Reply RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Daranor the High Wizard of the Ar..., Jaalek (Guest), 02-Feb-04 02:47 PM, #3
Reply Hrm.., Etarekoth (Guest), 31-Jan-04 06:58 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Hrm.., daranor (Guest), 01-Feb-04 03:19 PM, #2
          Reply One less enemy... err friend.. no wait..., Gyronalis (Guest), 02-Feb-04 09:58 PM, #4

Felar Serpent (Guest)Tue 03-Feb-04 12:30 PM

#24335, "RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Daranor the High Wizard of the Ar..."
In response to Reply #0

This is quite the dissapointment.

Keem (Guest)Tue 03-Feb-04 11:52 AM

#24334, "You remind me Khalizad :P"
In response to Reply #0

And I have a couple of questions to you. Have you e-mail?
BTW, each failed attempt there costs some health (permanently) - funny I realised that too late! Anwyays, I would like to speak with you now, when we both are dead.

Sadreth (Guest)Tue 03-Feb-04 12:45 AM

#24326, "Gwarr!"
In response to Reply #0

Been wanting to meet you again IC. Why did you leave? Was hoping to explore with you, we were learning stuff together! Really fun. Best to your next then. I feel your deletion was such a waste! Email me for chats liquidfuel@mailworks.org

Jaalek (Guest)Mon 02-Feb-04 02:47 PM

#24309, "RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Daranor the High Wizard of the Ar..."
In response to Reply #0

Fought you a few times. It sucks being an Tran versus a Rager so I understood why you would just keep fleeing and using the nightwalker on me (man that pissed me off). Thought they had a timer but guess not. Didnt interact other than that.

Etarekoth (Guest)Sat 31-Jan-04 06:58 PM

#24268, "Hrm.."
In response to Reply #0

Um...I heard about this and all I can say is.. what the ####
happened that made you delete?! From what I saw this was a great
char and you were badass running up to groups in shadar /
organia. So to hear about your deletion (in a rather unpleasant
way!) and to see it here is a big dissapointment man.

Eta.

daranor (Guest)Sun 01-Feb-04 03:19 PM

#24284, "RE: Hrm.."
In response to Reply #1

my response.
This char was a badass, I could have done more with him too, ie, bigger army, etc. But I got tired of seeing people log in together, or if I fight one (zentilsh) send him packing, he calls on gradaelus, who comes on not a moment after, and gets right to his side. I tire of seeing pelthaas/voronil waking only a few minutes apart, and rarely being on the same time the other isnt. I tired of a few others as well. That, I cannot deal with as an arcane. Others, yes, an arcane no.

My last login. I went to the maran, was two paladins, zentilsh and Nhiala I think? killed the outer guardian, nhiala only showed. Fought the inner guardian and nhiala, killed nhiala, killed the inner guardian, zentilsh finally showed up at the end. Protections wore off and half dead, I left with the orb.
Allright, he summons and leaves my pets within whitecloaks. Cool, I go get them. start hunting the two paladins. Zentilsh decided to be alone, I fought him, sent him running with more ease than I had originally thought. He used a teleport potion, got away. Summoned my pets away and kills them. No biggie, I got more.
Right after zentilsh fled, just a few seconds, grad logs on, and goes right to his side.
That was the last time I was seeing that. So I said #### it, and suicided to them, delete. Made this char.
Will it make a difference? Yes. In power, nothing can rape groups quite like this one in my hands.. I am going to perma kill them, (certain individuals, others I will not do this of) and much more. I am going to enjoy myself doing this too.
that, is basically it.
Enjoyed everything from induction and on, save for constantly seeing these things and pissing me off.
Seeing these things as Khalizad made me leave for a bit, seeing these things as others, I would just leave a small time, come back cooled off, etc. This I have now is my char to say #### you with.
etc et all. Anyway, take care.

Gyronalis (Guest)Mon 02-Feb-04 09:58 PM

#24321, "One less enemy... err friend.. no wait..."
In response to Reply #2

hehe.. never quite knew what you were... both at the same time I guess.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #24253 Previous topic | Next topic