Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Makasoy the Master of Mithril" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #23962
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 26-Jan-04 09:49 PM
Member since 30th Sep 2024
17192 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#23962, "(DELETED) [None] Makasoy the Master of Mithril"

Wed Jan 21 12:24:33 2004

At 3 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 7th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Makasoy perished, never to return.

Race:cloud
Class:warrior
Level:45
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:154

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Guys, I hate to be cutting but:, Elte (Guest), 26-Jan-04 01:55 PM, #22
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Makasoy the Master of Mithril, Dindon, 21-Jan-04 08:28 PM, #4
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Makasoy the Master of Mithril, Azkerria, 21-Jan-04 03:00 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Makasoy the Master of Mithril, Makasoy (Guest), 21-Jan-04 03:59 PM, #2
          Reply Shoulda asked you where that spear came from before ya ..., Lerrik (Guest), 21-Jan-04 04:43 PM, #3
          Reply Yeah and you forget about Melchi eh? No probs. I won't ..., Beer, 21-Jan-04 09:15 PM, #5
          Reply Forgot about me too, punk..., ConjurerDude (Guest), 21-Jan-04 10:10 PM, #6
          Reply RE: Forgot about me too, punk..., Makasoy (Guest), 21-Jan-04 10:56 PM, #9
          Reply RE: Yeah and you forget about Melchi eh? No probs. I wo..., Makasoy (Guest), 21-Jan-04 10:54 PM, #8
          Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Makasoy the Master of Mithril, Soucivi (Guest), 21-Jan-04 10:31 PM, #7
          Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Makasoy the Master of Mithril, Makasoy (Guest), 21-Jan-04 10:59 PM, #10
          Reply I still think it's a mistake for you to have deleted., Kardok (Guest), 22-Jan-04 05:59 AM, #11
          Reply Gonna miss Makasoy, I guess, Lopner, 22-Jan-04 10:46 AM, #12
          Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Makasoy the Master of Mithril, Njaal (Guest), 22-Jan-04 07:41 PM, #13
          Reply What were your legacies?, Dugruain, 25-Jan-04 02:02 AM, #14
          Reply Question, Vexoffesz (Guest), 25-Jan-04 04:49 PM, #15
          Reply Or perhaps the Imm that rewarded him would be willing t..., Vex (Guest), 25-Jan-04 04:50 PM, #16
               Reply The one who noticed the bug might..., Zulghinlour, 25-Jan-04 09:56 PM, #17
                    Reply What was the bug, if you don't mind? nt, The Forsaken (Guest), 25-Jan-04 11:59 PM, #18
                         Reply The reason I ask..., TF (Guest), 26-Jan-04 12:01 AM, #19
                         Reply RE: What was the bug, if you don't mind? nt, Vex (Guest), 26-Jan-04 12:55 AM, #20
          Reply Pathetic cheater, oh well. Good to see you go - Ikemasu..., Nightgauntish (Guest), 26-Jan-04 01:47 PM, #21
               Reply Some Answers......, Makasoy (Guest), 26-Jan-04 01:55 PM, #25
                    Reply RE: Some Answers......, Zulghinlour, 26-Jan-04 02:18 PM, #23
                         Reply I thought cheaters don't get battlefield posts., nt (Guest), 26-Jan-04 08:05 PM, #24

Elte (Guest)Mon 26-Jan-04 01:55 PM

#24155, "Guys, I hate to be cutting but:"
In response to Reply #0

The reason Makasoy was strong, and "would fight anyone anytime"
and "beat the warmaster by himself"
was because he was a cheater. Makasoy had every single legacy, and
got them by exploiting a bug.

The validity of his "weak villagers" comment, true as I think it is, is completely utterly ridiculous because he had -every single legacy.

Ugh.

DindonWed 21-Jan-04 08:28 PM
Member since 01st Dec 2003
45 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#23977, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Makasoy the Master of Mithril"
In response to Reply #0

I was afraid this would happen when Silmareen vanished. Nonetheless I had a blast with you. I loved how as long as you had a couple maces you were ready to fight anyone. That's rare. I remember one time I asked you what you were up to and you said you were drumming people out on eastern and you were naked too. I tried not to laugh ic but it was hard. Anyway, I hope our future characters get to interact.

AzkerriaWed 21-Jan-04 03:00 PM
Member since 10th Jan 2004
18 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#23963, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Makasoy the Master of Mithril"
In response to Reply #0

Makasoy, not you too! People are dropping like flies! It must be lonely in the inn, there's not anyone around anymore. Who's going to keep Soucivi company? Man, I should reincarnate and keep her company. Who else will drink her tea? We had good times, though, with that crystal that hypnotized you, and all that. Ah, I don't think I'll ever forget those relations you had with my ranger's staff. Rest Well, Dear Makasoy.

Makasoy (Guest)Wed 21-Jan-04 03:59 PM

#23967, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Makasoy the Master of Mithril"
In response to Reply #1

Well theres a few people I would like to thank.

People of the Inn.
You guys were super fun I loved all the free Drinks and all the people
that had strange peersonialities, Although the only thing i hated doing was getting ingaged with Kotess that hurt that she deleted.

Empire
You guys were usally strong as hell never knew why, But the only one's worth a damn were Kardok and Njaal those two were fun.
Sorry Kardok that I didn't stay like you wanted but I had to go.

Village
You guys were pretty weak never fought the command But i beat alot of you up, good friends though and drinking partners.

Thank you too.
Soucivi, Azkerria, Kotess, Decenate, Tharelisan, Altiniel, Dalisha, Lerrik, Silmareen, Loudivous, Sastine, Qirinor, Njaal, Kardok, and Kuwanee, Also Leesah.

This character was fun you guys kick ass i'll be remaking myself and coming back to show you what I can really do.

Lerrik (Guest)Wed 21-Jan-04 04:43 PM

#23970, "Shoulda asked you where that spear came from before ya ..."
In response to Reply #2

oh well I'll find it I'm good at poking my nose into places.
What fun times. Seems zmud crapped out on logs so that fight last night that i thought i had part of well nope none of it.

BeerWed 21-Jan-04 09:15 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
322 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#23981, "Yeah and you forget about Melchi eh? No probs. I won't ..."
In response to Reply #2

when I'll be gone...

ConjurerDude (Guest)Wed 21-Jan-04 10:10 PM

#23985, "Forgot about me too, punk..."
In response to Reply #5

Oh well...

Makasoy (Guest)Wed 21-Jan-04 10:56 PM

#23991, "RE: Forgot about me too, punk..."
In response to Reply #6

Once again sorry Gyronalis I hadn't seen ye in a day or two before I left kinda forgot but aye you helped me alot with equipment and learning...
Really regret losing makasoy but it was for the best.
I'll be watching you...

Makasoy (Guest)Wed 21-Jan-04 10:54 PM

#23988, "RE: Yeah and you forget about Melchi eh? No probs. I wo..."
In response to Reply #5

Sorry I did forget about Tribunal.
Melchisedec. ye were one of Makasoy's best friends He would have done anything for melch
We learned toghther killed criminals toghther Just had fun and he was always looking out for me.

Thanks for all the Fun Melchisedec I hope we interact again someday

Soucivi (Guest)Wed 21-Jan-04 10:31 PM

#23986, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Makasoy the Master of Mithril"
In response to Reply #2

Well, it is getting a bit empty at the Inn. Roleplay is not everyone's forte, but you mixed that well with you beatings. It was quite a pleasure to have you around. I do wish you would have waited, there was a job at the Inn waiting for you. Best of luck Mak.

Makasoy (Guest)Wed 21-Jan-04 10:59 PM

#23992, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Makasoy the Master of Mithril"
In response to Reply #7

Thank you Soucivi I know I had a job waiting at the Inn but i saw everyone dieing because of bordem from just sitting there So finally I just said I'm going to go out and do something where everyone will remember me and that for killing all those imperials it was a blast hanging around with you, Makasoy was starting to get used to you..

Kardok (Guest)Thu 22-Jan-04 05:59 AM

#24014, "I still think it's a mistake for you to have deleted."
In response to Reply #2

You were obviously having fun with him and that's all that matters. All too often people get too geared up in protecting that pretty set and won't fight (I'm sure I'm no exception sometimes). You were the exception to this rule. You would fight anyone anytime. I think you deleted because you were getting killed so much, but I was no stronger than you are when I was rank fourty five. I couldn't believe you took out the War Master by yourself. That made me nervous to fight you, but I had to fight. I ended up using all my prep potions for that fight, because I was nervous, but that's why I beat you so handily. Anyway, take care and good luck with the next.
Kardok

LopnerThu 22-Jan-04 10:46 AM
Member since 14th Dec 2003
24 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#24020, "Gonna miss Makasoy, I guess"
In response to Reply #2

I knew you for a while when you were younger as Lopner,
you were always in the warriors guild in Galadon, I also
knew you as a bird with a spear who liked cider and a
tortoise, try to guess who they were.
I guess none of the three were really good friends of
Makasoy, but you knew all three, and you made my spars
look weak when you'd fight someone after me in the
brawling room.

Njaal (Guest)Thu 22-Jan-04 07:41 PM

#24065, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Makasoy the Master of Mithril"
In response to Reply #2

i tried to give you a way out from all the dying by the offer i gave you, it never worked out though. You were brave, almost reckless...coming at me time after time even if you knew how it would end.

Well done and good luck with your next.

DugruainSun 25-Jan-04 02:02 AM
71 posts
#24135, "What were your legacies?"
In response to Reply #2

Oh, and well played.

Vexoffesz (Guest)Sun 25-Jan-04 04:49 PM

#24139, "Question"
In response to Reply #2

Well, I guess I would fall under the weak Villagers comment though I don't remember fighting you (I try not to fight uncaballed warriors unless they start it themselves). I did hear a rumour that you had several extra legacies, and I was wondering if you would be willing to explain how you got them? Not because I don't believe you didn't deserve them (I didn't interact with your character enough to make such a judgement) but because I think if others knew what sort of things you were doing to deserve such rewards it could greatly improve the rp level on the mud. Unless, of course, you were like me and suddenly ended up with 7 extra legacies as a bug and didn't pray about it.

=Vex

Vex (Guest)Sun 25-Jan-04 04:50 PM

#24140, "Or perhaps the Imm that rewarded him would be willing t..."
In response to Reply #15

nt

ZulghinlourSun 25-Jan-04 09:56 PM
9792 posts
#24142, "The one who noticed the bug might..."
In response to Reply #16

He had them all...thanks to a bug that he abused. If I'd noticed it earlier, I would have denied him.

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

The Forsaken (Guest)Sun 25-Jan-04 11:59 PM

#24143, "What was the bug, if you don't mind? nt"
In response to Reply #17

nt

TF (Guest)Mon 26-Jan-04 12:01 AM

#24144, "The reason I ask..."
In response to Reply #18

I made a bug board post on what I thought might be a bug regarding legacies, but never saw it come up.

Vex (Guest)Mon 26-Jan-04 12:55 AM

#24147, "RE: What was the bug, if you don't mind? nt"
In response to Reply #18

I didn't involve any sneakiness or anything like that, I just suddenly had 7 unchosen legacies: Makasoy must have had something similar. Of course, Villagers that died to him are still weak.

Nightgauntish (Guest)Mon 26-Jan-04 01:47 PM

#24154, "Pathetic cheater, oh well. Good to see you go - Ikemasu..."
In response to Reply #2

Makasoy (Guest)Mon 26-Jan-04 09:49 PM

#24156, "Some Answers......"
In response to Reply #21

I did have all the legacies thats why I deleted
I had them for about 1 week dont know how i got them
I actually had 740 Legacy points for some reason.
If I wouldn't have had them I wouldn't have deleted the character
But of course I didn't care that they were there It was fun for the week I had them.
Not a cheater, And I belive my actions showed that.

ZulghinlourMon 26-Jan-04 02:18 PM
9792 posts
#24157, "RE: Some Answers......"
In response to Reply #25

>I actually had 740 Legacy points for some reason.

And you used them to get all the legacies

>Not a cheater, And I belive my actions showed that.

Actually...your actions show that you are a cheater. You did not earn those legacies. A bug gave you 740 points, and you used them instead of praying about it. You took advantage of a bug in the game, that by definition is a cheater. As I said, had I noticed earlier I would have denied you. Period.

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

nt (Guest)Mon 26-Jan-04 08:05 PM

#24160, "I thought cheaters don't get battlefield posts."
In response to Reply #23

nt

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #23962 Previous topic | Next topic