Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Silmareen the Captain" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #23915
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 20-Jan-04 11:32 PM
Member since 30th Sep 2024
17192 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#23915, "(DELETED) [None] Silmareen the Captain"

Tue Jan 20 22:29:09 2004

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 28th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Silmareen perished, never to return.

Race:felar
Class:warrior
Level:47
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:118

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Silmareen the Captain, Dindon, 21-Jan-04 12:16 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Silmareen the Captain, Qirinor (Guest), 21-Jan-04 02:03 AM, #2
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Silmareen the Captain, Mia (Guest), 21-Jan-04 05:12 AM, #3
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Silmareen the Captain, Dindon, 21-Jan-04 08:24 PM, #7
     Reply when i heard ic here is what i did., Lerrik (Guest), 21-Jan-04 05:32 AM, #4
     Reply RE: when i heard ic here is what i did., Dindon, 21-Jan-04 08:19 PM, #6
     Reply sigh, crerigord (Guest), 21-Jan-04 08:07 AM, #5
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Silmareen the Captain, Njaal (Guest), 22-Jan-04 07:49 PM, #8
          Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Silmareen the Captain, Dindon, 23-Jan-04 02:29 AM, #9

DindonWed 21-Jan-04 12:16 AM
Member since 01st Dec 2003
45 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#23917, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Silmareen the Captain"
In response to Reply #0

Silmareen was my first character near hero, as most who knew him well probably sensed. Haven't been playing CF long but I learned a lot with him. I finished him off in true Silmareen form by attacking the palace naked and alone. The immortals really do have something special here.
Reason I deleted was because I was in over my head. I was just a boy among men. It was getting ridiculous.
I got myself into so much trouble it's not even funny, but I enjoyed every second of it. Even when I was getting ransacked every 10 minutes by empirials. After a while I didn't even regear. Above all Silmareen was about having fun, doing anything but sitting around in his guild. I only lasted 118 hours but I did lots it seemed. Anyway, a few people I have to thank.

Miaree : Thanks for everything, you were Sil's best friend and if I had the heart to keep going he would've tried to hook up with you I bet. Interacting with you was a pleasure. I can't tell you how much fun I had hanging out with you at the mansion. You put up with my newbieness somehow and you taught me so much. Unnecessary to say how great you are as everyone knows it.

Makasoy, Lerrik, Korgram and all of Sil's boys who helped out: That night we took the empirials by storm was hilarious. I think that embodied what this game is about IMHO.

Empire: Njaal : There was no way I was ever gonna kill you but I kept trying just to see if I would ever get close...I never did. I could tell you were starting to get annoyed with me after a while. That's what I wanted. Same goes for Caoimhellin and Orbelias. Silmareen had a thing for Njaal though, not sure why really. I would just laugh when everytime I stepped on eastern I saw "Njaal has summoned you!" You taught me a lot by killing me whenever you could.

Battle : I didn't mean to mess with you but I had to defend my girl. Anyway, I was starting to get frustrated at the end. My fault. You guys seem to know what you're doing unlike what others are saying.

Anyone have anything to say post and i'll reply. This is a long goodbye for a little character I know.

Qirinor (Guest)Wed 21-Jan-04 02:03 AM

#23918, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Silmareen the Captain"
In response to Reply #1

Man, is everyone going now? Too bad I didn't get to know you better. You were fun to be with. Thanks for all the help. Rest well.

-Double Q.

Mia (Guest)Wed 21-Jan-04 05:12 AM

#23924, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Silmareen the Captain"
In response to Reply #1

So now you go and delete on me? Jerk! Jokes aside,
I had a good deal of fun with Silmareen, you were
energetic and hard to keep down. Of course it was
a bit painful to just watch by as you went and got
yourself beaten up, but if I was looking for a real
fight this time, I would've rolled something but a
Herald shifter.

You never seemed too newbish to me either, keep at
it and you'll soon be the one who's handing out the
beatdowns! Hint: assassins are great for practice.

Hope you'll have fun with the next one too.

DindonWed 21-Jan-04 08:24 PM
45 posts
#23976, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Silmareen the Captain"
In response to Reply #3

I knew you were getting frustrated with my heroics/suicide at the end but I couldn't help myself I guess. Sil was controlling me more than I him I think. When I meet characters like you it shows me what this game is about. While you're still around you can be sure that any character of mine will be popping by the inn a bit more than usual. Oh, and I knew that your character wasn't gonna charge in with me against five imperials so no need to explain yourself.

Lerrik (Guest)Wed 21-Jan-04 05:32 AM

#23925, "when i heard ic here is what i did."
In response to Reply #1

went to blackclaw to the temple.
Lerrik kneels in prayer for the soul of Silmareen, a valiant warrior.

was much fun shoulda kept on. who needs all that con anyway?
take care bet you do alot better with your next, but you were learning pretty fast. not bad there.

DindonWed 21-Jan-04 08:19 PM
45 posts
#23975, "RE: when i heard ic here is what i did."
In response to Reply #4

That made me happy to see that. Keep it up if you can, even without Mak and Sil around. I'll try to get one up there to help out as soon as time permits. Thanks again for the fun.

crerigord (Guest)Wed 21-Jan-04 08:07 AM

#23932, "sigh"
In response to Reply #1

well we had fun on the pre 30 ranks... Knew you where new to the game... but hey... I have to say you did impress from time to time...

Luck with the next one.

Njaal (Guest)Thu 22-Jan-04 07:49 PM

#24068, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Silmareen the Captain"
In response to Reply #1

You were very much like Makasoy. Relentless and had a big heart. It was almost a shame that your heart ended up next to your corpse on eastern road time after time.
I am sure you learned much. Every class has its tricks and the longer you stick around with your char the more you learn.
Just a few pointers to you...
1. Keep two teleportation potions at hand.
2. Do not underestimate simpel skills like dirtkicking and disarm.
3. Learn to be patient enough to choose the location for your fights.

I wish you good luck with your next.

DindonFri 23-Jan-04 02:29 AM
45 posts
#24078, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Silmareen the Captain"
In response to Reply #8

Thanks for the tips i'll certainly keep them in mind.
And don't think you're off the hook of having to beat down uncaballed warriors just yet. I'll get one up there before you know it. Don't get too comfortable.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #23915 Previous topic | Next topic