Subject: "(CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Baielko the Weaponsmaster" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #23502
Show all folders | View messages in linear mode

Death_AngelFri 09-Jan-04 08:04 PM
Member since 27th Sep 2024
17186 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#23502, "(CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Baielko the Weaponsmaster"

Fri Jan 9 19:02:00 2004

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 31st of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Baielko perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:318
PK Ratio:60% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Baielko the Weaponsmaster, Kopiteous (Guest), 13-Jan-04 12:59 AM, #14
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Baielko the Weaponsmaster, Baielko (Guest), 10-Jan-04 01:44 PM, #2
Reply Well only one of the infamous gang squad left now., Aiekooso, 10-Jan-04 02:06 PM, #4
Reply RE: Well only one of the infamous gang squad left now., Baielko (Guest), 10-Jan-04 02:49 PM, #5
     Reply RE: Well only one of the infamous gang squad left now., Aiekooso, 10-Jan-04 03:03 PM, #6
          Reply RE: Well only one of the infamous gang squad left now., Graatchman (Guest), 10-Jan-04 04:01 PM, #10
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Baielko the Weaponsmaster, Tykrul (Guest), 10-Jan-04 03:10 PM, #7
Reply You were one of my main groupmates for a while., Spontitus (Guest), 10-Jan-04 03:10 PM, #8
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Baielko the Weaponsmaster, Sardinthal (Guest), 10-Jan-04 03:40 PM, #9
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Baielko the Weaponsmaster, Kackrik (Guest), 10-Jan-04 05:16 PM, #11
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Baielko the Weaponsmaster, Kalageadon, 11-Jan-04 04:10 PM, #12
Reply We had one really good fight, the rest were ok., Dryzzel, 11-Jan-04 07:47 PM, #13
Reply I felt bad about that last death, Kardok (Guest), 10-Jan-04 07:33 AM, #1
     Reply RE: I felt bad about that last death, Baielko (Guest), 10-Jan-04 01:46 PM, #3

Kopiteous (Guest)Tue 13-Jan-04 12:59 AM

#23611, "RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Baielko the Weaponsmaster"
In response to Reply #0

Of all the hero ragers, I think you were my favorite. You basically got me into Battle with your strong recommendation, which tipped the scales when the ones who induct didn't believe I'd done #### to be allowed entrance. Always taking time to help the younger ones rank, too. Great character and good luck on your next.

Baielko (Guest)Sat 10-Jan-04 01:44 PM

#23514, "RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Baielko the Weaponsmaster"
In response to Reply #0

Well, that was fun.

I usually play giants, so having an warrior who could actually tank was enjoyable. a 60% ratio with a con death, I'm happy about that one, I fought assloads of people, the purpose of the char. I got absolutly zero interaction from the immortals, save me praying about a bug here and there. I got passed up on every single elder position, just goes to show you actually do need a role. I got mad bored and mob died a good amount trying to see what the toughest mob I could solo was, I think it would have to be Ihnzurtia in first, Lunn in second, and the Ghast in third. The whole rites thing really pissed me off. Being as I was gearing up for them for awhile, then died a few days before in that tribunal deal, losing my +18 hp suit, I was pissed.

Ragers:

I've seen you come and go, and its been fun with the rare few exception.

Kackrick; you would piss me off so bad in the begining, but you grew on me. Just wish I could have beat you in a duel once, but you must of had atleast twice the hps of me. And it ment alot when you came to try to save me that time in the shire, I thought for sure we were both ####ed.

Hal; Man, you shoot yourself in the foot alot. That whole ooc thing really turned me off. Then you loot some #### from my kill, I ask for it, you want to trade me for it, then you log out, then trade it for some #### later on, That REALLY ####ing pissed me off. But, I guess those few times I sac'ed conquest rather than giving it to you made me feel better.

Zylundak; You were real cool, and badass to boot. Just wish you would have not let your low con control how you play as much. Also wished you would have stepped down when your play time died down to almost nothing.

Tykrul; Man, we used to beat some ass together, then you disappeared for weeks, then showed up for the rights, then deleted, ####ing weak.

Juktar; missed you when you died dude, you were kickass.

Zhel; You fustrated me at times, but you do whoop some ass. glad to see your wrenching command of the village from sabiene

Sabiene; When we were basically without a commander for so long, you did most of the inducting/policy setting, which is fine, but your passive/peaceful nature was projected onto the village which I found hard to swallow at times. Otherwise, I enjoyed on few-and-far-between chats.

Shar; didn't hang with you too much, but liked you. I think I was the only one who could ever understand what the hell it is you were saying.

Fleaglum; You were cool, until you heroed. IT would really piss me off how you would brag about dueling everyone and never lossing. But, I guess you didn't lose, even if it was really freaking cheap.

Enemies;

Not a whole lot really, I picked alot of fights, got yelled at by various elders and whatnot, but ####, I was bored, what are you going to do.

Kelrizza; Man, I think I came close to killing you that one time... Other than that you owned me. God damn pillars+barrier.

Rest of the tribunals get 0 respect from me, Summoning me to the hidden room was cute however. I also find it really funny that Oblain said he has over 90 kills, and only posts one log thats not a total ganging, to each his own.

Vanar; we had some good fights, and your coments always made me smirk

The last scion chancellor conjur human ugly bitch whose name escapes me; We had some damn good fights, I recall the time you gaunted me to that tower in hamash and I was locked in. I managed to beat you back like 4 or 5 times before I finally died, that was some fun ####.

I think the war with empire will severly hurt the village unless they get some form of aliances working. Any comments are appreciated, peace

Abthalok

AiekoosoSat 10-Jan-04 02:06 PM
Member since 18th Dec 2003
305 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#23516, "Well only one of the infamous gang squad left now."
In response to Reply #2

Really pissed me off that time Elstratviel, Faerglum and you all ganged me. Then when I had a chance for revenge I lost my damn connection. Logged back in to find you gone, Faerglum beating on me and I was around 300 hps or so.

See you with the next one.

Baielko (Guest)Sat 10-Jan-04 02:49 PM

#23517, "RE: Well only one of the infamous gang squad left now."
In response to Reply #4

You sure it was me? I don't even know who Elstratviel is. I'm virtually possitive it wasn't me, I don't think I ever fought you save the log I posted on dios.

AiekoosoSat 10-Jan-04 03:03 PM
Member since 18th Dec 2003
305 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#23519, "RE: Well only one of the infamous gang squad left now."
In response to Reply #5

Elstratuviel fiended me and Faerglum poisoned me. I worded you came to Hamsah looked at me and then tripped me. I do not forget stuff like that.

Graatchman (Guest)Sat 10-Jan-04 04:01 PM

#23526, "RE: Well only one of the infamous gang squad left now."
In response to Reply #6

If you were alone in Hamsah, why shouldn't he kill you? Just because you were already hut from something? Come on.

Tykrul (Guest)Sat 10-Jan-04 03:10 PM

#23520, "RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Baielko the Weaponsmaster"
In response to Reply #2

Was fun running with you. I knew I'd get a position in the rites, cause I knew I could do well in them. Have to remember Tykrul was like my 20th leader type character, so I know the ropes. An I did not have a role with any of my leader characters. As for not showing, well...The village was alittle boring in my eyes, an I don't have the time to play a game that is supposed to be fun only to be bored. I thought Captain would spruce it up, nope...it didn't.

Good Character, an it was a blast running with you.

Thralkoz.

Spontitus (Guest)Sat 10-Jan-04 03:10 PM

#23521, "You were one of my main groupmates for a while."
In response to Reply #2

You and Tykrul, you two were always a blast to be around, trying to outdamage you guys with banners in the battlefields and what not. Was a pleasure. Thanks for the fun, good luck in the fields.

=Rogue

Sardinthal (Guest)Sat 10-Jan-04 03:40 PM

#23523, "RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Baielko the Weaponsmaster"
In response to Reply #2

We ranked our last levels together. Had a good time doing that. Plus you were right beside me during the Soul ordeal. I liked you character and wished we could have hunted more. Good Job and GLON.

Kackrik (Guest)Sat 10-Jan-04 05:16 PM

#23534, "RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Baielko the Weaponsmaster"
In response to Reply #2

Eh!

At first, I thought Baielko was just Tykrul with different specs/legacies. Then I went out of my way to get to know you (wow that sounds gay), and was impressed with what I saw. Though there were times when you would run headfirst into an obvious defeat, there were other times when you would completely surprise me and kick some serious ass. Sad your gone, but you went out the way any Villager should - con dying. Great char, enjoyed playing with you and roll another!

ps = I hope you enjoyed Inzae's little dance. HEH.

KalageadonSun 11-Jan-04 04:10 PM
Member since 23rd Oct 2003
1049 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#23572, "RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Baielko the Weaponsmaster"
In response to Reply #2

Thought you were a great warrior and a pretty good villager, I think
you could have used your abilities a little better perhappse a better
choice with legacies not sure either way you were always good in
duals ya had my respect. About your stepping down comment I did that
is excactly what I did I stepped down when my playing time dropped
and although they nearly coincide my playing times aint because of
my Con. I am going through alot of stuff right now moving and just
been on a vacation to see my family long story. Either way I must
say well played.

Darktears

DryzzelSun 11-Jan-04 07:47 PM
Member since 04th Nov 2003
68 posts
#23575, "We had one really good fight, the rest were ok."
In response to Reply #2

I agree about your comment on the village and their war with us. Granted, in the first day of it, I died a few times to Haljunei and Zhelrantix...however, in the last couple of days I've killed a few of you multiple times. You seemed like a good fighter, our duel was great imo.

later,
Dryzzel

Luck with the next one

Kardok (Guest)Sat 10-Jan-04 07:33 AM

#23509, "I felt bad about that last death"
In response to Reply #0

I was fighting you, but I was already covered going into the fight, I was going to run and heal up quick and come back, but you were already out, and four people who could harm you were there. I told them I would fight you alone, but that wasn't going to fly.
Anyway, sorry about that I didn't really see you much before that.
Good luck with the next.

Baielko (Guest)Sat 10-Jan-04 01:46 PM

#23515, "RE: I felt bad about that last death"
In response to Reply #1

Eh, I pretty much expected it to go down like that. But there was a younger rager trapped, who was going to die if I didn't bust him out. So I figured I'd give it a shot. Was hoping to take one or two down with me, didn't expect to get jacked.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #23502 Previous topic | Next topic