Subject: "(DELETED) [SYLVAN] Umelilin the High Wizard of the Arca..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #23277
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 03-Jan-04 11:40 AM
Member since 08th Jul 2024
16992 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#23277, "(DELETED) [SYLVAN] Umelilin the High Wizard of the Arcane"

Sat Jan 3 10:38:27 2004

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 35th of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Umelilin perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:transmuter
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SYLVAN, the Sylvan Warders
Hours:238
PK Ratio:46% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

kasSun 04-Jan-04 01:01 AM
Member since 20th Oct 2003
52 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#23324, "Sorry about that one time during the interview"
In response to Reply #0

I'd just again like to apologize for that whole attacking you thing with Eremon.

Umelilin (Guest)Sat 03-Jan-04 11:12 PM

#23320, "farewells and such"
In response to Reply #0

Well In short I was tiered of Umelilin. Did not bother playing him anymore. It was basically no real fun. All I ever did at hero rank was raid-retrive. without the exploration part of playing or getting to rp with anyone its hard just to show up and retrive and raid. Especially when you alone cannot do any of them alone. And when most of the time its you and one other present.

warders
Flarkle where ye go?.. lost sight of you for a while. I hope you had as much fun walking with me as I did with you.

Aereglen you started showing up a while. We did have alot of fun. I hope I showed you some nice things...*cough*

Voronil mmm last words slow me...*cough* we did have fun travelling together, if its one that deservs the position you have its you.. Bite of the pack one could say you where.

Norgain you where always somewhat aloof when I was with you. not shure what it was all about... he he... a dependable ally atleast.

Pelthaas where did you go to?...

imms: Saldradien you made life interesting with so many small things...
Not shure whom that spoke to me in the dendrettie forest, but thanks!... loved it..And the little thing going... squeeky...

Fortress.
there are so many I did travel with here.. at the beginning of my carreer. But I lost track of most of you. To bad the feud went on. I attempted to mend some of it.

Glaubaresto *tip* one of the longest fights we had together early on. And it just kept on going...

Empire
Aiekooso *tip* loved your short "taunts". Not going to say anymore..

Cannot say much else, cept there is alot of you all...

Centurions killed me more than any imperial together if that says anything. I always hoped that Id last one more disrupt...*cough*

village
you all hit to hard for my frail body. And the way I play my chars is well not fit for an arcane... especially against villagers. But I atleast attempted to fight you all.

Tribunal
Oblain you are really a badass warrior...cudos for that. I only hated your guards...mostly because I could not parry them for some reason. And that I was mostly out of town when you hit me. or I you... he he..

Agarah we fought alot, really disliked you. And would always quarrel with you flagging me. But that was because I was chaotic. And wanted you to doubt your flagging. You did well not to remove them...

Scion who?
careron you where unluckey only...sorry.. understand why bards hate arcanes...
Jaerell fought you twice... once you where luckey as hell. the second time I was... he he

others
Gotumlir *tip*

My score
Umelilin the High Wizard of the Arcane
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Level : 51 Sex : male Race : human
Ethos : Chaotic Align : Good Class : transmuter
Practices: 2 Trains : 0 Hometown :
Exp : 438900 To Level : 21600 Sphere : Spirit
Hit Point: 779 /779 Mana : -116 /1024 Move : 2 /619
Str : 18(20) Int : 23(23) Wis : 20(20)
Dex : 20(15) Con : 15(19) Chr : 13(20)
Carry # : 22/27 Weight : 79 kg 272 g (Max 213 kg)
Gold : 2 Silver : 147 Copper : 239
Wimpy : 200 hp Morale : Moderate Position : Sleeping
Hitroll : 12 Damroll : 11
AC pierce: -23 Well armored AC bash : -22 Well armored
AC slash : -24 Well armored AC magic : -17 Well armored
vs Spell : Protected vs Paralysis : Barely protected
vs Breath: Somewhat protected vs Petrification: Barely protected
You are affected by:
Spell: 'protection from evil' for 1 hours.
Spell: 'metabolic slowing' modifies dexterity by -3 for 0 hours.
Spell: 'giant strength' modifies strength by 4 for 26 hours.

Careron (Guest)Sun 04-Jan-04 12:45 AM

#23323, "RE: farewells and such"
In response to Reply #2

careron you where unluckey only...sorry.. understand why bards hate arcanes...

When I've got a -30 save versus spell and I'm still taking eight to ten round freezes on neuro, yes it sure did seem like I was unlucky.

That one time early on at the Inn though right after I'd got done with Flarkle, that seemed cheap as all hell.

But then I watched a really weak ass fiend rip up Graedalus, so bards and arcanes even out, even in group versus group combat IMHO. (When you Don't See Me does alot to hinder the effectiveness of haste, etc.)

umelilin (Guest)Sun 04-Jan-04 03:23 AM

#23330, "RE: farewells and such"
In response to Reply #3

well no such thing as a 8-10 round neuro I think...max half that.
save vs paralysis against neuro...

and if you are a bard and an arcane fighting together you will love the other class.... they really complenent eachother...

the time at the inn. was actually more an unluckey thing for you. As I was close by when flarkle yelled over the cabal channel..

Hope this helps some... Luck with the next one...

LH

aereglen (Guest)Sat 03-Jan-04 03:46 PM

#23292, "WOOT!! good job man"
In response to Reply #0

didn't see much rp but there wasn't a lack of it either. you played well and were fun to intereact with. you also were always willing to jump into battle if it was needed. you fell from bravery and also killed from bravery. well done and hope to see you again.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #23277 Previous topic | Next topic