Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Dachratan the Grand Master of Changeli..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #23044
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 24-Dec-03 03:32 PM
Member since 01st Jul 2024
16978 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#23044, "(DELETED) [None] Dachratan the Grand Master of Changelings"

Wed Dec 24 14:28:13 2003

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 29th of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Dachratan perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:164
PK Ratio:71% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Dachratan (Guest)Wed 24-Dec-03 10:41 PM

#23051, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Dachratan the Grand Master of Chan..."
In response to Reply #0

My first hero. Yay to me.
The first 100 hours were fun as hell, then it started to become
more and more boring to logg in. thought about cabaling, but it was to troublesome. Made alot of friends, mostly sylvans, and it was a blast.

Off/air shifters are great, but lame. getting lion/eagle didn't make things worse either. I'm quite pleased with my accomplishment.

Empire: Was fun. Helped out raiding you alot of times.
Drakuniz: I hated you and your damn maces... bonecrush is terrible for a shifter, didn't get you and it bothers me a tad :p
Dryzzel: I attacked you once and you tooled me. two rounded me from 1k hp down to 100. I almost #### my pants :p

Sylvans: Liked you the most.
Flarkle, voronil etc, sylvans rock. Was fun all the way with you guys.

Maran: Helped you out a bit now and then, some interaction but not much. Skallgrim, beltantis, Floriyase, gotumlir etc etc. Liked you all.

Ragers: I hate you, and always will. You are real cowards (not saying I'm not.)
first time I ran into you it was Haljunei and kackrik bunching up on me, out of form I might add. Got one rounded. Fun.
Second time it was Haljunei and thrakadan and goronik (summoning of course) on aryth. So cheap.
Thanks for the duel Haljunei, nothing special, except from my luck. You really should use something else than pincer pincer pincer and hope for death blow. Had you whirled me I probably would've lost.

Didn't interact with a single scion... not that I remember though.

Off/air shifters owns.

Aeldermaine (Guest)Sat 27-Dec-03 09:49 PM

#23105, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Dachratan the Grand Master of Chan..."
In response to Reply #1

I think I traveled with you some with Aeldermaine. I believe it was before you had forms, or you had your first form. From what I remember, you were interesting, but never really got to talk to you much except when you showed up in Seantryn Modan the same time I was there. Hope you liked Aeldermaine... he's a character in development, I suppose.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #23044 Previous topic | Next topic