Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [HERALD] Odelius the Odious Protector of ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #22999
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 22-Dec-03 08:40 PM
Member since 01st Jul 2024
16978 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#22999, "(RAGE DELETE) [HERALD] Odelius the Odious Protector of Faith"

Mon Dec 22 19:38:31 2003

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 12th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Odelius perished, never to return.

Race:gnome
Class:healer
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:452
PK Ratio:18% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply CLABBARD!, Agraemas, 23-Dec-03 05:42 PM, #22
Reply RE: CLABBARD!, Odelius (Guest), 24-Dec-03 05:46 AM, #24
Reply Great Herald, Muhryl (Guest), 23-Dec-03 09:22 AM, #14
Reply RE: Great Herald, Odelius (Guest), 23-Dec-03 04:02 PM, #21
Reply What a ride..., Odelius (Guest), 22-Dec-03 11:37 PM, #3
Reply RE: What a ride..., Beril (Guest), 22-Dec-03 11:43 PM, #4
Reply RE: What a ride..., Odelius (Guest), 23-Dec-03 01:59 AM, #11
Reply So sad I never got a chance to get your pk ranks., Vly (Guest), 22-Dec-03 11:49 PM, #5
Reply Good times, Mekantos, 22-Dec-03 11:59 PM, #6
Reply RE: Good times, Odelius (Guest), 23-Dec-03 01:55 AM, #10
Reply Nice job, Kelrizza (Guest), 23-Dec-03 12:42 AM, #7
Reply RE: Nice job, Odelius (Guest), 23-Dec-03 02:22 AM, #12
Reply RE: What a ride..., Aiekooso, 23-Dec-03 12:54 AM, #8
Reply RE: What a ride..., Odelius (Guest), 23-Dec-03 01:11 AM, #9
Reply RE: What a ride..., Khanazh (Guest), 23-Dec-03 07:59 AM, #13
Reply I bet I was your favorite orc., Keiigrahv (Guest), 23-Dec-03 12:11 PM, #15
Reply RE: I bet I was your favorite orc., Odelius (Guest), 23-Dec-03 03:46 PM, #18
Reply RE: What a ride..., Leesah (Guest), 23-Dec-03 12:17 PM, #16
Reply RE: What a ride..., Odelius (Guest), 23-Dec-03 03:51 PM, #19
Reply RE: What a ride..., Skallgrim (Guest), 23-Dec-03 02:52 PM, #17
Reply RE: What a ride..., Odelius (Guest), 23-Dec-03 03:56 PM, #20
Reply No worries.nt, Halaquith (Guest), 24-Dec-03 12:15 AM, #23
Reply RE: What a ride..., Parick (Guest), 24-Dec-03 12:09 PM, #25
Reply Net Monkey?, Oblain (Guest), 25-Dec-03 10:43 PM, #26
Reply RE: Net Monkey?, Odelius (Guest), 26-Dec-03 11:01 AM, #27
Reply Yeaahhhhhh, Buffa (Guest), 26-Dec-03 03:23 PM, #28
     Reply RE: Yeaahhhhhh, Odelius, 26-Dec-03 11:39 PM, #29
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [HERALD] Odelius the Odious Protector..., Lialnst (Guest), 22-Dec-03 10:23 PM, #2
Reply Foo, Soucivi (Guest), 22-Dec-03 09:19 PM, #1

AgraemasTue 23-Dec-03 05:42 PM
Member since 13th Dec 2003
87 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM Click to send message via ICQ
#23033, "CLABBARD!"
In response to Reply #0

Odelius...

Ok, I missed you deleting by about an hour. I was having some major connection problems so I logged in at a friend's...just to see what had happened...and heh...Larsetta was dead, and Veida was freaking because you were thinking about it. Had I been able to stay on a bit longer I could have spoken to you...though I did send a message with like 20 people to tell you I was alive. BUT! WE had some very awesome times, best fun I ever had, and our whole blood brother thing was fun...I dont think I can count how many times we hung out at the Inn drinking and playing games, heh, the best ones were when we sat there pretty much alone, and wrote songs and told stories. Heh.

I hope you don't make a character with a boring serious role. See you around little bro. Its time to reroll and have a crazy crazy fun time.

Odelius (Guest)Wed 24-Dec-03 05:46 AM

#23039, "RE: CLABBARD!"
In response to Reply #22

Oh man, too fun. I cant begin to express how much fun you were. I can only say that I wish more people had the fun-loving spirit you had. Hope to see you around soon and luck with whatever you go with next!

Muhryl (Guest)Tue 23-Dec-03 09:22 AM

#23015, "Great Herald"
In response to Reply #0

In the earlier part of my life, when I spent a lot of time in the Inn, you were a great character to be around to help try to flesh out my role. Thanks for the inspiration - and I hope you enjoyed the taunts. Back when you were all on a 'no hiding' kick I'd hide and roll into Olin and spam list a few times so he'd say his thing and make it clear someone hidden was there. Then sit in the Rabbit's corner and watch amusedly as everyone at the bar spammed fog and revealing.

Hope you enjoyed the nickname - it was all the faerie fog spamming that led me to start calling you Odious, just for kicks. I guess somebody thought it was amusing. You were consistently fun to be around, however - come back and play a rager!

Odelius (Guest)Tue 23-Dec-03 04:02 PM

#23029, "RE: Great Herald"
In response to Reply #14

To this day, I have no idea why that got put into my title or who did it, but I didnt need a reason. Oblain sent me a tell one day like "Why are you Odious" and I did a whois, laughed, and went with it, as if nothing happened.

You were cool as hell, one who actually played along a lot, and it just upset me the day you disappeared, or so it seemed to me. I heard word from another thief friend that you joined battle and knowing the ragers well enough to know they dont chill at the bar unless there's a mage there to bash/trip/etc, I figured you wouldnt be back. Sure enough, I did the cooking contest and learned how to cook and had hoped you'd show up so I could make that turkey sandwich with goat cheese that you always demanded, but you never did, cooking was short lived. I will miss you and might take you up on that rager offer, but induction is a pain in the ass, I feel I know enough, but it's borderline, I'll play some more and learn more first. Have fun bro, later.

Odelius (Guest)Mon 22-Dec-03 11:37 PM

#23003, "What a ride..."
In response to Reply #0

I rolled Odelius up, wanting to play for RP purposes since that's what I love to do, have fun. Fun to me isnt PKing, it's bringing life to what I want to do. The sphere I chose allowed me to do that and I owe many wonderful times to Shazirah for that. Odie was a blast, and I can honestly say the most fun I've had on CF in my entire 2 year career. Odie's my second hero but definately not my second attempt, if anyone was wondering.

To the Imms:

Shazirah - You were the coolest Imm I've ever met by far, you're laid back and really open to many kinds of RP, I really liked that in you and I thank you for accepting me as one of your own.

Obaznuk - I knew you with a few of my mortal chars, one being a squire, and then Odie more towards your Immortal life, but you were perhaps one of my best friends aside from Agraemas. Congratulations on Immorting, that was one of a few of my failed goals with Odie, and I know why. I envy you so much, it seems that you have a serious sort of RP about you to Immort, aside from you, and I'm glad you did it, keep the game alive brother. Wootie!

Arvam - You were cool at times, other times I guess our RP didnt collide or you just totally liked Gatrisha more, either way, I like you and hope we can meet on better terms in the future.

Mekantos - I'm really proud of you, congratulations man, not ten minutes before you Imm'd, you me and Kelrizza were killing dragons, that was a wonderful suprise. I hope you enjoy it and breath much life into CF.

Sevarecan - Maybe you can make that belt out of me now. I would be honored. The times we talked, I appreciate you sharing with me. Thanks

Sabiene - Thanks for talking to me, you were cool, and the knowledge that you gave me about the Village was good to know, at least as an avid Empowerment player like I tend to be.

Tanadin - Wow, that was a wild trip you sent me on, awesome as hell, I loved it. Thanks

Khasotholas - I wont challenge you again, and thanks for not kicking my ass for doing so.

Rogardian - Thanks for the couple talks we had, live it up bro. Grats of IMM status.

To the Mortals:

Too many, so I'll try to remember everyone, please if I miss you, speak up and I'll reply.

Agraemas - My best friend, you and I had many many great times together. You rock, too bad we couldnt get you some more CON, I'm sad you decided to stop logging on, at least you could have gotten on and con-died, it'd been the same but would have let me a reason to know why you're not around. I'll miss our interaction and hope that we can continue talking after the fact. Email me sometime? mngraphics85@hotmail.com

Veida - Wow, I dont know what to say except thanks for cheering me up and being there to talk. I'll miss you.

Durendal - You rock, I'm so glad we spent more time together there at the end, helped pass the time I was waiting for Veida to show up, heh. I will miss you a lot, even though it's sort of weird meeting you first as a guy and then Agraemas giving you those grapes and leaving with you as a female. Sorry I couldnt say goodbye to you in person. Please try not to die as much, you're doing a much better job. See you around.

Herald:

Halaquith - Thanks for the induction, you were cool, but a bit too serious for me at times, not enough fun. Thanks for disappearing without a word that was fun too. Hope you have fun with whatever you're doing nowadays.

Gatrisha - You really fooled me on a few things that I had assumed about you. You've got an incredible role and a great RP, I loved everything about you and was envious of you many times over. I wish you the best of luck with the new pack and hope that you spend more time at the Inn, but I understand how it would suck to lose the nature affin.

Khanazh - Thanks for showing up more often when I had asked.. We really need more people to show up and participate to get the Inn back in shape. You were cool, glad you stuck around and showed up more.

Erlekef - When I was trying to learn how to cook, it wasnt to show that you sucked or anything, not in the least, I'm sorry you thought that. It was so Muhryl could have his turkey sandwiches and goat cheese.

Soucivi - You rock, I really liked you and I wish we could have spent more time together as far as friends go. Damn hide, I hate it being the one not to be able to see hidden. I'll miss you a lot, good luck with your character.

Altiniel - Thanks so much for all those notes about the cooking contest, and sorry about putting it off, I wasnt thinking when I said postpone it til Wednesday night, I had a final in English to run and take. I am amazed I made it back on time. Anyway, thanks for always being there and talking. Have fun at the Inn and the events to come.

Lialnst - Congratulations on becomming a Herald, and I hope you have fun. I'm glad I inspired you, but I want you to be happy with your char and be a herald because you want to be, not because of me.

Buffa - Hah! You pot head, lay off of it some eh? You disappeared or something but I really loved your RP, it's awesome. Come back to the Inn and stay, your character is good, just play more, please.

Zherive/Sariana - Show up more often, you'll have more fun the more you participate, I liked both of you, and hope you the best.

Empire:

Jestopeia - The nicest Imperial I've ever met, you changed my entire outlook on Empire or at least how I saw you, I loved your RP and you were an awesome person. Glad to be of assistance to you.

Laes - Rough start, my first death was to your assassination, glad we turned out being friends. Good job on getting Shadow Sect leader, have fun.

Aiekooso - You were an ass, but I respected you, serious RP like yours sort of turns me off. Have fun though.

Drakuniz - You ass, glad you at least got word after you killed me and returned my stuff. Thanks for that, you turned out pretty cool once you knew not to come and clean my clock.

Dryzzel - Aura, Aura, Aura... Have fun.

Dahrozirn - Thanks for dragging me alone on the exploration that time and letting me keep that one item I really wanted to keep too bad I lost it. Have fun.

Xygarthon - No hard feelings but I heard about the many times you liked to gang people. I hope near the end you fought decently alone. Anyway, you were cool aside from that. Peace.

Yanacek - I guess I owe you thanks for sparing my life that one time, but you really had my ass panicked. I hope you at least got my note at the end and could bloody do something about it for me. Thanks, see you around.

Scion:

I wont mention to many people here because I know they like to keep secret when they can and not let too many more people know about em but I do have one big one that I'd like to mention.

Kwalin - You rock, for being in scion you were really positive with me and encouraged me. You really made my night that night when we were off killing dragons. I owe so much of my exploring knowledge to you, and I really admire you for showing me around those places. Whistlewood, Trothnon, etc. Thanks sooo much! I wish you the best of luck. So long.

Maran:

I bet you guys hated me the most at times considering I didnt help you all out as much as I had ended up helping your enemies.

Skallgrim - I saw you go tonight and it really got me down. After Obaznuk ascended, Beltantis dropped out, and a few others, I really think the Fort's going to be in a slump. Jirash and Lariya cant do it on their own. Good job on Skallgrim, enjoy.

Beltantis - Thanks for showing me some of that stuff, I'll miss you, good fighting and be well.

Battle:

Flaerglum - By far a really good friend, even though you had to give it to me a bit there when I accidently communed prayer on both of us. I really forget that it hit the whole group, sorry. Sorry I didnt make HH and unban you from the Inn sort of, but I knew what you'd do when you got back in if you did, so it was unlikely anyway. You were great fun to chill with and glad I could help you test a few things there. Enjoy, see you around.

Haljunei - I'm glad you didnt delete after Umalilath did that, my little gnome body could only manage to pick up a few weapons, then when the coast was clear I suicided and ran to get the stuff back. Enjoy your char, please, dont worry about the gear too much.

Sharidum - I knew you from low ranks all the way up to PK with me, for a mino you were pretty cool, stick with it.

Mauchelle - I'm amazed you kept my last name even though I decided how messed up it would be to continue Rheidae. Sorry I just left you hanging like that, but after some consideration I realized that that road wasnt one I wanted to take. Glad we could still chill anyway, even if not villager to villager.

Thrakadan - I had no idea who you were until all of a sudden you're just there one day and start talking to me. Thanks for the coat, I kept it until I deleted, I appreciate that gift and your time, you were cool and I hope you live a lot longer. Keep it up, peace.

Sylvan:

Pelthaas - I remember saving you a couple times when I was in the teens and you were hero. Glad we got to run around a bit together at hero, too bad Voronil had more of an influence to you than I did though about the incident. Anyway, enjoy your char, I certainly think you're playing well considering Choranek Imm'd and Kalvalker passed on.

Voronil - You are a backstabbing peice of ####. If it's your RP, that's fine, I hate you for it anyway. My one true enemy and no matter how many times I helped you around mid ranks and earlier/later whatever, you turn out to screw me over. If you werent quite sure the deal is this: I was in Kelrizza's group in MS, Larsetta was there talking to us. You walk up, hit her, she flees and I guess calls Imperial aid. Four imperials get you jacked on the outskirts. I give KELRIZZA and ONLY KELRIZZA sanc, the FOUR Imperials attack you, Kelrizza nova's once but then you flee and get killed anyway. Then you immediately tell me I'm going to die for sancing them all. Later on you tell your pack that there were nine imperials and they all had sanc. That's a load of horse ####. Enjoy being the prick you are and I hope I never meet another one of your characters again. Later

And last but certainly not least, Tribunals:

Oblain - You owned, got a little weird there at the end with attempts at my life and stuff, but it was all in fun. I hope to see you around, and grats on Vind, glad they revamped that. Later

Kelrizza - The drow attitude really showed, good job and thanks for being a friend. I will certainly miss all those times we went around killing dragons and all that other stuff. Grats on Provost and see you around.

Larsetta - Oh man, I'm so sad to see you had died, but I am glad I spent the last remaining time with you, good luck with whatever you're doing now, and you'll be missed sincerely.

Zaklotel - When me you and Oblain went and raided Sylvan, that was one of the most enjoyable times I've had. Rock on, when I saw that I had killed Voronil with the last hit, that made my day, I swear. Grats on Justiciar and enjoy it. See you around.

Parick - You disappeared from view a lot near the end after becomming a tribbie and getting assassinate. The times we had were fun, too bad things never worked out with you and Cismrynae. See you around.

Taliendra - Didnt know you too well, but I'm glad that we did talk a bit near the end. See ya.

If I missed anyone, and I'm sure I did, I apologize for it, there were so many people asking for random favors and all that. I tried to be as helpful to anyone as I could. Anyway, if anyone has anything they'd like to say to me they can email me at the following email: mngraphics85@hotmail.com

So I'll leave you to it. I'm planning on playing still, I love the mud and want to do whatever I can to help it as well as have fun. I hope to see you all around in one form or another.

Farewell to all,
Odelius the Odious Protector of Faith (aka Odie)

Other chars: Claustren, svirf thief herald, my first hero.

Beril (Guest)Mon 22-Dec-03 11:43 PM

#23004, "RE: What a ride..."
In response to Reply #3

You forgot the Gnome who had Wings!!!I cannot believe you forgot me!Oh well. You were great, loved the character. Great RP, even if you did kinda moon everyone. Hope you roll up another one just as good, for us and you.

Beril,
Gnome with Wings

Odelius (Guest)Tue 23-Dec-03 01:59 AM

#23011, "RE: What a ride..."
In response to Reply #4

Didnt know you too much, except the bit of talking we had at the Inn, you were cool, dont think I ever saw you sober. Heh. Good luck with yourself

Vly (Guest)Mon 22-Dec-03 11:49 PM

#23005, "So sad I never got a chance to get your pk ranks."
In response to Reply #3

You and I began whil I was still young and you hero, with Veida, all I can say is there are a good deal of heroish ranks that wont actually give you more rp than passing through the guild and what not. However never ingame positive roleplay, me trying to kill your wife and all, you were always consistent with me, and never went out of your character either, between the pk's of your low rank friends, and the duels at the Inn, you always did spruce up the bar and make pks a bit harder to land, if at all.

With Costice, in the early points of life before Tribbing, we had a good friendship going and I had a lot of respect for you, didnt learn later why we truly grew apart but totally understandable with the Tribunal deal, Glad to see youve had so much fun, G'luck out there on the next.

MekantosMon 22-Dec-03 11:59 PM
Member since 06th Dec 2003
796 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#23006, "Good times"
In response to Reply #3

Mekantos - I'm really proud of you, congratulations man, not ten minutes before you Imm'd, you me and Kelrizza were killing dragons, that was a wonderful suprise. I hope you enjoy it and breath much life into CF.

Thanks for what you said. Now on to you!

I really liked having a healer to pal around with, as I am sure you
knew. Even better, you were a healer who stuck to your RP. Sure, maybe
it involved tasteless gnome nudity, but I can work with that! :p
But seriously, I can say, without a doubt, that my mortal life was made
better by having you around.

I hope your next character(s) will be as zealous about RP as Odie.

Good luck.

-Mek

Odelius (Guest)Tue 23-Dec-03 01:55 AM

#23010, "RE: Good times"
In response to Reply #6

Never would have heard something as nice as that from you in game, glad you're not a jerk OOC too. That just made it all that much better. Thanks for the words, I really respected you, as much as sancing you was a pain in the ass sometimes, your friendship was worth it. I cannot express how glad I am that you Imm'd, and in a way, upset because that's one less mortal who RP's incredibly well. I will miss you as a mortal but best of luck as an Immortal

Kelrizza (Guest)Tue 23-Dec-03 12:42 AM

#23007, "Nice job"
In response to Reply #3

As a player, I liked you more than I could really show with my character. Although we may not have ranked or pk'd together, I think the times that we spent interacting or exploring were definitely worth the experience.

I must say, that's a hell of a lot of farewells you just posted. Good luck with your next character, and don't even think about making a Sylvan.

Speaking of Sylvan, I believe that time with Voronil was just awful luck on his part. I don't think I actually called on anyone else. An imperial thief just happened to knock him out and either called on more imperials or more imperials just happened to stop by. I didn't realize that had begun your rivalry with Sylvan.

Odelius (Guest)Tue 23-Dec-03 02:22 AM

#23012, "RE: Nice job"
In response to Reply #7

>>> and don't even think about making a Sylvan.

I've had my experiences with the induction process and after a big incident that I wont go into, I can honestly say I wont ever go for sylvan again. From my experiences with them prior to Odie, I wouldnt have done a Sylvan ever again. The fact was simply reinforced during Odie's life. A few of them were good guys before Kalvalker died, then it went downhill.

I agree entirely about your comments, the travels were fruitful and fun and I wish we had spent more time together than we did.

AiekoosoTue 23-Dec-03 12:54 AM
Member since 18th Dec 2003
305 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#23008, "RE: What a ride..."
In response to Reply #3

I'm one of those characters you have to know from both sides. If you aren't an Imperial then yes I am an ass, but if you are a decent Imperial I'm your best friend. From a character stand point I just never could bring myself to trust you. We got that one item you asked to keep and then a couple of hours later I killed Beltantis and take it from his corpse. I always kept a close eye on you after that. Good luck with the next character. Try a serious Imperial healer, heh.

Odelius (Guest)Tue 23-Dec-03 01:11 AM

#23009, "RE: What a ride..."
In response to Reply #8

I knew you with another char that I had played right after Odie, and you wouldnt shut up about oathing. Seeing as how you couldnt harm me, I can understand why you stressed it. As far as the item, yeah, I lied and figured that since he just died, it'd help him out. As I stated above, or had hoped to state above, might have forgotten with all the goodbyes, is that I tried to help everyone out sometime in my life, if not more than once. Yes, good and evil. To maintain this sort of equilibrium, lies must be told at times. Yes, I lied, as I said in my farewell poem thing, Ignorance is bliss and I believe it entirely. Anyway, I enjoyed the time we spent together and I'm glad you had some fun. See you around

Khanazh (Guest)Tue 23-Dec-03 07:59 AM

#23014, "RE: What a ride..."
In response to Reply #3

Well you were a lot of fun to be around. I think you gave the Inn a breathe of fresh air that's really been needing. Thanks for talking me into stickin' around more often! I started getting bored for a while there, but at least with you around, I could just sit and bull #### around for couple hours. That made a difference. I'm glad you had fun and hope you continue to enjoy your stay. And don't become a stranger! You stop by the Inn anytime you want!

See ya 'round.

Keiigrahv (Guest)Tue 23-Dec-03 12:11 PM

#23021, "I bet I was your favorite orc."
In response to Reply #3

I always loved coming in and telling old war stories
about you, made up or not, heh.

Odelius (Guest)Tue 23-Dec-03 03:46 PM

#23026, "RE: I bet I was your favorite orc."
In response to Reply #15

Haha, yeah man, you made me feel like I wasnt just a gnome healer, like I could kick some ass, even if it was just joking around. Loved your char, probably one of the coolest orcs I've met, aside from Madas and Bukrinuk. I really was glad you spent more time at the Inn than either of them though. Heh, hope to see you around sometime soon.

Leesah (Guest)Tue 23-Dec-03 12:17 PM

#23022, "RE: What a ride..."
In response to Reply #3

*pout* Not making the cut!
I missed you when you went away to the rage-delete in the sky!
Especially after seeing Skallgrim and all these other good (in person) people go away.
You are, and still will be sadly missed.
You've even made it into my roll as a turning point in my life.

Odelius (Guest)Tue 23-Dec-03 03:51 PM

#23027, "RE: What a ride..."
In response to Reply #16

Wow, I did? I'm honored. You were always cool when we hung around together and I'm glad you finally took back your stuff before I went, I didnt want to delete with your stuff in my inventory. When you delete you'll have to email me and tell me how exactly I made it into your role. I'm curious. I miss the majority of the people I hung around with daily too, but as you said, a lot of good people ended up croaking or something like that. If Agraemas hadnt disappeared, I am sure that I would have certainly stuck it out longer. Being up-beat and funny isn't the easiest thing to do alone all the time. Anyway, I would have definately liked to spend more time together in game, but the Empire killing you all the time sort of threw that off, though I must say you were really upbeat for dying all the time.

Anyway, I'll hope to see you around and feel free to email me.

mngraphics85@hotmail.com

Skallgrim (Guest)Tue 23-Dec-03 02:52 PM

#23024, "RE: What a ride..."
In response to Reply #3

To me you seemed to have a peacefull life as a herald with storytelling and drinkmixing. I warned you once about aiding the darklings, but it was not ever considered to do anything about it.
We saved each other lives a few times, and i liked your char. During so many hours you get to know the person behind the char, and you seemed cool. We have very different playing styles though and it separeted us. Skallgrims life was filled of raiding, defending, regearing, summon zombies...sitting in the inn for hours did not appeal so much to me, besides he was not allowed to enter the inn for greater periods of his life...
From what i heard you were well liked by everyone i spoke to.

Good luck on your next char, keep exploring and heroing.

Odelius (Guest)Tue 23-Dec-03 03:56 PM

#23028, "RE: What a ride..."
In response to Reply #17

I've done the whole PKing lifestyle and raiding and all that with a few chars that I never stuck through to hero. It doesnt appeal as much as RPing at the Inn, because you get to meet new people and you dont have to worry about regearing. (Gear, what's that for?) Anyway, I know a lot of people like to do that, so more power to them, I might join up with you all again one day, but for now, I like the ease of not having to worry about getting my ass handed to me if I need to go to the bathroom or something.

Halaquith (Guest)Wed 24-Dec-03 12:15 AM

#23037, "No worries.nt"
In response to Reply #3

nt

Parick (Guest)Wed 24-Dec-03 12:09 PM

#23041, "RE: What a ride..."
In response to Reply #3

Hey man, i know im late to responding to this, but ohh well, i just wanted to show my gratitude, You were a great friend, you almost always was willing to gate over to heal me a few points, just so i could go back in and waste the undead.. haha.. ahh well, i think Cismyrnae died so im pretty bummed about that but ohh well... I remember bein there at your wedding, almost nude, except for the gown.. yes gown, i was wearing.... heh.. ahh well, goodluck to you in the future, hope our chars travel in the future

Oblain (Guest)Thu 25-Dec-03 10:43 PM

#23071, "Net Monkey?"
In response to Reply #3

I remember Claustren ( can't reveal what I was then)
Good God, nice char.
Odelius was a lot of fun, Good luck with the next.

Odelius (Guest)Fri 26-Dec-03 11:01 AM

#23078, "RE: Net Monkey?"
In response to Reply #26

You do? Yeah it's me, NetMonkey. Talk to me sometime fool, after you're gone of course, Im interested to know who you are because not a lot of people remember Claustren...

Buffa (Guest)Fri 26-Dec-03 03:23 PM

#23080, "Yeaahhhhhh"
In response to Reply #3

Eh' 'dere! I'se was hopin' we coulda hotboxed 'dat 'dere Brawlin' room r' de' Lyceum, r' somethin' o 'de' sort. Ya' was a good frien' wi' ya' silly girly pro'ems. Dunno why ya' cared so much f'er 'em, but oh well. Ta' each yer' own.

Anyways, ya' grew a mean leaf an' stick an' I'se respected ye' f'er it. Doubt I'll be roun' much 'doh, if at all, but 'dass okay.

Ya' take care, 'dere.

-Buffa Smokewind

OdeliusFri 26-Dec-03 11:39 PM
Member since 26th Dec 2003
110 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#23087, "RE: Yeaahhhhhh"
In response to Reply #28

Hah, you stoner... Dont know how Soucivi would feel about you hotboxing the Lyceum. Please show up more, the Inn is really in a slump I hear, get your ass in gear or I'll have to do another Herald. Have fun bro, dont get too high.

You dont stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.

Lialnst (Guest)Mon 22-Dec-03 10:23 PM

#23002, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [HERALD] Odelius the Odious Protector..."
In response to Reply #0

Damn..you rocked, you inspired me to become a herald and were probably my best friend, you kicked ass.

Soucivi (Guest)Mon 22-Dec-03 09:19 PM

#23001, "Foo"
In response to Reply #0

Well, this kind of smarts. Rather than get all smarmy, I would rather let you know, it was quite an ejoyable experience being around you. From out first encounter, I felt safe with you near. Pretend I said a number of things that would be girlish and . *Foo*

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #22999 Previous topic | Next topic