Subject: "(AUTO) Ocelevan Gapverdi, Master Trader of the Gapverdi..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #22507
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 30-Nov-03 03:32 AM
Member since 30th Sep 2024
17192 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#22507, "(AUTO) Ocelevan Gapverdi, Master Trader of the Gapverdi Family"

Sun Nov 30 2:30:24 2003

Ocelevan Gapverdi, Master Trader of the Gapverdi Family was put to rest.

Race:arial
Class:Thief
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:840
PK Ratio:53% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Farkelstein (Guest)Thu 04-Dec-03 04:39 PM

#22573, "RE: (AUTO) Ocelevan Gapverdi, Master Trader of the Gapv..."
In response to Reply #0

Bang up job, was always impressed with the politics of it all...and finally, I'm top of the list =)

ShadowmasterThu 04-Dec-03 03:27 PM
Member since 18th Mar 2003
329 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#22571, "RE: (AUTO) Ocelevan Gapverdi, Master Trader of the Gapv..."
In response to Reply #0

Bah! With Dralith you literally made my life a living hell because of that Xaphrizh encounter. I really enjoyed our interactions even if none of them went my way I liked this character a lot and I hope you are still enjoying CF. I have some logs of our interactions, do you mind if I post them on Dio's or here? Drop me a mail on this forum or just respond if you don't mind. Good luck with the next.

Nillistha (Guest)Sun 30-Nov-03 01:38 PM

#22511, "I'm so sorry"
In response to Reply #0

Again I'm so sorry for what I did to you, but I honestly consider college to be a bit more important to mudding (no offenses IMMS you guys do rock). But I remember back in the days of high school how one fun char could ruin your academic career seemingly. On the plus side I made the deans list and wish you the best luck. Your char was strong, you knew what you where doing, and you knew how to have fun. I wish you nothing but good luck on your next and hope to see you in the fields again.

SevarecanSun 30-Nov-03 12:20 PM
Member since 24th Sep 2003
76 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#22509, "Adios, partner. (n/t)"
In response to Reply #0

*wave*

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #22507 Previous topic | Next topic